Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new crowdsale type for crypto economy: a club for do something  (Read 524 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 733
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:12:13 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 07:14:33 AM by ifinta

I see many members find my try to establish a club as strange.
It can be - I had never seen before such here also. But I decided to try it.

Because it is - in my opinion - opens new possibilities for our community in crypto world, I am ready to diskuss it.
So I decided to make this thread. I let it free - everybody can show, what is his thinking - it should be remain, to see, is it a serious thinking or not.

My mother language not english - maybe I am not quicly with answers - be patient. But I will work in this thread really.
Thank you your patience and for your ideas.

Please don't ask me here about my first club - please use for such posts the other thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690476.0

But if you will diskuss this new form of crowdsale - the right place is here - in the thread above is maybe off-topic, as many posts there already.

Please don't use PM's - this idea is for all member in bitcointal important, I think. I will it maybe not answer - it can be wasted time for you.

If I don't answered a post - it isn't accepted - I will post only if I find it is a need. Maybe I need time to thinking about, or I will let others to answer it, or it was a nonsense.

About a club shortly:
- it has a start date, target and rules
- it has a periodically membership fee
- the members enjoy the club and the results of the club tasks, if not they can decide to leave it

I think this form of crowdsale has many advantages for developers and investors also:

- the investors needs only a little investition at start. It needs only one month membership fee maybe. i.e.: 0.1 BTC
- everybody can decide after a monthly budget - was this really a development for the club or not, or it is time to act, or maybe it is a scam. After a month! After 0.1 BTC investition pro member. Not after years, and with an invest of 31 BTC...
- it supports to develop a feasible plan. In the club is it visible, what was last month transferred - what can be invest, or reserved for later.
- all members of the club can enjoy support of services, what the club has. i.e.: a payed slack channel with guests and storage for the history. it costs only ~0.01 BTC at the time pro members.
- the club can pay for such services - the members transfered the monthly fee already.

Maybe exists disadvantages also:

I let this thread to start. I must to do other things also. The lists above not already finished Smiley let it to grow Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

Reserved

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:36:35 AM

Reserved

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:38:36 PM

Some other clubs:

- The NXT Nuclear Regulatory Commission: https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-the-nxt-nuclear-regulatory-commission/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: