Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lutpin and Lauda : Please ?  (Read 2986 times)
abhishek.g (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:06:32 AM

Hi There,
I want to ask Lutpin and Lauda, should I not be given a single chance to modify myself ? In my campaign before byteball I had done pretty well and here is the proof by the owner himself :

Hi abhishek,

You did well, I sent you the payment. Your signature got the 2nd highest amount of clicks from the 7 active participants Smiley

Please Lutpin and Lauda, give me one chance by removing the negative trust. I do not think that I am entitled to join a signature campaign, instead I was just trying to know the reason. I am extremely sorry for all.
I apologize and I swear I will not repeat this in future.

Please give me one chance ?
~Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:16:27 AM

Hi There,
I want to ask Lutpin and Lauda, should I not be given a single chance to modify myself ? In my campaign before byteball I had done pretty well and here is the proof by the owner himself :

Hi abhishek,

You did well, I sent you the payment. Your signature got the 2nd highest amount of clicks from the 7 active participants Smiley

Please Lutpin and Lauda, give me one chance by removing the negative trust. I do not think that I am entitled to join a signature campaign, instead I was just trying to know the reason. I am extremely sorry for all.

~Regards

Wouldn't it be best to PM them directly instead of taking up space or put this in off topic or something there is no way this belongs here and I gotta agree with Lutpin looking at your past post history its like every single post is one long line. But this thread I think proves the point of Lutpin, you think you deserve to be in a signature campaign. and your broken english/apology makes this very difficult for me to understand 
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:19:49 AM

Hi There,

Hi abhishek,

~Regards

Wouldn't it be best to PM them directly instead of taking up space or put this in off topic or something there is no way this belongs here and I gotta agree with Lutpin looking at your past post history its like every single post is one long line. But this thread I think proves the point of Lutpin, you think you deserve to be in a signature campaign. and your broken english/apology makes this very difficult for me to understand  

Messaging : I tried
English : I know much better than you can expect.
Topic : I was advised to do this. Below is the quote.

But I had successfully learnt from my past experiences and I have been doing well postings and I have not encountered or misused any account . I know its me as a person and I know that I have modified myself so I just did what you said . I read and understood how it works and then started good posts .
Tough. It's very easy to say sorry for breaking the rules, but it's even easier to not break them in the first place. I can't imagine the moderators will much care if you believe you have changed, you were banned and broke the rules afterwards. You now have to take the punishment for it.

In addition, make a new thread. This one is not about you and I believe that the original issue is 'solved' per se. Make a thread in Meta if you want to talk about your ban, or in Reputation if you want to talk about your trust score.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:30:43 AM

Where are the ratings you left them?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:36:06 AM

I deleted them when vod said I should delete them and I should not wait for someone before I do something . Hope they will give me a chance to have my account back to normal.
Killimanjaro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:41:10 AM

because you only rejected in signature campaign
you give manager campaign lutphin and yahoo red trust(sent feedback)
although this now your give red trus(sent feedback) to yahoo and lutphin your remove
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:43:34 AM

Reading the comments in your trust list it will not happen by this post.
I think your best chance to get Lauda and Lutpin remove there neg. trust rating is to post quality posts for the coming weeks and ask it by pm. Still not a warranty do.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

Reading the comments in your trust list it will not happen by this post.
I think your best chance to get Lauda and Lutpin remove there neg. trust rating is to post quality posts for the coming weeks and ask it by pm. Still not a warranty do.

Its not about posts , Its about the trust rating I had left them . They think that I think I am entitled to join a signature campaign while I just wanted to know the reason behind it.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:47:16 AM

I deleted them when vod said I should delete them and I should not wait for someone before I do something . Hope they will give me a chance to have my account back to normal.

So reading up a bit on your post history (mainly here[1]) it looks like your ratings will not get removed. Are your other accounts banned permanently? If so you are currently evading a ban, which will lead to a ban. If a single account of yours is banned permanently, you the person are banned from this forum. For life.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589940.msg16981704#msg16981704

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:48:05 AM

This isn't helping your case.
Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

Proof (because I don't make statements without):

1KWK5pZwFzm8oxemXNMy6EotHT5Ed4C2v7 on their profile (http://archive.is/2RHwq).
1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
17uUJnmPAtuDaTaajwGuS1fB9FpZVYAgEo used by xmaxbit (http://archive.is/2HsfH).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8
I rest my case.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:53:07 AM

Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8
I rest my case.

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed ?  And I will get banned from this forum ? If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ? What kind of rule is this ?
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:55:00 AM

I rest my case.

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed ?  And I will get banned from this forum ? If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ? What kind of rule is this ?

Ban evasion is the most serious offense on this forum and is punishable by the forum's capital punishment(being banned from forum forever). If you create another alt account that will get banned as well.

you are using this forum and you agree to its terms. you can't deny the ban. cya.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:58:51 AM

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed?
I got no intention to do so. You could try contacting Blazed who is the reason for Lauda and me being in DT2 and convince them it's worth removing us over this.
I would not hold my breath for that and given your way, you probably will just end up on their PM ignore list like you did with Lauda and me.
Another way would be getting two other DT1 users to exclude us, resulting in a similar situation.

And I will get banned from this forum?
You already are banned. As for this account, I am no moderator and can't decide this. I asked Lauda to push my findings and they have submitted sufficient proof (the one I posted, together with your acknowledging of said proof/situation) to users who can decide over it. We will have to wait for those users to take a look at the report and handle it.

If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ?
If a person is jailed, they don't walk out and start another life acting like nothing happened. That's kinda what you did.
You got banned from the forum, so you just started another account and acted like you were new/like nothing ever happened.
In real life, this is not possible, so please don't start any comparisons to being "jailed".

What kind of rule is this ?
The official unofficial rules of bitcointalk.org

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

Correct.  I said you shouldn't wait for them to remove negative ratings before you removed yours.

Now you need to wait.

They are probably not going to remove your negative ratings right now.  You have proved yourself to be untrustworthy, now you need to prove yourself to be trustworthy.  This takes time.

Interact positively with the community for a while (few months) and THEN ask for some consideration for your trust.

Remember:  Trust is easy to lose but hard to gain.  Good luck!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:45:55 AM

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed?
I got no intention to do so. You could try contacting Blazed who is the reason for Lauda and me being in DT2 and convince them it's worth removing us over this.
I would not hold my breath for that and given your way, you probably will just end up on their PM ignore list like you did with Lauda and me.
Another way would be getting two other DT1 users to exclude us, resulting in a similar situation.

And I will get banned from this forum?
You already are banned. As for this account, I am no moderator and can't decide this. I asked Lauda to push my findings and they have submitted sufficient proof (the one I posted, together with your acknowledging of said proof/situation) to users who can decide over it. We will have to wait for those users to take a look at the report and handle it.

If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ?
If a person is jailed, they don't walk out and start another life acting like nothing happened. That's kinda what you did.
You got banned from the forum, so you just started another account and acted like you were new/like nothing ever happened.
In real life, this is not possible, so please don't start any comparisons to being "jailed".

What kind of rule is this ?
The official unofficial rules of bitcointalk.org

You have got no intention to do so means are you bound by the rules of that DT1 users thing ?
If I am already banned then why am I able to post on this forum ? If a person is jailed, he can drift to another country and if that person behaves well there are lesser chances of him getting abused by the world .
What does DT1 user mean ?
Can you give me the Blazed profile link ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:50:27 AM

-snip-
You have got no intention to do so means are you bound by the rules of that DT1 users thing ?

No Lutpin (and Lauda) is on the default trust network on level 2 below Blazed. This means Blazed gives their ratings power while yours will most likely be ignored by most. Blazed could remove the power, not the rating.

If I am already banned then why am I able to post on this forum ?

Slow moderation most likely, or maybe your ban isnt permanent? You didnt answer that yet.

If a person is jailed, he can drift to another country and if that person behaves well there are lesser chances of him getting abused by the world .

Only after(!) they have served their term. If your term is for life, you need to talk to the gods about a chance afterwards.

What does DT1 user mean ?
Can you give me the Blazed profile link ?

Id suggest you figure this out on your own, its not that difficult.

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:57:24 AM

Well DT1 must be Default Trust . I do not understand one thing . If Lutpin and Lauda delete their feedbacks, will I be still left with negative ratings ? And if they delete their trust ratings, will I be able to use this forum again without getting permanent ban ? And what is the question you are asking Shorena ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:24:09 AM

Well DT1 must be Default Trust . I do not understand one thing . If Lutpin and Lauda delete their feedbacks, will I be still left with negative ratings ?

Yes, you also have negative ratings by actmyname, yahoo62278 and FlossinRod.

And if they delete their trust ratings, will I be able to use this forum again without getting permanent ban?

These two are unrelated. You can have the best positive rating you can imagine, if you break the rules you still get banned.

And what is the question you are asking Shorena ?

I asked how long was the ban you got. Its usually stated with the ban message. A 7 day ban is considered a first warning, a 30 day usually the last chance before you get banned for life.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

Slow moderation most likely, or maybe your ban isnt permanent? You didnt answer that yet.
They are all permanently banned in addition to OP spamming with newbie accounts (which all got nuked). Reference. Due to the massive amount of PMs, I had to put them on ignore.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:54:43 AM

Having trust in this forum is hell like having drug in BRAZIL.
what is Ban evading?? and why are you banned? i guess administrator should unban you , try giving them some money and they will unban you , not sure how stuffs work here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: