Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dispute between prince V and laura007 (regarding a script deal) [SOLVED]  (Read 1505 times)
SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:36:26 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 04:40:39 PM by SFR10

After going on and on for a couple of days, it seems the deal that I escrowed between the mentioned users, aren't going anywhere so as their middleman, I'm opening this thread in hope of finding a solution or a way to settle the dispute since no matter how hard I tried to helped them, nothing happened and at this point personally I think that I still shouldn't release the funds to either of them so that's why I'm seeking the more experience ones to give their statements regarding how this should end up since one of the involved users, no longer wants for the deal, to work.

Sent to: SFR10
one guy is ready to escrow funds with you for this script please accept those funds

I am ready to escrow the winning bid for the bookie software when you get up

Sent to: laura007, prince V
Hello,

Kindly use the following format so I could inform you guys about the next step.

Code:
Buyer:
Seller:
Escrow fee covered by:
Details of the deal:
Amount in Bitcoin:
Extra details:

Also always reply to all so both of you would be updated at the same time.

Best regards
~SFR~

Buyer:laura007
Seller:Prince V
Escrow fee covered by:me
Details of the deal:Will install the software on my domain and hosting and confiqure
Amount in Bitcoin:0.4
Extra details:Will receive source code in zip file and be the owner of the source code which I will put a record on the blockchain to the effect of that

Details of the deal:Will install the software on my domain and hosting and confiqure
Extra details:Will receive source code in zip file and be the owner of the source code which I will put a record on the blockchain to the effect of that
Noted. Kindly forward (0.4 + 0.004) 0.404BTC to my BTCitcoin address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
As soon as it gets one confirmation, I'll be informing both of you so Prince V could forward the script.

Bitcoin sent its very slow this morning to arrive so please be patient lol

Sent to: laura007
Just got the transaction on my address Smiley
Will update both of you when there's one confirmation (as go signal).

Bitcoin sent its very slow this morning to arrive so please be patient lol

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is SFR10, from bitcointalk.org. Today is 11/15/2016 and I confirm holding 0.4[btc] for a deal between "laura007" and "prince V".
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
IKDveZIIscl4r8X54ZHtLqFhXoO9nZV5DmWzj1goebwBRUN1BaYUsr8JsjgeytK4WcQgtkgmHpvXgwEJmXNsnIk=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
There's one confirmation on the transaction now. prince V you may forward the script to him and laura007, kindly inform me everything is done so I would be releasing it to him.

Best regards
~SFR~

He is actually installing the script that's part of the deal

I see. Kindly inform me when everything is done between you guys.

i have sent him complete script in project.zip and even uploaded files in his server
we have completed work from our end can show ss of lauras message confirming recieving of zipfile.and can show you even files we uploaded in his cpanel
have sent you ss via email
Furthermore, prince V sent me the following through email:
please check this ss of my msgs of him confirming recipt of script.we have uploaded filea also on his cpanel will give you thise details if you want.script has been sucessfully transfer.so now you can release the funds
This is the image he sent me in email (I re-uploaded it in imgur): http://imgur.com/a/V0thZ

Sent to: prince V
Thank you for informing me. Will send him a PM shortly and wait for his confirmation before I release the funds to you. May I know which address I should be sending to?

Hello,

He sent me a PM about completion of the work between you guys. Kindly confirm so I could release the funds to him.

can you send in neteller id:indumatibhatt@gmail.com

I can't (due to my location I can't use any other method, other than BTCitcoin). Kindly provide your BTCitcoin address.

1LBV2tkztBpMFohtdCVVdhtH71uvuMsWZp
this is my btc adress send me here.in email i have shown you ss of msg hope to recieve mny soon

Noted. Will release the funds, as soon as he confirms by PM.

has he not sent you pm yesterday confirming recieving of software?because had recieved before 24hrs and he said he recieved it and sent me pm stating same so sent you proof of it via pm and we finished uploading also yesterday but after that he didnt come online please check email(proof that he recieved)his cpanel where we have even uploaded files for him.
This is the domain and hosting for the script

cPanel Access
cPanel URL   [censored due to security reasons]
cPanel Username   [censored due to security reasons]
cPanel Password      [censored due to security reasons]
its ur duty to release funds now as all proofs are shown where we have completed our work and buyer didnt come online after recieving of script.please do needful and transfer because work completed from our end and he gave confirmation.

No he hasn't sent anything yet. I'm waiting for him to come online. I won't be looking at the cPanel, as I stated: I will wait for his confirmation here, before I release the funds.

he gave confirmatory proof of recieving and pic of that confirmation which he gave i have sent you via email please check it.he didnot confirm to you i dont know why.
work is done and he didnt come online after confirming recieving script.

Probably he forgot to confirm before he went off. Be patient, eventually he will come online.
I've seen the SS but it only states him downloading it and not saying the work is done.

You don't have to worry, your money is safe Wink

1ij5jZSQzuP2E76roJYpoGTpxvtjsNkiQ
please send to this bitcoin adress it is linked to my neteller acc.am really sorry for disturbing you a lot

Noted, will send there instead. It's fine.

Slight people's just now he hascrashed the server according to my hosting

Slight people's just now he hascrashed the server according to my hosting
So there's a problem? Kindly communicate with each other in solving the issue.

Also please, use "reply to all button" instead of "reply" so everything would be transparent between both of you and I wouldn't keep on adding both of you to the conversation.

He is telling me the script wont work on SSD hosting only VPS surely he should have noticed this when loading the files.Now he says he is prepared to load it on to vps he can get cheap but wants the funds released first.Advice?

The whole point of acquiring my service (providing escrow) for the deal is to make sure everything is done by him, prior to me releasing the funds, so my advice would be to make him load it on a VPS, then when everything is checked and done, I'll be releasing the funds.

I don't know why he keeps on insisting for releasing the funds (funds are secured, it won't go away).

He keeps offering more and more if I release escrow full cloudflare etc it has me wondering about his motives
My last message from him
vps is charged dear and even a .com domain and we are also giving you a customised theme there is nothing to make by cheating.you can also see we have uploaded all files and we will reupload all it in your new server.but i need to pay people for installing also.funds are with escrow but he is not going to buy you a vps domain business email.. even theme we have made a very good theme and we are going to customise as per ur needs and we will integrate payment methods also for u.and am giving you a complete source code.if funds are with escrow how can i buy vps a domain then a theme and then script installing guy.please understand.
if you believe me you can release funds and i guarantee you everything will be done in next 30hrs.
You can trust me

It's up to you but such behavior is very shady. He could just run away since has nothing to lose here (a Jr. member here).
If I were you, I would rather be safe for what I came to purchase instead of putting my hopes high for everything he says.

Let me know what will be your final decision (take note: I won't be reliable for anything that would happen after releasing funds to him)

now he is asking for me to lie to you and tell you job done so no i am not releasing escrow I think its a really shady thing this and there is about 300 dollars at stake

I told you, be careful with such users..

Sent to: laura007, SFR10
she is not having proper server domain or theme or business email and we are going to setup that also for him.so we need to purchase that and vps hosting for 3mnths and all means we need to pay.we have given him complete source code now so please advice him to release funds so that we can do remaining things for him

Due to the following PM by him, I won't be releasing the funds (yet), unless you deliver.
now he is asking for me to lie to you and tell you job done so no i am not releasing escrow I think its a really shady thing this and there is about 300 dollars at stake

is it possible to setup without a domain and server?no vps no domain have given him complete script with  source code  what can i do now.we have uploaded all files.till he doesnt upgrade server from his end we cant do anything.
ok i have msgd him
ok lets wait for his reply now

Sent to: SFR10, prince V
I have a finance meeting for at least an hour please either finish job or strip out code from  server as its no use to me in this state

I would appreciate if both of you could come to an one decision (if it would be finished or codes would be taken away from server).
Take note: Until an agreement doesn't happen between both of you, the deal keeps on prolonging.

Kindly update me with final decision.

already given you source code via dropbox cant leave at this stage.escrow 0.1btc more we will then buy server domain all for you
codes cannot be taken away because already given him as zipped file format via dropbox and he has downloaded it.so please dont payback mny to him because he is having script with source code

codes cannot be taken away because already given him as zipped file format via dropbox and he has downloaded it.so please dont payback mny to him because he is having script with source code
I wasn't going to send back the money (yet). Will wait for him to respond to your last PM:

already given you source code via dropbox cant leave at this stage.escrow 0.1btc more we will then buy server domain all for you
If he will be sending another 0.1BTC to me (for escrow), then kindly do as follow:

Kindly forward (0.1 + 0.001) 0.101BTC to my BTCitcoin address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
As soon as it gets one confirmation, I'll be informing both of you with a signed message (like before).

I bought a working website not some code till i see that I dont care how long the escrow holds the money,why you just dont do that and get the deal finished I dont know.This asking to lie to escrow release money before job done makes me more wary than ever

you will get a sportsbetting website ready and working within next 24hrs is it ok?

I am sorry for all this bother but this man changes the goalposts everytime he PMs if there was a server problem he should have brought it up at the time and said an SSD server was no use not 3 days later when you can't get the script to work and then blame it on server

I understand you, honestly I get your point. Hopefully he makes it up somehow.
Will wait to see what will happen... I won't be getting in the way of your conversations but kindly continue as "reply to all" so I could monitor his behavior.

you will get a sportsbetting website ready and working within next 24hrs is it ok?

yes fine

Just to clarify to ensure no disputes ahead,
Theme customisation and feeds are not involved in script so that work can be done only if escrowed 0.1btc more as stated before.
But before begining that work(if you give us that work) after delivering script with complete betting software(manually feeds creating to show that software works properly)affiliates live chat  things added you will tell escrow to release funds.can i get a confirmation from you regarding this?
hope u recieved last pm i sent waiting for your clarification confirmation pm.eventhough the thing was already stated before still i need to confirm again.
thank you and i will wait for you to confirm

I will release the escrow when I am satisfied that I have a working website,that should have been delivered 24 hrs ago.That was the agreement,you seem more interested in getting the escrow than doing the work and I am ready to tell you to keep your website

you took away script with source code.gave cpanel details of a site which doesnt work and u didnt reply back to pms till now so i didnt deliver.escrow xant release back ur funds because you have taken my script.mny was for script not for installing it.script with source code was for sale not a betting website.
we have already delivered you.till we dont get reply for my last pm we cant work ahead and you cant get funds back

I will release the escrow when I am satisfied that I have a working website,that should have been delivered 24 hrs ago.That was the agreement,you seem more interested in getting the escrow than doing the work and I am ready to tell you to keep your website
you took away script with source code.gave cpanel details of a site which doesnt work and u didnt reply back to pms till now so i didnt deliver.escrow xant release back ur funds because you have taken my script.mny was for script not for installing it.script with source code was for sale not a betting website.
we have already delivered you.till we dont get reply for my last pm we cant work ahead and you cant get funds back

Just to help speed up the process, this is the PM laura007 hasn't responded to (in case he missed it):
Theme customisation and feeds are not involved in script so that work can be done only if escrowed 0.1btc more as stated before.
But before begining that work(if you give us that work) after delivering script with complete betting software(manually feeds creating to show that software works properly)affiliates live chat  things added you will tell escrow to release funds.can i get a confirmation from you regarding this?

Also this is the agreement between you both (just a reminder):

I've highlighted the needed parts (hope it helps).

Sorry its Sunday and I have a family I cant reply to his PMs at 3am my time.I should have had a working script yesterday,he now is in breach of his SECOND aggreement and I believe he has had ample time to do the work.He sends more PMs about releasing funds than doing work I no longer want to work with this man

My fear now is that when a dispute arises in work where real money is used he can leave back doors.Also he locked the thread saying the script was no longer for sale but I see the thread is open again.I no longer want to work with this man

The thread was locked since you were buying the script, and now it appears unlocked.
for now i am locking thread it will be unlocked if auction starts

Regarding back doors, you could always show the script and all the codes to someone that could identify if there's a backdoor or not. Until there's no 100% certainty, I'll have to hold unto the funds (just to be sure).

I should have had a working website Friday then it was put back to Saturday now Sunday I have no site I am pissed off and no longer want it.He is in breach not me!

I understand but the issue is, you have the script. You should have left the script to him since he was going to install it and now, that has made the whole process much more complicated than it should be (that's why you can't just back out).

If I understood the situation correctly, his problem is a VPS and a website, am I right? Is there a chance that you could purchase the VPS yourself so he could get the job done?
Something like this: https://steadyturtle.com/vps-hosting.php
I've bought some hosting's and websites with them (using bitcoin) so their trusted. They also have 20 to 30% discounts and also have a thread on this forum).

Or to open a thread publicly and post all the proof you both have on your side (to defend yourselves) and let everyone to examine the situation so we could come up with a solution (in which it will affect one of you). After that, I will be posting all the evidence that I have on both of you guys, so others will get the whole picture and decide.
(this is the last solution in case both of you continue to not make it work between you guys).

Or to open a thread publicly and post all the proof you both have on your side (to defend yourselves) and let everyone to examine the situation so we could come up with a solution (in which it will affect one of you). After that, I will be posting all the evidence that I have on both of you guys, so others will get the whole picture and decide.
(this is the last solution in case both of you continue to not make it work between you guys).

I am happy with that to take this to arbitration by my peers,but no longer want to deal with him

Noted. It's up to you if you want to wait for him to respond to your last reply (I suggest you to wait, so you could add his last response on that thread too) or to open a thread about the deal between you guys (before he responds).

Kindly inform me about the link of the thread (whenever you post).

i will wait a couple of hours to give him a chance to reply.After that I will seek your advice when you are free to tell how to put this to the forum

Sure, take your time. I'm here, in case needed.

Just to help speed up the process, this is the PM laura007 hasn't responded to (in case he missed it):

Also this is the agreement between you both (just a reminder):

I've highlighted the needed parts (hope it helps).
exactly am waiting for reply to that 1 clarification pm.and i didnot send any pm after that about releasing funds or anything but didnot recieve any clarification pm yet which was requested.till that clarification is not made which was an agreement there is no use for me to go ahead.he has my script so if he doesnt want this work to be done which he has stated in his new pm sent to me today then its mistake from his side to break off the agreement so as he is even having my script with him and he is breaking agreement i should not lose my funds.
2nd:i agree with second agreement of installing the software and will do that also only thing needed from him is a confirmatory pm for which am waiting from 48hrs.

on Friday you promised a Working website in 24 hours you failed to deliver I will take this to arbitration on this forum within the hour after I finish my family meal

no reply from your side to my pm so didnot deliver.i have followed all rules of agreement but u didnot even you didnot listen to escrow and still didnt reply.
you can do hell you want you cant thteaten by saying will take case here or there.till u dont reply cant go  ahead becoz i also cant believe you.you have to give a clarification which was asked 48hrs ago and u were online still u didnt give so work was stopped.regarding delivery it was given on time you all files were put up on your server you used ssd rather than vps not my fault.
giving delivery 2nd time so asked for clarification which you failed to give.you can take this to forum for arbitration as u said then you wont get anything more and i will get my funds because i will selling script with source code which is already delivered
please talk with laura and do a final decision srf10.please tell wats to be done ahead

I've already done that and it seems he has a final decision.

prince V and laura007 kindly add if there's more evidence and I missed something that was between you two only.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:04:11 PM

Not going to write a paragraph about my views on the situation.Just to brief it up,

-This is the 2nd time prince-v is involved in a shady behavior with his scripts.IIRC,it was some server crash issue only.
-Laura007,you just don't back out of a deal like that.I get it you don't want to do any business with him neither want his product but you can always pay for his efforts and take the remaining money back from the escrow.
-Further continuing the business with him will only call for more issues, so leave the VPS buying and installing part.
-Prince-V,you cannot deliver the product as guaranteed.What's the point of selling the script when all it could do was crash his server ? You should have tested it beforehand.Asking more money (0.10) to make it work is breach of the agreement.

@SFR10 - I suggest,give 0.05 to prince-v for his efforts and send remaining back to laura007.
@laura007,give him access to your cpanel and let him delete his scripts.
laura007

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:32:26 PM

he has access to the server always had,he has password and username I have never changed it.Remember it was a working website I bought not a script.He failed to deliver the website twice
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:53:03 PM

I concur with Joel_Jantsen seems a good idea.Seemingly its not the first time he has tried to sell buggy scripts that don't work,also I see he failed to produce a demo when asked several times.
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:02:00 PM

Really hard situation because SFR your decision will make one person angry. As I understand, Prince-V gave installed and gave him a script. Now laura007 has script and if we will say trust, escrowed money was mainly for script but it seems this script caused server crash and it needs optimization. Also laura can you write here server's specifications? And traffic on your website.
I think great agreement for both side will be that if laura will gives some time to Prince-V for optimizing script to don't cause server crash and if he won't do that job in specific time, than give that money to buyer. I think it's best that you can to do for both side to be pleased.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:07:16 PM

Anytime the trade deal is altered mid stream, there will almost always be problems. Usually, that's where I step out as it's just not worth the hassle.
Pay for any work done (if agreed to), refund the escrow and call it a day.
I fail to see why anyone would want to be an escrow these days.
Also, if you can't deliver what is promised, prince v, stop offering "services".

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:38:58 AM

Anytime the trade deal is altered mid stream, there will almost always be problems. Usually, that's where I step out as it's just not worth the hassle.
Pay for any work done (if agreed to), refund the escrow and call it a day.
I fail to see why anyone would want to be an escrow these days.
Also, if you can't deliver what is promised, prince v, stop offering "services".
its not a cheap dice script or something its a sportsbetting software.how can you run it on a ssd?a good server is needed.ssd for blogs or simple info sharing not for a sportsbetting website.i told him to upgrade to vps he wasnt ready for that also.so i told i will setup all in 24hrs and asked a clarification which was never answered by him..
shady business 2nd time:whoever said that seems he doesnt remember 1st case.in that case people in scam accusation themselves proved that guy was selling a backdoor github script which was free and i was adviced by people on forum not to pay.
this case also the guy says after i deliver if he gets satisfied he will pay otherwise not so i asked for a clarification which was never evere given.
regarding optimisation and script problems:its backend i have uploaded on my server and running perfectly fine and frontend will also be yesterday was sunday so my workers were not available otherwise that thing would have also been completed yesterday.
everyone here please tell me can you run a sportsbetting website on a ssd for which u pay 0.5$ a mnth??
after uploading we understood all efforts were vain because server wasnt good.mistake from whose side?then also i said i will tell onyrf to upload again and asked for a confirmation which he didnt give evebthough escrow also reminded him.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:09:04 AM

He has complete script and he downloaded it proof via ss provided.if he wants to scrap deal (that is he dont want us to install but he is having script)eventhough 0.4 was for script still to avoid disputes ahead one thing can be done escrow can pay 0.2 to us and refund him 0.2 and he can get it installed from someone because he doesnt was us to install but he is having the script.

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:46:28 AM

I concur with Joel_Jantsen seems a good idea.Seemingly its not the first time he has tried to sell buggy scripts that don't work,also I see he failed to produce a demo when asked several times.
Which was buggy script solde before?can you give a reference?you should never talk without reference or if u dont know snything

SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:12:37 AM

~Snipped~
Yes, but before he was buying and now he is selling another script. Involved threads regarding those: Link 1 Link 2
prince V has access to his cpanel.
I like your suggestion and if they could agree on certain amount to be divided between them, then that could solve the issue.

~Snipped~
I like his idea too.

~Snipped~
Indeed. I was trying to also push for that but laura007 no longer wants to work with prince V.

~Snipped~
Yes, you have a point. This will be the last script deal that I'll be helping since it has turned into a mess (lesson learned). I like your suggestion which is similar to Joel_Jantsen suggestion and I think it's a fair one.

Thread remains open for other suggestion as well but in case no other reasonable ideas would be shared then I suggest prince V and laura007 to come to an agreement in terms of both receiving certain amount for this situation and end this deal between you both.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
laura007

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:31:41 AM

I am willing to pay 0.05 as suggested by more senior members here for the backup script he sent that I have no idea works or not nor will ever find out.I am not willing to pay the 150 dollars he suggests for some unknown code.This man has never yet shown a working model or demo in near a week of people asking on the auction thread
prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:41:04 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 10:38:02 AM by prince V

0.2 is ok to scrap out this agreement.
working demo:www.morrisonbet.com
login id:test
pass:test123
you people can check under sports cricket if the software works perfectly or not

prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:38:59 AM

he asked for a working website this is a working website.its another proof that software isnt buggy or contains malware.i know what he wants to do now he just wants to get it installed from some other guy for 0.1 because he is having complete software.
all intelligent people out here remaining things left to your wisdom

prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:41:28 AM

i have provided him everything theme software and even put up on his server all files anyone among you who wish can check.
mistake from my side?

SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 11:14:37 AM

you people can check under sports cricket if the software works perfectly or not

Why all of a sudden you changed your mind and edited this post? (the bold texts are all the additions to this post)

I didn't replied and pretended that I'm offline and was checking this very thread, while browsing it without being logged in. The post prior to the edited version was " 0.1 is ok to scrap out this agreement. " (other users that aren't involved and were roaming on this thread, could confirm it for sure).
Then you just finished the demo website and post it like it was there?
Take note: I was keeping tabs on your website and up until last night nothing was there (that's the last time that I check it).

he asked for a working website this is a working website.its another proof that software isnt buggy or contains malware.i know what he wants to do now he just wants to get it installed from some other guy for 0.1 because he is having complete software.
Don't you think it's too late for this now? He was asking for it before, not now that everything has come to an end and you just finish the demo and post about it.

i have provided him everything theme software and even put up on his server all files anyone among you who wish can check.
mistake from my side?
Once again, too late.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:41:20 AM

i would have done this before demo part so asked him for a confirmation which you had also said but he didnot confirm if you at all remember.
yes i updated price because initially i didnt provide demo/proof that software works but now i have given proof of it working.
too late:no use of saying it.i promised to give in 24hrs after a confirmation which was never ever given.
uploaded same things two times

prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

unsupported server details given.made work twice of what it was.
so to upload again asked for a confirmation that my amt will be paid after uploading that confirmation never given.
still uploaded here to show that the software works.
too late was done by him to reply not from my side i hope you remember that you even reminded him to reply to that pm eventhough online didnt reply.so that he can do this at end.
i have proved everything from my end.even this would have been delivered before but without a proper server its not a possible thing i hope everyone accepts this point.so its not a delay from my side hope escrow will get this point.

prince V

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:13:19 PM

Why all of a sudden you changed your mind and edited this post? (the bold texts are all the additions to this post)

I didn't replied and pretended that I'm offline and was checking this very thread, while browsing it without being logged in. The post prior to the edited version was " 0.1 is ok to scrap out this agreement. " (other users that aren't involved and were roaming on this thread, could confirm it for sure).
Then you just finished the demo website and post it like it was there?
Take note: I was keeping tabs on your website and up until last night nothing was there (that's the last time that I check it).

Don't you think it's too late for this now? He was asking for it before, not now that everything has come to an end and you just finish the demo and post about it.

mistake from my side?
Once again, too late.

its ok pay me 0.1 cant expect anything more.

SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:39:48 PM

Yes, I'm well aware of the situation and understand (everything is posted in the 1st link of the thread), but he no longer wants to continue working with you (due to previous breaches).

its ok pay me 0.1 cant expect anything more.
I won't be releasing any funds until both of you come to exactly the same agreement (in terms of the amount), since it still differs from each other. I'll be monitoring the situation until there's a definite agreement between both of you, then that's when I'll be releasing funds. Currently waiting for laura007 to respond here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
laura007

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:43:32 PM

I am happy to release 0.1 to him just to get rid of him but he has changed all the data username and password for my cpanel.Once I have control of my cpanel I will agree to the deal
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: