Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Bitcoin NFT Trading Card Game since 2016 👽  (Read 43634 times)
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Nice idea to have limited edition physical cards, but after buying most of the cards to date I do feel like there is only so much money I can spend on a game which I know almost nothing about and which won't be released until some undetermined time in the (probably quite distant) future.

Hi Cryptorials!

Yes, I can totally understand. I wish things would be moving faster, too but we are moving steadily ahead. We appreciate the support you have been giving us so far and I am sorry for things taking so long.

Meanwhile, you can check out the video to our latest card here:

I hope you like it. As you can see, we try to make every card something special, rather than using some quick sketch. What we are looking to achieve is not just another TCG but something epic in every way and this takes time but hopefully will ultimately reward us with something unique that the world has not seen before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

Card Release

Series 2
Card 015:
Ascendency

Card Amount
Total: 1.000 Presale: 500

-----> Get Ascendency <-----

The Pures natural abilities in combination with the adaptation to Ymatin led them to be the unrivalled an dominating species of the Andromeda Galaxy.
Learn more.

Ascendency will be among the most powerful and rarest cards available for the game.

Only 1.000 Ascendency cards will ever exist.

Every package bought includes 1 XASCENDENCY card.

The distribution of the card is organized as follows:

200 cards for 0,0018 BTC or 3 XCP each.

200 cards for 0,0037 BTC or 6 XCP each.

100 cards for 0,009 BTC or 14 XCP each.

50 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The other cards are going to become accessible through promotional activities, physical collectibles, community rewards or by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving an Ascendency card within a regular card pack will be below 0,1%.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains Shop.

Secure yourself one of the few available Ascendency cards now:

-----> Get Ascendency <-----

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Some days ago I stumbled upon this Age of Chains first look review, how nice! Let us show him some love with a like. Smiley

Check it out here:

(Of course the Ethereum logo in the thumbnail is a bit misleading as we are based on Bitcoin.)

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Here you find the recording of my Age of Chains presentation from the Blockchain Gamer Connects Conference in San Francisco, May 15th this year:

More information about the conference: https://www.pgconnects.com/sanfrancisco/sessions/gamemaker-session-age-of-chains/

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Due to some technical issues on the side of Tokenmarkets.com, our shop is offline until early next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

👽

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

The Tokenmarkets Age of Chains Shop is live again - happy shopping!

https://tokenmarkets.com/catalog/ageofchains

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

I gave an interview for base58.de - check it out here (it is in German):

https://base58.de/gaming-auf-der-bitcoin-blockchain-interview-mit-age-of-chains/

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

wow, great interview  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

wow, great interview  Smiley

Thank you meyer! Smiley

We are going to attend the Crypto Games Conference in Minsk where we will be having a stand on October 18th.

Furthermore, we are nominated for the Crypto Games Conference Choice Award.

It surely is going to be an exciting event - if you attend make sure to drop by the Age of Chains stand on the 18th. We prepared some nice and unique giveaways!

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Arena progress:

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

looks great...I´m curiuos how to use them

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

I had the pleasure to talk to the founder in person in Minsk today - very cool project!  It's probably going to be a bit niche for the "old school Bitcoin community" that actually lived through the altcoin craze of 2013 and didn't just arrive last year with ICOs, but that's the fun of it!

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
domob
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

I'm thinking about supporting this project and buying some of the presale cards through tokenmarkets.com.  The item descriptions say "Use the IndieSquare Wallet, Book of Orbs or Tokenly to buy cards from the Age of Chains swapbot".  Does that mean that I have to use those wallets, or can I also use, say, CounterWallet instead?

I've no actual experience with Counterparty so far - and CounterWallet looks to me like the most trustworthy wallet.  (I certainly don't want a mobile wallet nor a Chrome extension, so that from the three listed only Book of Orbs remains.)

Also, do I need the BTC to buy the cards in the same wallet, or can I send them just from my regular Bitcoin wallet instead and have the cards transferred to my Counterparty wallet's address?

Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

This deck is a 3D graphic, right? It looks so real! Shocked
Please update this thread more often since you're still working on the game. Will there be any alpha/beta access to the game anytime soon?
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

looks great...I´m curiuos how to use them

Thank you, meyer! I hope to be playing with you soon so you can experience the game yourself! Smiley

I had the pleasure to talk to the founder in person in Minsk today - very cool project!  It's probably going to be a bit niche for the "old school Bitcoin community" that actually lived through the altcoin craze of 2013 and didn't just arrive last year with ICOs, but that's the fun of it!

domob, it has been great to meet you at the conference! I appreciate your kind words - with ongoing adoption of blockchain technology within our world, we hope that Age of Chains also will find a wide variety of players who will see Age of Chains as a nice entry way to dive into the paradigm of decentralization remanifesting itself in society.

I'm thinking about supporting this project and buying some of the presale cards through tokenmarkets.com.  The item descriptions say "Use the IndieSquare Wallet, Book of Orbs or Tokenly to buy cards from the Age of Chains swapbot".  Does that mean that I have to use those wallets, or can I also use, say, CounterWallet instead?

I've no actual experience with Counterparty so far - and CounterWallet looks to me like the most trustworthy wallet.  (I certainly don't want a mobile wallet nor a Chrome extension, so that from the three listed only Book of Orbs remains.)

Thank you so much for supporting Age of Chains! People like you are the ones making the journey to accomplishing our vision possible.

As far as it goes for Desktop wallets, both Counterwallet.io and FreeWallet.io are great to use. My favorite is FreeWallet.io as it constantly is being developed and the creator J Dog is very feedback oriented.

Also, do I need the BTC to buy the cards in the same wallet, or can I send them just from my regular Bitcoin wallet instead and have the cards transferred to my Counterparty wallet's address?

This is a great question. In fact, you can send BTC from any wallet and the card delivery happens through an unrelated process where you claim the cards via email.

Please let me know if you have further questions! Smiley

This deck is a 3D graphic, right? It looks so real! Shocked
Please update this thread more often since you're still working on the game. Will there be any alpha/beta access to the game anytime soon?

You mean the arena? Smiley Yes, it is a 3D arena.

We are working on a digitally playable version of the game. Obtaining the necessary funding to get our CTO full-time involved in our project would help accelerate a lot as he currently still has to work full-time on a different project to sustain a living. So while it currently is tough for me to say when it is ready, we certainly are working on making it happen as soon as possible.

domob
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

As far as it goes for Desktop wallets, both Counterwallet.io and FreeWallet.io are great to use. My favorite is FreeWallet.io as it constantly is being developed and the creator J Dog is very feedback oriented.

This is a great question. In fact, you can send BTC from any wallet and the card delivery happens through an unrelated process where you claim the cards via email.

Thanks for the reply - I figured everything out, and all worked like a charm.  So now I'm the happy owner of a few series-2 cards. Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

Thanks for the reply - I figured everything out, and all worked like a charm.  So now I'm the happy owner of a few series-2 cards. Smiley

Amazing, thank you so much for your support! Smiley

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

The cards collected in the game Age of Chains, will only be collectible or can make exchanges for other altcoins? Will the Game be available for any type of platform?
domob
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

I'm interested in getting my hands on some of the sold-out series-1 cards.  So if you want to make some XCP, consider the bids I created on the Counterparty Market or place your counter-asks and I will look at them. Smiley

m4nki (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

The cards collected in the game Age of Chains, will only be collectible or can make exchanges for other altcoins? Will the Game be available for any type of platform?

The game will be mainly developed for desktop. We might do a mobile version afterwards.

You will be able to use Age of Chains cards in the Age of Chains game but you can also use the Counterparty DEX do trade your cards against XCP. A good app for this currently is Book of Orbs, both for Android and web. We once wrote an article on it to read here.

Of course, also other games may decide to add functionality to our cards in their games. An example is Sarutobi Island, wherein you can summon various monsters by putting two different Age of Chains cards on an altar.

I'm interested in getting my hands on some of the sold-out series-1 cards.  So if you want to make some XCP, consider the bids I created on the Counterparty Market or place your counter-asks and I will look at them. Smiley

Nice to see some activity happening! Smiley Wishing you the best of luck in getting your hands on some of those cards!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: