Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the hell is it poloniex doesn't add waves?  (Read 2969 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:38:47 PM

The reason why Poloniex is not listing Waves is best known to them and I know they have the exclusive rights to hold that position. Everything you listed are just theories which is derived as a result of picking dots. It could be true or it could be false. The only thing I think can be done is to increase the pressure on them for the listing or else, nothing can the done.
Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:36:03 PM

The reason why Poloniex is not listing Waves is best known to them and I know they have the exclusive rights to hold that position. Everything you listed are just theories which is derived as a result of picking dots. It could be true or it could be false. The only thing I think can be done is to increase the pressure on them for the listing or else, nothing can the done.

To be fair they have to look out for XMR which they have a heavy hand in, any coin perceived to challenge XMR won't be listed. There is a few coins they were forced to add to give them some credibility like Dash.
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 05:16:17 AM

big money lost with waves,that will never recover..even poloniex cant help

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 05:56:48 AM

What code base does waves use? You do understand that coins that use a new code base have to have a lot of time spent figuring out how to integrate them with the current system. For a measly 150 BTC 24 hr volume poloniex probably doesn't see the need. Maybe if it gets past a 1000 BTC 24 hr volume consistantly they might reconsider.

Then poloniex has to ask, will adding waves bring in new users? Probably not. It'll just move volume from other coins to waves. This would mean poloniex makes no money from adding waves and it might cost a few thousand $ to integrate it into their system.

Also waves was released a few months ago. Poloniex usually goes for more mature coins.

If waves can deliver the platform they promised in the ICO then I'm sure poloniex will add it one day.

Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:22:15 AM

What code base does waves use? You do understand that coins that use a new code base have to have a lot of time spent figuring out how to integrate them with the current system. For a measly 150 BTC 24 hr volume poloniex probably doesn't see the need. Maybe if it gets past a 1000 BTC 24 hr volume consistantly they might reconsider.

Then poloniex has to ask, will adding waves bring in new users? Probably not. It'll just move volume from other coins to waves. This would mean poloniex makes no money from adding waves and it might cost a few thousand $ to integrate it into their system.

Also waves was released a few months ago. Poloniex usually goes for more mature coins.

If waves can deliver the platform they promised in the ICO then I'm sure poloniex will add it one day.

At the end of the day it is their business and they can choose the coins they want to add. Gulden as I have mentioned before has been delivering on their roadmap and have stated that 1.6.0 is their largest update by far. Poloniex will not add Gulden either and I bet tech wise it will be top 5 after 1.6.0 if not the best.

Poloniex has the volumes from bots and pump and dump groups but volumes doesn't mean they add the best coins.

Guldens 1.6.0 update is likely to expose Poloniex and other exchanges and this is a good thing.

Support bittrex it's a good exchange, if waves delivers on their roadmap it doesn't matter what exchange they on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: