Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Android Game] Spacey The Bird [Mobile Game] [Bitcoin Rewards] [Beta]  (Read 3735 times)
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:12:56 PM

Why?  Cry

Hello please pm me with your username in game. We are tweaking our cheat catching mechanism, your account may have been wrongly caught up.

Update:

The new version is now up on playstore.
The payouts would be resumed now. We are up with better cheat check mechanisms . Payouts will be made once or twice a week initially. Every day later on. Remember minimum is 5500 satoshi only. Our this update will work in keeping cheats in check and we would be able to cross beta soon enough.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:01:37 PM

Can I test your antochest system ? Also I think you should pmclude an investment options where people get dividends of the total profits you make. It will help you get friction and more profit and activity.
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:12:18 PM

Can I test your antochest system ? Also I think you should pmclude an investment options where people get dividends of the total profits you make. It will help you get friction and more profit and activity.

I would really love to set up some sort of investment thing to get some funds. But I do not know how the investment dividends thing works. I mean do we need to do something legal paper work? Or some escrow? Would be great if you can help me regarding it.

Yup sure, go ahead.. test our anti cheat system.  Roll Eyes

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:14:35 PM

Our next update will include an in-app voting .
There we would be able to get information from users
about new features /change in gameplay and frequency of ads.

There is decrease in cheats and we are easily able to identify and tag cheating/Botting accounts through our unique algorithms.
We are also recording recording payouts which would be processed this weekend, as our payment making system is under work as of now.
After that we will look into payments every other day possibly.

We would be promoting it heavily after next few updates.

rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

With update my balance go down to 5140 and I had 15140

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

Had you requested a payment ? If so then your payment might show in pending payouts.
Please pm me your username in game to recheck.
It is very possible for this to happen while we were migrating our payments system from automatic to manual.
But there are all records with us, please send me username. Smiley

rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 07:36:12 AM

Had you requested a payment ? If so then your payment might show in pending payouts.
Please pm me your username in game to recheck.
It is very possible for this to happen while we were migrating our payments system from automatic to manual.
But there are all records with us, please send me username. Smiley

Sorry all is ok, is in pending payouts, i dont sow this option in new update, thanks

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:48:18 PM

Sorry all is ok, is in pending payouts, i dont sow this option in new update, thanks

Its all fine. I can see your payment request. Will be processed this weekend once we are ready with our Payment System. Just a lots of work to do and we have to prioritize. Security is of utmost importance at this nascent stage.

Meanwhile : We are Inviting Investors for this project. Investments would help us increase up the pace of work and make this fruitful sooner.
Please read details here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699390.0

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:42:04 AM

I really like seeing apps that use bitcoin as rewards. Your game is great and challenging. The concept reminds me of the MMM Fingers application (though it has nothing to do with bitcoin). Question, isn't it possible that there will be no timer/lives when playing for bitcoin? Like playing it as long as you like. Also, I hope that the rewards will be increased Smiley Good luck! For this and for the future apps that you'll make.
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

I really like seeing apps that use bitcoin as rewards. Your game is great and challenging. The concept reminds me of the MMM Fingers application (though it has nothing to do with bitcoin). Question, isn't it possible that there will be no timer/lives when playing for bitcoin? Like playing it as long as you like. Also, I hope that the rewards will be increased Smiley Good luck! For this and for the future apps that you'll make.

There will be options to buy more lives by using in game coins, satoshi and by watching a video.
Rewards will be increased as we close out all security gaps and are able run smooth payment operations.

There is a huge scope to increase rewards and we would do it soon enough.

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:07:44 PM

Working On the payments system Now. It would be completed today and payments would be made tomorrow. Smiley

Update: Our revenues are rocking . Once we are stable with payment system and other revenue streams, Expect good increases in Rewards Smiley

jhenfelipe

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:27:11 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 02:25:18 AM by jhenfelipe

There will be options to buy more lives by using in game coins, satoshi and by watching a video.
Rewards will be increased as we close out all security gaps and are able run smooth payment operations.

There is a huge scope to increase rewards and we would do it soon enough.
That's great! I really enjoy the game and I would love to play it several times a day. Honestly, I always find it hassle when an app has ads but in Spacey The Bird, ads aren't annoying. I don't know if it's literally the ads or just because I like the game and focus the attention there Cheesy

Working On the payments system Now. It would be completed today and payments would be made tomorrow. Smiley

Update: Our revenues are rocking . Once we are stable with payment system and other revenue streams, Expect good increases in Rewards Smiley
Congrats! Indeed a good news for all of us.

Edit: Great! I already reached the minimum payout amount and tried to request withdrawal today. Smiley
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:28:13 PM

Edit: Great! I already reached the minimum payout amount and tried to request withdrawal today. Smiley

Thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Yours and around 30 other Payouts have been processed Today. Smiley
Do check your Accounts.. In next update we will have leader boards and all. In your pending payout section it should say completed.

More than 300,000 satoshi processed. They should be reaching your wallets in a few hours as Xapo Processes them Smiley

jhenfelipe

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:34:21 AM

Thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Yours and around 30 other Payouts have been processed Today. Smiley
Do check your Accounts.. In next update we will have leader boards and all. In your pending payout section it should say completed.

More than 300,000 satoshi processed. They should be reaching your wallets in a few hours as Xapo Processes them Smiley
I visited the pending payout section and yes it's completed. I did check my wallet too and I confirm that I already received the payment. Thank you xyzabc Smiley

Are you going to post here everytime you'll work on payments? If yes, I'll just request for withdrawal after you post. It will be more convenient IMO.  One request, one payment.
CraZzYsS

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:23:23 AM

Best bitcoin game for android. Easy, funny and nice rewards. Nice job!
I hope you can release for Iphone too. Good luck!  Smiley
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:45:25 PM

Best bitcoin game for android. Easy, funny and nice rewards. Nice job!
I hope you can release for Iphone too. Good luck!  Smiley

Thank you for encouraging feedback. We are coming up with our community forum and site soon. There after a major update to game and we would be out of Beta.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

Finally a nice fun game that let you earn some satoshi. I checked the video and can only say good job hope you will keep a good balance between advertisements and playtime. Some other games lost it total with the amount of advertisements you must watch(you can't skip them). Hope you find some time to come also with an IOS release there is almost not competition in the Bitcoin game market at this moment.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

Finally a nice fun game that let you earn some satoshi. I checked the video and can only say good job hope you will keep a good balance between advertisements and playtime. Some other games lost it total with the amount of advertisements you must watch(you can't skip them). Hope you find some time to come also with an IOS release there is almost not competition in the Bitcoin game market at this moment.

Totally agree. If you plan well there is no reason why your game shouldn`t make a big succes. Desperately waiting for IOS version.

mu77aL

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:21:36 AM

looks really funny will try this soon !
keep it up!
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:41:29 PM

Our Community Forum is up : Please Join and stay updated about what we are doing. Also join if you are willing to help in any particular way. Payouts related support and feature suggestions would also be taken there.
http://extramilegames.com/community

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: