Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decred PoS mining - Dcrstats Stakepool  (Read 7632 times)
criptobear

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Blockchain based interface to the physical world

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

I am interested in dcr but i am confused about the tickets, when you buy a ticket you are actually giving away the price in dcr or they only get locked temporarily?
What is the monthly profitability ratio per 1dcr or 10dcr with Evolution?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

Is there an ETA to fix the balance situation? 

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:31:24 PM

hello,

could you please explain me  what doet it mean

Is there any additional fee of the Proof-of-Stake Service?

Yes, service will charge a 2.5% fee from the vote reward (~ 0.04 DCR / ticket) of every user, which will be distributed between all EFT token holders (you can buy them in the Exchange, if you want to have that additional passive profit).

if you buy a ticket for me , you will charge 2.5% fee from me? like a rake in poker?
what happened if I (you) buy 100 tickets for me and no one will win? then I lose my DCR.. or?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Dcrstats (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:06:39 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 02:05:05 PM by Dcrstats

I am interested in dcr but i am confused about the tickets, when you buy a ticket you are actually giving away the price in dcr or they only get locked temporarily?
What is the monthly profitability ratio per 1dcr or 10dcr with Evolution?

Ticket price is locked temporarily for up to 40320 blocks (142 days). It's a pseudo-random lottery, so every ticket can be chosen in 5 minutes or 4 months, while the average time is ~ 28 days (chances to cast a vote higher than 50%).

You need at least 50 DCR to start PoS-mining (average ticket price is ~ 45 DCR), but with this amount you can purchase only 1 ticket, so you yearly ROI will be obviously much lower.
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

Is there an ETA to fix the balance situation? 

The issue were fixed. Now displayed balances correct again.
Also we have deployed new UI update: now you can see your personal stakepool address with all tickets, votes and transaction fees.

And also we've added table with all your tickets and their statuses to the dashboard section of your profile Wink
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

hello,

could you please explain me  what doet it mean

Is there any additional fee of the Proof-of-Stake Service?

Yes, service will charge a 2.5% fee from the vote reward (~ 0.04 DCR / ticket) of every user, which will be distributed between all EFT token holders (you can buy them in the Exchange, if you want to have that additional passive profit).

if you buy a ticket for me , you will charge 2.5% fee from me? like a rake in poker?
what happened if I (you) buy 100 tickets for me and no one will win? then I lose my DCR.. or?

This fee is charged from your vote reward (which is currently ~ 1.50 DCR), not from the ticket price (so it's not like rake in poker, which charged from total amount. Instead EVO charges fee only from "the money you won")

If you will purchase 100 tickets - you will pay only transaction fees to PoW-miners (as for any other crypto transaction, but the fees for tickets are much much higher due to high competition).

However, note that every ticket has ~ 99% chances to cast a vote during its lifetime of 142 days. Average vote time is 28 days per ticket (so if you purchase 30 tickets, you can expect in average 1 voted ticket per day). Expired rate usually as low as < 1%. In this case you receive your money back without vote reward (and without transaction fee which you paid to PoW-miner when you purchased ticket)
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:29:39 AM

Big update of Dcrstats Stakepool and Evolution coming later this month (July 2017).
Redesign, new features, no privileges to early adopters and decreased service fees Wink
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

Big update of Dcrstats Stakepool and Evolution coming later this month (July 2017).
Redesign, new features, no privileges to early adopters and decreased service fees Wink

Nice! It need to do with new algo

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
Alexoz

Activity: 248

One World

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

No more EFT?

yvmen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

No more EFT?

is there anyway to buy eft for now?
mol76

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

Hello, I do not understand yet very well how the tickets work.
Is it possible that after 6 months my balance is lower than I had at the beginning?

If I buy 3 tickets (64.3DCR / ticket), how many Decreds will I have after 4 months? In the best and worst case?
Regards...
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

Is it possible that after 6 months my balance is lower than I had at the beginning?

If I buy 3 tickets (64.3DCR / ticket), how many Decreds will I have after 4 months? In the best and worst case?
Regards...

Hello mol76,

no, it's not possible to lose money in PoS mining, it's just a question of montly yield (like 2% or 3% per month).
Everyone wants to increase his monthly yield, so people keen to purchase as cheap tickets as possible, but also no one want to wait too long (if you have to wait 2 weeks for cheap tickets, maybe it's better to buy more expensive ticket which will cast a vote by then).

You will always receive ticket price back when ticket will vote or will be missed / expired.
Vote reward is 6% of block reward (currently 1.47 DCR)

So, if you will buy 3 * 64.3 DCR tickets today, you will get within a month 3 * 64.3 dcr back and 3 vote rewards (1.47 per ticket minus fee).
In the worst case you will get your money back after 142 days (4.5 months) if you will be very unlucky (every ticket has chance of 99% to vote within 4.5 months, while average is 28 days)
mol76

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:25:02 PM

Regards...

Hello mol76,

no, it's not possible to lose money in PoS mining, it's just a question of montly yield (like 2% or 3% per month).
Everyone wants to increase his monthly yield, so people keen to purchase as cheap tickets as possible, but also no one want to wait too long (if you have to wait 2 weeks for cheap tickets, maybe it's better to buy more expensive ticket which will cast a vote by then).

You will always receive ticket price back when ticket will vote or will be missed / expired.
Vote reward is 6% of block reward (currently 1.47 DCR)

So, if you will buy 3 * 64.3 DCR tickets today, you will get within a month 3 * 64.3 dcr back and 3 vote rewards (1.47 per ticket minus fee).
In the worst case you will get your money back after 142 days (4.5 months) if you will be very unlucky (every ticket has chance of 99% to vote within 4.5 months, while average is 28 days)

Okay, thanks for your reply.
I have some more questions:
1) - Decred Evolution has an automated system to renew the purchase of more tickets, right? Does this mean that my DCRs will be locked for another 5 months unless I cancel the renewal? How do I cancel the automatic renewal if I want to withdraw all my funds?

2) What happens if my tickets are drawn? Am I supposed to cast a vote? how do you do that? Decred evolution let me know when to do it? And What happens if I do not cast my vote?

Thanks again!
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

Okay, thanks for your reply.
I have some more questions:
1) - Decred Evolution has an automated system to renew the purchase of more tickets, right? Does this mean that my DCRs will be locked for another 5 months unless I cancel the renewal? How do I cancel the automatic renewal if I want to withdraw all my funds?

2) What happens if my tickets are drawn? Am I supposed to cast a vote? how do you do that? Decred evolution let me know when to do it? And What happens if I do not cast my vote?

Thanks again!

1) Yes, there is a single button "Enable / Disable Automatic PoS mining" in your profile. System check it each time when it wants to purchase new ticket, so you can disable or re-enable it in one click.

2) You receive reward for every vote. By default it's "Abstain", but when there is active proposals to vote on, you can specify your desired vote at any time. Currently there is no active voting though. (so all tickets just vote "abstain" and receive money for this).

There is pretty much no way to do something wrong.
mol76

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

Thank you very much!
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:51:44 AM by Dcrstats

Please use Proof-of-Stake Pool directly from your Decrediton wallet: stakepool.dcrstats.com
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

I use this platform already few months. Everything is smooth and fine.
Few times I wanted to dump, but my coins were locked in pos lol Grin

The best solution for long time investors and hodlers.
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

I have 5 decred mined dual mining...

I have them in my exodus wallet so i was reading about this pos with tickets pool. I got it how it work but i don't get it my decred are blocked for how long?
I lose decred buying tickets continuously in the pool?
How much is the reward?
Thanks
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Hello wich is price now for 1 ticket?I have 77 dcr

KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:23:57 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 01:37:00 PM by KawaBunGa

Hello wich is price now for 1 ticket?I have 77 dcr
Use this link: https://dcrstats.com/

I have another question: if I disable auto PoS mining, after all the tickets have voted I can withdraw all the DCR used to buy them, right? And I should be able to do that in 28 days on average?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: