Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High difference in Coinsecure - Zebpay & preev's exchange rate.  (Read 2631 times)
coldice (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:39:35 AM

In Indian bitcoin exchange like coinsecure & zebpay exchange rate is in ₹60k and at preev its ₹50k.

I am buying some subscriptions and costs me much more now.
They are calculation on preev rate and for every $10 I am paying $3 extra.

Isn't there any regulatory in these exchange to maintain coin rate?

Back to talk
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:41:20 AM

Its not in our control with Coinsecure.
Users can set and maintain any rate that they want to.

WINBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

I would advise checking rates in all the exchanges before purchasing. I prefer coinsecure, if you scroll down to the bottom you will find the best price in popular exchanges in India. The demand for BTC is high and not much liquidity in India which explains the high price, almost 10% compared to that of the rate across the world.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:26:28 AM

But by the way what is the exact reason for such a difference between the price of bitcoin in the international exchanges as compared to the indian ones?
The difference is getting large everyday. Does it have something to do with demonetisation?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:44:35 AM

But by the way what is the exact reason for such a difference between the price of bitcoin in the international exchanges as compared to the indian ones?
The difference is getting large everyday. Does it have something to do with demonetisation?

I am sure that it is cos of demonetisation.
People are looking for better censor proof and ban proof solutions and Bitcoin leads the pack. - Mentioned this on CNBC yesterday.

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:04:22 AM

People are looking for better censor proof and ban proof solutions and Bitcoin leads the pack. - Mentioned this on CNBC yesterday.

Exactly, bitcoin traders are cashing out on demonetization and is pumping up the price. They are trying to push the price. If anyone wants to buy bitcoin and is from India, I think it is better to use your credit card or international chip card and buy from sites like https://bittylicious.com/ or other sites

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:48:24 PM

If people from India are very much interested in buying bitcoins at less prices, they should create their accounts in international exchanges instead of going for Indian exchanges, as because of demonetization, I don't think the price will be back to normal unless this gets resolved.
bitcoinisbest

Merit: 557

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:15:50 AM

If people from India are very much interested in buying bitcoins at less prices, they should create their accounts in international exchanges instead of going for Indian exchanges, as because of demonetization, I don't think the price will be back to normal unless this gets resolved.

Could you explain how does the process work say I want to create the account on international site. At this moment can you let us knwo how much will 1 btc cost including all the exchange and international fees?
rsarkar

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:29:01 PM

Could you explain how does the process work say I want to create the account on international site. At this moment can you let us knwo how much will 1 btc cost including all the exchange and international fees?

Few things I learnt while opening an account for the sole purpose of buying bitcoins internationally
- Wire funds takes 3-5 days and sometimes a week to reach the recepient account.There is a risk of getting it lost.
- The best money transfer service in the country like Western Union or Moneygram is inward remittance service and not outward.
- The largest private bank in India let's u send up to $25000 dollar in a month only for the following purposes only:
Education abroad
Emigration fees
Employment abroad
Maintenance of close relative
Medical treatment
Police verification
Private visit abroad
Personal Gift
Donation
Remittance to own account abroad for placing of deposit

- PayPal doesn't allow transaction based on cryptocurrency.If u transact highly they might get your account limited.
- Other foreign exchanges does allow buying using debit card but often have lesser limits.

What I did find is that business entities can engage in cross border buying bitcoins from other business peers with a capacity of high volume transaction.Benson can guide u in a better way.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/rslsrkr/
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:13:36 PM

In Indian bitcoin exchange like coinsecure & zebpay exchange rate is in ₹60k and at preev its ₹50k.

Just dont buy from these greedy Indians...

If people buy they will keep playing this game.

No buy = auto reduce prices.

Remember Indian prices used to be like USA giving preev market price or 1-2k rupees extra per btc.

Now the greed has taken over and these guys united to overcharge us.
It's unacceptable!
coldice (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:57:09 AM

Remember Indian prices used to be like USA giving preev market price or 1-2k rupees extra per btc.

It's unacceptable!

Difference is 10k in 1 BTC

Back to talk
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:34:52 PM

It's unacceptable!

Difference is 10k in 1 BTC

It was more then 17k now still more then 14k difference in Indian exchanges and international exchange.

rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:10:02 AM

zebpay is paying so much because of demonetization .thats why the demand of bitcoins is rising and rising till the economy  of india is being stable .hope  it will recover soon.fees are generally actually taxes thats u gotta pay it and there s no hiding in it .kudoos Smiley

nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:07:49 PM

zebpay is paying so much because of demonetization .thats why the demand of bitcoins is rising and rising till the economy  of india is being stable .hope  it will recover soon.fees are generally actually taxes thats u gotta pay it and there s no hiding in it .kudoos Smiley

Wait, who told you it's Zebpay that's paying people?
It's a trade engine where traders set the price, you have such features available in it so please check them there.
Zebpay sets the marginal price but Bitcoin sellers have actually hiked the prices at which you are buying the coins for, and vice versa for the sell side too, but yes it's all because of demonetization.
cryptoguy2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

What I did find is that business entities can engage in cross border buying bitcoins from other business peers with a capacity of high volume transaction.Benson can guide u in a better way.

I think one has to do some legal formalities first like getting some licenses, opening a firm, opening current account etc. Have you ever been on LBC? Many users over there have current accounts

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: