Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IoP] Start Mining IoP, claim your spot!  (Read 22044 times)
truelibertine (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:12:54 PM

what if i don't want to create new chapter and my country is not present ?

You should still fill it in. If you only want to make e.i. a facebook page, that's ok.
If someone wants to take responsibility for the chapter later and maybe wants to do some more stuff, you can just let him/her take over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 03:52:10 PM

I think I have set up a node for testnet  mining probably but my cpu is still in 1%. Does the address need to be whitelisted on testnet as well to start mining, or I made something wrong? If so, in the spreeadshet in "Testnet mining" section under the column "IoP address" should I put my mainntet address that will be whitelisted as an incentive for runing test node? And under the "Testet Key" column I should put my testnet mining address to be whitelisted?
exactly how it works, bravo. Your testnet wallet needs to be whitelisted also.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:08:04 PM

Hi, I'm newbie here and trying to setup test node. I'm non linux guy. Do you have video tutorial for Windows user?
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:36:20 PM

Hi, I'm newbie here and trying to setup test node. I'm non linux guy. Do you have video tutorial for Windows user?
yes, this tutorial applies also for windows users. only difference is in console to start mining on windows u use command:
generate 1

tutorial

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:46:38 PM

!Info since we started with this thread 3 days ago we now have over 20 countries all over the world that Joined Fermat family Cool thank you all for this amazing support and welcome!!

if you still haven't, it's not too late to claim your Country spot or join existing one if already listed. To help you understand better how, Fermat's founder Luis F. Molina posted interesting Article few hours ago that will be helpful to you. Make sure you read it first  Wink

marmai

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

We know our future, because we are building it!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:51:10 PM

Hi there,

I whitelisted all Addresses from the mining/minting Spreadsheet. You can check the transaction if your address is among them:

http://explorer.fermat.community/tx/82a5c4a1ac99b23ed5244bd244410b0f4657ec775b7bc43e53da3d6b01b9bb93

HAPPY MINING!  Grin

We have still plenty of room for Representatives that like to become P2P Economy Experts and represent Fermat in their country (and start mining).
You do something for us, we do a lot for you. win-win.

If you see your country is already taken, but many licences free, just join in and team up - we work hand in hand and act as family.
cheers.

Libertaria - Freedom, Peace, Prosperity!
We are developing the decentralised stack for a freer world.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:58:22 PM

Hello, i have a question about the local chapter.

I am originally from india but right now living in netherlands but is it possible for me to join for my country or do u need the person to be physically present in the country? If that is strictly needed i can also arrange few people to represent me back in the country for any local work.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
marmai

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 10:11:56 PM

I am originally from india but right now living in netherlands but is it possible for me to join for my country or do u need the person to be physically present in the country? If that is strictly needed i can also arrange few people to represent me back in the country for any local work.

The function of a chapter is to teach people about blockchain and the P2P Economy, also make Fermat flourish in your country. and worldwide. You need to find people locally that could organize meetups in India, and its differents states and cities.

For the beginning it is ok, if you start as the Representative for India, and as new people join in, you make space without losing the title of a chapter president ;-)

Start filling in the sheet :-)

mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:34:30 AM

Hi, I'm quite confused of that google sheet.
I'd like to qualify for license with Forum Marketing with my signature, but my country is not listed in there.
Where should I post my address and profile?
cheers

This is my signature...
Bartholomew32

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:45:36 AM

interesting project good luck dev
CroDam

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:22:11 PM

Thank you. Why you dont try to join us? Smiley
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:45:26 PM

The function of a chapter is to teach people about blockchain and the P2P Economy, also make Fermat flourish in your country. and worldwide. You need to find people locally that could organize meetups in India, and its differents states and cities.

For the beginning it is ok, if you start as the Representative for India, and as new people join in, you make space without losing the title of a chapter president ;-)

Hey good to know.
Okay i will be going though everything by the weekend and join as the India rep. Also i will talk to few of my friends currently in indian bitcoin scene.

Also there are quite a number of meetups happening in india i think, i will ask someone to rep Fermat there first than later can think about organizing some.

Will keep you posted.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:13:55 PM

Hey good to know.
Okay i will be going though everything by the weekend and join as the India rep. Also i will talk to few of my friends currently in indian bitcoin scene.

Also there are quite a number of meetups happening in india i think, i will ask someone to rep Fermat there first than later can think about organizing some.

Will keep you posted.

Great Aizzaku.
Good luck to set up some meetups in India about Fermat.
mrgreen88

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:05:02 PM

@marmai , check ur PM please.
Bartholomew32

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:43:31 PM

Thank you. Why you dont try to join us? Smiley

I join this project
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 10:54:11 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 12:29:00 AM by trader19

!!Bounty Announcement
our first Bounty Campaign has just started, it has been funded by Local Chapters: Chapter Netherlands, Sarah Klostermair, Chapter Swiss, Chapter Morocco, Chapter Croatia, Caris Flatten. Chapter Germay and Markus Maiwald, and will be matched by Fermat's founder Luis
many Thanks!

It's all Transparent and donation Infos can be found on our Community Spreadsheet under "Donation pool Ledger" Tab

Campaign Topic can be found here:

you all are welcome to join us and earn some extra IoPs  Cool

Clminer

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:58:21 PM

is there a windows wallet? @MarMai i went to the document (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1BI2l4jPPmh0I2V2ePWLTgLJUpWPymdpQ1-E-qUEfpyQ/edit?usp=drive_web),... en dan Huh can you guys give a better description or a link where i can see how i can apply or do i need to mail  Huh

www.fermat.org, scrolling all the long way down you find a windows wallet. Everything is written in the OP, and on top, in this google doc you find valuable information if you hover with the mouse over the column titles, they all have comments that explain the  rules.

Example:
You want to twitter about fermat? connect to the chapter in your country and claim the open spot. (if there are spots left).
Easy like that.

If you cannot go further, maybe the newsletter from truelibertine is helpful:
http://us14.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6a860f467224b399b037897a3&id=c125dd00cb&e=061003d4ad

very intresting, i tried downloading the wallet but when i try to install it, windows defender doesnt let me, i have Window-10 64..
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 10:59:32 PM

this orginal thread
fermat coin is only token coin, same iconomi is token coin use etherum
but your write is can mining
so how token coin can get to mining

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
marmai

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 11:16:19 PM

this orginal thread

we are a Token, not a coin. we dont try to resemble money. Our Token is to run as incentives between P2P enabled apps.
Our Tokens are issued by a PoW System with upcoming PoS hybrid.

Hope that clarifies.

5ato5hi8itcoin

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:22:44 PM

this orginal thread

we are a Token, not a coin. we dont try to resemble money. Our Token is to run as incentives between P2P enabled apps.
Our Tokens are issued by a PoW System with upcoming PoS hybrid.

Hope that clarifies.
I think it's quite clear it was not the same as ICN damn, I think it has a different concept and pleased to see it to hold bags IOP
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: