Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43636 times)
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

What about a pre-ico whitelisting those xcp-addresses, who bought mini-ico cards like Augmentors did for SoG early supporters?

Thanks for the interesting input.
I do not exactly know what you mean by whitelisting? Not sure how Augmentors did it - would be happy to learn.

Anything related to SoG ? Spell of genesis.

We are speaking to them and certainly SoG was the pioneering game showing everyone the possibilities that blockchain based trading cards can bring to the video gaming industry. Our game will be quite different from SoG though.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHITCOINWHALE

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:10:52 AM

I do not exactly know what you mean by whitelisting? Not sure how Augmentors did it - would be happy to learn.

At the tokenly swapbots you can put xcp-addresses on a whitelist e.g. " https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/partner-merchant#choose"note swaps are only allowed from..."

Augmentors whitelisted all early SoG supporters in their pre-sale and additionally they cooperated with SoG offering a precious cross asset card (GENOFLIGHT) playable in both games which is a great way of getting more attention and synergetic effects.

"Genesis of Light is a one time offer that is only obtainable during this Pre-Sale. This is exclusive to those who have been with Spells of Genesis from the very beginning, i.e. all the BitCrystals Token Sale backers identified by their wallet addresses that have been White-Listed for the swapbot."
SpectivVR

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

Artwork on the cards is pretty awesome, and the ties to crypto themes is very cool. Hope the card game has popularity outside of crypto though as well, would be fun to play.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

If you like to get your hands on some of our existing cards, I recommend doing so now. There will likely be an increased demand for them with the upcoming news.

At the tokenly swapbots you can put xcp-addresses on a whitelist e.g. " https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/partner-merchant#choose"note swaps are only allowed from..."

Augmentors whitelisted all early SoG supporters in their pre-sale and additionally they cooperated with SoG offering a precious cross asset card (GENOFLIGHT) playable in both games which is a great way of getting more attention and synergetic effects.

"Genesis of Light is a one time offer that is only obtainable during this Pre-Sale. This is exclusive to those who have been with Spells of Genesis from the very beginning, i.e. all the BitCrystals Token Sale backers identified by their wallet addresses that have been White-Listed for the swapbot."

Thanks for explaining - So whitelisting happened there to give special access to a certain swapbot and it's offers? I see - yes, that is an interesting way of rewarding certain groups. We also will have interesting rewards that we are still planning out, both for existing supporters as well as for attracting new ones.

Artwork on the cards is pretty awesome, and the ties to crypto themes is very cool. Hope the card game has popularity outside of crypto though as well, would be fun to play.

Thank you, SpectivVR! We aim to fulfill are your desires Smiley Lots of effort of people with a lot of passion is going into the creation of this game.

Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

Any news?
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:42:01 PM

What about a pre-ico whitelisting those xcp-addresses, who bought mini-ico cards like Augmentors did for SoG early supporters?

We are speaking to them and certainly SoG was the pioneering game showing everyone the possibilities that blockchain based trading cards can bring to the video gaming industry. Our game will be quite different from SoG though.

Yes but when will it be out ? I see lots of selling of cards and bitcoins being traded but no game. I think I will wait till then game is in beta or something. By then I probably will regret not buying some cards now. They expensive now so the price they must fetch in a few months or when the game is out must be crazy.

bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:09:41 AM

Yes but when will it be out ? I see lots of selling of cards and bitcoins being traded but no game. I think I will wait till then game is in beta or something. By then I probably will regret not buying some cards now. They expensive now so the price they must fetch in a few months or when the game is out must be crazy.

The cards price is dollar based.  That means you will be paying less if you hold on your bitcoins and purchase at a later date when bitcoin reaches $10,000
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Any news?

Sorry for my absence in the last week. I will be writing a more in-depth update within the next days.

I want to be very careful with coming out with an official release date of the game at this stage of development to make sure that we deliver on our promises. Developing our game takes time and I want to be clear about that. There are too many unknowns to phrase out a release date so instead of raising false expectations I want to be clear that we are working on it with a "it is done when it is done" mentality, meaning that we want to make sure that the game we come out with meets our expectations in quality, rather than just coming out with anything just to meet some arbitrary timeline. I want to build something epic and epicness takes time. Smiley

The cards price is dollar based.  That means you will be paying less if you hold on your bitcoins and purchase at a later date when bitcoin reaches $10,000

That is true. At the same time, by waiting too long you might end up in a situation where the current cards are sold out (for direct sale). So it is up to everyone individually of when he thinks it is a good time to buy. Due to customer feedback, we will also disconnect the pricing of the next cards from the Dollar to reward early adopters for purchasing our cards.

qays3

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

So, we're past the deadline now. How did it go?

no person between us can tel the exact figure for this deadline.and we are also helpless under this condition.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

Any news?

Sorry for my absence in the last week. I will be writing a more in-depth update within the next days.

I want to be very careful with coming out with an official release date of the game at this stage of development to make sure that we deliver on our promises. Developing our game takes time and I want to be clear about that. There are too many unknowns to phrase out a release date so instead of raising false expectations I want to be clear that we are working on it with a "it is done when it is done" mentality, meaning that we want to make sure that the game we come out with meets our expectations in quality, rather than just coming out with anything just to meet some arbitrary timeline. I want to build something epic and epicness takes time. Smiley

The cards price is dollar based.  That means you will be paying less if you hold on your bitcoins and purchase at a later date when bitcoin reaches $10,000

That is true. At the same time, by waiting too long you might end up in a situation where the current cards are sold out (for direct sale). So it is up to everyone individually of when he thinks it is a good time to buy. Due to customer feedback, we will also disconnect the pricing of the next cards from the Dollar to reward early adopters for purchasing our cards.

Awesome.  That certainly will increase card sales if it is bitcoin based.
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

Age of Chains was added to the popular mobile blockchain trading app Book of Orbs today as announced on this blogpost! This will make the trading cards more accessible to a wider audience also from the other games that are already being developed on Counterparty. Thanks to Koji Higashi of Book of Orbs/Indiesquare for listing Age of Chains!

https://medium.com/book-of-orbs/project-orb-update-june-13th-2017-8220e1041576
Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:57:53 AM

Congratulations on adding Age of Chains to Book of Orbs! It is!
It will be drawing attention in the future! It is!
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:58:47 AM

nice graphics... interesting topic.
kwest1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

Just installed Book of Orbs. Sweet looking wallet app, I like it! I'll be keeping my Guardian Cards there from now on.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

New Signals

1. Book of Orbs Listing

We are proud to announce that our cards have been listed on Book of Orbs, a trading card focused wallet app that lets you easily own and trade your Age of Chains cards:

Experience the great Book of Orbs by yourself, now available for iOS and Android.

Card Release
We proudly present:

Card 008:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Facing a threat from outer space, the Qoraians call Starjumper for help:

Within just some seconds, the signal reached Starjumper, Qora’s most advanced ship that has been exploring space regularly at faster-than-light speed.
After receiving the call, Spacejumper immediately got into position for switching into superluminal speed at perfect angle.
Without having time to realize it, the threat was smashed into little pieces by the sheer force of Starjumper’s speed.
Read more.

Starjumper, Qora's Hope will be among the most powerful cards for the game.

Only 222.222 Starjumper, Qora's Hope cards will ever exist.

The distribution of the card is organized as follows:

3000 cards for 0,002 BTC or 0,2 XCP each.

Minimum purchase amount is 2 cards.

1.000 units will be put aside for promotional activities.

200 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The other cards will not be sold directly and are going to become accessible by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving a Starjumper, Qora's Hope card within a regular card pack will be way below 1%.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains - Official Swapbot: Starjumper, Qora's Hope.

Secure yourself one of the few available Starjumper, Qora's Hope cards now:

-----> Get Starjumper, Qora's Hope <-----

To make sure that we will get the card out to a variety of people, we will load up the swapbots multiple times per tier with only with a few cards.
So if you find the swapbots being out of stock, just check back once in a while to see if it got refilled.

---

There will be more updates following in the next days. A lot has been going on such as restructurings within the core team.
Stay tuned as the journey to a decentralized galaxy continues! Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

Age of Chains was added to the popular mobile blockchain trading app Book of Orbs today as announced on this blogpost! This will make the trading cards more accessible to a wider audience also from the other games that are already being developed on Counterparty. Thanks to Koji Higashi of Book of Orbs/Indiesquare for listing Age of Chains!

https://medium.com/book-of-orbs/project-orb-update-june-13th-2017-8220e1041576

Congratulations on adding Age of Chains to Book of Orbs! It is!
It will be drawing attention in the future! It is!

Just installed Book of Orbs. Sweet looking wallet app, I like it! I'll be keeping my Guardian Cards there from now on.

Yes, this is a great step for us and we are thank the Book of Orbs team for this. The app is great and gives a much better feeling when holding and trading our cards as compared to other wallet apps.

nice graphics... interesting topic.

Thank you and welcome! Good things ahead. Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:54:03 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:16:14 AM by m4nki

Join us on Slack

Join us on Slack and discuss with us the decentralization of our galaxy:

Looking forward to seeing you! Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:48:49 PM

Speed Art Video:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Check out the speed art video for Starjumper, Qora's Hope
(I personally recommend reading first a bit about the underlying story of the scenery):

Would you like to see more of that?

Let us know either here or by commenting the video on YouTube! Smiley

Thanks for all the support!

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Speed Art Video:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Check out the speed art video for Starjumper, Qora's Hope
(I personally recommend reading first a bit about the underlying story of the scenery):

Would you like to see more of that?

Let us know either here or by commenting the video on YouTube! Smiley

Thanks for all the support!

awsome artwork... as usual :-)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

MandelDuck who is working on Sarutobi Island, a video game that lets you summon and fight various creatures depending on the cards you hold, is supporting Age of Chains - thank you, it means a lot to us!

Learn more about Sarutobi Island here.

awsome artwork... as usual :-)

Thank you, meyer! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: