Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :(  (Read 37257 times)
zyrenth

Activity: 141
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 07:46:42 AM

Extrabytes $XBIT Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
You can now trade $XBIT on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:37:59 AM

now they started to block users @ discord,for telling to avoid deposits

THIS IS SCAM EXCHANGE ,they hold my coins that were worth 9000$ 4 days ago.

PLEASE AVOID DEPOSITS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

OK,after me,and group of peoples,started collecting information about exchange,owner,also we wrote few reports to google phishing,scam service,reported to their host provider ,money(coins) were returned . but i wont remove my posts,and will not use this exchange ever again,i lost a lot of money and time because of their actions. I will remove my fraud report when they fix all their problems AND! unban all users that were banned just because they wanted their money back,at discord channel and exchange chat.

Hi, could you tell me how to report this exchange to try to recover my money please?

we did several reports here https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en ,1st step ,they will contact them before closing or baning their web

next step
write here abuse@godaddy.com ,its place where their domain listed,they also will contact them,that people reporting them. http://stathunter.com/domainWhois/Whois/tradesatoshi.com

i also have some information about tradersatoshi owner. if he scamed a lot of people for a lot of money i will leave this info in open source so people can report to cyber crime.

but before that,write 1 ticket to support and ask them to push your transaction MANUAL. not 10 tickets,but one,because if you write many tickets,it will be like your ticket position in line is #1 ,mine #2,someones #3,you write to support another ticket,and you will be not #1 in line but #3,4 and etc. as many tickets you write last position you get. better go spam their trade channel and discord,and ask many why? wher eis my depo,where is my money,exchange loosing reputation,we will report you,and do this not alone,better in group.

Seems like a course of action needed once again. Who's with me?

That is good information to report these sites and scam exchanges to google and also to report the issues with abuse@godaddy.com. Often getting information on these exchange owners is hard. I wish I knew who ran the Octaex scam exchange.

It wouldn't surprise me if a few or multiple shaddy exchange owners just rinse and repeat scamming users. But TradeSatoshi locking out users now and delisting a bunch of coins is criminal.

Also, contacting them on Twitter will get you banned (they banned my account) so you can post 1 or 2 comments before they ban you and they will ban you on discord as well. 
CryptoCracker

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:49:05 AM

Having the  problem right now.
i have logged into my account and got the message:

Dear user please update your KYC details here

You can update your KYC by update following documents
  A scan of your photo ID
  A selfie of your holding the photo ID
  Your Account must be match with that Id.

Don't ever use this  exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!
KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every  exchange.

So if you signed up using just email and not exact real full name that is on kyc (who does that...right Roll Eyes) they say your account must match that id but you have not chance to change your sign up name. They want to take user funds or they would all make a kyc statement and let users move funds.

crypto truly is a scammer paradise. Tradesatoshi needs to unlock accounts, if not these scammers need to pay.
traceygraves

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:50:12 AM

Really like the Marketplace. I have a reading at: https://coinwhalenews.com/news
@AlexTT

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

Hi, there are rumors that soon account verification will be needed,is it true?
infinitecash

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:20:28 AM

Yes, STAY AWAY from this exchange!
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:57:59 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Check https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/ and notice that the most volume coins are shitcoins which will be scammed soon. Take a look at volume and answer to one simple question: who will you buy/sell assets to?

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
@AlexTT

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:58:42 PM

Check https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/ and notice that the most volume coins are shitcoins which will be scammed soon. Take a look at volume and answer to one simple question: who will you buy/sell assets to?

I know that the volumes are small, I have coins that are traded only there,I haven't had any particular complaints with them for a long time
DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:48:00 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 08:12:50 AM by DiHunter

Yes, leave it as soon as possible. Check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992

Now is a best time to leave, if your account is not locked,  and while Tradesatoshi has changed their withdrawal fees after this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50245384#msg50245384) at BitcoinTalk.

Seems, they read our messages and got scared.  Wink Cheesy

If you have funds there, use this chance, may be it won't last long!
Because previously they had an insane 0.004 BTC fee!!!

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:59:10 AM

Bitcoin Rhodium $XRC Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
You can now trade $XRC on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 07:08:02 AM

Goldcoin will change ticker to GLC on April 1 2019

CryptoCracker

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:35:05 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 02:23:06 PM by CryptoCracker

Goldcoin will change ticker to GLC on April 1 2019

HEY zyrenth you scam TRADE SATOSHI admin, stop posting stupid info..TRADE SATOSHI WILL STEAL ALL YOUR FUNDS

https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/999216923878424576

After forced KYC, they locked all accounts to steal as many delisting coins as possible and then when asked they say we changed our policy see above...

READ THAT TWEET CLOSELY

Trade satoshi can at anytime lock your account and take your funds even if you submit all necessary KYC documents. It says it in their policy.

They allow free sign up and then later update terms and conditions so they can decide on their terms when they can lock your account and take funds.

They are scammers. Oh, if you complained, you are locked out of discord or twitter so you may need to use a incognito mode to view the tweet if you asked tradesatoshi a question on twitter...They BAN you ASAP.

Notice all the "tweet is unavailable" comments under their tweets...it's because all those getting scammed and complaining are just banned.
sky+

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

Having the  problem right now.
i have logged into my account and got the message:

Dear user please update your KYC details here

You can update your KYC by update following documents
  A scan of your photo ID
  A selfie of your holding the photo ID
  Your Account must be match with that Id.

Don't ever use this  exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!
KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every  exchange.

So if you signed up using just email and not exact real full name that is on kyc (who does that...right Roll Eyes) they say your account must match that id but you have not chance to change your sign up name. They want to take user funds or they would all make a kyc statement and let users move funds.

crypto truly is a scammer paradise. Tradesatoshi needs to unlock accounts, if not these scammers need to pay.

exactly , Tradesatoshi needs to unlock accounts and let users move funds, If users do not want to make a kyc
CryptoCracker

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:18:38 AM

Tradesatoshi is a scam and they will steal your money!

https://www.abitgreedy.com/tradesatoshi/

That is one link. The best is read this thread...there are probably a few of them but

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121465.new;topicseen#new

Fransesco Alibrandi (not sure if it his real name) seems to be founder of tradesatoshi and most likely a few other scam exchanges, but who cares...

He will steal hundreds of k and then just make a new scam exchange and rinse and repeat.

Welcome to #crypto.

At least people are writing in on this thread so new people don't fall victim to the all the BS scams.

Stay away from TradeSatoshi scam exchange

OG's and those who have been in crypto a while have a duty to at least warn noobs how the game is played or maybe u all in on it Undecided ...kidding but no one bothers to warn anyone it seems.

Or is that a right of passage in crypto...get scammed and come back stronger?

Report this crap.

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:18:50 AM
Merited by bolivarcoin (35)

Claim 1000 SHND per hr
Only until April 1
Visit https://tradesatoshi.com/Faucet

DiHunter

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:36:30 AM

I feel sorry for the users of those coins which will be traded only on Traidsatoshi. The lack of professionalism of their staff leads to the fact that the wallets on this exchange are staying at maintenance too often and for too long, and the deposits and withdrawals regularly take unacceptable time. Users are trying to push the payments without results even in their discord - some latest messages from it:

isaacamankwaa Yesterday at 08:08
    For 14 hours now my ripple deposit has still not reflected in my account. Details of the transaction is here https://bithomp.com/explorer/E865D92B25EE04B24B2ECB35A8FD1D3E5B45CE790246B06D853C8DBF9D04641E

isaacamankwaa Yesterday at 20:01
    Please my ripple withdraw is 8 hours now but have not received

isaacamankwaa Yesterday at 20:14
    Hello my ripple withdrawal is taking long. It is 8 hours now I have still not received.

isaacamankwaa Yesterday at 20:56
    I made a request to withdraw ripple 9 hours ago I have still not received. These delays make me wonder whether TradeSatoshi understand the cryptocurrency space. The cryptocurrency space is volatile, so if a customer makes a deposit or withdrawal request and you delay the customer it is not good at all.Please don't send your customers away with these delays. It is very frustrating to make a withdrawal or deposit request and to wait for hours before receiving

isaacamankwaa Yesterday at 21:22
    Yes TradeSatoshiFor 9 hours now I have still not receivedMy guy it is very frustrating to make withdrawal request and it is taking hours

isaacamankwaa Yesterday at 21:24
    Now my trading activity has come to a halt because I have not received the withdrawalIt still says processing on TradeSatoshi endMeaning they have not even send it on the blockchainRipple withdrawal should not take that long. I wonder

Fai Last Friday at 10:56
    My $PAC deposit not received. it was deposited before 2 months. after deposit wallet was put in maintenance . i did create ticket also.@AdminWhen deposit will receive? any chance?

Valter 13/03/2019
    Hi! Support is working here? Ticket #56341 no reactions. Why my trtl deposit is "UnConfirmed"? Over 500!!! confirmations in trtl network. Anybody answer me?

Mristow 08/03/2019
    What is going on with DASH? Previous received coins for deposit now show 12/25 confirmations. New coins sent still haven't showed up and are shown as unclaimed on the blockchain for TradeSatoshi. any ideas how long it takes to be current?

lonelywolf55 14/03/2019
    hello. I deposited to my knolix wallet also its confirmed but never add my tradesatoshi knolix wallet

*crypt0kid 11/03/2019
    @Admin @SysAdmin Why ETH withdrawal took so long? it's been 3 hours but STATUS is still PROCESSING

And so on and on.
Everyone can check the list of wallets at tradesatoshi and find out, that a significant part of them are on maintenance, often for a very long time.

exactly , Tradesatoshi needs to unlock accounts and let users move funds, If users do not want to make a kyc
Sure. All these blocked users had the first-level verification from Tradesatoshi. And they could trade with a withdrawal limit of up to $2000 equivalent. So all their deposits were legal. But now they are freezed.
Let them withdraw their funds prior blocking. Then they can freely decide, if they want to deal with such an exchange.
DiHunter

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:37:25 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 01:36:20 PM by DiHunter

Amazing comments in Traidsatoshi discord regarding new KYC-check. Do you need such problems?:

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:46:31 AM

There will be a swap on SHND, a number of Exchanges will support it, we are still waiting for SHND to communicate with us regarding this matter, we also advice our users to withdraw their SHND to an exchange that support this swap, and in the case that SHND don't communicate with us we will proceed with delisting

bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:43:31 AM

That racist conspiracy guy is gone forever or he don't work on weekends?

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 05:17:03 AM

We have lowered our BTC withdrawal fee to 0.0001

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: