Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASHE, ANB, BNB, SOLESLAYER, EASYCOP, HEATEDSNEAKS, YCOPP, OSA! ONLY $100!  (Read 218876 times)
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 09:32:33 PM

Bot definitely works. Wasn't able to get any Yeezy's unfortunately (look's like I'll need to buy a server and some proxies for an actual chance) but the bot does work. He is responsive post sale, and keeps you informed if anything needs updating or you just need help.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:19:20 AM

Bot definitely works. Wasn't able to get any Yeezy's unfortunately (look's like I'll need to buy a server and some proxies for an actual chance) but the bot does work. He is responsive post sale, and keeps you informed if anything needs updating or you just need help.

Thanks for the vouch!
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:28:29 AM

Can I have a vouch copy?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:51:30 AM

Can I have a vouch copy?

It's already been vouched for numerous times by past buyers, sorry.
Bake mono

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:11:32 PM

Hey I'm interested in buying your bot, I'll message you on skype!
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:55:33 PM

Foamposite One XX Royal drop from today Smiley

nitty917

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

do you sell any separately?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

do you sell any separately?

Can definitely do that, just hit me up with an offer via PM or on Skype Smiley
The bundled deal however will give you the best deal.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

Pusha T x adidas EQT ADV Ultra ‘King Push’ Grayscale

Got a FREE PROXY tutorial coming up soon for all buyers! This is today's success with just a few proxies from the US drop, didn't bother with EU.

Get hyped for the Yeezys coming up soon!
Bake mono

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:34:57 AM

Just bought this today, seller is incredibly nice and will answer your questions. Smiley Smiley
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Just bought this today, seller is incredibly nice and will answer your questions. Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the vouch!
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:21:56 AM

Hi, Thanks for commenting on my bot buying thread. Would this work for Nike on the shoes that release every saturday on their website at 10:00 am ? If it does work for that, How would this complete the purchase ? Does it store our credit card details or something ? And I would assume it would have to, could that information be comprimised for some reason say to the developer or anyone ?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:28:36 AM

Hi, Thanks for commenting on my bot buying thread. Would this work for Nike on the shoes that release every saturday on their website at 10:00 am ? If it does work for that, How would this complete the purchase ? Does it store our credit card details or something ? And I would assume it would have to, could that information be comprimised for some reason say to the developer or anyone ?

Hey,

Nike is supported and there's "BNB for Nike" included which is ideal for Nike alone. You can use autocheckout for a faster checkout process but that means providing shipping and billing details to the bot. If you don't feel safe doing that, you can skip adding the personal info and the bot will add the shoe to your account's cart and you can checkout manually by logging into the account. Either way (manual or auto checkout) would work fine. Also, a lot of releases are usually at other footstores too (ex. Footlocker, EastBay) so you can setup bots for those too. You can get links for each store here: http://www.solelinks.com/

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions, just ask Smiley
ChildishG

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:53:47 AM

I'll take one if it works for Yeezy's. Don't care where I get them from, I need a few pairs though.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:01:49 PM

I'll take one if it works for Yeezy's. Don't care where I get them from, I need a few pairs though.

If you're planning on buying online, bots have the best success rate. You can use the autobuy to get the bots here: https://rocketr.net/buy/6866cbe7945b or PM me or message me on Skype (impulserxn). I also advise entering local raffles too if you're trying to get more than one pair, could luck out, worth a shot Smiley
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

Hey,

Nike is supported and there's "BNB for Nike" included which is ideal for Nike alone. You can use autocheckout for a faster checkout process but that means providing shipping and billing details to the bot. If you don't feel safe doing that, you can skip adding the personal info and the bot will add the shoe to your account's cart and you can checkout manually by logging into the account. Either way (manual or auto checkout) would work fine. Also, a lot of releases are usually at other footstores too (ex. Footlocker, EastBay) so you can setup bots for those too. You can get links for each store here: http://www.solelinks.com/

From my last encounter this week at Nike, adding to cart along didn't help. After I added to cart, which was immediately after the release, and completed the buying process, it told me that I was on some kind of waitlist, to check if I purchased before others. So I am not sure if they changed the buying process. Also any chance I could buy it just for Nike ? Could you also let me know the price ?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:12:51 PM

Hey,

From my last encounter this week at Nike, adding to cart along didn't help. After I added to cart, which was immediately after the release, and completed the buying process, it told me that I was on some kind of waitlist, to check if I purchased before others. So I am not sure if they changed the buying process. Also any chance I could buy it just for Nike ? Could you also let me know the price ?

In the event that a shoe has a lot of hype and sells out fast, you'd want to use the autocheckout feature on the bot because it can checkout within seconds, putting you at the front of the waitlist. Yeah, you could get just the BNB for Nike bot but I suggest getting the whole lot because you can use the other bots against sites like FootLocker, EastBay, FinishLine, etc. to increase your chances of copping whatever it is you want. Most releases will be available on footsites and Nike usually sells out the fastest, even on shoes without any hype. If you still just want the one for Nike, PM me an offer or message me on Skype.

Hope that answers your questions Smiley
Moneykid

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:57:56 PM

Bump! Autobuy includes 6 bots!

ANB AIO with autoupdates
BNB AIO with autoupdates
SoleSlayer with manual updates
EasyCop with autoupdates
HeatedSneaks
BNB for Nike with autoupdates
+ future updates/other bots I get!

Add me on Skype if you have any questions.

FEBRUARY HEAT:
NIKE AIR JORDAN 12 "OVO BLACK"
YEEZY "BLACK/RED"
YEEZY "ZEBRA"
BAPE X NEIGHBORHOOD X ADIDAS SUPERSTARS
+ NMDs, ULTRABOOSTS, FOAMS, AND MORE!

Don't sleep, gonna be an insane month for hypebeasts and resellers! Pick up bots to make sure you have the best chance at getting all the shoes you want or want to sell!

Bro what's your skype o need a bot trying to cop the yeezy for my bday   Do I need all 3 bits or could I just buy 1 from yu hit me back let me know asap Thxs
coolcsl10

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:09:34 PM

What plan of soleslayer is it and what version?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

Jordan 12 "OVO Black"

Adidas SNS X SOCIAL STATUS Superstar Boost

Some drops from today! First time using proxies (using free proxy method), OVO killed it but didn't accept VISA Debit :/
Only used proxies and page monitor, no early links. Next drop: YEEZY "Zebra"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: