Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43634 times)
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:24:42 PM

Any news?

We will have an update on Sunday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

Incoming Messages

Two signals are reaching us from outer space, coming from different directions.

One of these messages is electrically charged and caused our message decrypting expert to collapse when the signal reached his machine to which he was connected to via headphones:

The other transmission seems to be coming from all directions, no matter where we point our radio telescopes to.
It somewhat seems to be an omnipresent message that we have found here:

A decipherment of these two messages is to be expected within the next 48 hours.

Maybe you already have an idea?

aliens sent a signal - intelligent life on Earth  not found ...
Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:28:24 AM

Incoming Messages

Two signals are reaching us from outer space, coming from different directions.

One of these messages is electrically charged and caused our message decrypting expert to collapse when the signal reached his machine to which he was connected to via headphones:

The other transmission seems to be coming from all directions, no matter where we point our radio telescopes to.
It somewhat seems to be an omnipresent message that we have found here:

A decipherment of these two messages is to be expected within the next 48 hours.

Maybe you already have an idea?
It somewhat seems to be an omnipresent message that we have found here:Let 's tell you the truth of the universe.

Goldcov1

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:39:00 AM

Any news?

We will have an update on Sunday.
OK. Good luck!
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:54:24 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 01:33:47 AM by m4nki

Development Update 02

We just published our second development update for you to read here.

----

Furthermore, we successfully deciphered the messages that reached us and proudly present:

Card 004:
Electrum, Home of Eleg

Being a modified sun with a relentless source of electrical energy, Electrum has been serving as an interstellar center for charging any vehicle,
device and organism that drafts electricity as a resource for reaching faster than light travel.

Electrum, Home of Eleg will be among the most powerful cards available for the game.

Only 111.111 Electrum, Home of Eleg cards will ever exist.

The distribution of the card is organized in multiple tiers and priced as follows:

Tier 1: 222 cards for $5 each.

Tier 2: 888 cards for $7.5 each.

Tier 3: 666 cards for $10 each.

Tier 4: 88 cards for $25 each.

Tier 5: 22 cards for $50 each.

Minimum purchase amount is two cards.

The other cards will not be sold directly and are going to become accessible by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving a Electrum, Home of Eleg card within a regular card pack will be way below 1%.

100 units will be put aside for promotional activities.

10 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains - Official Swapbot: Electrum, Home of Eleg.

Secure yourself one of the few available Electrum, Home of Eleg cards now:

-----> Get Electrum, Home of Eleg. <-----

Card 005:
Galaxyboard

The Galaxyboard will immerse you within an intergalactic battlefield, surrounded by a variety of galaxies floating across our universe.

The Galaxyboard is a rare cosmetic used for enabling a unique customization of the game board.

Only 4.444 Galaxyboard cards will ever exist.

The distribution of the card is organized in multiple tiers and priced as follows:

Tier 1: 111 cards for $10 each.

Tier 2: 333 cards for $15 each.

Tier 3: 222 cards for $20 each.

Tier 4: 55 cards for $50 each.

Tier 5: 11 cards for $100 each.

The other cards will not be sold directly and are going to become accessible by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving a Galaxyboard card within a regular card pack will be way below 1%.

10 units will be put aside for promotional activities.

10 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains - Official Swapbot: Galaxyboard.

Secure yourself one of the few available Galaxyboard cards now:

-----> Get the Galaxyboard. <-----

To make sure that we will get the card out to a variety of people, we will load up the swapbots multiple times per tier with only with a few cards.
So if you find the swapbots being out of stock, just check back once in a while to see if it got refilled.

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

Nice to see the team keep making progress.

Good luck.

Would there be a ICO for the project?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

Good luck.

Thank you, overthetop2011!

Yes, we plan to have an ICO before the release of the game.

On a side note, there are just two Woodcoin's Guardian cards left before they are sold out.

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

Good luck.

On a side note, there are just two Woodcoin's Guardian cards left before they are sold out.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/m4nki/age-of-chains-official-swapbot keeps throwing errors at me. Is there another way to get the card?

eshriek

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:48:17 AM

Good luck.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/m4nki/age-of-chains-official-swapbot keeps throwing errors at me. Is there another way to get the card?

I saw the Guardian card recently sold for 27 xcp on the counterparty Dex. Therw may be a few there. If there are none I can put 1 or 2 on the Dex.

What was the error?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:42:28 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 12:05:02 PM by m4nki

That is weird, what kind of error are you getting?

It should work fine.

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

Anyone here on LinkedIn? I would be happy to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilian-kunst-b7a36b88/

For securing more intros towards angel investors, I am crawling my network for checking who could make intros to relevant people so any connector willing to do intros can be of great help.

bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

If you do an ICO, I hope you will burn all the tokens after redemption of ranks/ICO assets or whatever benefits.  I would hate to see another shitcoin being used for game assets.  I have to say that the way you have done it so far is excellent by only accepting BTC or XCP for selling your cards.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Anyone here on LinkedIn? I would be happy to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilian-kunst-b7a36b88/

For securing more intros towards angel investors, I am crawling my network for checking who could make intros to relevant people so any connector willing to do intros can be of great help.
I have asked for a more detailed explanation of these communities interest in the heart for follow this community

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:30:44 PM

bounty for german translation?
kwest1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

Just pleading to the devs: pleaase don't allow for mega-super-ultra face smorc decks like Hearthstone. Yes, like I've said earlier in this thread: I do love HS. But that is the one thing I really don't like. I want all decks to be at least somewhat thoughtful and well paced, not mindless "go face" until your opponent dies on turn 4 because he has nothing to contest you with.

(PS: new account since my original got hacked)
dragonares

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:30:08 AM

Game ICO, finger cross! You know people like games and recent game ICOs are very successful, Nexium, Augmentator Mobilego and so forth. You will definitely rock!
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Thanks for all the posts, guys - great to see some action going on in here!

Also another big thanks to the supporters that have been buying cards in the recent days - we now are in Tier 2 for all cards except for Woodcoin's Guardian where two cards in Tier 5 are left before being sold out! Smiley

If you do an ICO, I hope you will burn all the tokens after redemption of ranks/ICO assets or whatever benefits.  I would hate to see another shitcoin being used for game assets.  I have to say that the way you have done it so far is excellent by only accepting BTC or XCP for selling your cards.

We are evaluating all options considering the ICO. I already have something in mind but that would not include burning the tokens such as BitCrystals is doing but rather serve creating a direct flow of fiat money into our network.

I have asked for a more detailed explanation of these communities interest in the heart for follow this community

Not sure what you mean by that. Could you please elaborate? Smiley

bounty for german translation?

We already have done a German translation of the initial OP but did not receive much traction on it - our core thread is this one.

Just pleading to the devs: pleaase don't allow for mega-super-ultra face smorc decks like Hearthstone. Yes, like I've said earlier in this thread: I do love HS. But that is the one thing I really don't like. I want all decks to be at least somewhat thoughtful and well paced, not mindless "go face" until your opponent dies on turn 4 because he has nothing to contest you with.

Thanks for this feedback, we indeed put lots of thoughts into deck creation to avoid the problem you mentioned. I will also forward your feedback to our game designer and am looking forward to having you participate in our playtesting phase in case you are interested, so you can try it yourself and have some influence on the game design. Smiley

Game ICO, finger cross! You know people like games and recent game ICOs are very successful, Nexium, Augmentator Mobilego and so forth. You will definitely rock!

Thank you, dragonares!

kwest1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Thanks for this feedback, we indeed put lots of thoughts into deck creation to avoid the problem you mentioned. I will also forward your feedback to our game designer and am looking forward to having you participate in our playtesting phase in case you are interested, so you can try it yourself and have some influence on the game design. Smiley

Thanks! And I'm definitely interested in playtesting AoC. Looking forward to it. Smiley
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 11:59:23 AM by overthetop2011

As the info shows, the project may have hundreds of cards eventually.

So, my question is :

Are all these cards tradeable ? and how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

Would there be an essential asset or card acting as the currency inside the system?

thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
eshriek

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:03:15 PM

As the info shows, the project may have hundreds of cards eventually.

My assumption, based on the information provided at the Tau Swapbot (https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/m4nki/age-of-chains-official-swapbot-tau-the-time-traveller#choose) is that there could be hundreds of thousands of individual cards, possibly a million in total. The webpage states that the chances are way below 1% that Tau would be found in a deck pack. I take that to mean that, if there are 8000 Tau cards that would mean the total number of cards would be way more than 800,000. I could be misconstruing 'chance' or variables like the size of the deck pack, possible plans to destroy/burn cards, etc. Lots of variables could impact the final numbers.

I'm wondering about the price of cards as well. How will the price of card packs be determined and will the $100.00 price be the average minimum for all future cards in that line (i.e., Tau) or will the average minimum be higher?

Are all these cards tradeable ? and how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

All of the cards sold so far are tradeable. I doubt that will change. Even the deck board is tradeable. They are Counterparty tokens which, once you own, you can trade, loose, destroy, or use.

how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

It does not need to be an 'altcoin exchange' that lists the cards. Spells of Genesis cards are not on exchanges. The exception is the Counterparty DEX where SoG and AoC cards (and other game tokens) are both being traded at present. I would say that an important aspect of the 'tradeablity' is being able to trade one specific card for another specific card. It can be done with the DEX (maybe with IndieSquare wallet now?) but the experience is not so user friendly. The AoC team could fork IndieSquare or develop their own wallet.

Would there be an essential asset or card acting as the currency inside the system?

Good question. I'm guessing that it will be released with the 'ICO'.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: