Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Android Game ] Bitcoins Rewards [Beta -- Suggestions Requested]  (Read 2449 times)
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:01:54 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 04:24:37 PM by xyzabc

Hi,

I have just released beta of my android game for everyone to review and give suggestions.

If it is possible for you please download and try out this game from google Play Store and give me any suggestions/ feedback , criticism you may have!

PlayStore Link -- > http://bit.ly/2gqXQtS

Detailed Bitcoin Thread Link --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686408.0
I have a thread about the earnings and features of it in Micro Earnings section for promotion, Here I am looking for suggestions from fellow developers and users about it who don't normally lurk in that section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:51:50 PM

Screenshots look really nice, i will try your game and give review after sometime. Can you also post how you gonna give bitcoin in reward for just playing game? It will be helpful
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:29:54 PM

Screenshots look really nice, i will try your game and give review after sometime. Can you also post how you gonna give bitcoin in reward for just playing game? It will be helpful

Hello ! Smiley
We are implementing intelligent Ads from multiple ad networks. Also we use this to promote our other game apps which do not have bitcoin rewards.
Basically you can think of this as faucet app.

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:57:08 PM

Yeah, this app requires way too many sensitive permissions to be considered benign. I don't trust this at all.
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:07:23 PM

Yeah, this app requires way too many sensitive permissions to be considered benign. I don't trust this at all.

Hey !
Would you please point out which permissions is this requesting , which it should not?
I would try my best to remove anything which may have crept inadvertently .
Trust is not a thing I am looking to lose here, This is my first project. Smiley

BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:41:08 PM

Just like others said, you should limit the permissions.

Keep the app simple, you do not need the user location or access to the network.

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:56:35 PM

Just like others said, you should limit the permissions.

Keep the app simple, you do not need the user location or access to the network.

User location is needed localization of ads and game content.
Access to network is needed because the game basically runs on internet as all data
is saved and edited on server side to save from cheaters.

These both are pretty normal permissions for mobile games, where we have ads and interact with internet servers.

Hope this helps explain my situation.  Roll Eyes

BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:08:41 PM

Are ads vital for the game ?

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:10:41 PM

Are ads vital for the game ?

Yea, thats how we pay satoshi as rewards as game is not investment based.
There is an casual mode though with lesser ads .. but still ads. Smiley

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:38:57 AM

Update: We faced a hack attempt. Payments have been paused for a while . Would be resumed in 24 hours or so once we patch up this security breach. Thanks for helping out in Beta. I would keep updated. If there is any discrepancy in your in game balance . Please Pm me.

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:28:52 PM

Update: We faced a hack attempt. Payments have been paused for a while . Would be resumed in 24 hours or so once we patch up this security breach. Thanks for helping out in Beta. I would keep updated. If there is any discrepancy in your in game balance . Please Pm me.

Hi,
We have patched the vulnerability. Payouts are open Again. Thanks for helping in Beta.

RGBKey

Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 06:09:22 PM

Hey !
Would you please point out which permissions is this requesting , which it should not?
I would try my best to remove anything which may have crept inadvertently .
Trust is not a thing I am looking to lose here, This is my first project. Smiley
Why does it need access to photos/media/files and storage? You left that out of your previous explanation above.
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:31:32 PM

Why does it need access to photos/media/files and storage? You left that out of your previous explanation above.

Hi.. Smiley
This is because all apps store data , images , music etc (caching !) for quick display during ads and video advertisements. Also while loading sounds for game the data read and write access is required. This is a pretty common Permission you would find for most of the apps.
Hope that answers!

Also I did not left this out but this one was not in question by previous poster.

donalddlanod

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:11:08 PM

THIS is exactly the kind of thing that will make crypto mainstream!
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:01:05 AM

THIS is exactly the kind of thing that will make crypto mainstream!

Thanks. Such feedback makes all our work worth it. Smiley

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 03:22:35 PM

Hello ! Smiley
We are implementing intelligent Ads from multiple ad networks. Also we use this to promote our other game apps which do not have bitcoin rewards.
Basically you can think of this as faucet app.

I would check your game this week, seem very interesting application. I would like to have more details on the intelligent Ads you had implemented on your application. I have a project in the near future for an android application and I need to find information on how to monetize it.

Could you share your link or documentation for the intelligent Ads?

Emerge
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

Nice, I like this game. You should make more games, maybe something along the lines of Clash of Clans with Bitcoin Integrations!
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

Nice, I like this game. You should make more games, maybe something along the lines of Clash of Clans with Bitcoin Integrations!

Clash of Clans is a big project though we do have great aspirations. We have started this as a test project to test the waters. Going good so far. Smiley

btcforks

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:42:05 PM

there are already test this app, hopefully I find a little review of this application
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:08:21 AM

there are already test this app, hopefully I find a little review of this application

We have processed a few payments and there are many people playing. There would be more activity once we implement leaderboards etc.
We also need to work on website for info  about the application. Currently our main aim is fighting the cheaters and close security gaps as much as possible.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: