Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43636 times)
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:59:25 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 04:18:06 PM by m4nki

Thanks for the great questions and answers!

As the info shows, the project may have hundreds of cards eventually.

My assumption, based on the information provided at the Tau Swapbot (https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/m4nki/age-of-chains-official-swapbot-tau-the-time-traveller#choose) is that there could be hundreds of thousands of individual cards, possibly a million in total. The webpage states that the chances are way below 1% that Tau would be found in a deck pack. I take that to mean that, if there are 8000 Tau cards that would mean the total number of cards would be way more than 800,000. I could be misconstruing 'chance' or variables like the size of the deck pack, possible plans to destroy/burn cards, etc. Lots of variables could impact the final numbers.

I'm wondering about the price of cards as well. How will the price of card packs be determined and will the $100.00 price be the average minimum for all future cards in that line (i.e., Tau) or will the average minimum be higher?

We aim at having around 200 non cosmetic cards at release for creating a diverse deck building and playing experience. Not all but many of the cards will be blockchain based.
I would love to create a supply of cards that grants us creating 100 million regular card packs, each holding five cards. The rarer a card, the lower the probability of obtaining the card through the purchase of a card pack. Feel free to calculate the drop probabilities of our exisisting cards in such card packs taking the above mentioned numbers but be aware that numbers are not final yet and still may change. However, this already demonstrates the direction in which we aim to head.

The price of card packs still is being evaluated as it is not an easy task at this stage of development. One of the factors influencing this are Bitcoin network related transaction costs that might increase further up until release depending on the increase of Bitcoin's popularity. Transaction costs also might decrease, assuming segregated witness and lightning network are being implemented. Another factor is the decision of how many cards actually are going to be in a card pack as well as implementing different types of card packs with different pricing.

Are all these cards tradeable ? and how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

All of the cards sold so far are tradeable. I doubt that will change. Even the deck board is tradeable. They are Counterparty tokens which, once you own, you can trade, loose, destroy, or use.

While many of our cards are going to be tradeable, we also want to make the game attractive for Free-to-Play players to bring in a huge number of additional players. As mentioned above, this means there will be some cards that are no tokens that can be earned ingame.

how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

It does not need to be an 'altcoin exchange' that lists the cards. Spells of Genesis cards are not on exchanges. The exception is the Counterparty DEX where SoG and AoC cards (and other game tokens) are both being traded at present. I would say that an important aspect of the 'tradeablity' is being able to trade one specific card for another specific card. It can be done with the DEX (maybe with IndieSquare wallet now?) but the experience is not so user friendly. The AoC team could fork IndieSquare or develop their own wallet.

Exactly right: We do not necessarily need an extra exchange for our cards as the Counterparty Dex as well as other apps such as Book of Orbs (where we are looking to get listed on in the future) work great for that. We also aim at creating a possibility to trade your cards within our game to remove additional effort from the player and give him the full experience within our environment.

Would there be an essential asset or card acting as the currency inside the system?

Good question. I'm guessing that it will be released with the 'ICO'.

I would love to have a token related to our lore acting as the main medium of exchange within the game. A potential ICO would introduce it to us.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

Thanks for the great question and answers!

As the info shows, the project may have hundreds of cards eventually.

My assumption, based on the information provided at the Tau Swapbot (https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/m4nki/age-of-chains-official-swapbot-tau-the-time-traveller#choose) is that there could be hundreds of thousands of individual cards, possibly a million in total. The webpage states that the chances are way below 1% that Tau would be found in a deck pack. I take that to mean that, if there are 8000 Tau cards that would mean the total number of cards would be way more than 800,000. I could be misconstruing 'chance' or variables like the size of the deck pack, possible plans to destroy/burn cards, etc. Lots of variables could impact the final numbers.

I'm wondering about the price of cards as well. How will the price of card packs be determined and will the $100.00 price be the average minimum for all future cards in that line (i.e., Tau) or will the average minimum be higher?

We aim at having around 200 non cosmetic cards at release for creating a diverse deck building and playing experience. Not all but many of the cards will be blockchain based.
I would love to create a supply of cards that grants us creating 100 million regular card packs, each holding five cards. The rarer a card, the lower the probability of obtaining the card through the purchase of a card pack. Feel free to calculate the drop probabilities of our exisisting cards in such card packs taking the above mentioned numbers but be aware that numbers are not final yet and still may change. However, this already demonstrates the direction in which we aim to head.

The price of card packs still is being evaluated as it is not an easy task at this stage of development. One of the factors influencing this are Bitcoin network related transaction costs that might increase further up until release depending on the increase of Bitcoin's popularity. Transaction costs also might decrease, assuming segregated witness and lightning network are being implemented. Another factor is the decision of how many cards actually are going to be in a card pack as well as implementing different types of card packs with different pricing.

Are all these cards tradeable ? and how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

All of the cards sold so far are tradeable. I doubt that will change. Even the deck board is tradeable. They are Counterparty tokens which, once you own, you can trade, loose, destroy, or use.

While many of our cards are going to be tradeable, we also want to make the game attractive for Free-to-Play players to bring in a huge number of additional players. As mentioned above, this means there will be some cards that are no tokens that can be earned ingame.

how to realize such a big list of trading items ? I mean it would not be practical to hope any exchange to lisk the whole pack of cards .

It does not need to be an 'altcoin exchange' that lists the cards. Spells of Genesis cards are not on exchanges. The exception is the Counterparty DEX where SoG and AoC cards (and other game tokens) are both being traded at present. I would say that an important aspect of the 'tradeablity' is being able to trade one specific card for another specific card. It can be done with the DEX (maybe with IndieSquare wallet now?) but the experience is not so user friendly. The AoC team could fork IndieSquare or develop their own wallet.

Exactly right: We do not necessarily need an extra exchange for our cards as the Counterparty Dex as well as other apps such as Book of Orbs (where we are looking to get listed on in the future) work great for that. We also aim at creating a possibility to trade your cards within our game to remove additional effort from the player and give him the full experience within our environment.

Would there be an essential asset or card acting as the currency inside the system?

I would love to have a token related to our lore acting as the main medium of exchange within the game. A potential ICO would introduce it to us.

Thanks  for your answers. The project is getting more and more attractive.

Looking forward to the ICO stage and the outcome.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

Any news?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:44:34 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 03:21:21 AM by m4nki

Any news?

Work in progress on all fronts. Smiley

Things we are working on at the moment are among others:

• Internal Playtesting:
    Last weekend I was meeting up with our game developer and we had some extensive playtesting sessions with our physical prototype. Playing has been lots of fun, we learned more about the game mechanics and had some interesting thoughts on further game mechanic implementations to make the gameplay even more fun.
  • Development of Digital Prototype:
    We are working hard on getting our Digital Prototype out asap to get into intense playtesting. We love feedback and want a good variety of great playtesters for nurturing and harvesting a great amount of feedback that we can improve the overall game upon.
  • Card & Character Planning & Creation:
    As ever since the inception of this project, we are working hard on creating characters and cards that suit our lore and are epicly pleasant to look at.
  • Securing Seed Round Funding:
    I have been committing lots of time to reach out to angel investors and handle communication with them. We have several meetings with investors coming up and my aim is to further intensify and accelerate this process. The related FounderX program that we are participating in hands us weekly tasks that serve as an extra help and push in achieving our goals. Tomorrow we will have office hours with Adeo Ressi, the founder of the program.
  • Scaling the Team:
    We are constantly reaching out to new talent to get involved with us and have some very promising candidates to join our team. These include another game developer as well as a storyteller, concept designer and a web developer. We also scaled our team on the illustrative side and now have three amazing illustrators that we are looking to work with for getting amazing cards into your hands.

Let me know if you have more questions! Smiley

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

Any news?

• Internal Playtesting:
    Last weekend I was meeting up with our game developer and we had some extensive playtesting sessions with our physical prototype. Playing has been lots of fun, we learned more about the game mechanics and had some interesting thoughts on further game mechanic implementations to make the gameplay even more fun.
    We are working hard on getting our Digital Prototype out asap to get into intense playtesting. We love feedback want a good variety of great playtesters for nurturing and harvesting a great amount of feedback that we can improve the overall game upon.
    As ever since the inception of this project, we are working hard on creating characters and cards that suit our lore and are epicly pleasant to look at.
    I have been committing lots of time to reach out to angel investors and handle communication with them. We have several meetings with investors coming up and my aim is to further intensify and accelerate this process. The related FounderX program that we are participating in hands us weekly tasks that serve as an extra help and push in achieving our goals. Tomorrow we will have office hours with Adeo Ressi, the founder of fthe program.
  • Scaling the Team:
    We are constantly reaching out to new talent to get involved with us and have some very promising candidates to join our team. These include another game developer as well as a storyteller, concept designer and a web developer. We also scaled our team on the illustrative side and now have three amazing illustrators that we are looking to work with for getting amazing cards into your hands.

Really nice to hear all that, sounds like a solid plan  Smiley

I've been following this project since the announcement, and as a hardcore fan of TCG's, it really interests me. If at some point you will be inviting more people for testing, I'd be glad to participate and leave my feedback.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Goldcov1

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

Any news?

• Internal Playtesting:
    We are working hard on getting our Digital Prototype out asap to get into intense playtesting. We love feedback want a good variety of great playtesters for nurturing and harvesting a great amount of feedback that we can improve the overall game upon.
    I have been committing lots of time to reach out to angel investors and handle communication with them. We have several meetings with investors coming up and my aim is to further intensify and accelerate this process. The related FounderX program that we are participating in hands us weekly tasks that serve as an extra help and push in achieving our goals. Tomorrow we will have office hours with Adeo Ressi, the founder of fthe program.
  • Scaling the Team:

Awesome!
It's a really wonderful project.
I will continue to wait for expectation.

Good luck!
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:08:54 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 01:28:08 PM by m4nki

Really nice to hear all that, sounds like a solid plan  Smiley

I've been following this project since the announcement, and as a hardcore fan of TCG's, it really interests me. If at some point you will be inviting more people for testing, I'd be glad to participate and leave my feedback.

Awesome!

Good luck!

Thanks a lot, guys! And yes, hatshepsut93 - looking forward to getting you involved for the playtesting!

I also started inviting our community to our Slack, so if you would like an invite, please reach out to me with your email address.

Besides, there are many things going on: After building my investor network, I recently started a more massive outreach and am receiving a relatively high level of interest (I imagined it to be more difficult to get to directly talk to investors). Currently we are looking for a lead investor to join our seed round - the rest should be easy but of course there is no guarantee yet that we will close this round although I have quite a good feeling about it.

On a different note, we will soon come out with a special card deal. I do not want to give away more information yet but it certainly will be interesting. The funds we receive through that will provide us with very strong traction related arguments in front of investors while also providing you a great opportunity to purchase a rare card at quite an affordable price.

The funds received through that sale will provide us with lots of capabilities to push this project forward.

I do not want to give away too much, yet but besides creating the game itself, we want to ensure a great user experience for card owners to hold, view and trade their cards. We want to create an amazing user experience - not only solely digital, but actually closing the bridge from the physical to the digital realm as seamless as possible for the user.

Again, if you would like to join our Slack, please reach out to me with your email address.

Best,
m4nki

Goldcov1

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

Really nice to hear all that, sounds like a solid plan  Smiley

Awesome!

Good luck!

Thanks a lot, guys! And yes, hatshepsut93 - looking forward to getting you involved for the playtesting!

I also started inviting our community to our Slack, so if you would like an invite, please reach out to me with your email address.

Besides, there are many things going on: After building my investor network, I recently started a more massive outreach and am receiving a relatively high level of interest (I imagined it to be more difficult to get to directly talk to investors). Currently we are looking for a lead investor to join our seed round - the rest should be easy but of course there is no guarantee yet that we will close this round although I have quite a good feeling about it.

On a different note, we will soon come out with a special card deal. I do not want to give away more information yet but it certainly will be interesting. The funds we receive through that will provide us with very strong traction related arguments in front of investors while also providing you a great opportunity to purchase a rare card at quite an affordable price.

The funds received through that sale will provide us with lots of capabilities to push this project forward.

I do not want to give away too much, yet but besides creating the game itself, we want to ensure a great user experience for card owners to hold, view and trade their cards. We want to create an amazing user experience - not only solely digital, but actually closing the bridge from the physical to the digital realm as seamless as possible for the user.

Again, if you would like to join our Slack, please reach out to me with your email address.

Best,
m4nki

I'll be expecting!

Good luck!

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:32:37 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 10:56:49 AM by m4nki

Incoming Signal

We are receiving a message from a solar system within our galaxy. Our decryption experts are in the process of deciphering the image that is being sent to us through these signals.
The data we have decoded so far grants us a first glimpse of the final image:

We expect to have the image fully decoded within the next 24 hours.

Stay tuned! Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:50:03 PM

Signal Stabilization

The decipherment of the galactic signal has been successful. Besides the illustration,
the signal also contained a written message containing more data about the illustrated exoplanet.

We proudly present:

Card 006:
Meteora Board

Meteora Board will grant you the possibility to change your Age of Chains game board into a planetary environment like the one we encounter on Meteora,
a planet in the depths of our galaxy. Find out more about the history of Meteora.

The Meteora Board is a rare cosmetic used for enabling a unique customization of the game board.

Only 111.111 Meteora Board cards will ever exist.

The distribution of the card is organized as follows:

1000 cards for $5 each.

Minimum purchase amount is two cards.

The other cards will not be sold directly and are going to become accessible by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving a Meteora Board card within a regular card pack will be way below 1%.

500 units will be put aside for promotional activities.

200 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains - Official Swapbot: Meteora Board.

Secure yourself one of the few available Meteora Board cards now:

-----> Get a Meteora Board. <-----

To make sure that we will get the card out to a variety of people, we will load up the swapbots multiple times per tier with only with a few cards.
So if you find the swapbots being out of stock, just check back once in a while to see if it got refilled.

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:32:23 AM

The new card is beautiful, I like it. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

Beautiful card, great story!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

Great card, iam curious to see the end product. This game will be the first of its kind, thats a beginning story like we see it already in similar projects. 

darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

I accidentally bought 1 BTC worth of LOG ... anyone interested in doing an OTC transaction?

There's no volume to exit my position.

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:06:06 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 10:14:27 AM by m4nki

Meteora Board already got sold more than 100 times - A huge thank you to all supporters!
It is only because of you that we are able to work together on this full-time. I cannot say that often enough. Smiley

The new card is beautiful, I like it. Smiley

Beautiful card, great story!

Great card, iam curious to see the end product. This game will be the first of its kind, thats a beginning story like we see it already in similar projects.  

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback!

We are working hard on all sides to progress on our vision.

Throughout numerous physical playtesting sessions within the team we further improved the core of our game up to a degree that everybody is extremely excited to get the digital prototype out for intense playtesting.

We have revamped the concept and replaced the initial idea where we were thinking of three territories for each player with something else that is a lot of fun to play - plus we have come up with a very cool way for the player to generate resources throughout the match. Smiley

The development of the digital prototype is ongoing and we just found some more help on the backend. Generally speaking, I am overwhelmed by the amazing support that you as a community and everybody I talk to is providing us. By now we already have around 10+ people being to some degree involved in the realization of this project and I am truly thankful for that. The scaling of the team combined with a drop in card sales last month also was the reason why I increased the amount of cards to be distributed among the team - there are so many people aiding to make this project a success and the cards allocated for the team are being wisely used as a minimal compensation for the work that these people put into the project.

In the meantime, check out some of the physical prototypes that we used for playtesting (see collage below). In the left of the right image you see the first black and white version at a price of approximately $3 for the whole prototype (I guess you can call that lean Wink). The colored one was a bit more expensive but definitely worth it. Feels great to be testing our own game - I hope I do not become too addicted once we have the technical prototype out. Smiley

I accidentally bought 1 BTC worth of LOG ... anyone interested in doing an OTC transaction?

There's no volume to exit my position.

It might have been a lucky accident for you Smiley

Anyhow, if you really want to sell them, you might want to check #woodcoin in the freenode IRC: https://webchat.freenode.net/ or in the Woodcoin Bitcointalk-Thread.

---

If you would like to support this project, feel free to buy some of the cards that are listed in the OP of this thread.

There are only 2 Woodcoin's Guardian cards left at $100 and all other cards are still in Tier 2 for $15. The drop probabilities of these cards in regular card packs once we come to the release are going to be extremely low.

Have a good one, everyone!

Best,
m4nki

PS: If you are interested in joining our Slack, feel free to send me your email via direct message.

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:03:28 AM

great progress... I´m curiuos to see he next card...and the next... and the next ;-)

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

Goldcov1

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

Awesome!

I am looking forward to the next progress!
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:02:00 PM

Using a token or card as "money" inside the game would be great.  But I hope that we could avoid creating another shitcoin among so many others (BCY, NXC, Databits) to purchase game assets from outside the system.  XCP could be used within the Book of Orbs/dex, and BTC could be used outside the dex. ICO tokens could be burned after redemption of ranks.  The real value should solely be based on game assets.  Having a shitcoin representing the game could dilute the game assets that it is supposed to represent and adds complexity to the pricing.

Another lesson to learn from SOG is that ranks should be represented by a set of game cards/assets.  This would make the ranks transferable, make the cards more valuable for its dual purpose, and would solve the problem that SOG has where partners loose interest over time and stop trading/buying cards.  It is like a village with only one bakery.  If the owner of the bakery shuts down the bakery with no possibility of take over, the villagers are left without a bakery.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

Using a token or card as "money" inside the game would be great.  But I hope that we could avoid creating another shitcoin among so many others (BCY, NXC, Databits) to purchase game assets from outside the system.  XCP could be used within the Book of Orbs/dex, and BTC could be used outside the dex. ICO tokens could be burned after redemption of ranks.  The real value should solely be based on game assets.  Having a shitcoin representing the game could dilute the game assets that it is supposed to represent and adds complexity to the pricing.

Another lesson to learn from SOG is that ranks should be represented by a set of game cards/assets.  This would make the ranks transferable, make the cards more valuable for its dual purpose, and would solve the problem that SOG has where partners loose interest over time and stop trading/buying cards.  It is like a village with only one bakery.  If the owner of the bakery shuts down the bakery with no possibility of take over, the villagers are left without a bakery.

Hey, thanks for your comment. What do you mean by "ranks"? Most likely we will not have ranks in the sense as that you get special benefits in terms of exclusivity in purchase rights. We strongly believe that everyone should have the same possibilities of purchasing the cards, rather then first making them exclusively accessible to a very narrow circle of people.

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

bounty for german translation? pm me

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: