Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABP news Indian news channel talking about zebpay and Unicoin --- Bitcoins  (Read 1970 times)
newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:28:56 AM

ABP news Indian news channel talking about zebpay and Unicoin --- Bitcoins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8VUvTXpw0

As per ABP They Linked Note ban (500 Rs-1000 Rs) with Bitcoins....

My question is This true ?
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:02:28 AM

Well will check it out and see it. But if they have covered it and spread the news about bitcoin it is a good decision and a word of mouth publicity you can say which all exchange in India are trying to do it in their own way.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:54:53 AM

its good that  the publicity of bitcoins are on the rise .bitcoins will go high at a very high level  if the popularity increases even inn the indian community  .and people will chamge their fiat money into cryptocurrency which is better for everyone .kudoos Smiley

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:24:55 PM

It gave me a very negative feeling about bitcoins while watching the video. They are talking about hawala and black money while mentioning about bitcoins and are saying it's not considered legal in India. Hope they don't make it a serious issue about bitcoins.

newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:37:56 AM

It gave me a very negative feeling about bitcoins while watching the video. They are talking about hawala and black money while mentioning about bitcoins and are saying it's not considered legal in India. Hope they don't make it a serious issue about bitcoins.

thats my Question erikalui I asked ABP about this issue they just Ignored and delete my comment from video... Seems They just created a fake news about bitcoins.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 02:39:25 PM

thats my Question erikalui I asked ABP about this issue they just Ignored and delete my comment from video... Seems They just created a fake news about bitcoins.

They deleted your comment means they don't want anyone to support bitcoins. It's as if they are generalizing everyone associated with bitcoins as black marketers while there are others who are openly trading their black money with banks and the post office.

bitcoinisbest

Merit: 557

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

If this is the case then it is not a very good sign. Try posting your comments again and wait for the reply. Because a bad news certainly is not expected form any good channels if they work with integrity else they would publicize anything if money is being paid.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:33:16 PM

I think most of educated illegal money holder generally do transaction in bitcoin.thats why most of the millionaire/billionaire did not take a rough move against change note system.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:48:30 PM

That's absolutely true because many black money holders distributed their money in the accounts of Jan Dhan Yojna people and they even bought bitcoins as there were sellers who were selling coins for old notes, but with cash deposit at their respective banks.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 06:01:45 PM

From the video : "Bitcoins are illegal in India" ; "Bitcoins are controlled through website."

I think they should stop spreading wrong and false information. They should have done some more research before spread wrong info !

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:23:56 AM

From the video : "Bitcoins are illegal in India" ; "Bitcoins are controlled through website."

I think they should stop spreading wrong and false information. They should have done some more research before spread wrong info !
Yup they just want create rumor about bitcoin thats what media is all about.
nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:58:12 AM

Media in India has become just worst, and are all "bought" by different government parties and they just bark what their masters ask them to do.
Bitcoin is such a subject which has scared all the governments of many countries, and in a country like India where already many digital wallets are in use, I don't think these governments will let their pie cut off that they are getting through such digital wallets by allowing bitcoins to be used legally, because they won't be able to get a hold on the transactions which will be done based on anonymity.
newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:09:56 AM

Every One talking About This only.... Like Abp news

http://www.rediff.com/business/report/note-scrapping-note-ban-spikes-indians-interest-in-bitcoins/20161123.htm

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/15/india-rupee-restriction-boost-bitcoin-digital-currency.html

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/indian-bitcoin-buying-reaches-985-exchanges-push-adoption-demonetization/

its not fault of only ABP channel They just generate news on bases of Bitcoin Popularity
nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:55:56 PM

But don't you think these guys are creating a false/misleading image of bitcoins in front of Indians by showing it as a "source for people changing their black money for bitcoins"? This is not how we wanted everyone to know about it, still whether positive or negative, I think this will surely get bitcoins somewhere here in India as a lot of publicity is being done currently and I am now hearing about bitcoins everywhere.
newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:22:46 PM

But don't you think these guys are creating a false/misleading image of bitcoins in front of Indians by showing it as a "source for people changing their black money for bitcoins"? This is not how we wanted everyone to know about it, still whether positive or negative, I think this will surely get bitcoins somewhere here in India as a lot of publicity is being done currently and I am now hearing about bitcoins everywhere.

After Browsing Localbitcoins Today I feel Linking 500 rs old Notes with news is true...
I will send Proof In private message nizamcc
Check pm

Do it mannually
Browse this - https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/inr/

See Old Notes listing by two users (cash deposit)

One more news In Indian all most bank Managers Know about Botcoins.....
MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 07:42:36 PM

After Browsing Localbitcoins Today I feel Linking 500 rs old Notes with news is true...
Check pm

Do it mannually

This is not new, it has begun since November 9.
have a look at one more media outlet shedding more negative light on bitcoins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725163.0

We need to voice out against this, we need a publication which brings forth the plus points about bitcoins.

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:34:30 PM

Check pm

Do it mannually

When did I say that I don't know about the news? I knew that it's true, but the way media is introducing bitcoins in India should not be the way it should have shown up. PayTM managed to grab a lot of users during these "cashless" times and I find it very hard for bitcoins now for being started to be used by an average user now as PayTM has captured all the market. Not just that bank managers only know about bitcoins, even they were involved in converting old cash into new, which makes all this demonetization thing worthless.
MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:17:28 AM

When did I say that I don't know about the news? I knew that it's true, but the way media is introducing bitcoins in India should not be the way it should have shown up. PayTM managed to grab a lot of users during these "cashless" times and I find it very hard for bitcoins now for being started to be used by an average user now as PayTM has captured all the market. Not just that bank managers only know about bitcoins, even they were involved in converting old cash into new, which makes all this demonetization thing worthless.

+1

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:58:57 AM

They deleted your comment means they don't want anyone to support bitcoins. It's as if they are generalizing everyone associated with bitcoins as black marketers while there are others who are openly trading their black money with banks and the post office.
My question is why would they want to portray bitcoin in negative? What is their interest in presenting bitcoin in bad light?
My guess is either they are ignorant or they fear Government would like their support to bitcoin.

nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:51:31 PM

My question is why would they want to portray bitcoin in negative? What is their interest in presenting bitcoin in bad light?
My guess is either they are ignorant or they fear Government would like their support to bitcoin.

The thing here is, they are not trying to portray bitcoins negative first of all.
They don't have knowledge about bitcoins, and most of the journalists that I have seen who had been talking about bitcoins, are just spitting out non-sense and baseless articles without even justifying to what they said. Either they have been paid to do so, as our government might be playing a part in this behind the scenes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: