Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Nobel prize for Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 4235 times)
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 04:05:31 PM

That's all... Claim Economic Nobel prize for Satoshi Nakamoto

That's a good idea, he definitely deserves it. The thing is, however, he won't disclose his identity even for receiving the Nobel Prize, in my opinion. He has too much to hide from the stupid tax agencies which will try to put him in jail for "tax evasion". I know they will be not right in doing that but I'm sure they will try anyway.

I agree with you, is better to stay anonymous and I think he should know even before to try to release his technology. He could receive the Nobel price for innovation even if stay anonymous from the mainstream Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamryanokeefe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:56:03 PM

If Bob Dylan can win a prize for his songs, why not.
But yeah I agree that the prize has been kind of tainted. Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize is actually kind of disgusting.
Exactly, Satoshi can win and not show up. It's allowed
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:02:51 PM

If Bob Dylan can win a prize for his songs, why not.
But yeah I agree that the prize has been kind of tainted. Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize is actually kind of disgusting.
Exactly, Satoshi can win and not show up. It's allowed
It would make a really big statement if Satoshi did win a Nobel Prize, I think it's safe to say that the price of Bitcoin would rize after that news comes out.

But I don't think it's very likely that they would choose him.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:07:54 PM

What would the point be? Satoshi Nakamoto might not be who we think it is. It might be a group of people or even a whole secret agency. We

know who created SHA, why not Bitcoin? Satoshi might be a serial killer or a Paedophile or even a group of them... just imagine the

embarrassment, if a Nobel prize is given to Satoshi and it turns out that he or she is someone sinister. Before I get crucified, I am not saying

that he/she or they are bad, but what if they were.  Huh

I agree altogether. If Satoshi could be literally anyone, then we should be behaving like that's literally the case, and that includes the whole range of everyone, including people we would prefer he were not.
I think satoshi will disclose himself once the governments will recognize bitcoin either as currency or digital asset, other wise he is not going to disclose himself. To me he will really deserve noble price when the number of bitcoin users will increase too much and when governments will admit his invention and contribution in the world of economy.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:48:47 PM

I think that a man as created quite a strong currency, the Economic deserves the Nobel Prize.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:15:20 PM

I think Satoshi is deserve to win an Economic Nobel Prize, he indeed created a new type of currency which is digital currency and help a lot of people on global transaction, despite his creation is misused by some people i think he still deserve to take the trophy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:19:41 AM

i think satoshi nakamoto is deserve to receive a nobel prize for economic section because he is make a new technology which can make people gets the benefit and make people's life more easy and simple and beside of this, he can help people to seek the new jobs while people can get it for free.
That Satoshi Nakamoto deserves a Nobel Prize is difficult to deny, bitcoin as a currency and an efficient payment means is just the tip of the iceberg. The disruptively innovative nature of Bitcoin lies in the possibility of decentralized trustless agreements and digital contracts that can be digitized, securely verified and stored, and transferred instantaneously from one party to another.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Why not we are all here because of satoshi Nakamoto and it is just right that he get honored by no less than Nobel  Prize what he has done has changes the face of transacting online and offline but unfortunately who will theyhandedit over until we don't know where he is or if he is part of any groups.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:48:20 AM

yeah deserve to win an Economic Nobel Prize award because without his creation we are not in this community and we will never find another way to keep our money from high taxes Grin but in what way he will receive and get the award when he doesn't want to reveal his identity to the other people is there any person who will represent him and get the award for him?.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:18:55 AM

What would the point be? Satoshi Nakamoto might not be who we think it is. It might be a group of people or even a whole secret agency. We

know who created SHA, why not Bitcoin? Satoshi might be a serial killer or a Paedophile or even a group of them... just imagine the

embarrassment, if a Nobel prize is given to Satoshi and it turns out that he or she is someone sinister. Before I get crucified, I am not saying

that he/she or they are bad, but what if they were.  Huh

I agree altogether. If Satoshi could be literally anyone, then we should be behaving like that's literally the case, and that includes the whole range of everyone, including people we would prefer he were not.
I think satoshi will disclose himself once the governments will recognize bitcoin either as currency or digital asset, other wise he is not going to disclose himself. To me he will really deserve noble price when the number of bitcoin users will increase too much and when governments will admit his invention and contribution in the world of economy.
Its possible that he will disclose himself when government accepts his invention but i dont think they will do such decision some countries might see the goodness of bitcoin and some will not therefore theres no unity on such decision and the full adoption would be like just a dream for sure. Satoshi deserve the economic noble prize because of its invention.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:15:34 AM

Nobel prize the way its been portrayed is like the hallmark of achievement of anyone. What I doubt is such will be given to Satoshi without government involvement? And how will that even play out. " someone who wants to distort the world financial system now celebrated with a Nobel" we are not seeing that coming but he could actually get that from free thinkers though. In addition to that, who will claim the award and that is something of concern.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:24:27 PM

Well, she or he or they deserve that. Bitcoin is the biggest achievement in technology and also for the economy. Bitcoin help people to transact their money with ease, fast, low cost and anonimousjibThe problem is, anyone can claim he/she is Satoshi Nakamoto. We dont even see her/his or their faces. Their anonimous person/people.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:44:18 PM

Is that true? I think Satoshi Nakomoto deserved that prize! He created the best thing in the world that helped to many people find some work to themselves or to start their own business. I am one of this person. Week ago I moved to live abroad and today bitcoin is the only way to make money to me.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

I d agree with this. Blockchain and Bitcoin ve been the most revolutionary economics achievements in this century. So the man deserves the prize, 100%.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:28:06 PM

That's all... Claim Economic Nobel prize for Satoshi Nakamoto

Or 007 prize  Grin
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:42:40 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 05:10:28 PM by Victorycoin

Well, she or he or they deserve that. Bitcoin is the biggest achievement in technology and also for the economy. Bitcoin help people to transact their money with ease, fast, low cost and anonimousjibThe problem is, anyone can claim he/she is Satoshi Nakamoto. We dont even see her/his or their faces. Their anonimous person/people.
The easiest thing certainly won't be for someone to claim he/she is Satoshi Nakamoto, because he/she would be having quite a lot to answer and proves to make and not just to the authorities, but also the academic community. I must add that the authorities cannot be trusted to be happy with him, for exposing their master-slave game plans and might prefer to hide him themselves, so he/she and the community are better off, he/she stays underground.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:42:56 PM

We have to know who Satoshi is first before we can give him an award Grin

Before Nakamoto could get his award, he might just found dead first lol. Nakamoto is truly a genius geeks in terms of technology but he remain silence until now so probably we could easily assumed that he does not care for that award lol(he cares more of his life)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:56:26 PM

Before Nakamoto could get his award, he might just found dead first lol. Nakamoto is truly a genius geeks in terms of technology but he remain silence until now so probably we could easily assumed that he does not care for that award lol(he cares more of his life)

I don't think anybody knows who is the creator of Bitcoin. Probably not even his family. Every business has allies and enemies. In this case, this person/group's enemies are most governments around the world, except if it was created by a government itself and they disguised it into this "Satoshi Nakamoto". Imagine the risks you would have to assume as soon as you would prove that you are the owner of Bitcoin.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:11:16 PM

I don't think anybody knows who is the creator of Bitcoin. Probably not even his family. Every business has allies and enemies. In this case, this person/group's enemies are most governments around the world, except if it was created by a government itself and they disguised it into this "Satoshi Nakamoto". Imagine the risks you would have to assume as soon as you would prove that you are the owner of Bitcoin.

I am pretty sure that there is really someone who help nakamoto in this journey. I'm pretty sure of that, he may found a team to work with (anonymously) Other thing is that IMO no one owns bitcoin itself but it was founded by someone(nakamoto obviously)
niagrabill

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:43:48 PM

Maybe he will anonymously make another creation like a DAO. He could just tou with the community. I think that would be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: