Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :(  (Read 37257 times)
zyrenth

Activity: 141
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:25:33 AM

DASH wallet is back online

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 02:09:08 PM

March 7, 2019 and still currently using this exchange "Tradesatoshi" who else does?

You're the main trader of TruckCoin and it does have decent support.  TruckCoin is mentioned in new book on higher staking coins which have the same early spirit of higher reward mining.  Please consider keeping it because the volume will improve once the book is released, which will be in less than 30 days.

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 01:56:30 AM

Bitlion Coin $BTLC Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
You can now trade $BTLC on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 06:05:18 AM

The following coins will be delisted from Tradesatoshi the 04-01-19
KUBO BTCP BFX AURS WOMEN DGMS BETC JLN VCC

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 05:10:14 AM

YTN version 2.0.1 has been rebranded as YTN_OLD and old balances will be swapped into the new YTN version 3.1.0 at a ratio 300:1
YTN version 3.1.0 will be listed very soon

ph1102

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:53:32 AM

What is happening with fees? They are way to high for most of the coins?

150TRX for Tron???! (when wallet works)
DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:46:13 AM

Hi.
Don't ever use this shitty exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!

I was using Tradesatoshi for trading on one single coin pair for about 3-4 months. To be honest, my real trades were months ago. And last 2 months i had only orders for sale, because the price fall and i was waiting for the devs to launch MNs. So all i did - was checking from time to time the price on the trading pair.
And two days ago, i have logged into my account and got the message:

Dear user please update your KYC details here

You can update your KYC by update following documents
        A scan of your photo ID
        A selfie of your holding the photo ID
    Your Account must be match with that Id.

All trading actions, balance, withdrawals were blocked. Even the link to the support! lol
I logged off the account and wrote the support request about this situation. Got a standard reply:
10.03.2019, 03:51, "Tradesatoshi" <donniediamante@tradesatoshi.com>:
> Dear user,
>
> We apply the KYC procedure when we detect suspicious transactions on a client's account to make sure the funds are safe and that it's not being used for fraudulent activity. It's a common practice for the financial institution.
>
> Kind regards,
> MOD Donnie

I replied them by mail and asked to provide the evidence of  fraudulent activity or suspicious transactions, or to return my balance. After that my mail address was blocked in their support service - was trying to send another support request and got this:
https://i.imgur.com/eZV1bAi.png
Something went wrong...
problem to surviving your request.
Tryied with another mail address - the support request passed through! lol

KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every third-rate exchange.

So, you see now, that you can lose access to your funds at any time. Do not mess with this exchange!
Wish you luck and good trades!

NotAnExit

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:55:42 PM

TruckCoin is mentioned in new book on higher staking coins which have the same early spirit of higher reward mining. ..... once the book is released, which will be in less than 30 days.

Do you know what the name of the book is? Would like to get it when it comes out.
sky+

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:28:44 AM

Having the  problem right now.
i have logged into my account and got the message:

A scan of your photo ID

Don't ever use this  exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!
KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every  exchange.
zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:27:10 AM

XMR wallet is back online

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:20:24 AM

XCASH wallet is back online

DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:20:58 AM

Good chance to withdraw your coin, while they are not locked.
sky+

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:42:52 AM

Good chance to withdraw your coin, while they are not locked.

yes
They can block your account at any time without any reasons.
debiancrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:45:57 AM

Hi.
Don't ever use this shitty exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!

I was using Tradesatoshi for trading on one single coin pair for about 3-4 months. To be honest, my real trades were months ago. And last 2 months i had only orders for sale, because the price fall and i was waiting for the devs to launch MNs. So all i did - was checking from time to time the price on the trading pair.
And two days ago, i have logged into my account and got the message:

A scan of your photo ID

All trading actions, balance, withdrawals were blocked. Even the link to the support! lol
I logged off the account and wrote the support request about this situation. Got a standard reply:
10.03.2019, 03:51, "Tradesatoshi" <donniediamante@tradesatoshi.com>:
> Dear user,
>
> We apply the KYC procedure when we detect suspicious transactions on a client's account to make sure the funds are safe and that it's not being used for fraudulent activity. It's a common practice for the financial institution.
>
> Kind regards,
> MOD Donnie

I replied them by mail and asked to provide the evidence of  fraudulent activity or suspicious transactions, or to return my balance. After that my mail address was blocked in their support service - was trying to send another support request and got this:
https://i.imgur.com/eZV1bAi.png
Something went wrong...
problem to surviving your request.
Tryied with another mail address - the support request passed through! lol

KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every third-rate exchange.

So, you see now, that you can lose access to your funds at any time. Do not mess with this exchange!
Wish you luck and good trades!

Same experience. They've locked my funds almost a week. Open orders cannot be canceled
zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:46:19 AM

YTN version 3.1.0 Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
All users that hold old YTN will be credited new YTN at a ratio 300:1
You can now trade $BTLC on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

zyrenth

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:51:24 AM

BIXCPRO $BIXCPRO Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
You can now trade $BIXCPRO on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:01:44 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 09:13:08 AM by CryptoCracker

Tradesatoshi will steal your funds and lock your account. It is true. Just another scam exchange. You can sign up without a problem but then they will wait until you have a balance worth taking and will lock you out.  STAY AWAY
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:18:16 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 01:25:49 AM by CryptoCracker

Warning
The Admin of This exchange is a Scammer and a thief
when you put your coins in his exchange you can never recover them
in his website is Marked Support 24/7 but you didn't get a response for your request even after a month
Most Wallet are in maintenance without any reason except to steal your coins

Yes, it looks like it is the same like Octaex. It was also a chinesse based scam exchange. TradeSatoshi will steal all your funds

ps. I specifically remember that tradesatoshi were claiming to be based out of London and were saying they were registered in UK...i guess that is the trick in good scams..make users feel safe or comfortable even using a platform and then...steal everything. Never knew it was based in hong kong- DYOR Cry
infinitecash

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:06:46 AM

TradeSatoshi has frozen my account with a large amount of money, and their KYC aka Keep Your Crypto takes FOREVER. There is NO guarantee of getting your funds back. NEVER use this exchange if you like money. I am fuming, and this is totally unacceptable. They must have losses to make back, so they're seizing users funds. This exchange is sketchy and their mods and operators are completely in on it. They are no help if you ask, and they will tell you the "verification team" is working on it, and they will contact you, if you ask any questions at all. But, there is no verification team to contact. There is no information about their "verification team" whatsoever and they will answer NO questions about them. There is no way to contact them and the verification status emails are no-reply. If you have any questions about verification, tough shit. You won't get any. Stay the hell away from this mess.
amnesiackid

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:16:52 AM

now they started to block users @ discord,for telling to avoid deposits

THIS IS SCAM EXCHANGE ,they hold my coins that were worth 9000$ 4 days ago.

PLEASE AVOID DEPOSITS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

OK,after me,and group of peoples,started collecting information about exchange,owner,also we wrote few reports to google phishing,scam service,reported to their host provider ,money(coins) were returned . but i wont remove my posts,and will not use this exchange ever again,i lost a lot of money and time because of their actions. I will remove my fraud report when they fix all their problems AND! unban all users that were banned just because they wanted their money back,at discord channel and exchange chat.

Hi, could you tell me how to report this exchange to try to recover my money please?

we did several reports here https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en ,1st step ,they will contact them before closing or baning their web

next step
write here abuse@godaddy.com ,its place where their domain listed,they also will contact them,that people reporting them. http://stathunter.com/domainWhois/Whois/tradesatoshi.com

i also have some information about tradersatoshi owner. if he scamed a lot of people for a lot of money i will leave this info in open source so people can report to cyber crime.

but before that,write 1 ticket to support and ask them to push your transaction MANUAL. not 10 tickets,but one,because if you write many tickets,it will be like your ticket position in line is #1 ,mine #2,someones #3,you write to support another ticket,and you will be not #1 in line but #3,4 and etc. as many tickets you write last position you get. better go spam their trade channel and discord,and ask many why? wher eis my depo,where is my money,exchange loosing reputation,we will report you,and do this not alone,better in group.

Seems like a course of action needed once again. Who's with me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: