Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Key of solomon coins  (Read 2288 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 07:24:14 PM

Well, let me start with something positive first, congratulations on releasing your own coin with amazing designs. I really like them, so well done! The thing that I do not like is the price, the hologram which looks hand cut and the fact that you hand polished them (which resulted scratches in the coins). It's always better to not polish minted coins as that almost always decreases their value significantly.

I'll not state that your coins are overpriced, because I do not know how much time and effort was put into this. I also don't know how much minting, design creation and hologram making was. Seeing as you only minted 4*4 coins there must be a pretty heavy markup on the coins, which is to bad. Undecided

Anyway, I wish you all the best and keep up those nice designs!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:34:44 PM

Well, let me start with something positive first, congratulations on releasing your own coin with amazing designs. I really like them, so well done! The thing that I do not like is the price, the hologram which looks hand cut and the fact that you hand polished them (which resulted scratches in the coins). It's always better to not polish minted coins as that almost always decreases their value significantly.

I'll not state that your coins are overpriced, because I do not know how much time and effort was put into this. I also don't know how much minting, design creation and hologram making was. Seeing as you only minted 4*4 coins there must be a pretty heavy markup on the coins, which is to bad. Undecided

Thanks finally something positive. I dont expect to sell them anyway so we will see. Sorry about the price but I need to cover some lossed from changing the mistakes before about the chicago bulls head. I dont think it would have been a major concern anyway but I had to spend lots of money changing for some people who wouldnt have even bought the coin in the 1st place. Seams like a rat race in here and I was expecting people who appreciated bitcoin.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:44:15 PM

At first I liked the design overall. But when looking closer I could see some clear flaws, and then that you now say it is not a jewish star, which it very much is, but a satanist star, guessing you mean a pentagram? That's just wrong, do you even know what it is you have designed?

I won't talk too much about the price, I've seen people sell some coins with similar quality for the same amount or perhaps even more expensive. So, I won't really comment on if it's too high or low.

Perhaps your next coin/s will be a bit more solid and clear with everything. I'll keep my eyes open for the future.

Good luck with sales.

TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:00:19 PM

At first I liked the design overall. But when looking closer I could see some clear flaws, and then that you now say it is not a jewish star, which it very much is, but a satanist star, guessing you mean a pentagram? That's just wrong, do you even know what it is you have designed?

I won't talk too much about the price, I've seen people sell some coins with similar quality for the same amount or perhaps even more expensive. So, I won't really comment on if it's too high or low.

Perhaps your next coin/s will be a bit more solid and clear with everything. I'll keep my eyes open for the future.

Good luck with sales.

I am selling the Seals of Solomon. I know what I am selling. I dont want to be affiliated with any religion as I am am not religious myself. Jewish star, christian origins, muslim related..... I dont care these are the seals of solomon and that is the collection.

All religions can not be correct. I am not selling religion I am selling the past interpretation of satanism in a physical bitcoin.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:22:16 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 09:36:15 PM by Zepher

Thanks finally something positive. I dont expect to sell them anyway so we will see. Sorry about the price but I need to cover some lossed from changing the mistakes before about the chicago bulls head. I dont think it would have been a major concern anyway but I had to spend lots of money changing for some people who wouldnt have even bought the coin in the 1st place. Seams like a rat race in here and I was expecting people who appreciated bitcoin.

Firstly, congrats on the release of your coins. I will say that I genuinely like the design.

That said, the hologram looks like it has been cut by hand, and is not a perfect circle covering the area where the private key goes. Aesthetically, this is a sub-par job and just doesn't look great Sad

You have already explained how the scratches came about, so I wont repeat questions that have already been asked surrounding that.

Pricing: For a quality coin that has been professionally made, has no imperfections like those scratches, has been assembled properly (the holo for example does not look good as I mentioned already), the coin is in an airtite, and is presented in a nice ETUI - then $200 might be a price I would be willing to pay for one of these. Unfortunately, you have a fantastic looking design - but the scratches, the holo placement/cutting, no mention of presentation etc - makes your pricing excessive.

Now - I can understand that you obviously made a significant loss with your previous endeavour. That Bull Coin was an awesome design as well, and is something I would have purchased had it not been infringing copyrighted material. The coin looked good (what we saw of it), and the presentation that it came with made it look like a premium item. This ticks a lot of "my boxes" when it comes to purchasing a new coin on the market. Had you found a way to legally sell that coin, I think it would have done very well . It is a shame that you had to shut that project down, and I am sorry you took a hit there financially.

That said, I don't see why us, as customers, should bare the brunt of that loss by having to pay inflated prices on your next run of coins. I don't think we should have to pay for an error you made.

Next, escrow. The fact that you have said "no I really just can't be bothered with it", along with "Why is that a lot of money?" will instantly put the majority of serious collectors here off completely. $200 is a lot of money to some people, and a trivial amount to others. Still, $200 is $200 and the fact that you "cannot be bothered" has probably killed half your sales before they even began. You are still a new user here, who has no reputation - no one should be trusting you implicitly with hundreds of $ when we have no clue if you are legit or not. Sorry, this is just the way it is, people have been stung before and are more cautious now.

The mysterious amount of BTC that you are loading onto the coins (max 0.01) doesn't make sense to some people. If the BTC amount is going to be minimal (which is perfect for your first coins) then people should know beforehand what they are getting. It isn't really anything major considering the trivial amount of BTC you will load, but it is confusing nonetheless.

Lastly, you come across as very angry in some of your posts, as well as being disrespectful to some users. You are trying to sell us your product - Have some respect for your potential customers man.

Anyway, just wanted to give you some constructive criticism, not having a bash at your product or you. Had these coins been flawless, with professionally assembled hologram and presented in a luxury presentation case, then I could have seen myself paying $200 for one. But for the reasons I have already explained, as well as the no escrow thing when you are a new seller - brings me to the decision to pass this time round.

Great design though. Hoping to see something better presented in the future.

Edit: Satanism? How did I miss that. I thought these were Jewish symbols. Not for me, though I still like the design  Undecided

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Thank you for some positive feedback! To be honest I think you are right and I have no come back for this.

I cant charge any less right now. I am already in the region of 12k invested in this coin idea and I was hoping to sell these 2 to get some new boxes with out the bull head.

Its crazy I made a mistake but to change it I cant afford. I can only sell for this price and change everything or I just try keep the existing coins for the metal value.

I was hoping to make coins different and that people would like for an unregulated bitcoin community but I dont think this will happen.

I never really set out in this to make a fortune I set out to make awesome coins.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 08:34:01 PM

All the best for your coin! It does look nice though little overpriced.

I personally like the design of hologram though not very nicely cut as a circle but the design in middle looks nice Smiley

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:18:34 PM

Can I pay in sacrificed goats blood ? Seems to fit in well ... ?
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:25:32 PM

So, let me get this straight.   You aren't willing to use escrow for a $200 coin?
no I really just cant be bothered with it. Why is that a lot of money?

I will not disclose until shipping how much bitcoin will be on the coin.

Huh

What?

lol yeah its gonna be personalised for the buyer. So I wont lie. say its max 0.01.

Are you sure that you are selling it for 0.01 if yes i can buy it but we need some escrow here to hold my payment and wait after i receive the coin you can get your payment from escrow..
Watching ..
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:29:36 PM

omg this whole sale is a joke. Lets just all agree I failed. What a joke lol
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:32:00 PM

Is this the sort of message we want to associate with crypto? Intolerance of religions and the message of satanism?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:37:24 PM

I like your latest post where you opened up a bit about your situation, as it is pretty hard for most of us to understand the whole process, and how much you have put in to this. Considering this one and the previous attempt I'd say you are unlucky. But you should take what people say here with a grain of salt, as I doubt anyone here is out to personally attack you or the brand you are trying to build. We are just collectors, and your biggest audience, most of us knows what we want and how we want it so when new players enter and they bring forth a flawed or unfinished product, you will in most cases receive some comical criticism. Again, don't take it personally and try to learn from it even if it can be hard. I know now that you've put in a lot of money and time in to this, but keep going and tides could turn very soon. Aa stated previously I'm looking forward to future coins that you may make as I do very much like the ideas you have, and the coins coming out do look very good in the basic design/finish.

"Each failure brings you one step closer to success".

TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:20:02 PM

I like your latest post where you opened up a bit about your situation, as it is pretty hard for most of us to understand the whole process, and how much you have put in to this. Considering this one and the previous attempt I'd say you are unlucky. But you should take what people say here with a grain of salt, as I doubt anyone here is out to personally attack you or the brand you are trying to build. We are just collectors, and your biggest audience, most of us knows what we want and how we want it so when new players enter and they bring forth a flawed or unfinished product, you will in most cases receive some comical criticism. Again, don't take it personally and try to learn from it even if it can be hard. I know now that you've put in a lot of money and time in to this, but keep going and tides could turn very soon. Aa stated previously I'm looking forward to future coins that you may make as I do very much like the ideas you have, and the coins coming out do look very good in the basic design/finish.

"Each failure brings you one step closer to success".

Seriously thank you. I appreciate that. We will see.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:16:01 PM

Interesting, did you mention above that this sale is a joke?  The OP sounds pretty serious albeit information could be missing that prospective customers are looking for. 

I'm not sure what the symbols or engraving means, but it looks different for sure.

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:04:20 AM

The pictures in the OP ......of the Hologram were cloudy.... Could you please get a close up of the Hologram with good color and lighting,   ....  I think you have something with the Hologram ..... Let's see it shine..
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:45:23 AM

Interesting, did you mention above that this sale is a joke?  The OP sounds pretty serious albeit information could be missing that prospective customers are looking for.  

I'm not sure what the symbols or engraving means, but it looks different for sure.

All the lettering is hebrew.  I think the word in the 1st pic at 12 o'clock is Netoniel.  

Both pics match the first row in my link, and the description below.

Based on this, I think there's a good chance the other two coins will be from the 2nd row

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/kos/kos27.htm

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:36:08 AM

I can understand you dont want to buy them. But this is currently what I have to charge to keep the project rolling. If you are concerned with price then this isnt for you simply. It would be nice that you dont get too involved if you dont like the idea. I am not forcing anyone to buy them.
No, do not get me wrong. I do want them as I like both the design and talisman, but the pricing is not what I consider "appropriate" for 1oz and my judgement was pretty objective (as you can see from many others sharing the same view). I would want a cheaper variant with these or similar designs. I still do not know what the words on those coins are, could you tell us what they mean?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:14:53 PM

Hi, Cryptomint.  your coins look good to me .  as I know most of the people here , I could propose you this: send me a couple of coins , so I could inspect them , take some pictures, and eventually handle your  sales with some btctlk interested users wich I personally already know, as i already got a lot of trades with many of them ..

just let me know..

best regards

defcon23
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:26:38 PM

Hi, Cryptomint.  your coins look good to me .  as I know most of the people here , I could propose you this: send me a couple of coins , so I could inspect them , take some pictures, and eventually handle your  sales with some btctlk interested users wich I personally already know, as i already got a lot of trades with many of them ..

just let me know..

best regards

defcon23

Thank you for the offer let me ask around a bit and I will get a proposal your way. Your feedback is a little worrying but after a few checks you seam legitimate - we can discuss that in private. I will PM you this weekend.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:45:19 PM

Yes. 50cL of it and its yours.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: