Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:45:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZAmerica Private Secure Transactions - LAUNCH  (Read 10645 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:52:29 AM

I'm sorry i'm out of capacity for now.

And... I'm not sure if I see the sense in this coin for now..

You removed the founders reward which gives a small subsidy from every block to the "founder" or "dev" and replaced it with a whoppy:

https://github.com/zamerica/zamerica/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1385

21000000 coin

Premine...

Where's the sense ?

Correct. The block rewards of 12.5 has been increased by 1000% compared to the other ZEC coins, so, yes the premine looks maybe high but the block rewards looks also 10 times higher. It is in fact less founder rewards then other coins. It allow people that mine the coin to give them some decen t amount of ZAMC coins and not just 0.02 ZAMC...

The coin is aiming for a Litecoin market me thinks, that many coins makes Nthused feel unenthusiastic about it all Cheesy

It is a scam.... in fact if I post on every thread that it is a scam then I will be right for 99.999% Cheesy
In fact you were promoing the only confirmed scam, while the coins you called scam are still running. I'd say you are right more like in the 0% of the cases.

Mmm, one day I will be right.... for 99.999% of the time.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:35:20 PM

I'm sorry i'm out of capacity for now.

And... I'm not sure if I see the sense in this coin for now..

You removed the founders reward which gives a small subsidy from every block to the "founder" or "dev" and replaced it with a whoppy:

https://github.com/zamerica/zamerica/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1385

21000000 coin

Premine...

Where's the sense ?

Correct. The block rewards of 12.5 has been increased by 1000% compared to the other ZEC coins, so, yes the premine looks maybe high but the block rewards looks also 10 times higher. It is in fact less founder rewards then other coins. It allow people that mine the coin to give them some decen t amount of ZAMC coins and not just 0.02 ZAMC...

The coin is aiming for a Litecoin market me thinks, that many coins makes Nthused feel unenthusiastic about it all Cheesy

It is a scam.... in fact if I post on every thread that it is a scam then I will be right for 99.999% Cheesy
In fact you were promoing the only confirmed scam, while the coins you called scam are still running. I'd say you are right more like in the 0% of the cases.

Mmm, one day I will be right.... for 99.999% of the time.
only time will tell...
PlaceboScammer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:01:02 PM

IF PLACEBO IS OUT, I'M IN.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:13:01 PM

Looks like I might as well start mining else everyone else is gonna cash in on this :p anyway have a good one all.
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:33:36 PM

BOUNTIES

5,000 ZAMC: Responsible for Slack Channel, Reddit account, Steemit account, Twitter account, Facebook Page.

2,000 ZAMC: Website, wiki, general communications.

10,000 ZAMC:  ZAmerica web wallet

100 ZAMC: Block Explorer

100 ZAMC: Signature Design

100 ZAMC:OP Grapic Design

100 ZAMC: Ariticles

20,000 ZAMC: Allocated for Signature bounty

1,000 ZAMC: Allocated for Twitter bounty

100 ZAMC: Allocated for Translation bounty

Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 07:20:38 AM

Can offer you German translation. PM me.... thanks

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:20:47 AM

a wallet would be nice to withdraw my coins from the pool

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
tooth_fairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:21:53 AM

the logo taken form zcash?

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
flekkelek

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:25:02 AM

the logo taken form zcash?
I was thinking on the same. Once it called ZAmerica, it should contain something.... i don't know.. american? A bald eagle dropping a tear over a "freedom" text or something Cheesy It would be a miner magnet for sure.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:22:21 PM

ZAmerica makes me think of Zombies for some reason.
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:06:39 PM

a wallet would be nice to withdraw my coins from the pool

I'm working on creating a wallet.

Because nobody is mining the coin? Or only a few zombies are mining it ?

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:19:47 PM

[/quote]

lol didnt think of it that way but ya both work. No but really just the Z part for some reason makes me think zombie, zombie nation etc. Then it being ZAmerica could play on the zombie tv series craze. Course im probably the only person that hears zombie america with zamerica :p
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:40:45 PM

lol didnt think of it that way but ya both work. No but really just the Z part for some reason makes me think zombie, zombie nation etc. Then it being ZAmerica could play on the zombie tv series craze. Course im probably the only person that hears zombie america with zamerica :p

I'm happy with Zombie america but that doesn't fit with making america great again, isn't it?

tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:42:25 PM

Block rewards are increasing little by little, so more and more people will start mining or people that are mining will receive more and more coins  Lips sealed

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:16:22 PM

I'm happy with Zombie america but that doesn't fit with making america great again, isn't it?

I didnt mean anything or mean to disrespect chosen name, was just saying what I think of when I see ZAmerica. Smiley I am sure most people probably don't associate it like I do for some reason
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:22:33 PM

Here is a pool:

https://pool.mn/zamc

Can you please check the displayed block rewards per day as that doesn't seems to be correct. Almost everybody is mining on your pool and based on the estimate people are receiving almost nothing.

flekkelek

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:39:37 PM

Here is a pool:

Can you please check the displayed block rewards per day as that doesn't seems to be correct. Almost everybody is mining on your pool and based on the estimate people are receiving almost nothing.
i get the estimated, only the estimated daily incomes table shows false amount.
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:43:00 PM

Here is a pool:

i get the estimate, only the estimated daily incomes table shows false amount.

Correct, but people will think that it is not worth to mine ZAMC because of those wrong numbers, but in reality people can mine a nice amount of coins and this for a small energy cost.

flekkelek

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:03:18 PM

Here is a pool:

Correct, but people will think that it is not worth to mine ZAMC because of those wrong numbers, but in reality people can mine a nice amount of coins and this for a small energy cost.
I think you should not worry about that, If someone is not totally retarded will see those nubers are just not correct. Anyways, it's a new coin, noone is mining because its worth to mine but maybe it will be valueable in the future.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 07:39:06 AM

Here is a pool:

I think you should not worry about that, If someone is not totally retarded will see those nubers are just not correct. Anyways, it's a new coin, noone is mining because its worth to mine but maybe it will be valueable in the future.
That maybe is wrong, u must be 99% sure. This coin got nothing, just nothing Tongue a ripoff from a ripoff from a ripoff. If this coin has a future, you would see that almost directly on the miners.
Miners dont mine, because they dont see a future, sad but true.

Anyway, i see this topic is started by an ARK fudder, that should be reason enough to dont mine or buy. That ARK guys fud everywhere on every coin, no matter how good the dev team and coin are, that ark people will FUD.

So, maybe its good to fud here 2.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: