Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43636 times)
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:02:59 PM

Awesome,  seems like GuardianCard will be sold out in a day or two  Shocked .

Nice progress so far, good job.   Stay tuned at age of chains, could be one of the biggest suprise in 2017-18.  

where is guardian card ann?

1st side? ))

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:10:48 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 02:22:40 PM by m4nki

Thank you for the amazing support, everyone!

Current card sale status:

Woodcoin's Guardian: 7 cards left in Tier 5.

Tau the Time Traveller: 438 cards left in Tier 2.

L'ourn, Hidden Defender of Monero: 365 cards left in Tier 2.

The accelerator is about to enter the second phase. We are currently working on an overhaul of the pitchdeck and have already put lots of work into it. In my eyes, it looks good but does not seem yet to satisfy the accelerator's program leader. We got a deadline due to Monday to significantly improve the pitchdeck or we will drop out of the program. If that would be the case, we would continue our path as before and still move on reaching out to investors for securing an initial fundraising round. The traction we have achieved so far due to your support has proven that what we are looking to achieve has gigantic potential.

Our revenue so far looks as follows:

Continuing our card release and development progress, we are confident that even if we would not secure outside funding, we will achieve our goal of coming out with a revolutionary game to be known among the world. So far, you have been helping us a lot for realizing this vision - thank you!

I have hired a designer for drafting out a preliminary version of our game board and I am looking forward to sharing it with you in the upcoming days.

We will soon start inviting our community to join our Slack. Please pm me your email address if you would like to join.

Best,
m4nki

kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

So, we're past the deadline now. How did it go?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

Waiting for the evaluation of the pitchdeck.

kwest

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

OK. Good luck!
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:37:14 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 08:15:37 AM by m4nki

Update

Accelerator Phase 2: Investor Targeting

We successfully passed the first phase of the accelerator program and are now entering the investor targeting phase.

If you happen to know an investor looking to possibly get involved with Age of Chains, we welcome you to reach out to us.
As part of the program, we are looking to get to ten investor introductions by Monday next week. As mentioned before, our goal is to raise the funds (~ $800.000) from angel investors as a seed round within the duration of this program, which will end in April/May. We hope to be done as soon as possible with the fundraising process.

Community Survey

Better understanding who you are will strengthen our position in front of angel investors and increase our chances to successfully secure the initial seed round
that we currently are looking to close in order to being able to deliver you an amazing game within a relatively short time frame.

Therefore we are grateful for anyone within our community filling in this anonymous survey - thank you!

---> Participate Here <---

Technical Prototype

We already have developed the game mechanics and cards to an extent where we are able to playtest the game. Currently we are setting up everything for an initial technical prototype that enables us multiplayer functionality (1on1) to bring further playtesting to the next level. We will build a team of playtesters to kickstart our feedback loop and constantly improve the game balancing & mechanics until release. This way we ensure to build a game that people love.

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:16:16 AM

OK. Good luck!

Thank you, kwest!

Our effort has been rewarded. =)

SHITCOINWHALE

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:01:23 AM

Congratulations!
kwest

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:04:08 PM

OK. Good luck!

Thank you, kwest!

Awesome! Congrats. Looking forward to trying out your game. I hope you'll make an alpha/closed beta available to your investors here on the forum.
I've beta tested other games, including Hearthstone. It would be really fun to have some part in the development of Age of Chains, even if it's just bug finding and giving feedback.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:28:24 AM

Update

Accelerator Phase 2: Investor Targeting

We successfully passed the first phase of the accelerator program and are now entering the investor targeting phase.

If you happen to know an investor looking to possibly get involved with Age of Chains, we welcome you to reach out to us.
As part of the program, we are looking to get to ten investor introductions by Monday next week. As mentioned before, our goal is to raise the funds (~ $800.000) from angel investors as a seed round within the duration of this program, which will end in April/May. We hope to be done as soon as possible with the fundraising process.

Community Survey

Better understanding who you are will strengthen our position in front of angel investors and increase our chances to successfully secure the initial seed round
that we currently are looking to close in order to being able to deliver you an amazing game within a relatively short time frame.

Therefore we are grateful for anyone within our community filling in this anonymous survey - thank you!

---> Participate Here <---

Technical Prototype

We already have developed the game mechanics and cards to an extent where we are able to playtest the game. Currently we are setting up everything for an initial technical prototype that enables us multiplayer functionality (1on1) to bring further playtesting to the next level. We will build a team of playtesters to kickstart our feedback loop and constantly improve the game balancing & mechanics until release. This way we ensure to build a game that people love.
Congrats and Good Luck !

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:07:22 AM

Congratulations!

Congrats and Good Luck !

Awesome! Congrats. Looking forward to trying out your game. I hope you'll make an alpha/closed beta available to your investors here on the forum.
I've beta tested other games, including Hearthstone. It would be really fun to have some part in the development of Age of Chains, even if it's just bug finding and giving feedback.

Thanks everyone!

We definitely will make the prototype accessible to a selection of community members as we know how valuable your feedback is. Great to know that you already playtested comparable games before! I will dive deeper into it once the time has come.

To get a first glimpse about our game board across, I share with you here a first sketch:

Note that this is just a first draft that we use in our pitchdeck. The card layout and everything related to the board will look very different and much more advanced within the game. Also note that our current plans for deck-building are that a deck will consist of 40 cards including one commander card. Commander cards are very powerful cards. Upon start of the match, you will automatically already hold the commander in your hand so you can count on having it ready to play when you need it. All three cards released so far are commander cards.

Mimar

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:30:47 AM

your game graphics are not good , sorry about that. i didnt like it.

Good luck.
Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:33:39 AM

It is a pleasure to see concrete progress.
First sketch is pretty good.
But the avatar of the player is bad.

Good Luck !
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

It is a pleasure to see concrete progress.
First sketch is pretty good.
But the avatar of the player is bad.

Good Luck !

Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback.

As said, this is just an initial mockup to give angel investors that have no idea about trading card based video games a first impression of the game. It is not at all how the game will look like upon release.

kwest

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:23:36 PM

Good luck.

Well, duh. It's not even in alpha yet. Nobody is supposed to like these graphics, it's just a mockup (google it if you don't understand the game design process).

Thanks for sharing, dev. It's always a risky move to show these early development screenshots since not everyone understands the concept of sketches/mockups and how much they differ from a final product.

On to the picture itself.. my first thought was "what's with the 3 separate parts of the board with different planets?"
Care to explain a little more? I'm curious.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

Good luck.

Well, duh. It's not even in alpha yet. Nobody is supposed to like these graphics, it's just a mockup (google it if you don't understand the game design process).

Thanks for sharing, dev. It's always a risky move to show these early development screenshots since not everyone understands the concept of sketches/mockups and how much they differ from a final product.

On to the picture itself.. my first thought was "what's with the 3 separate parts of the board with different planets?"
Care to explain a little more? I'm curious.

Hey kwest, great question!

As a player, you will be in the position of defending three individual territories, herein represented by the individual planets. Whoever manages to first destroy two out of three territories of the opponent, wins the match. When having a match, you have to carefully decide which of the three territories you backup with troops.

As a nice customization aspect, the territories will vary in environment depending on which planet they represent and you as a player will be able to change your particular territory pregame by owning certain cards representing the respective territories.

---

Also, thank you for the amazing buy support! There is currently just one Woodcoin's Guardian card left at Tier 5 that I will transfer to the swapbot at a random time within this month so if you want to secure yourself the last Guardiancard, make sure to stop by its swapbot once in a while. After that, our first card's direct purchases will be sold out - you will only be able to buy it on the open market or get it by chance through the purchase of card packs upon game release.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:23:22 AM

At the early tiers these cards are a bit of a steal Wink

maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:09:17 AM

Smart concepts , its different than another ANN ..

Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:30:44 AM

Any news?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:23:52 PM

Incoming Messages

Two signals are reaching us from outer space, coming from different directions.

One of these messages is electrically charged and caused our message decrypting expert to collapse when the signal reached his machine to which he was connected to via headphones:

The other transmission seems to be coming from all directions, no matter where we point our radio telescopes to.
It somewhat seems to be an omnipresent message that we have found here:

A decipherment of these two messages is to be expected within the next 48 hours.

Maybe you already have an idea?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: