Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43636 times)
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

The new card "Thanatos the Rippler" (Series 2 - Card 014) is available for purchase.
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/m4nki/age-of-chains-official-swapbot-thanatos-the-rippler#choose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:23 AM

The thread is so quiet, any update to share , dev?

Hope the project could launch a version this year.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

Developers say that most of the communication has shifted to Slack and Twitter, and may be able to get the latest updates elsewhere, such as websites.
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

I sincerely appreciate all the activity here in the thread since my last comment.

The more recent time, I was fully committed to spend time with a very close family member who weeks ago finally moved on to his truly home where I am sure he is well. Following that event, I spent my time in nature to pause, reflect and be in full gratefulness of the memories I have been having with him.

That said, I will be back with full activity by the middle of March.

Our plans remain the same and I have never been more motivated to reach our goals and fulfill our vision.

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

I updated the OP with the latest cards:

Card 010: Shah, Rune Wizard
Card 011: Quarks, Master of Black Holes
Card 012: Invasion Scout
Card 013: Skai, Finder of Truth
Card 014: Thanatos the Rippler

Also, we now have a Telegram group which you are most welcome to join:

https://t.me/AgeofChains

Furthermore, BlockchainHub in collaboration with Bundesblock have been mapping out the German blockchain ecosystem. We are proud to represent gaming on the landscape:

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Hey! great project. I appreciate very much that you’ve already developed your platform.

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to Age of Chains!

Which platform are you referring to? The game is under development and a long-term project.

We did not have a classical ICO raising hundreds of thousands or millions of funds but slowly progress with each card we are coming out with. Presently, our CTO has to work full-time besides AoC to make a living. The goal is to reach a situation where we have enough funds at our disposal for being able to secure his full-time work on AoC long-term.

In any case, this is the project of my life and we are dedicated to bring it to full fruition no matter what.

fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

The project looks promising, plus he has a good team.

it's possible for this project to get great enthusiasm, their concept is so clear
the team must still keep working hard and prove with some progress that can convince to many people
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

What types of tokens platform is going to issue?

Our cards are being issued on top of Counterparty and thus are secured by the Bitcoin blockchain.

The first 14 cards are already out and the Series 2 card presale is currently live. You can buy them through our swapbots, e.g. here:

Thanatos the Rippler

it's possible for this project to get great enthusiasm, their concept is so clear
the team must still keep working hard and prove with some progress that can convince to many people

The project looks promising, plus he has a good team.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words!

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Hi devs, can you  clarify what is the lower limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?

The Series 2 cards can be currently bought through our presale - the minimum contribution amount depends on the card but roughly equals $10-$20.

As some cards are more expensive and rare than others, prices between cards vary.

Currently, the rarest Series 2 card is Battlefield Harvester with a maximum supply of 6.666 cards. The least rare card of this series so far is Invasion Scout with a maximum supply of 1.000.000 cards.

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

Tell me pls such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

The unsold presale supply will be burned at the end of the Series. After Series 1 we already had a burn - the results can be seen here.

The rest of the supply will be allocated for future purposes such as sale of card packs. When purchasing card packs, it will be rather difficult to obtain the cards currently available in the presale as all of them are relatively rare compared to the overall supply of cards that we will have.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

When does the series 2 pre-sale end and will you be having an ICO still to raise funding for the remaining development and marketing etc?

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

When does the series 2 presale end and will you be having an ICO still to raise funding for the remaining development and marketing etc?

The Series 2 Presale will end after the release of Card 020.
We currently have 14 cards out.

Besides our card presale, there are no definite plans for an ICO.

An option we have been looking into in the past is to raise a $400k seed round from angel investors, starting roughly at $50k in a ~10% round at a $4 million premoney valuation.

If in the midterm future we cannot lift our sales, we might reactivate our efforts in that direction.

Meanwhile, Age of Chains has been invited to the "Open-Innovation-Plattform Intelligente Vernetzung" led by the German Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy.

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

We are nominated for the world's first ever Crypto Game Award:

https://cryptobitgames.com/cryptobit-awards-voting-is-live/#bestgame

Voting literally takes just three seconds and it would mean the world to us.

So make sure to cast your vote for Age of Chains - voting ends already June 10th.

Thanks a lot for your support!

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

It is the last day to cast your vote for Age of Chains:

https://cryptobitgames.com/cryptobit-awards-voting-is-live/#bestgame

Also, make sure to join our Telegram group: https://t.me/AgeofChains

We currently are giving away 1 QORACARD for joining in! Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

We were being interviewed by the Bitcoin Magazine NL - check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0yFgWTcL8

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

When does the series 2 presale end and will you be having an ICO still to raise funding for the remaining development and marketing etc?

An option we have been looking into in the past is to raise a $400k seed round from angel investors, starting roughly at $50k in a ~10% round at a $4 million premoney valuation.

If in the midterm future we cannot lift our sales, we might reactivate our efforts in that direction.

Meanwhile, Age of Chains has been invited to the "Open-Innovation-Plattform Intelligente Vernetzung" led by the German Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy.

Sounds good!

How's the development of the game itself progressing and when will a demo version likely be ready?

Ryan Ciaheatp

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

I hope you advance. Absorbing website, acquainted approach, impeccably activity.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Sounds good!

How's the development of the game itself progressing and when will a demo version likely be ready?

Thank you for your interest, Starblocks!

We are progressing on card and arena creation - in order to get full speed on the technical development of the game we need to raise funds, either through card sales or through a seed round, in order to get our CTO full-time involved. So our immediate focus is on creating the last cards of Series 2.

We also have two interviews and some other surprise coming up. Join our Telegram to follow our development more closely:

t.me/AgeofChains

I hope you advance. Absorbing website, acquainted approach, impeccably activity.

Welcome Ryan and thank you for your compliments!

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

We partnered up with Whopper.io to bring you limited quantities of unloaded physical Age of Chains cards for collecting.

Woodcoin's Guardian is available now in limited quantity of 50 cards.

Get yours now:
https://whopper.io/artist-series-age-of-chains/

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

Nice idea to have limited edition physical cards, but after buying most of the cards to date I do feel like there is only so much money I can spend on a game which I know almost nothing about and which won't be released until some undetermined time in the (probably quite distant) future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: