Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 06:58:59 PM

Hold up a moment... Do you mean to tell me people are getting upset for getting free bitcoin ? So if they don't win they think it is "rigged" sigh.... I'm a pretty honest girl and don't shut up for people. So I won't now so I will just say, Do we really need those kind of people ? Why do they not leave these messages out here in the public  thread ? Have they even posted here once ? Never mind actually own any trollpay.

I won't pretend that I spent loads and loads but wow people getting worked up over 0.0001 btc. Sorry but we don't need that. If we lose them so what ? It is better. We want quality do we not ? Even someone who only has a few trollpay off the faucet is better then these shills.

Even the smallest bagholder can count. No shame. There is only shame in doing nothing and not trying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:10:31 PM

TPAY faucet & block explorer will be down throughout the day. New stuff being added and tweeks being done to the network.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

With pow halfway done it looks like the pos blocks have eaten almost 500k coins from the pow blocks. If everyone keeps staking I think we might end up with less than 8 million coins when the pow switches to 0.1 per block.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:24:38 PM

With pow halfway done it looks like the pos blocks have eaten almost 500k coins from the pow blocks. If everyone keeps staking I think we might end up with less than 8 million coins when the pow switches to 0.1 per block.

What's the best way to hold my coins in my wallet to get the best stake rewards?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:33:50 PM

For a minute there, I thought this was another coin... a shit coin that existed (perhaps still exists?) but dying on it's arse!!!

I can see that this isn't that shit coin, but another coin.... too early to tell what the future has in store for this, but I will be keeping an eye on this one

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:37:39 PM

What's the best way to hold my coins in my wallet to get the best stake rewards?

To be honest leaving the wallet offline for 10 or so days then onlining it for a few hours until it stakes and taking it back offline. You can age your coins a max of 45 days. Larger inputs of course = larger stake.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:44:28 PM

For a minute there, I thought this was another coin... a shit coin that existed (perhaps still exists?) but dying on it's arse!!!

I can see that this isn't that shit coin, but another coin.... too early to tell what the future has in store for this, but I will be keeping an eye on this one

Nope never existed. Not a common troll coin. TPAY is not about spamming. It's more about Movies, games and just a place for a Troll to come and hang out. The actual site is being built right now. I will put the temporary site back up so people have something to do. It just does not reflect what trollpay.com is going to look or be like and its got loads of older movies. Anyways that will change. Will have new indie movies that only can be watched at trollpay.com .

Been very busy and I apologize to everyone for the lack of updates and the slow building of services etc. This is a solo person project so things take a bit of time when you have to do everything across the board solo.

TPAY block explorer is back up ( http://tpay.trollpay.com/explorer ) . I will hopefully have the faucet back up today but it hasn't been a priority the last few days.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:15:28 PM

Nope never existed. Not a common troll coin. TPAY is not about spamming. It's more about Movies, games and just a place for a Troll to come and hang out. The actual site is being built right now. I will put the temporary site back up so people have something to do. It just does not reflect what trollpay.com is going to look or be like and its got loads of older movies. Anyways that will change. Will have new indie movies that only can be watched at trollpay.com .

Been very busy and I apologize to everyone for the lack of updates and the slow building of services etc. This is a solo person project so things take a bit of time when you have to do everything across the board solo.

TPAY block explorer is back up ( http://tpay.trollpay.com/explorer ) . I will hopefully have the faucet back up today but it hasn't been a priority the last few days.

I was about to ask about the faucet but I see you rather busy with all sorts of new ideas and plans so that is actually fine. Good that you doing things.

Oh and are you thinking of TPG ? Because TPG was not a shit coin at all. I made alot with that coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
the_coldplay

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:47:45 PM

To be honest leaving the wallet offline for 10 or so days then onlining it for a few hours until it stakes and taking it back offline. You can age your coins a max of 45 days. Larger inputs of course = larger stake.

Wait, I dont get it. y do I need to do that?
If they offline I get nothing 4 them Right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:51:14 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 12:07:54 AM by EpyxZ

Your just not allowing it to stake as soon as possible. and as the coins weight increases so does the reward.. Sometimes you will stake while your syncing though so :/ .
Coins that have a fixed xxx coins def leave them on so they can stake the very second its possible. and fixed reward coins you want to find that sweet spot that puts you like 1.2x netweight and have as small of inputs as your weight allows. some fixed coins you can stake 200k a day when others have only staked 5k.
start a second instance of your wallet to a different data dir and throw it a few coins and turn it off a few days and then check the minting tab to see if they aged or not Smiley
if you don't feel safe or just like nah, i understand. If your pc is on 24/7 might as well have the wallet going to Smiley

Have a good one
the_coldplay

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:13:57 AM

Your just not allowing it to stake as soon as possible. and as the coins weight increases so does the reward.. Sometimes you will stake while your syncing though so :/ .
Coins that have a fixed xxx coins def leave them on so they can stake the very second its possible. and fixed reward coins you want to find that sweet spot that puts you like 1.2x netweight and have as small of inputs as your weight allows. some fixed coins you can stake 200k a day when others have only staked 5k.
start a second instance of your wallet to a different data dir and throw it a few coins and turn it off a few days and then check the minting tab to see if they aged or not Smiley
if you don't feel safe or just like nah, i understand. If your pc is on 24/7 might as well have the wallet going to Smiley

Have a good one

I don think i like this fixed reward coin thingy. I don't even know why I bought this tpay coin. Im so stupid sometimes. good explanation man. you rock.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 08:19:01 PM

Have a good one

I don think i like this fixed reward coin thingy. I don't even know why I bought this tpay coin. Im so stupid sometimes. good explanation man. you rock.

*giggle* silly boy. How much Tpay do you have ? You must use coin control sometimes it only takes 5 days to stake sometimes 8 it you need to add a little more each few blocks if you want to retain the same speed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:49:49 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 06:30:34 PM by EpyxZ

If your bored you can go to the front page and watch a pretty good flick.

www.trollpay.com
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

Happy Holidays everyone. I hope everyone is ok and having a great day & an even better tomorrow.
Try and spend tomorrow offline if you have children and do XMas.
Tomorrow is a day children remember for the rest of there lives, don't let them remember YOU in front of the computer instead of with them.

Take care and trade safe,

Got kids? Try some cool stuff and make today a day for them to remember forever. Heres a few odd things, but do a search yourself or use your imagination.
http://www.wikihow.com/Keep-Your-Child-Believing-in-Santa-Claus

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

Haha yea I don't have kids ^^ But i went to close family friends and their son has a son who had his very first X-mas. Smiley
Lol I believed in Santa till i was 11-12. I know right. What my mom told me was like law so I never doubted her and besides believing was way more fun. You are right sitting infront of the pc is no way to spend Christmas kids or otherwise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
the_coldplay

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:04:53 PM

Have a good one

*giggle* silly boy. How much Tpay do you have ? You must use coin control sometimes it only takes 5 days to stake sometimes 8 it you need to add a little more each few blocks if you want to retain the same speed.

Embarrassed <----- THATS ME.
Embarrassed because I own way too many of this crappercoin. In 2017 i'll be adding them as a write off on my takes and I'll see if I can claim it as a loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:37:30 PM

Dude  think what you want if you not here to support then go. .

When will teh faucet be up again ? It has been some time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:52:37 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 10:41:11 PM by MANCRYPTOS

Hello there I have some questions about this coin
1) Faucet Not Found
2) Will be any exchange for this coin near futures?
3) any online wallet?
Thanks

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:42:58 AM

Dude  think what you want if you not here to support then go. .

When will teh faucet be up again ? It has been some time.

Hello there i have some questions about this coin
1)Faucet Not Found
2)Will be any exchanger for this coin near futures?
3)any online wallet?
Thanks

I will get the faucet back online this week for sure. Also this week Final Fantasy 11 & ultima online servers will be online. Sorry that I havent been on that much. right hand got crushed and had to have pins put into it. This is not an excuse why things arent online, just letting people know. Just writing this is a bitch. But FFXI and UO game servers will be online this week. TPAY will be used in game for gambling & Vanity items.. This wont be the sole purpose of tpay but just a way to use tpay currently.

Below are the 2 games that will be held on a private server. Check them out if you want.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

http://uo.com/

Again, sorry to everyone waiting for things to start happening. I will get the game servers & faucet back online this week. 35 mins to write hardly anything lol. I have not forgotten about the project. Have been working on it, but this is a 1 person job so. As for an exchange, it's not a current priority. If i made this just to be a scam coin it would have been added already. I stated from the beginning that I would only request an exchange add when a partial project is at least online. Sorry that  everyone does not like this answer. But I am not going to request an exchange so it can be dumped on.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:38:27 AM

Ultima online damn, a blast from the past, I remember playing it back when I was a little kid, they don't seem to make many sandbox mmorpgs like that anymore Grin

But anyhow, apparently tpay was added to coinexchange.io https://coinexchange.io/market/TPAY/BTC

A better blockexplorer would be great, allowing tpay to be listed in coinmarketcap and also people seeing where the premine is going.

Almost precisely 2000 blocks are currently being mined a day so the pow will last less than 9 days at this speed.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: