Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

2M premine...that's alot.

Why isn't the account with the premine posted to the public? Nothing in the first post.

Coin bound to fail with that much premine...

Post the account address so people can actually see the premine and ensure it doesn't get moved.

2M premine would probably be ok with a 100M coin supply but 2M out of the current supply which based on coinmarketcap is 7.3M (no idea why available supply is around 6M and total is 7.3M though) is bad, real bad.

The premine was 2 mil yes. there is currently around 1155000 left and this is documented in the thread.
2 Mil premine would be a lot if I was holding every single bit of it like most dev's do for personal use.
Almost 1mil of it has already been given away.

This is the only constant BbCJh9ZQdtuzuDUUAnHT7LBt1nwwZ27oSZ where 1000000 has sat since genesis.

I understand that concern over premine and that there WAS a 2 mil premine but please take time next time to maybe read past the OP.
I understand that most of you see premine as OMG this is dev dump money. But those who have been in this thread since the start and
watching can attest that I could give a crap about the coin I have. The Premine is not for me, the TPAY that will be received from services
and the likes will be though. But not the premine, thats to ensure that we have funds to include in games & features.

Most of those that will end up getting free TPAY in the future will most likely end up destroying there wallet.dat thus burning the coins. (If you would have read
the thread you would see we are currently drawing in a user base. to spoon feed crypto to. and not a crypto userbase YET).

I have donated over 10k to suprnova via non premine but hash. I donated ALL hash from chain push to random users in this thread (someone may speak up
and say yep he did.) And I give away free BTC all the time in yobit trollbox. PLEASE next time you jump and question the my intentions please read the THREAD.

If you don't like the premine then don't invest, be involved or give input. But I am here working every single day unlike 90% of the other dev's.
And have been since Nov of last year.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.msg17816586#msg17816586

So edgy lol...

Easy, I was asking questions not trolling.

People that click on the TPAY thread look at the first post that contains all info about the coin...they see just like I did a 2M premine with no other info. Sorry but I don't have the time to skim through 500 posts to find answers to my questions.

There's nothing wrong with being organized, trust me it'll pay off to contain updates, news and stats on what the premine was spent on and the remaining premine in the first post.

Sorry but where did I accuse you of being a scam?

Ya sorry actually you did catch me when I was edgy. Wife has been driving me nuts all day. Usually I hit delete then post calm :p

The premine questions have been answered back there though. I edited my response to just have the link Tongue

Again Sorry about the assholish response. And I apologize to everyone that I lost my composure.
I let my personal life roll over into a response and I am very sorry about that and I will try my hardest to not let it happen again.
Between e-mail attacks & threats on my family and staring at this screen like 24/7 I just was an idiot and responded unprofessionally and I
am truly sorry for that.

No worries...those email attacks and threats are useless, you do know most of them come from the "kids of crypto" lol. Ignore them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Maybe you can write in the first post that the premine is not 2 million,
it is only about 1.1 million yet, because 2 million isnt the reality anymore.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:01:18 PM

Maybe you can write in the first post that the premine is not 2 million,
it is only about 1.1 million yet, because 2 million isnt the reality anymore.

OP has been updated. Thank you for reminding me Smiley

ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

I find it strange, that yobit again add 3 coins today and all 3 coins are created in the last 4 weeks and yobit add them.

I think that they make a exclusiv vote to add it (0.5 BTC),
because it is the only chance to get added directly and all other coins with free or premium votes are in the queue behind again.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:03:24 PM

I find it strange, that yobit again add 3 coins today and all 3 coins are created in the last 4 weeks and yobit add them.

I think that they make a exclusiv vote to add it (0.5 BTC),
because it is the only chance to get added directly and all other coins with free or premium votes are in the queue behind again.

Ya i just seen that. Every coin has been out less time than our initial premium request. I almost feel as though we are being
strong armed and forced to buy an exclusive.

I would put up a donation address but then that would open up a whole can of worms of people yelling scammer etc.
And honestly I don't think there would be enough donated to get the exclusive add.

I wish I could talk my backer into putting in an exclusive add but it was made very clear that said party would only pay
for network/ & service costs. (and they clearly stated after i talked them into the .1 for premium nothing else)

If this wasn't all out of pocket I would just go and throw in an exclusive but unfortunately it is and will be until
TPAY has services that bring in TPAY and I personally begin to make some form of profit.

I have .1 if anyone else has .4 :p (Maybe a wealthy investor(s). any idea's welcome.)

Sorry again everyone that we are still on exchanges where maybe a handful of individuals are trading tpay.

And NO i will not sell the premine to pay for an exclusive. that would mean that in order for me to even attempt
a service or to incorporate tpay into games etc I would have to purchase the entire supply back.

I submitted AGAIN just FYI everyone. Another Premium add for TrollPlay.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:16:00 PM

No, to waste the premine for a exclusive would be bad, because imagine when tpay will be 1 million worth or more that would mean a double of 100 times.
But at this low marketcap to waste the premine would be the worst idea.

We must wait until the marketcap rise and then we can with a little bit of the tpay premine everything, but not at 10k.

When someone will donate something for a exlusiv vote than he can imo, maybe we will get enough = 0.5 BTC?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:46:33 PM

I also put in a support ticket in giving them my personal contact information and requesting blacksmith/the warden or
another admin to contact me if there is an issue so we can resolve it.

Sorry again everyone.
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

Would you consider putting up a donation address for DOT coin, Maybe we can raise enough to be put on Cryptopia.
smokim87

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

Would you consider putting up a donation address for DOT coin, Maybe we can raise enough to be put on Cryptopia.

You mean donations in other coins other then btc and tpay
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

btc or tpay is cool, I think they only take Dot coin for services. Whatever is good for everyone is fine. Just trying to help with another exchange.
smokim87

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

btc or tpay is cool, I think they only take Dot coin for services. Whatever is good for everyone is fine. Just trying to help with another exchange.

I don't think donations in tpay would be wise, the market cap is around 10k, 0.5 btc is alot of tpay...if marketcap goes up after it gets listed to lets say 100k which is pretty easy in crypto as we know...they'd made tons of profit, they'd have to sell all that too. Probably donations in btc would be best.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

If anyone want's to donate DOT for Cryptopia Addition you can donate to
178KGP9d1GVDqdRpsigUjbK7EEvxccyoJs
The above wallet address is located at www.cryptopia.co.nz and can be seen at
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/search.dws?q=178KGP9d1GVDqdRpsigUjbK7EEvxccyoJs
(currently it shows as non existant since its never had dot transferred to it)
It belongs to the username TrollPay (account was created around time coin was created)

If you donate please DO NOT transfer to TrollPay as I do not believe they will show on the block explorer.
Withdraw to the above address.
Please make sure to check the address before donating so that there is no excess dot donated.

I will add this entire message to the bottom of the OP.
axllht

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:11:01 AM

How to run http://tpay.trollpay.com/HexGL/ after menu and download screens I got only white screen in any web browser?

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

How to run http://tpay.trollpay.com/HexGL/ after menu and download screens I got only white screen in any web browser?

Checking it out right now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Fixing it right now. Not sure what happened.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:36:19 AM

Checking it out right now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Fixing it right now. Not sure what happened.

Do you happen to use Google Chrome? Right now I cannot get it to work in google chrome (i updated my chrome a few days ago, it worked before that)
But it works for me in iexplorer, chromium & firefox.

Let me know what browser you are using. Thanks again
axllht

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:38:47 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:54:30 AM by axllht

Do you happen to use Google Chrome? Right now I cannot get it to work in google chrome (i updated my chrome a few days ago, it worked before that)

Sorry, still nothing, the same situation Sad what engine is it using? maybe I have not some plugin? I try chrome, opera, IE (downloading stuck on IE on ~90%)
I will try clear chrome browsing history and start it again
(edit)
clearing history doesn't work
low quality doesn't work too

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:25:05 AM

Sorry, still nothing, the same situation Sad what engine is it using? maybe I have not some plugin? I try chrome, opera, IE (downloading stuck on IE on ~90%)
(edit)

it's html5. Is anyone else having problems with this game? If so I will probably take it down. I have to put more games up anyways so. I really dont want a game
that works for some and not for others.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

(edit)

it's html5. Is anyone else having problems with this game? If so I will probably take it down. I have to put more games up anyways so. I really dont want a game

It works fine for me, with no any problems, tested on Firefox.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
axllht

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

(edit)

It works fine for me, with no any problems, tested on Firefox.

I tried on another PC, not work. Other html5 games works fine

MissCrypto

Activity: 945

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

If anyone want's to donate DOT for Cryptopia Addition you can donate to
178KGP9d1GVDqdRpsigUjbK7EEvxccyoJs
The above wallet address is located at www.cryptopia.co.nz and can be seen at
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/search.dws?q=178KGP9d1GVDqdRpsigUjbK7EEvxccyoJs
(currently it shows as non existant since its never had dot transferred to it)
It belongs to the username TrollPay (account was created around time coin was created)

If you donate please DO NOT transfer to TrollPay as I do not believe they will show on the block explorer.
Withdraw to the above address.
Please make sure to check the address before donating so that there is no excess dot donated.

I will add this entire message to the bottom of the OP.
I did a test of 10 dots and then threw in some. I hope others join in.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: