Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lutpin and Lauda : Please ?  (Read 2991 times)
abhishek.g (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:06:32 AM

Hi There,
I want to ask Lutpin and Lauda, should I not be given a single chance to modify myself ? In my campaign before byteball I had done pretty well and here is the proof by the owner himself :

Hi abhishek,

You did well, I sent you the payment. Your signature got the 2nd highest amount of clicks from the 7 active participants Smiley

Please Lutpin and Lauda, give me one chance by removing the negative trust. I do not think that I am entitled to join a signature campaign, instead I was just trying to know the reason. I am extremely sorry for all.
I apologize and I swear I will not repeat this in future.

Please give me one chance ?
~Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:16:27 AM

Hi There,
I want to ask Lutpin and Lauda, should I not be given a single chance to modify myself ? In my campaign before byteball I had done pretty well and here is the proof by the owner himself :

Hi abhishek,

You did well, I sent you the payment. Your signature got the 2nd highest amount of clicks from the 7 active participants Smiley

Please Lutpin and Lauda, give me one chance by removing the negative trust. I do not think that I am entitled to join a signature campaign, instead I was just trying to know the reason. I am extremely sorry for all.

~Regards

Wouldn't it be best to PM them directly instead of taking up space or put this in off topic or something there is no way this belongs here and I gotta agree with Lutpin looking at your past post history its like every single post is one long line. But this thread I think proves the point of Lutpin, you think you deserve to be in a signature campaign. and your broken english/apology makes this very difficult for me to understand 
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:19:49 AM

Hi There,

Hi abhishek,

~Regards

Wouldn't it be best to PM them directly instead of taking up space or put this in off topic or something there is no way this belongs here and I gotta agree with Lutpin looking at your past post history its like every single post is one long line. But this thread I think proves the point of Lutpin, you think you deserve to be in a signature campaign. and your broken english/apology makes this very difficult for me to understand  

Messaging : I tried
English : I know much better than you can expect.
Topic : I was advised to do this. Below is the quote.

But I had successfully learnt from my past experiences and I have been doing well postings and I have not encountered or misused any account . I know its me as a person and I know that I have modified myself so I just did what you said . I read and understood how it works and then started good posts .
Tough. It's very easy to say sorry for breaking the rules, but it's even easier to not break them in the first place. I can't imagine the moderators will much care if you believe you have changed, you were banned and broke the rules afterwards. You now have to take the punishment for it.

In addition, make a new thread. This one is not about you and I believe that the original issue is 'solved' per se. Make a thread in Meta if you want to talk about your ban, or in Reputation if you want to talk about your trust score.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:30:43 AM

Where are the ratings you left them?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:36:06 AM

I deleted them when vod said I should delete them and I should not wait for someone before I do something . Hope they will give me a chance to have my account back to normal.
Killimanjaro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:41:10 AM

because you only rejected in signature campaign
you give manager campaign lutphin and yahoo red trust(sent feedback)
although this now your give red trus(sent feedback) to yahoo and lutphin your remove
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:43:34 AM

Reading the comments in your trust list it will not happen by this post.
I think your best chance to get Lauda and Lutpin remove there neg. trust rating is to post quality posts for the coming weeks and ask it by pm. Still not a warranty do.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

Reading the comments in your trust list it will not happen by this post.
I think your best chance to get Lauda and Lutpin remove there neg. trust rating is to post quality posts for the coming weeks and ask it by pm. Still not a warranty do.

Its not about posts , Its about the trust rating I had left them . They think that I think I am entitled to join a signature campaign while I just wanted to know the reason behind it.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:47:16 AM

I deleted them when vod said I should delete them and I should not wait for someone before I do something . Hope they will give me a chance to have my account back to normal.

So reading up a bit on your post history (mainly here[1]) it looks like your ratings will not get removed. Are your other accounts banned permanently? If so you are currently evading a ban, which will lead to a ban. If a single account of yours is banned permanently, you the person are banned from this forum. For life.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589940.msg16981704#msg16981704

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:48:05 AM

This isn't helping your case.
Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

Proof (because I don't make statements without):

1KWK5pZwFzm8oxemXNMy6EotHT5Ed4C2v7 on their profile (http://archive.is/2RHwq).
1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
17uUJnmPAtuDaTaajwGuS1fB9FpZVYAgEo used by xmaxbit (http://archive.is/2HsfH).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8
I rest my case.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:53:07 AM

Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8
I rest my case.

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed ?  And I will get banned from this forum ? If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ? What kind of rule is this ?
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:55:00 AM

I rest my case.

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed ?  And I will get banned from this forum ? If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ? What kind of rule is this ?

Ban evasion is the most serious offense on this forum and is punishable by the forum's capital punishment(being banned from forum forever). If you create another alt account that will get banned as well.

you are using this forum and you agree to its terms. you can't deny the ban. cya.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:58:51 AM

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed?
I got no intention to do so. You could try contacting Blazed who is the reason for Lauda and me being in DT2 and convince them it's worth removing us over this.
I would not hold my breath for that and given your way, you probably will just end up on their PM ignore list like you did with Lauda and me.
Another way would be getting two other DT1 users to exclude us, resulting in a similar situation.

And I will get banned from this forum?
You already are banned. As for this account, I am no moderator and can't decide this. I asked Lauda to push my findings and they have submitted sufficient proof (the one I posted, together with your acknowledging of said proof/situation) to users who can decide over it. We will have to wait for those users to take a look at the report and handle it.

If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ?
If a person is jailed, they don't walk out and start another life acting like nothing happened. That's kinda what you did.
You got banned from the forum, so you just started another account and acted like you were new/like nothing ever happened.
In real life, this is not possible, so please don't start any comparisons to being "jailed".

What kind of rule is this ?
The official unofficial rules of bitcointalk.org

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

Correct.  I said you shouldn't wait for them to remove negative ratings before you removed yours.

Now you need to wait.

They are probably not going to remove your negative ratings right now.  You have proved yourself to be untrustworthy, now you need to prove yourself to be trustworthy.  This takes time.

Interact positively with the community for a while (few months) and THEN ask for some consideration for your trust.

Remember:  Trust is easy to lose but hard to gain.  Good luck!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:45:55 AM

Does that mean I will never get my trust rating removed?
I got no intention to do so. You could try contacting Blazed who is the reason for Lauda and me being in DT2 and convince them it's worth removing us over this.
I would not hold my breath for that and given your way, you probably will just end up on their PM ignore list like you did with Lauda and me.
Another way would be getting two other DT1 users to exclude us, resulting in a similar situation.

And I will get banned from this forum?
You already are banned. As for this account, I am no moderator and can't decide this. I asked Lauda to push my findings and they have submitted sufficient proof (the one I posted, together with your acknowledging of said proof/situation) to users who can decide over it. We will have to wait for those users to take a look at the report and handle it.

If a person is jailed, Does he not get freedom after a while inside ?
If a person is jailed, they don't walk out and start another life acting like nothing happened. That's kinda what you did.
You got banned from the forum, so you just started another account and acted like you were new/like nothing ever happened.
In real life, this is not possible, so please don't start any comparisons to being "jailed".

What kind of rule is this ?
The official unofficial rules of bitcointalk.org

You have got no intention to do so means are you bound by the rules of that DT1 users thing ?
If I am already banned then why am I able to post on this forum ? If a person is jailed, he can drift to another country and if that person behaves well there are lesser chances of him getting abused by the world .
What does DT1 user mean ?
Can you give me the Blazed profile link ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:50:27 AM

-snip-
You have got no intention to do so means are you bound by the rules of that DT1 users thing ?

No Lutpin (and Lauda) is on the default trust network on level 2 below Blazed. This means Blazed gives their ratings power while yours will most likely be ignored by most. Blazed could remove the power, not the rating.

If I am already banned then why am I able to post on this forum ?

Slow moderation most likely, or maybe your ban isnt permanent? You didnt answer that yet.

If a person is jailed, he can drift to another country and if that person behaves well there are lesser chances of him getting abused by the world .

Only after(!) they have served their term. If your term is for life, you need to talk to the gods about a chance afterwards.

What does DT1 user mean ?
Can you give me the Blazed profile link ?

Id suggest you figure this out on your own, its not that difficult.

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:57:24 AM

Well DT1 must be Default Trust . I do not understand one thing . If Lutpin and Lauda delete their feedbacks, will I be still left with negative ratings ? And if they delete their trust ratings, will I be able to use this forum again without getting permanent ban ? And what is the question you are asking Shorena ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:24:09 AM

Well DT1 must be Default Trust . I do not understand one thing . If Lutpin and Lauda delete their feedbacks, will I be still left with negative ratings ?

Yes, you also have negative ratings by actmyname, yahoo62278 and FlossinRod.

And if they delete their trust ratings, will I be able to use this forum again without getting permanent ban?

These two are unrelated. You can have the best positive rating you can imagine, if you break the rules you still get banned.

And what is the question you are asking Shorena ?

I asked how long was the ban you got. Its usually stated with the ban message. A 7 day ban is considered a first warning, a 30 day usually the last chance before you get banned for life.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

Slow moderation most likely, or maybe your ban isnt permanent? You didnt answer that yet.
They are all permanently banned in addition to OP spamming with newbie accounts (which all got nuked). Reference. Due to the massive amount of PMs, I had to put them on ignore.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:54:43 AM

Having trust in this forum is hell like having drug in BRAZIL.
what is Ban evading?? and why are you banned? i guess administrator should unban you , try giving them some money and they will unban you , not sure how stuffs work here.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 11:08:07 AM by Lauda

what is Ban evading??
Ban evading means interacting on the forum using another account while at least one is currently serving a ban. You are only allowed to create a Meta thread about your ban and that is it. However, in the case of OP they have been ban evading for a long time.

and why are you banned?
Probably signature spam. His recent tantrum was also a different type of spam.

i guess administrator should unban you , try giving them some money and they will unban you , not sure how stuffs work here.
No, they should not and no that is not how this works.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:04:56 AM

Quote from: Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995777#msg16995777 date=1480157683
what is Ban evading??
[/quote
Ban evading means interacting on the forum using another account while at least one is currently serving a ban. You are only allowed to create a Meta thread about your ban and that is it. However, in the case of OP they have been ban evading for a long time.

Quote from: Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995777#msg16995777 date=1480157683
and why are you banned?
[/quote
Probably signature spam. His recent tantrum was also a different type of spam.

[quote author=Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995777#msg16995777 date=1480157683
i guess administrator should unban you , try giving them some money and they will unban you , not sure how stuffs work here.
No, they should not and no that is not how this works.
I see you have account of staff so you might be knowing better than anyone here. But what i have learnt in all 30 years of my life is that money solves all problem(mostly) , maybe if the ban beheading guy gives you some money then you can rectify things , see i dont recommend this but this generally happen   on other forum , and you should not restrict someone making account , don't you?
Most of all why that is so much worrying about red feedback? If he has some legit business here then he should not worry about it.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:06:23 AM

I see you have account of staff so you might be knowing better than anyone here. But what i have learnt in all 30 years of my life is that money solves all problem(mostly) , maybe if the ban beheading guy gives you some money then you can rectify things , see i dont recommend this but this generally happen   on other forum , and you should not restrict someone making account , don't you?
Most of all why that is so much worrying about red feedback? If he has some legit business here then he should not worry about it.
Okay if you think that is a good idea, my rates are:
$1 million for unbanning,
$5 million for removal of the negative rating.

/s

FYI: It was never like that on this forum.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:08:44 AM

I see you have account of staff so you might be knowing better than anyone here. But what i have learnt in all 30 years of my life is that money solves all problem(mostly) , maybe if the ban beheading guy gives you some money then you can rectify things , see i dont recommend this but this generally happen   on other forum , and you should not restrict someone making account , don't you?
Okay if you think that is a good idea, my rates are:
$1 million for unbanning,
$5 million for removal of the negative rating.

/s

That is ridiculous , may be if you want free bets , i can provide you that. Out of 7 , 5 sure to win. You have humor and wit, i like it.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:10:09 AM

That is ridiculous , may be if you want free bets , i can provide you that. Out of 7 , 5 sure to win.
I still think that it may be a bit too little. Undecided

You have humor and wit, i like it.
What can I say, sometimes I'm a funny cat.

That said, I'll refrain for posting as the vital information was mentioned.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:18:06 AM

That is ridiculous , may be if you want free bets , i can provide you that. Out of 7 , 5 sure to win.
Little!!  Undecided
My last offer i give you my next pick of odds @27 that is going to be played tomorrow , it is a parlay of 4-5 bets.
If this cant satisfy you , then i am out of discussion.
It either depicts you are too ambitious or you are playing with me.
=================================================================
@abhishekgg i am sure you cant get rid of him! he has some heavy balls.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:16:15 PM

Little!!  Undecided
My last offer i give you my next pick of odds @27 that is going to be played tomorrow , it is a parlay of 4-5 bets.
If this cant satisfy you , then i am out of discussion.
It either depicts you are too ambitious or you are playing with me.
=================================================================

You should be already out of discussion.. you are trying to bribe a staff member..
someone call 911.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:09:19 PM

Well DT1 must be Default Trust . I do not understand one thing . If Lutpin and Lauda delete their feedbacks, will I be still left with negative ratings ?

Quote from: Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995845#msg16995845
FYI: It was never like that on this forum.
[/quote

If you think like that then try signing up with a vpn and you will be asked for a donation to open your proxy ban.

Yes, you also have negative ratings by actmyname, yahoo62278 and FlossinRod.

And if they delete their trust ratings, will I be able to use this forum again without getting permanent ban?

These two are unrelated. You can have the best positive rating you can imagine, if you break the rules you still get banned.

And what is the question you are asking Shorena ?

I asked how long was the ban you got. Its usually stated with the ban message. A 7 day ban is considered a first warning, a 30 day usually the last chance before you get banned for life.

Well the bans did not give me a chance and I was banned for lifetime without any warning signals. This screwed me up but when I started posting some good posts then I went as far as a Sr. Member. I am mot sure about the negative trusts you are saying other than these two. But seems like the trust system is for abusers here. I can correct my mistakes, others can not. Having multiple accounts should not be a problem unless all are active at the same time.
If a guy is evading a ban due to lack of quality posts and if he learns the same with time and becomes a Sr. Member then it should really not be a problem and should be considered a special case.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

You should be already out of discussion.. you are trying to bribe a staff member..
someone call 911.
I took it as a joke. If they were serious, I'd say that such an action deserves a negative trust rating. Bribery should never be supported.

If a guy is evading a ban due to lack of quality posts and if he learns the same with time and becomes a Sr. Member then it should really not be a problem and should be considered a special case.
You've learnt nothing and proceeded to make even further violations of the rules. Definitely a "very special case".

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

You've learnt nothing and proceeded to make even further violations of the rules. Definitely a "very special case".

I believe you know nothing and call a donation as bribe. Definitely some million dollars are too small for your greed.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:21:44 PM

I believe you know nothing and call a donation as bribe. Definitely some million dollars are too small for your greed.
Bribe:
money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust
Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:28:30 PM

-snip-
Well the bans did not give me a chance

Wait, what? Multiple bans are not enough to give you a hint something is not working out right?

and I was banned for lifetime without any warning signals.

You had several accounts banned, what exactly would be an appropriate warning sign in your opinion?

This screwed me up but when I started posting some good posts then I went as far as a Sr. Member. I am mot sure about the negative trusts you are saying other than these two.

Again, this is not difficult to figure out. Look at your own profile. Carefully, you will likely find the trust page and the untrusted feedback section.

But seems like the trust system is for abusers here. I can correct my mistakes, others can not.

Can you? Can you undo all the spam your other accounts did? Show me.

Having multiple accounts should not be a problem unless all are active at the same time.

Multiple accounts are not a problem, even if they are active at the same time, as long as they follow the rules.

Why? Why should there be an exception for you? What have you done for this board to justify the exception? Right now I have a nagging feeling Im talking to a child or a troll. You either are unable to find very basic information or unwilling. Your moral compas is way off if you dont understand why "gifts" or "donations" towards people in power are forbidden in most countries.

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:40:50 PM

Bribe:
money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust
Roll Eyes
-snip-
Well the bans did not give me a chance

Wait, what? Multiple bans are not enough to give you a hint something is not working out right?

and I was banned for lifetime without any warning signals.

You had several accounts banned, what exactly would be an appropriate warning sign in your opinion?

This screwed me up but when I started posting some good posts then I went as far as a Sr. Member. I am mot sure about the negative trusts you are saying other than these two.

Again, this is not difficult to figure out. Look at your own profile. Carefully, you will likely find the trust page and the untrusted feedback section.

But seems like the trust system is for abusers here. I can correct my mistakes, others can not.

Can you? Can you undo all the spam your other accounts did? Show me.

Having multiple accounts should not be a problem unless all are active at the same time.

Multiple accounts are not a problem, even if they are active at the same time, as long as they follow the rules.

Why? Why should there be an exception for you? What have you done for this board to justify the exception? Right now I have a nagging feeling Im talking to a child or a troll. You either are unable to find very basic information or unwilling. Your moral compas is way off if you dont understand why "gifts" or "donations" towards people in power are forbidden in most countries.

Let me help you feel it better !
Its clinic all clear.
I rest my case !
Now what will you say LAUDA ?

https://imgur.com/a/N5VCw
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:35:21 PM

Please, can we start a Lauda gender discussion here? Those are always the most fun to watch?
Is it a male, is it a female, is it an apache? Nobody knows.
Ok, their parents maybe, if they checked early enough.

I took it as a joke. Bribery should never be supported.
578808d2180bdad14e1dcf9c703efb8575f9dfbf90e581346eebe4014d7228a1
 Roll Eyes

As said, we got a "special case" here.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

Please, can we start a Lauda gender discussion here? Those are always the most fun to watch? Is it a male, is it a female, is it an apache? Nobody knows.
That would be most interesting indeed! I'm certain my parents are unsure of my gender. Embarrassed

Shh!

Now what will you say LAUDA ?
That does not unban you. This unbans the IP address used. This is due to the possibility that multiple users may be using the same VPN or Tor node for example.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

Please, can we start a Lauda gender discussion here? Those are always the most fun to watch?
Is it a male, is it a female, is it an apache? Nobody knows.

Well, that can also be changed later on down the road. Am I the only one who finds it strange that the forum only has male and female options? What about 'other' for people that are transitioning or don't identify as male or female?

OP if your accounts are permabanned then you're evading a ban and this account will get banned.

I suggest you don't create/purchase another one. Capisce!?
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:42:51 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 08:44:20 PM by abhishek.g

I do not purchase accounts. I start from the very begining. People are here to look for fun here and not remove their trust rating they gave which is irrelevant. Better if it could have got banned way before then . IP bans should need money ? And this is donation not bribe right ?  Wonderful !
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:42:38 PM

I do not purchase accounts. I start from the very begining. People are here to look for fun here and not remove their trust rating they gave which is irrelevant. Better if it could have got banned way before then . IP bans should need money ? And this is donation not bribe right ?  Wondrrful !
The only thing that i can say to you it is better to stop arguing what you want to say it is better to do action. prove that you are not deserve to not ban or receive a negative trust remember quickseller i saw his account before that receive negative trust and prove that he can be deal as trustworthy until he gain back his account to 0 negative trust..
If you are just push what you want to say here there is no help it can be more complicated and trigger them to be angry..
Better respect what their decision if you can be change and maybe in the future they can remove your negative trust..

So better to relax and try to gain positive feed back to someone else like vod said.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:45:57 PM

I do not purchase accounts. I start from the very begining. People are here to look for fun here and not remove their trust rating they gave which is irrelevant. Better if it could have got banned way before then . IP bans should need money ? And this is donation not bribe right ?  Wondrrful !
The only thing that i can say to you it is better to stop arguing what you want to say it is better to do action. prove that you are not deserve to not ban or receive a negative trust remember quickseller i saw his account before that receive negative trust and prove that he can be deal as trustworthy until he gain back his account to 0 negative trust..
If you are just push what you want to say here there is no help it can be more complicated and trigger them to be angry..
Better respect what their decision if you can be change and maybe in the future they can remove your negative trust..

So better to relax and try to gain positive feed back to someone else like vod said.

And all I can say for you is RIP english .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:57:05 PM

I rest my case.
I think you forgot to explain how this guy is a scammer. You posted connections to several accounts that are alleged to be spammer. If he is evading a permanent ban then he will probably get banned, although sometimes some people who are permanently banned are allowed to come back, either under a new name or under their old name(s).
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:26:52 PM

I rest my case.
I think you forgot to explain how this guy is a scammer. You posted connections to several accounts that are alleged to be spammer. If he is evading a permanent ban then he will probably get banned, although sometimes some people who are permanently banned are allowed to come back, either under a new name or under their old name(s).

Exactly , they denied me for a campaign, I asked reason and they now say I think that I am entitled to join sig campaign. Hey come on, do I not deserve to know the reason ? They have interlinked a one time signature spam and trust abuse(deleted) with the scamming part. I ask a one single question :
If I cut your earning source for an invalid reason, how will you react ? If I am a trust abuser who are you then ?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:40:44 PM

I think you forgot to explain how this guy is a scammer. You posted connections to several accounts that are alleged to be spammer.
Red trust doesn't always make someone a scammer, it shows that the person leaving the feedback doesn't trust the person recieving it. Lutpin has made his reasoning clear for the red mark in his feedback, as did Lauda.
Would you trust someone that spams and ban evades, along with little trustworthy things to their name?

In addition, would you not consider somebody delivering a sub-par product for what you pay to be scamming? In that case, signature spamming and getting paid is scamming the owner.

You're not in any place to insult anyone else's literacy.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:45:50 PM

Red trust doesn't always make someone a scammer, it shows that the person leaving the feedback doesn't trust the person recieving it. Lutpin has made his reasoning clear for the red mark in his feedback, as did Lauda.
Would you trust someone that spams and ban evades, along with little trustworthy things to their name?

In addition, would you not consider somebody delivering a sub-par product for what you pay to be scamming? In that case, signature spamming and getting paid is scamming the owner.

Really ? Then why do you think I was given the name of trust abuser when I did same ? This is not something personal here .

[/quote]

Then why is he insulting and advising about what he has got no clue ?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:09:49 AM

Really ? Then why do you think I was given the name of trust abuser when I did same ? This is not something personal here .

Because that negative feedback had no justifiable reason behind it and therefore was abusing the system. Retaliatory feedback is usually a big no-no.

Irrelevant, and you were the one who had ignored everything Bitcoinsummoner had said to only reply with "RIP english". Certainly, someone has no clue, and it's not them. And that goes along with the fact that you use poor grammar and spelling so you're in no position to begin insulting other people's English skills.

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

Because that negative feedback had no justifiable reason behind it and therefore was abusing the system. Retaliatory feedback is usually a big no-no.

Irrelevant, and you were the one who had ignored everything Bitcoinsummoner had said to only reply with "RIP english". Certainly, someone has no clue, and it's not them. And that goes along with the fact that you use poor grammar and spelling so you're in no position to begin insulting other people's English skills.

Well If mine is not then they also do not have any relevance. Someone has got no clue and it definitely includes you. If you are that good at english then answer this query :

Show me a sentence where you can use two "in(s)" consecutively. Lets see who is poor.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 12:19:37 AM

Show me a sentence where you can use two "in(s)" consecutively. Lets see who is poor.

When you have sex with your girlfriend, you put your one IN in.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:22:51 AM

When you have sex with your girlfriend, you put your one IN in.   Wink
That's a LOL right there.  Grin

Edit:  I thought Canada was on the metric system.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

When you have sex with your girlfriend, you put your one IN in.   Wink
That's a LOL right there.  Grin

Edit:  I thought Canada was on the metric system.

The entire world is on the metric system - sans US of A.

abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:03:17 AM

The question was not meant to be answered by a boob licker , i.e Vod  Grin
Do you have any clean answer which is not vulgar and not related to sex ? Lol
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

I think you forgot to explain how this guy is a scammer. You posted connections to several accounts that are alleged to be spammer.
Uh, yes, negative trust is meant for anyone who has scammed someone, who has attempted to scam someone, or who is believed to be a scammer:
Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

The forum administration sometimes will allow someone to resume posting after being permanently banned after some amount of time has elapsed (depending on the amount of "trouble" the person previously caused), sometimes a new account is created, is allowed to continue posting, but the old account is not unbanned, and sometimes the old account(s) is unbanned.

None of the reasoning provided by either Lutpin nor Lauda give any insight to why the OP is a scammer, nor have they said anything along the lines of "trust me, this person is a scammer, but I cannot disclose how I know this" (this would only be used when someone is an alt of a scammer).

Not in the OP's case, no (nor in the majority of other similar cases). It is my understanding that the OP was previously paid for a set number of posts made after an enrollment post (and/or enrollment time), made in a specific subset of sections, while wearing a specific signature until a specific time. Furthermore, it is my understanding that the OP was not paid until after he delivered his services, allowing the owner of the company he was advertising for to withhold payment if the quality of service was less then expected, which dilutes this kind of claim. 
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:34:04 AM

Furthermore, it is my understanding that the OP was not paid until after he delivered his services, allowing the owner of the company he was advertising for to withhold payment if the quality of service was less then expected, which dilutes this kind of claim.

It is not so , what cause me to act this way is the behaviour of yahoo (became bossy and started abusing) while I accept that I messaged him 8x a week only once as I was feeling helpless and I was unable to open the sheet properly from my phone. The spreadsheet used to have payment info and I was unable to find sheet no. 2  in that spreadsheet, I already said him sorry but he was very rude. So are these guys Lutpin and Lauda. They relate ban evasion with scamming . I waited and enough is enough. Now I have left them the feedbacks they deserve. He removed me from Byteball signature campaign due to the talk between us and no other reason. I do not know why do they take job if can not handle people. He could simply ask not to message me.

They should remember that they reside on the same earth where we do. You will be respected if you love people and not hate them . Do not categorize every single guy in the same category .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

Furthermore, it is my understanding that the OP was not paid until after he delivered his services, allowing the owner of the company he was advertising for to withhold payment if the quality of service was less then expected, which dilutes this kind of claim.

It is not so , what cause me to act this way is the behaviour of yahoo (became bossy and started abusing) while I accept that I messaged him 8x a week only once as I was feeling helpless and I was unable to open the sheet properly from my phone. The spreadsheet used to have payment info and I was unable to find sheet no. 2  in that spreadsheet, I already said him sorry but he was very rude. So are these guys Lutpin and Lauda. They relate ban evasion with scamming . I waited and enough is enough. Now I have left them the feedbacks they deserve. He removed me from Byteball signature campaign due to the talk between us and no other reason. I do not know why do they take job if can not handle people. He could simply ask not to message me.

They should remember that they reside on the same earth where we do. You will be respected if you love people and not hate them . Do not categorize every single guy in the same category .
So you were not paid at all? Regardless of if you were paid after the fact, or if you did not receive payment, neither is the basis of a negative rating.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:47:16 AM

So you were not paid at all? Regardless of if you were paid after the fact, or if you did not receive payment, neither is the basis of a negative rating.

I was paid by yahoo. He is good at making payments. But he removed me from signature campaign in the middle while he should not have done this as the trust ratings were good and not negative earlier .
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:10:31 AM

Uh, yes, negative trust is meant for anyone who has scammed someone, who has attempted to scam someone, or who is believed to be a scammer:
That's not true and you know it. If that were the case then why did you post each of these feedbacks, none of which stating that the user was a scammer or was believed to be:

And my personal favorite:

You were right for tagging that guy. What sort of a lowlife would deceive another party in a deal by acting as both a part of the deal and the escrow?

You tagged these people using the trust system because you do not trust them, as you explicitly said in several of your ratings. This is no different to what Lauda or Lutpin is doing in my opinion. Please stop holding people do a double standard simply just because you dislike them, it's obvious and is extremely childish.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:58:24 AM

That's not true and you know it. If that were the case then why did you post each of these feedbacks, none of which stating that the user was a scammer or was believed to be:

And my personal favorite:

You were right for tagging that guy. What sort of a lowlife would deceive another party in a deal by acting as both a part of the deal and the escrow?

You tagged these people using the trust system because you do not trust them, as you explicitly said in several of your ratings. This is no different to what Lauda or Lutpin is doing in my opinion. Please stop holding people do a double standard simply just because you dislike them, it's obvious and is extremely childish.

If its "childish" then I must not have gotten feedbacks after I left them . This is indeed true and this is the case . If you follow the forum , them why are you escaping this one ? Unless you accept, no one can make you understand this .
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: