Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75429 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:54:07 AM

Did you need to pay for this pool.

No, i'm putting up pretty much every service myself.

Was it hard to set up the pool and the site and all. I always thought it was a super special skill and only professional miners knew how to do it.

In all honesty it is a constant learning process. Nothing worth doing is ever easy :p I used to run a NC in the field when I was in the army and I find some of these stupid installations harder than keeping everyone in the field sending data & talking. :/

You see you're already a pro
Good job. maybe I will dust off a gpu and start mining.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:58:36 AM

Did you need to pay for this pool.

No, i'm putting up pretty much every service myself.

Was it hard to set up the pool and the site and all. I always thought it was a super special skill and only professional miners knew how to do it.

In all honesty it is a constant learning process. Nothing worth doing is ever easy :p I used to run a NC in the field when I was in the army and I find some of these stupid installations harder than keeping everyone in the field sending data & talking. :/

You see you're already a pro
Good job. maybe I will dust off a gpu and start mining.

lol I wish I was a pro. But thanks. Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 05:22:03 AM

Yea... Well none of that ment anything to me what the hell is it even going on about anyway ? It just looks like random stuff being said....
That is a really bad explanation of how nodes work or whatever it is. Or I am wrong I don't know ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:26:44 AM

Yea... Well none of that ment anything to me what the hell is it even going on about anyway ? It just looks like random stuff being said....
That is a really bad explanation of how nodes work or whatever it is. Or I am wrong I don't know ?

Different type of node . Was just saying that was easy stuff compared to following some of these peoples install instructions :p Smiley lol
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:26:15 PM

Different type of node . Was just saying that was easy stuff compared to following some of these peoples install instructions :p Smiley lol

ROFL tell me about it. Some people shouldn't really bother with instructions you have no idea what they going on about.
I saw some "guides" on setting up nodes and other coin creation type services..... Dear God..... I think the only one it makes sense to is the guy who wrote it and I am not the only one that thinks so since hardly anyone said anything or posted much on that thread.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:57:08 AM

Just posting in the thread. Just taking a break. From everything. Will continue adding tomorrow. Have a good night.
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:23:25 PM

Hi EpyxZ,

Which Exchange Tpay availble ? i can't find Tpay at Yobit and other most common excange
what is the value of Tpay ? is 40 sat par TPAY  Shocked? Faucet is DRY  Grin

Thanks
Regards
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:42:14 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 10:52:57 PM by EpyxZ

Hi EpyxZ,

Which Exchange Tpay availble ? i can't find Tpay at Yobit and other most common excange
what is the value of Tpay ? is 40 sat par TPAY  Shocked? Faucet is DRY  Grin

Thanks
Regards

TPAY is not on any exchanges currently. The faucet should be up & active in a few minutes. i moved it to a different pc so it is downloading the chain (should be complete by now).

Sorry everyone that I have been lazy the last few days. Had mega network problems at a clients that took up quite a bit of time over the last week and I have apologize to everyone for that.
I will be back to TrollPay full steam.

Hope everyone is having a Good weekend.

On a side note. Reward will be back up to 100 in 9.5k blocks.

Anyone can submit a free request to add a coin at yobit also someone has added it to the voting list at c-cex.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=tpay

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

Hi EpyxZ,

what is the value of Tpay ? is 40 sat par TPAY  Shocked? Faucet is DRY  Grin

Thanks
Regards

TPAY is not on any exchanges currently. The faucet should be up & active in a few minutes. i moved it to a different pc so it is downloading the chain (should be complete by now).

Sorry everyone that I have been lazy the last few days. Had mega network problems at a clients that took up quite a bit of time over the last week and I have apologize to everyone for that.
I will be back to TrollPay full steam.

Hope everyone is having a Good weekend.

On a side note. Reward will be back up to 100 in 9.5k blocks.

Anyone can submit a free request to add a coin at yobit also someone has added it to the voting list at c-cex.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=tpay

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Faucet Reward is only 5 TPAY and 9.5k Block is far away ! to reach 9.5K it need 30 days or more Smiley
You should create campaign regarding addcoin in exchange with BTC then it will be more effective  Grin

Have a great weekend  !!! And Merry Xmas !!
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:38:21 AM

Faucet Reward is only 5 TPAY and 9.5k Block is far away ! to reach 9.5K it need 30 days or more Smiley
You should create campaign regarding addcoin in exchange with BTC then it will be more effective  Grin

Ya I reduced the faucet for a few different reasons that I did not exactly want to share but since you asked about it I am not going to hide it. The faucet has been hit a few times by a single tor client. So they had gotten at least a few K before i had noticed. Now you might say why not just block tor. Well I can't exactly block something that I believe every single person should use. I will never TELL a person to divulge anything. So i just can't do it. So i reduced the reward to 5.

TPAY is erm damn i don't know the chain went live on 18'th of Nov and current block is 30533. So 9.5k shouldn't be too far away.

You have a great weekend & Merry Xmas too.

Damn almost forgot giveaways been so busy. will be on yobit a few times tonight and tomorrow with free 10k sat BTC codes Smiley
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:14:26 AM

I want sell my tpay contact in pm. Thanks

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:15:39 PM

Ya I reduced the faucet for a few different reasons that I did not exactly want to share but since you asked about it I am not going to hide it. The faucet has been hit a few times by a single tor client. So they had gotten at least a few K before i had noticed. Now you might say why not just block tor. Well I can't exactly block something that I believe every single person should use. I will never TELL a person to divulge anything. So i just can't do it. So i reduced the reward to 5.

TPAY is erm damn i don't know the chain went live on 18'th of Nov and current block is 30533. So 9.5k shouldn't be too far away.

Damn almost forgot giveaways been so busy. will be on yobit a few times tonight and tomorrow with free 10k sat BTC codes Smiley

x_X but i only need 140 tpay to have 20k ^^ I just need a tiny top up. The staking will do it but still I like nice rounded numbers don't you. The faucet is not up it hasn't been up for like I think 3 days ? I dunno I stopped checking it I only checked no again and it is still down. I thought you were going to increase the Tpay ? Why did you say that. Yes I read you say it was being attacked but still. You made it as if you only giving out a tiny amount and would increase it only to  decrease it again. How do you know it is tor or whatever ? I was thinking of making some altcoin faucets and have made a btc one before but how do I see what is going on ? How will I know if someone is using a tor or something ? Also... Can you really even block tor ? How will it know if it is tor/dns/vpn or legit ? I use dns always on since I need it for unblocking hulu. But it never gives me any problems.

Also If I make a faucet as well will I be able to put enough ads to make enough btc to rent mining power to mine more tpay for the faucet ? Or do you think it will make too little ? Will help to have a constant miner running and paying for itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:53:43 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 01:05:24 AM by EpyxZ

x_X but i only need 140 tpay to have 20k ^^ I just need a tiny top up. The staking will do it but still I like nice rounded numbers don't you. The faucet is not up it hasn't been up for like I think 3 days ? I dunno I stopped checking it I only checked no again and it is still down. I thought you were going to increase the Tpay ? Why did you say that. Yes I read you say it was being attacked but still. You made it as if you only giving out a tiny amount and would increase it only to  decrease it again. How do you know it is tor or whatever ? I was thinking of making some altcoin faucets and have made a btc one before but how do I see what is going on ? How will I know if someone is using a tor or something ? Also... Can you really even block tor ? How will it know if it is tor/dns/vpn or legit ? I use dns always on since I need it for unblocking hulu. But it never gives me any problems.

Also If I make a faucet as well will I be able to put enough ads to make enough btc to rent mining power to mine more tpay for the faucet ? Or do you think it will make too little ? Will help to have a constant miner running and paying for itself.

The faucet should be working (It was down for a few days due to the network issues) but its been back up for around 24hrs. Blocking tor is not that hard. the TOR project actually has programs and ways to query the tor network for routes so it can be blocked (they also have tools to check if client is using tor etc). Of course these routes change quite frequently. I don't plan on blocking tor. I fully believe that more people should use tor. The plan was to re-increase the faucet payout but after the few attacks if I were to increase the payout back to its original of 50-100 tpay it would be empty within a matter of minutes. And that would not be fair to those that are mining for there TPAY and paying for hash.

That being said. Faucet payouts will be increased. (for users like you that have been around the thread & or i've communicated in other coins threads with). I will be giving out personal faucet codes that increase your payouts. (This way the tor users can continue to hit the faucet all day and not rob it blind and users using the system legitimately can get a larger payout from the faucet.). Of course each code will have a limited number of uses and will be deactivated if the code is used under the current faucet time limit.

I know that this was not the best solution but it was either start blocking tor, remove faucet completely or reduce payouts. So I went with reducing payouts. I will throw you a faucet code within the next day or so so that you can claim more than the 5 per claim that it currently gives out. Smiley Anyways hope this all made sense and that you understand why I reduced it :p

You have a good one,
EpyxZ

(this is the faucet link btw http://tpay.trollpay.com/tpayfaucet.php or are you using a different link? if so let me know if its in the thread so I can change that) btw check your pm's Smiley
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:08:01 AM

Yes the faucet link works. I don't know why mine was not. Also yes  you will find me around often I like to collect things so ah this "addiction" lol I now have for altcoins. I love them ! All of them ! All shapes all sizes they all so beautiful. Plus they glisten in the light and look so pretty. I often like to look at my refection in my coins ^^

For me it is because saving your money for the future is pretty damn good idea do you not agree ? I really hate banks and their bs. I don't think it is anyones business where my money is. It's mine damnit ! xP So this is why I like bitcoin. Altcoins are investments that grow. They normally are not very long investements granted. But you jump from coin to coin and keep the investment going then you fine. I prefer to spread my investments in different coins. Better to save the blow the money away on rubbish. Good to save your money. So yea altcoins are investments for my future and one day I will have enough to live off the interest.  

Oh and the way you solved the faucet problem is clever I think. Because anyone logical can see the other 3 options were shite ^^ so nice one .
I think active users with smaller balances should get a code too. Since let us spread the trollpay out. But only if they are deserving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:06:44 PM

PM'd you a code.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:33:02 PM

Sent out codes to a few people. Just remember please do not share your codes. If a code is used multiple times via tor I will de-activate the code and you will NOT get another.

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:51:14 PM

Sent out codes to a few people. Just remember please do not share your codes. If a code is used multiple times via tor I will de-activate the code and you will NOT get another.

code for what dev?

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:49:25 PM

code for what dev?

looks like dev is sleeping Wink

as I guessing, this is code to get better payouts from TPAY faucet : http://tpay.trollpay.com/tpayfaucet.php

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:58:36 PM

code for what dev?

code for what dev?

looks like dev is sleeping Wink

as I guessing, this is code to get better payouts from TPAY faucet : http://tpay.trollpay.com/tpayfaucet.php

Sorry about that. Some reason thread didnt show up with any new activity until HarryPorter posted. But ya just like HarryPorter said it adds a bonus to your faucet payout.  Smiley I will get to the pc today (havent been home for a few days) and get you guys some codes. Smiley

Sorry again for missing the question.

A side note as long as you don't use a code when doing it you guys (and anyone) can hit up the faucet as much as you want with a TOR browser. I actually encourage you guys to use TOR to circumvent the faucet timer. Yes it sucks but hey at least you guys will start using tor and get the hang of it.
 (NOT IF YOU ARE USING A CODE, I WILL DEACTIVATE YOUR CODE IF USED WITH TOR REPEATEDLY)

So head over to https://www.torproject.org/ download the tor browser Smiley
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:31:36 PM

I figured I would post this instead of answering yobit messages and bttalk messages.
I DO give away free BTC, just because the code did not work for you does not mean it did not work. I give 1 minute between posting the trollbox announcement and posting the code. This gives EVERY user the ability to go to the yobit code window and presolve captcha.
(solve captcha and click outside the code window. This will close the code window and allow you to copy the code when it is in trollbox. captcha stays solved and valid for at least 2 minutes)
If you know someone at yobit and are that anal you can have them verify that each code was real and activated by a random person at yobit. Or just watch trollbox or ask trollbox regulars.

Below are captures of the last few days. It's not a lot of BTC but it is enough for people to get those few coins they just have to have. Like I said. Just because you did not activate the code before someone else does not mean that it wasn't real. Be faster & presolve captcha
There are a few 100k giveaways and a kc regift.
(have no idea why the color difference. but they were made with gimp so.all made 1 after another, who knows)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: