Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Key of solomon coins  (Read 2289 times)
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:45:17 AM

I could not understand how the Hebrew labels are related to the coin.
Anyways, 200$ is pretty much a very high price , taking in consideration that we don't know the full details about the funds that the coin is loaded with and it only contains 1oz of silver.
You could even buy a Cassacius coin with 200$, so what makes this coin special?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

Added a new photo.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Added a new photo.

Very nice coin, is buy one but you already stated that you can't be bothered with escrow which is problematic. 

TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

Added a new photo.

Very nice coin, is buy one but you already stated that you can't be bothered with escrow which is problematic. 

Hi no problem. Its just something I do not wish to do and I do not feel the seller is fully protected. For larger amounts like 10 Bitcoin I would consider it with a thorough escrow agreement detailing each steps the process each party takes to verify what occurred.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:50:22 PM

1 Coin is reserved so 1 remaining.
acidv

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:15:11 AM

OP i love the design of your coin a lot. I would be interesred. Is this the only coin you have ?
krakinx

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

Beautiful coin !  Shocked    OMG  i need one of these  Tongue   how much are still available ?
nathansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

I'll take the last one!

Bitrated user: nathansenn.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

Added a new photo.

Hi no problem. Its just something I do not wish to do and I do not feel the seller is fully protected. For larger amounts like 10 Bitcoin I would consider it with a thorough escrow agreement detailing each steps the process each party takes to verify what occurred.

Escrow is the norm here.  What do you mean the seller isn't fully protected?   You either send a product or you don't. 

Buyer beware. 

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

Added a new photo.

Escrow is the norm here.  What do you mean the seller isn't fully protected?   You either send a product or you don't.  

Buyer beware.  

bah ... we also have to admit one point : escrow system is implemented most to protect the buyer than the seller ... that's a true fact.

IE: a buyer pretend to not received his good ..or an empty package  ( wich is not true ) :  the seller is fucked.. that's unfortunaly a reality.

in other hands, i have sold a lot of coins here , without ever only one issue ..  and without escrow system on all my sales : NEVER .

so , if someone dont trust me , i suggest him to dont deal with me . it's so simple as this .  

in other hands, i have used escrow system , as a BUYER , when i dont know or trust the seller ..  but once again : this sytem is more to protect buyer than seller . Wink

this engaged only my opinion , indeed  Wink
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

If you use shipping that requires a signature, then both parties are protected. It will show on the system that the buyer received the parcel.  Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:33:14 PM

If you use shipping that requires a signature, then both parties are protected. It will show on the system that the buyer received the parcel.  Smiley

miffman : look this case: the dishonest buyer , received his good ( with tracked signed package ) and pretend receiving an empty package : what will happend ?  Smiley

basicaly the seller would be fucked ,for the goods , and for the tracking postage cost also ..

but as i said , above , i have sold a LOT of coins , and i never had to use any eswcrow in none of my sales , and i had nevet got any issue  ( for many years now ) , with anyone .  but i agree : all sellers are not honest too ..
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

If you use shipping that requires a signature, then both parties are protected. It will show on the system that the buyer received the parcel.  Smiley

miffman : look this case: the dishonest buyer , received his good ( with tracked signed package ) and pretend receiving an empty package : what append ?  Smiley

basicaly the seller would be fucked ,for the goods , and for the tracking postage cost also ..

but as i said , above , i have sold a LOT of coins , and i never had to use any eswcrow in none of my sales , and i had nevet got any issue , with anyone .  but i agree : all sellers are not honest too ..

The seller and buyer can form an agreement beforehand about lost parcels and empty packages. Escrow is still more secure than a tx without it  Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

miffman : look this case: the dishonest buyer , received his good ( with tracked signed package ) and pretend receiving an empty package : what append ?  Smiley

but as i said , above , i have sold a LOT of coins , and i never had to use any escrow in none of my sales , and i had nevet got any issue , with anyone .  but i agree : all sellers are not honest too ..

The seller and buyer can form an agreement beforehand about lost parcels and empty packages. Escrow is still more secure than a tx without it  Smiley

ha  yeah ... indeed .  Cheesy  ( was remembered me a conversation we already had on slack month ago together lol  Wink   )

OP sorry for off topic ... wasn't plan to hijack your thread . all my apologies !  Smiley
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

I'll take the last one!
Hi there could you PM me to confirm please? Thanks. If that confirms I will wait to get these coins shipped and arrived then sell a couple more.

I can imaging escrow is a good idea for people doing the odd trade. What happens if the package turns up and the seller claims it is full of rocks or something like that or empty? Also I am only selling a couple of coins at a time. Its my preference to do business. I bought for the coins upfront without escrow which was a lot more than 250 usd and I wasn't particularly worried.
If the amount goes over 1k usd I will do escrow that I can understand. But I haven't spent all this time money and effort to scam someone out of 250 bux.

If you want one of the coins then you can reserve one of the coins out of stock, wait till I have sent the 1st 2 and they arrived (everyone happy) and then we can complete the deal. I hope that's fair.

flowenn

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

op  these coins already solded ?  i would like buying one if still available.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

So I have been awarded bad feedback for choosing not to use escrow. Its a personal business choice. Leaving bad feedback out of spite is extremely undignified especially after I offered to reserve a coin until I received some positive feedback. Its peoples right to choose how to manage business transactions and to try tarnish someones reputation because it isn't in line with your ideals really sums up the level of maturity of the person involved.

This and I also have people creating accounts and ' shilling' my coins so I can ' pump and dump ' them - then I get accused of creating them (I had to pinch myself to make sure I was still awake). I really just do not know what is going on. You can expect some teething problems when you familiarise your self with a new forum but this takes the biscuit.

I am only ever going to sell a few coins at the same time so really there is minimal risk for me walking away with 1000's of users funds. Its's not going to happen.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:51:32 AM

Seams like a rat race in here and I was expecting people who appreciated bitcoin.

So I have been awarded bad feedback for choosing not to use escrow. Its a personal business choice. Leaving bad feedback out of spite is extremely undignified especially after I offered to reserve a coin until I received some positive feedback. Its peoples right to choose how to manage business transactions and to try tarnish someones reputation because it isn't in line with your ideals really sums up the level of maturity of the person involved.

I am only ever going to sell a few coins at the same time so really there is minimal risk for me walking away with 1000's of users funds. Its's not going to happen.

Escrow is to protect the buyer.  Refusing escrow is red flag!  Trust is earned.  There is enough fraud in the Bitcoin physical coin market these days and I've been part of too many already.  We don't need any more!  $250 (~0.25BTC) for a funded coin that has less than 0.01BTC on it?  On top of that, you're promoting "Satanism" or pentagrams.  Really?  I've already been through enough "punishment" already.  No thanks! 
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Seams like a rat race in here and I was expecting people who appreciated bitcoin.

Escrow is to protect the buyer.  Refusing escrow is red flag!  Trust is earned.  There is enough fraud in the Bitcoin physical coin market these days and I've been part of too many already.  We don't need any more!  $250 (~0.25BTC) for a funded coin that has less than 0.01BTC on it?  On top of that, you're promoting "Satanism" or pentagrams.  Really?  I've already been through enough "punishment" already.  No thanks! 

Guilty until proven innocent is how you roll then is it? Suspicion = guilt = bad feedback? I am not promoting SATAN lets face it they are novelty coins and nothing more (unless you dare to believe thy are). Thanks for your opinion though always welcome. We have something in common because I am a great believer in Khama and that is clear you are when you referred to what happened to you as  'punishment'. 
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

Sorry about the price but I need to cover some lossed from changing the mistakes before about the chicago bulls head. I dont think it would have been a major concern anyway but I had to spend lots of money changing for some people who wouldnt have even bought the coin in the 1st place. Seams like a rat race in here and I was expecting people who appreciated bitcoin.

We definitely appreciate bitcoin, and art as well.

But unfortunately, "poor planning on your part does not constitute as an emergency on ours"...in other words...why should we be expected to pay for your fuckup?

Additionally, as we have no reason to trust you...it is mandatory that you accept some form of escrow if you wish to properly contribute to this market.

Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time with pretty pictures.

I don't care if you have ownership of satoshi's severed phallus ...it doesn't immediately grant you trust here. You have to build trust through confirmed and successful trades before anyone(but fools) purchase from you without escrow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: