Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:43:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange dedicated risk management system  (Read 266 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:44:27 PM

Hey!

In my experience, every exchange company (even individuals) takes risks into consideration and most exchange companies in crypto even has some kind of risk mangement system, totally informal at most of the times and without any documentation, though.

Do you use or have you ever met with any (documented) risk management system that worked well in crypto exchange?

If you are in a business in exchange, how do you manage the risks in this highly uncertain area?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:16:44 PM

We sell Bitcoin via Credit / Debit cards, transactions are online and we deliver instantly.
We do not verify users ID, so you can imagine the target we are to carders and people who will try to abuse our service and get bitcoin with stolen credit cards.

The worse is, even some legit clients will call their bank to make a chargeback, gamblers and drug addicts ....

There are tools that can help you spot and reduce fraud, but unless you have advanced skills in Risk Management, these tools will become obsolete.

Most exchangers face tons of problems, you have experts hackers who will try to gain access to your servers and compromise everything [BitFinex and MtGox cases].
Compliances and Regulations [Ripple / Coinbase cases]

You need to have an excellent team or have great skills to protect yourself in this business, you are online = the whole world will try to take advantage of you.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:24:21 AM

There are tools that can help you spot and reduce fraud, but unless you have advanced skills in Risk Management, these tools will become obsolete.

I am using the business software ADAPTO and it has a module of Risk Management. From my experience in this tool, using a risk management tool truly takes special course to advance. Your business area seems to be a very risky one. May I know what tools do you use to manage your risks?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: