Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43634 times)
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

The arena is starting to look really good.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

Video: Invasion Scout (Card 011)

Watch our latest speed art video for Card 011: Invasion Scout here:

3D Arena Development Update

Version 1

A first attempt to create the environment we are seeking.

Version 2

The first iteration. The arena's ground structure starts taking the desired shape.

Version 3

The second iteration. Shaders and more details are emerging. Still a lot to work ahead but the direction is clear:
Granting the player access to an epic environment worthy the cards being played and the time we spend playing.

Outlook

Besides this, Waldemar and myself are doing heavy playtesting during these days to finalize the game mechanics for the prototype.
Creating a card game with rules that make good sense and are fun to play is a very iterative process with every match we play.
I would have liked to come to the release of the prototype this year but considering the duration that all the processes connected
to the creation of our prototype take, I expect the prototype to be ready by spring 2018. Rather than creating false hype around
roadmaps based on nothing, I prefer sharing my honest opinion with you. What we are doing here is trying to create an epic game
under a very limited budget (we have not done an ICO so far). We have already come a long way and I know we will get there,
it only needs time to reach the quality we seek. Also, I would like to speak out a huge thank you to all AoC supporters!
You are the ones making this possible. If you ever happen to be in Berlin, I invite you to a physical playtesting
Age of Chains match, so you can start experiencing the feeling of the game yourself.
Smiley
your artwork videos are just awesome

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Cards look pretty good. The question is when to expect the ICO to launch? Recently, the XFC (Footballcoin)  suffered a fiasco because ICO on counterparty. Will you have your own blockchain?
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

Cards look pretty good. The question is when to expect the ICO to launch? Recently, the XFC (Footballcoin)  suffered a fiasco because ICO on counterparty. Will you have your own blockchain?

Thank you for your questions, starb!

I know Footballcoin but did not follow their development much, following up in their Bitcointalk-Thread now. So far, I do not think their ICO was a fiasco because they issued their cards on top of Counterparty, or why do you think was it?

For us, Counterparty offers everything we need plus they have some great implementations coming up that make Counterparty even better for us to use compared to other blockchains. Plus we highly value security Counterparty is a protocol running on top of Bitcoin, the blockchain with by far the highest hash rate. Moving to our own blockchain would rather be bad than good news as it would create lots of additional risks with no added value.

your artwork videos are just awesome

Thank you meyer!

As we are looking to expand our YouTube presence, we are happy for any likes and comments under our videos. Also, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date with the newest video releases. Smiley

The arena is starting to look really good.

Thank you Cryptorials!

This is still an early version but I am glad that you are already enjoying the direction to which it goes! Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:56:07 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:39:32 PM by m4nki

Incoming Signal

An inalienable force just began unveiling his presence.
We expect a full stabilization of the signal within the next 48 hours.

Stay tuned!  Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:56:48 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 05:35:15 PM by m4nki

The Arrival of Quarks

Aquar, a species that well before our time once prospered on this now deserted planet called Xu’Danar.
Their ability to bridge cosmic constellations through their remarkable understanding of decentralized networks
quickly gave rise to their culture within the Golden Era of the Cosmic Union.
We proudly present:

Series 2
Card 011:
Quarks, Master of Black Holes

Card Amount
Total: 77777 Presale: 26000

Having carefully studied the knowledge of his ancestors within the different realities of our universe, Quarks possesses inherent power to manipulate matter in any given state.
Read more.

Only 77.777 Quarks, Master of Black Holes cards will ever exist.

The distribution of the card is organized in multiple tiers as follows:

20000 cards for 0,00017 BTC or 0,13 XCP each.

(equal to USD 1 on 10/22/2017)

5000 cards for 0,00034 BTC or 0,26 XCP each.
(equal to USD 2 on 10/22/2017)

1000 cards for 0,002 BTC or 1,56 XCP each.
(equal to USD 12 on 10/22/2017)

Minimum purchase amount is 10 cards.

1000 units will be put aside for promotional activities.

1000 units will be put aside for sale as physical collectibles.

1000 units will be put aside for community rewards.

1000 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The other cards will not be sold directly and are going to become accessible by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving this card within a regular card pack will be way below 1%.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains - Official Swapbot: Quarks, Master of Black Holes.

Secure yourself one of the few available Quarks, Master of Black Holes cards now:

-----> Get Quarks, Master of Black Holes <-----

Stay tuned!  Smiley

PanamaTJ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

https://medium.com/@Panama_TJ/age-of-chains-introduction-e99ace79c685
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

Interview

Below you find an introductionary interview linked that I had with PanamaTJ:

Thank you PanamaTJ for this opportunity to spread the word about Age of Chains!  Smiley

Check out PanamaTJ on Medium. He has some great interviews of different people within the crypto space.

randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

I see you re on track.

Nice to see your progress. Counterparty is the best solution and the best plattform so far for any blockchan gaming assets.

tweetious

Activity: 1945
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:40:10 PM

@m4nki swapbot for both "Shah, Rune Wizard" & "Battlefield Harvester"
 are inactive. Any estimation when they will become active again?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:57:49 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 12:41:11 AM by m4nki

Sorry for the inconvenience - thank you for noticing, tweetious! They were low on fuel and are now being recharged.

They should be up and running within the next 10 blocks.

tweetious

Activity: 1945
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:11 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:14:27 PM by tweetious

Sorry for the inconvenience - thank you for noticing, tweetious! They were low on fuel and are now being recharged.

thanks for fixing them. I have placed an order, however my transaction is still unconfirmed after more than 24 hours. (Confirming delivery with 0 confirmations.) - Battlefield Harvester card

It's not that I am in a hurry (that I want to play the game now and use that card... LOL  Grin)

For a transaction of 854 bytes, a Tx fee of 23.419 sat/B  might be low IMO. (but hey... Tx fees are expensive nowadays)

https://blockchain.info/tx/55752ee9853fde6b5d843e4b5fe0ce0658fd55878a23c2229dccda92d961ad48

However, the weekend is ahead, and there is a possibility that the mempool clears out (hopefully)

Do you declare the amount of the transactions fees in the swapbot , or is it automatically determined by the swapbot?
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

What are the timing of the launch of the ICO to develop the game? Cards are wonderful, but the game itself is important. I think Age of the chains is very promising game.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:41:38 PM

thanks for fixing them. I have placed an order, however my transaction is still unconfirmed after 19 hours. (Confirming delivery with 0 confirmations.) - Battlefield Harvester card

It's not that I am in a hurry (that I want to play the game now and use that card... LOL  Grin)

For a transaction of 854 bytes, a Tx fee of 23.419 sat/B  might be low IMO. (but hey... Tx fees are expensive nowadays)

https://blockchain.info/tx/55752ee9853fde6b5d843e4b5fe0ce0658fd55878a23c2229dccda92d961ad48

However, the weekend is ahead, and there is a possibility that the mempool clears out (hopefully)

Do you declare the amount of the transactions fees in the swapbot , or is it automatically determined by the swapbot?

Yes, we have to manually adjust the fee for each swapbot. Just some days ago I adjusted the fee downwards as the mempool was not as crowded to save some of the tx costs but just yesterday the mempool spiked up again, thus causing the delay:

(Source: http://bitcointicker.co/networkstats/)

Sorry for the waiting time, I have adjusted the swapbots tx fees upwards again and hope upcoming swaps go through faster.

My personal feeling is that towards the end of the month, the mempool gets more crowded as people that use BTC to actually pay bills or get paid tend to do so towards the end of the month.

What are the timing of the launch of the ICO to develop the game? Cards are wonderful, but the game itself is important. I think Age of the chains is very promising game.

Thank you, starb!

There are no definite ICO plans yet but we are already developing the game despite not having run a classical ICO. Smiley

VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:00:40 AM

1st Age of Chains Paper Wallet Raffle

Yesterday I was attending the Monero meetup in Berlin and got in touch with a great variety of likeminded people.

As a specialty, I created the first Age of Chains paper wallet and loaded it with L'ourn, Hidden Defender of Monero (MONEROCARD), the third Age of Chains card.

Congratulations to K4os, the winner, who was the closest in predicting the checksum of the Monero block 1399133 hash:

Retweets appreciated! Smiley

Also, here is an early draft of the Game Arena, just a very early impression of the 3D environment that we are looking to create.

You can also support the project by securing yourself our first Series 2 cards now. Your support is very appreciated as it grants us to deliver a truly amazing universe
and ultimately make our galaxy decentralized:

Card 009 - Battlefield Harvester:
(Current Presale State: 1150 Cards left)

Card 010 - Shah, Rune Wizard:
(Current Presale State: 836 Cards left)

Stay tuned for more! Smiley

Also, you are most welcome to
--> Join our Slack <--

Any news about the game development?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

Hi VirtualCloudMining,

Thank you for asking and sorry for having been inactive in this thread for quite a while - most communication has shifted towards our Slack and Twitter. Game development is progressing slowly but steadily - there are so many aspects to take care of but we are well on our way. There will be a conclusionary statement about this first year in the history of Age of Chains for you to read. We already have come a long way but are still at the very beginning of our journey and I thank you all for your incredible support throughout all this time.

Meanwhile, we will present the Age of Chains project in New York City January 13th at the world's first Rare Digital Art Festival. I invite anyone interested to come join us there - I would love to meet you, exchange thoughts and ideas and possibly play a physical round of Age of Chains on the side.

Stay tuned for the 2017 resumé post! Smiley

Best,
m4nki

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Hi VirtualCloudMining,

Thank you for asking and sorry for having been inactive in this thread for quite a while - most communication has shifted towards our Slack and Twitter. Game development is progressing slowly but steadily - there are so many aspects to take care of but we are well on our way. There will be a conclusionary statement about this first year in the history of Age of Chains for you to read. We already have come a long way but are still at the very beginning of our journey and I thank you all for your incredible support throughout all this time.

Meanwhile, we will present the Age of Chains project in New York City January 13th at the world's first Rare Digital Art Festival. I invite anyone interested to come join us there - I would love to meet you, exchange thoughts and ideas and possibly play a physical round of Age of Chains on the side.

Best,
m4nki

Great to  see the project making stably progresses.

Wish we can see  the game launch in 2018.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

Hi VirtualCloudMining,

Best,
m4nki

Thanks for the information. I have registered for the slack channel and will be checking the twitter.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

I got a Thanatos The Rippler card at the Rare Digital Art Fesival tonight.

Awesome artwork and I love the lore!

Total Supply 10,000

What's this worth?
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

What's this worth?

Whatever people are willing to pay for it. There is no set price other than the price that it costs when you can buy the card through the swapbot. If the pre-sale of a card is over the market determines the price of the card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: