Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new crowdsale type for crypto economy: a club for do something  (Read 525 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 733
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:12:13 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 07:14:33 AM by ifinta

I see many members find my try to establish a club as strange.
It can be - I had never seen before such here also. But I decided to try it.

Because it is - in my opinion - opens new possibilities for our community in crypto world, I am ready to diskuss it.
So I decided to make this thread. I let it free - everybody can show, what is his thinking - it should be remain, to see, is it a serious thinking or not.

My mother language not english - maybe I am not quicly with answers - be patient. But I will work in this thread really.
Thank you your patience and for your ideas.

Please don't ask me here about my first club - please use for such posts the other thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690476.0

But if you will diskuss this new form of crowdsale - the right place is here - in the thread above is maybe off-topic, as many posts there already.

Please don't use PM's - this idea is for all member in bitcointal important, I think. I will it maybe not answer - it can be wasted time for you.

If I don't answered a post - it isn't accepted - I will post only if I find it is a need. Maybe I need time to thinking about, or I will let others to answer it, or it was a nonsense.

About a club shortly:
- it has a start date, target and rules
- it has a periodically membership fee
- the members enjoy the club and the results of the club tasks, if not they can decide to leave it

I think this form of crowdsale has many advantages for developers and investors also:

- the investors needs only a little investition at start. It needs only one month membership fee maybe. i.e.: 0.1 BTC
- everybody can decide after a monthly budget - was this really a development for the club or not, or it is time to act, or maybe it is a scam. After a month! After 0.1 BTC investition pro member. Not after years, and with an invest of 31 BTC...
- it supports to develop a feasible plan. In the club is it visible, what was last month transferred - what can be invest, or reserved for later.
- all members of the club can enjoy support of services, what the club has. i.e.: a payed slack channel with guests and storage for the history. it costs only ~0.01 BTC at the time pro members.
- the club can pay for such services - the members transfered the monthly fee already.

Maybe exists disadvantages also:

I let this thread to start. I must to do other things also. The lists above not already finished Smiley let it to grow Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

Reserved

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:36:35 AM

Reserved

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:38:36 PM

Some other clubs:

- The NXT Nuclear Regulatory Commission: https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-the-nxt-nuclear-regulatory-commission/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: