Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 02:28:39 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitworks 8 GPU 4U rack mount mining rig - 235Mh/s ETH  (Read 32634 times)
Blackforce
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

In light of the terrible communication and lack of updates on progress. I opted for a refund. The refund amount shown was also incorrect (it did not include the $90 priority shipping I prepaid for). I have since escalated on PayPal, because again, no response.

Have you had any luck since escalating with PayPal?

I'm still waiting to receive any kind of communication concerning further delays or the status of outstanding orders.   Undecided

Hi. Last time i talked with brian from bitworks was middle june. He said my order will be ready in july as the list of pending orders is getting filled. I knew since 24th of may when i placed my order it will take 3 4 weeks to fulfill orders and after that thw problem of no gpus in us. I can say they are no gpus in spain either.... he said july... trying middle july with no comitment so i trust i eill receive my miner this month... eth went down people doesn't make so much money as 1 2 months ago it should come all back to normal i think. Also i have paid with paypal they guarantee a 6months refund if necessary.
CptNut

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

Hi. Last time i talked with brian from bitworks was middle june. He said my order will be ready in july as the list of pending orders is getting filled. I knew since 24th of may when i placed my order it will take 3 4 weeks to fulfill orders and after that thw problem of no gpus in us. I can say they are no gpus in spain either.... he said july... trying middle july with no comitment so i trust i eill receive my miner this month... eth went down people doesn't make so much money as 1 2 months ago it should come all back to normal i think. Also i have paid with paypal they guarantee a 6months refund if necessary.
I tried emailing sales yesterday for an update. I'll let you know if I hear anything back. When I ordered on May 14th I was told by Brian it would take closer to 15 days to ship the order when I asked about the 5 to 15 day to ship notice on the website.

I understand problems occur with inventory and I can accept that. What I can't accept is the lack of customer service when it comes to keeping your customers informed. I'm not asking for daily updates but weekly would be nice.
Blackforce
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

I totally agree with you. Before placing my order on 24th of may he was online on the chat on his web and answering the missed chat or emails and now he answers once a month... on this forum he was seen 3days ago although he didn't answered to my pm... I am really new in this and I bought the miner half with a friend so she is asking me every day if I have news from Brian....in Spain and amazon sellers started to have stock for the gpus we need so an update would be awesome. And, as you did, I tried pm him here, used the contact form on his web and the chat, pm him on eBay and no news...
CptNut

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

Still no response from my last email to sales at Bitworks.  Undecided I even checked my order status on their website and it just says "processing".

Blackforce,

Have you received any responses to your communication attempts? I don't need a personal response concerning my order. Just an update on what the hold up is and when it will be resolved would be nice. Is that asking to much for a purchase of almost 3.5k dollars?!?
Blackforce
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

Still no response from my last email to sales at Bitworks.  Undecided I even checked my order status on their website and it just says "processing".

Blackforce,

Have you received any responses to your communication attempts? I don't need a personal response concerning my order. Just an update on what the hold up is and when it will be resolved would be nice. Is that asking to much for a purchase of almost 3.5k dollars?!?

No response. So I asked for a refund. They gave me the money wright away, although here in spain 2 days after everything is back to normal with the gpus stock. So I think Brian will send the pending orders soon.
CptNut

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:38:07 AM

So on Friday, August 11th I get a shipping notice from bitworks that I should receive my rig by Wednesday, August 16th. Yay!!! I keep checking the tracking information on Friday but it only shows that they generated a shipping label with FedEx. Hmm... I keep checking over the weekend and its the same. Ok, not to worry its the weekend and maybe FedEx won't come out to pick up the rig until Monday. Keep checking Monday, Tuesday and today... still no updates. On Tuesday I went on FedEx's website and told them to email if anything changes on the status of the tracking. I've received nothing from FedEx.

Finally having enough, I log into my account on bitwork.io to request a refund, but I can't because they show the order was completed?!? I emailed bitworks requesting a refund for my order. It will be interesting to see how they decide to handle this. This is for an order I placed on May 14.

Has anyone else received a tracking number that shows the package was picked up and is in the process of being delivered? If the package was actually shipped I'd be fine with that, but this feels like I'm being played for a fool and my patience has finally run out.
gr3at

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:24:33 AM

what temps do gpus have in this case ?
sappi13

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

Any website to Buy GPU Rack ?
encryptblockr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

is a 12GPU rack mount server? with like 1080Ti?
encryptblockr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

why is this case 4U when there is a 3U rack from ASUS with even 8 GPU
https://www.asus.com/us/Commercial-Servers-Workstations/ESC8000_G3/

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mFvGwffZxtg/maxresdefault.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: