Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] CGC Project is looking for an escrow service. Post here please.  (Read 4225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:29:44 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 12:30:10 PM by CGC Project

Update: Activity cron job didn't refresh yet and we can't post  images. We will be unlocked in a few hours.

Screenshots and video previews of the game will be posted soon! Register on our website for latest news: https://cgcproject.com/

btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:09:09 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 06:03:54 PM by btcdie

CGC Project is a brilliant multiplayer and multiplatform implementation of a card game engine. And it makes you earn money!
The card game engine is designed to be of general purpose core for several modules each defining a specific game behaviour.
Download the portable platform software with your modules of interest. Launch the software, it connects to the server of the game.
When connected, all aspects of the trading, collecting and playing are immediatly available to the player.
CGC Support and get in contact with us. We would like to hear your opinion about CGC Project.

Thank you and see you in game!

Kind regards,
Lukaas Koskinen, CEO

Resources

CGC Website

CGC Support

Facebook

Twitter

Slack

Specifications

CGC's official ticker: CGC (Card Games Coin)
CGC's official currency symbol: ¢

Block Time: 64 seconds
Round Time: ~15 minutes
Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6
Supply: 21 million CGC + 1% Annual POS   (210.000 reserved for Public Development Fund, 1%)

Initial Crowdfunding Offering (ICO)

You can join our ICO on our website here: Invest now

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:13:47 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

great, there's always one to come and spoil the party and post the bloody ANN for the newbie dev.  Grin

Also, another ICO.

No thanks.

Too many fucking ICOs lately.

But good luck.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:18:28 PM

Ico without bounties and working wallet have no succes.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:34:23 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 09:10:03 PM by CGC Project

We do have a working wallet, coin is full premined and it will divided among investors (except for an 1% small development public address fund, needed also for game server tokens flow, tournaments and bonus, we will post details soon)

Each investor will receive a share proportional to investment done, no early bonus planned except for pre-release credits.
A limited amount of investors will be allowed to download and test the software two days before ICO ends, they will be given some free In-game tokens, convertibles 1:1 with CGC coins at official launch. They'll be able to test both game and real time market environment.

Exact roadmap will be published soon.

We will set up small bounties for local translations, but no faucets or giveaway will be organized.

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:39:35 PM

We do have a working wallet, coin is full premined and it will divided among investors (except for a small development public adress fund, needed also for game server tokens flow, tournaments and bonus, we will post details soon)

Each investor will receive a share proportional to investment done, no early bonus planned except for pre-release credits.
A limited amount of investors will be allowed to download and test the software two days before ICO ends, they will be given some free In-game tokens, convertibles 1:1 with CGC coins at official launch. They'll be able to test both game and real time market environment.

We will set up small bounties for local translations, but no faucets or giveaway will be organized.

This is another premined coin, I don't think we need any of these. This is one of the numerous coins that has no escrow and a newbie is the creator, what a surprise.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

We do have a working wallet, coin is full premined and it will divided among investors (except for a small development public adress fund, needed also for game server tokens flow, tournaments and bonus, we will post details soon)

This is another premined coin, I don't think we need any of these. This is one of the numerous coins that has no escrow and a newbie is the creator, what a surprise.

Of course it's premined, 99% of coins will be divided among investors, 1% will be kept for development fund: first MTG tournament prizes, players withdrawal fees, bonus for collection registering..

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675

:)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:10:32 PM

Of course it's premined, 99% of coins will be divided among investors, 1% will be kept for development fund: first MTG tournament prizes, players withdrawal fees, bonus for collection registering..
So tell me who is the escrow of this ICO? Where is the roadmap and the white paper? Who is in your development team, what is their experience in the crypto scene? What are your estimated dividend payouts?
btcforks

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:23:40 PM

ah I think I'll get another surprise addition to the ICO and Zcash clone, why not make something different, I believe you can make something interesting Smiley
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:24:59 PM

So tell me who is the escrow of this ICO? Where is the roadmap and the white paper? Who is in your development team, what is their experience in the crypto scene? What are your estimated dividend payouts?

Whitepaper is available on top of this thread, and it's also linked on the top bar of our website https://cgcproject.com.

There is no such a quarterly "dividend": imagine we collect 100 Bitcoins and you invested 10 Bitcoins into our project: You will get 10% of all CGC ever minted and can use them on on all  our games servers or trade them for Bitcoin (We do already have wallet and contacts with minor exchanges).

The closest thing to a "dividend" is, as stated on our website shop page and on whitepaper:

For cards sold during ICO Phase: 20% of BTC sale price will be redirected to ICO partecipants as first dividend, back to their own BTC address. Each investor share of profit will be proportional to his/her investment share in the ICO, calculated at 23.59 GMT of the day before the scheduled payout.
For cards sold after ICO Phase: 20% of BTC sale price will be used to purchase back CGC coins, helping value consolidation on major exchanges. They will be saved on a special public address and will be used to finance Poker “Monthly Tournament” awards and Magic related initiatives, as chosen by the community on Bitcointalk.

We do have 2 roadmaps, a generic one for the game project, and a "calendar" of MTG Edition Releases.
First one will be published on website in the next hours, we opened this thread with a few hours extra hours (ICO last 7 days) to see what are most common community suggestion/complaints and move accordingly. Stay tuned and thanks for your suggestions, we really appreciate them!

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:29:28 PM

ah I think I'll get another surprise addition to the ICO and Zcash clone, why not make something different, I believe you can make something interesting Smiley

Thanks for your support, we will soon post screenshots and video previews of live matches (and the instant delivery player to player market). Stay tuned for further news!

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

the ico details in the op looks very simple  yeah , you should add more information to the op and that people can know

where is your team members detail? Grin
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:37:01 PM

the ico details in the op looks very simple  yeah , you should add more information to the op and that people can know

where is your team members detail? Grin

I'll add them in the announcement, you can find them linked as "About Us" on top bar of our website https://cgcproject.com

Direct link here: https://cgcproject.com/index.php/about-us/

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:24:23 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 02:27:22 PM by CGC Project

CGC Project first week Roadmap: DELAYED UNTIL ACTIVITY UPGRADES

• 26/11/2016 : Website online, BitcoinTalk Announcement
  • 27/11/2016 : ICO Start, it will last 7 days
  • 01/12/2016 : Software Pre-Releases: HD game version and SD one for investors only, playing in alpha testing mode (no money bets, no automatic rules), P2P instant market fully functional.
                            Credit bonus for early investors only.
  • 02/12/2016 : CGC Forum opens to public, full Game Manual released.
  • 03/12/2016 : ICO ends at 23.59 Coordinated Universal TIME. Software Public Release: HD and SD versions in beta testing mode (yes money bets, no automatic rules)
  • 04/12/2016 : CGC Wallet release, manual funds distribution, Token Shop opens.
                            Most recent MTG editions and oldest one will be available for sale in-game. Read whitepaper for funds destination.
  • 05/12/2016 : We should be listed on some minor exchanges... stay tuned.

Complete roadmap will be published soon on our website.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:36:17 PM

What's your favourite game?

Would you like to join a modular online platform to play with friends?
One server command several subservers, one for each game instance and each subserver may host several 1-4 player tables for your favourite game.
Historically accurate boosters/decks would be available, same for a instant player to player single cards market.

Please vote your favourite Card Game on our poll thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694468.0 Smiley

Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:47:00 PM

I can not register on the cgcproject.com and have it appreciated. I have had many attempts to register but in each case received this response

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:53:52 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 09:05:57 PM by CGC Project

I can not register on the cgcproject.com and have it appreciated. I have had many attempts to register but in each case received this response

Very strange, it's a basic Captcha plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:56:54 PM

Very strange, it's a basic Captcha plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

Did you click on "I'm not a Robot" and complete that easy task before clicking "register" ? It's the simplest solution I'm thinking about.. no issues on my side.

Mento
Legendary

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:06:21 PM

http://savepic.ru/12385878.png

Very strange, it's the basic Google plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

Did you click on "I'm not a Robot" and complete that easy task before clicking "register" ? It's the simplest solution I'm thinking about.. no issues on my side.

No, I did everything right and got the green sign. This appears after clicking the button REGISTER. I have noticed some problems with access to the resources of Google, perhaps this is the case. I'll try to get through social networks.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:08:09 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 04:12:52 PM by CGC Project

http://savepic.ru/12385878.png

Very strange, it's the basic Google plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

No, I did everything right and got the green sign. This appears after clicking the button REGISTER. I have noticed some problems with access to the resources of Google, perhaps this is the case. I'll try to get through social networks.

Let me know if you have problems with Social Login, we can manually address your issue.

Mento
Legendary

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:17:49 PM

Let me know if you have problems with Social Login, cause we may manually address your issue.

I have problems with the entrance through Google +
I see a system error: An error occurred while creating a new user: Cannot create a user with an empty login name.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:21:51 PM

Let me know if you have problems with Social Login, cause we may manually address your issue.

I have problems with the entrance through Google +
I see a system error: An error occurred while creating a new user: Cannot create a user with an empty login name.

PM me an email of yours, I'll fix it.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like you passed the registration twice, both with Facebook and manually Grin

If you have time please try clicking on button "Play Game" on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CGC-Project-1386806234716234/ to confirm it's working and brings you to our website.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:44:21 AM

Spell of genisis came out  a while ago and its other game I forget the name. Now just recently there were other card type games but one the Dev just disappeared now this one is Jere. I think this is the start of the trend. It always happens. One company succeeds at something then you get copycats that follow.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:42:07 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 03:55:59 AM by CGC Project

Spell of genisis came out  a while ago and its other game I forget the name. Now just recently there were other card type games but one the Dev just disappeared now this one is Jere. I think this is the start of the trend. It always happens. One company succeeds at something then you get copycats that follow.

Yes, we are clearly inspired by Spells of Genesis, and yes, there is no doubt, we clearly aim to migrate as soon as possible whole database on a counterparty/blockchain environment. We're currently testing a couple of solutions, but we clearly need to hire more staff.  But if you read our whitepaper you sure noticed our project is something different.
We do not offer a single game, we're offering a modular platform, several (low resources demanding) subservers for each different card game may be attached to a main unit. Each subserver (single game) manage 4 layers:

1)"Boosters (or starters) minting" to emulate booster packs you may buy in a game shop.
2)"your unique collection" of each game a developer/company may publish.
3)"deck building tools" to create or import/export decks list, with an integrated, configurable, legality check before each match.
4)"a peer to peer live market, no fees" to trade 24/7 cards at best possible price with other players.

A lot of "1-4 player table instances" may be attached to a single suberver, (we will provide enough). As soon server is well estabilished we will provide instructions to players so they may host their own tables if all instances are busy (with their own rules, automatic money bets, legality checks..) . We will provide a currency (and a convertible in-game token for instant transactions and bets management). 50% of CGC funds we collect with in-game boosters sale go back to players trough bonuses/tournaments, 20% of BTC funds we collect will be used to purchase CGC on exchanges, sustaining price and financing whatever activity players/investors/collectors may demand (e.g. tournaments prizes/burn money/bonus for a complete, registered, collection.

Please do not see "Card Games Coin project" as a "game": it's more like a modular, highly configurable, "implementation of a card game engine".
I mean, we may even create "Bitcointalk Card Game" and implement it as a sub-server of CGC Project.
Magic The Gathering has been choosen as first server as example to show investors the true potential of the software, that game requires a lot of coding for hand/deck/gamefield user interactions and as you will see in our video previews it already has almost 24,000 cards and dozens of editions already implemented inside..

Also MTG has a huge market cap, rarest cards are worth a lot of money, this won't hurt. Give a look at our whitepaper if you're interested.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

activity test, 28

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 12:40:57 AM by termion

activity test, 28

Cancel current ico and Make ICO on https://liqui.io with escrow ...  "Round" gave 100 BTC for 12 minutes ( they don't have working game !!!! YOU ARE ALREADY HAVE GAMES!!!)  ... Your idea more strong - you have ALREADY working games ... Set price of 1 coins 8-10 satoshi  , and many people will buy your coins ... many traders like pump price of coin ... 10 satoshi - ideal pump for 100 or 170 ...

200 BTC, I think, you will  collect for 4-5 hours on liqui
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:51:14 PM

your thread not complete, the title annocument thread you must write your name coin
your ico selling without escrow

if you not use reputable escrow is write list in bitcointalk, very dificult you can get investor and buyer
termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:36:31 AM

If ICO will be cancelled , and will be on liqui, I can make russian translate ...  

IMPORTANT: You must have not premine ...
termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:03:35 AM

Escrow maybe SebastianSJ
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:19:22 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 02:24:30 PM by CGC Project

activity test, 28

Cancel current ico and Make ICO on https://liqui.io with escrow ...  "Round" gave 100 BTC for 12 minutes ( they don't have working game !!!! YOU ARE ALREADY HAVE GAMES!!!)  ... Your idea more strong - you have ALREADY working games ... Set price of 1 coins 8-10 satoshi  , and many people will buy your coins ... many traders like pump price of coin ... 10 satoshi - ideal pump for 100 or 170 ...

We will make a new ICO announcement as soon as they unlock our activity. We did read activity rules, we should already have 42 activity, not 28. No clue why we are still waiting. We already have some working games: Magic The Gathering, Pokémon, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings... Basically our card game engine can support a lot of card games, it's modular, portable (in a usb stick), and low resources demanding, it can easily be implemented inside CGC wallet itself, we're currently working on that. We will pre-release software during the crowdfunding for investors only, it would be nice to invite some Crypto blogger to a similar initiative in order to receive a project review as soon as possible. We offer NO bounties for that, so please don't send me PM asking for paid advertising on your blog, sorry.

We'd like to make a classical crowdfunding.. I have no clue what this "liqui" is, I'll give it a look.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:39:24 PM

activity test, 28

We will make a new ICO announcement as soon as they unlock our activity. We did read activity rules, we should already have 42 activity, not 28. No clue why we are still waiting. We already have some working games: Magic The Gathering, Pokémon, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings... Basically our card game engine can support a lot of card games, it's modular, portable (in a usb stick), and low resources demanding, it can easily be implemented inside CGC wallet itself, we're currently working on that. We will pre-release software during the crowdfunding for investors only, it would be nice to invite some Crypto blogger to a similar initiative in order to receive a project review as soon as possible. We offer NO bounties for that, so please don't send me PM asking for paid advertising on your blog, sorry.

We'd like to make a classical crowdfunding.. I have no clue what this "liqui" is, I'll give it a look.

liqui.io - good exchange... They accept ICO till 100-200 BTC ... now liqui has little coins and many active users - because collect 200 BTC no difficult ...  If 1 coin will be cost 10 satoshi - many-many users will buying your coins ... 10x must be ... minimal price of your coin will be 100-150 satoshi (10-15x)

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:10:10 PM

activity test, 28

liqui.io - good exchange... They accept ICO till 100-200 BTC ... now liqui has little coins and many active users - because collect 200 BTC no difficult ...  If 1 coin will be cost 10 satoshi - many-many users will buying your coins ... 10x must be ... minimal price of your coin will be 100-150 satoshi (10-15x)

We're not interested in other persons managing our crowdfunding. But that exchange seems serious. How can I apply for having CGC listed on your website as soon as funds distribution is over?

We already have wallet for both Linux and Windows, and of course the source code. Wallets and source will be released to public as soon as ICO ends, funds will be distribuited next day. We don't want coin to be on exchanges until funds distribution is over.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:12:04 PM

https://liqui.io/IOU    

By email support@liqui.io
By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange
By Telegram @Liqui
By Bitcointalk PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080;sa=summary
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:17:05 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 05:16:13 PM by CGC Project

https://liqui.io/IOU    

By email support@liqui.io
By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange
By Telegram @Liqui
By Bitcointalk PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080;sa=summary

Very good, thanks! We will surely apply.
I guess investors will be happy another exchange can setup trading for CGC in a short span of time.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:18:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 - good escrow .. Many people believe him . He quickly release fund ...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

No escrow and self moderated thread?
This is the first sign of scam. definitely will end up like Ebitz and Opair with self moderated thread. Stay away from these ICO, you will just lose your money for this scammers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:50:49 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 05:01:03 PM by CGC Project

Does anyone know a Crypto blog/magazine which may be interested in "Games" projects and being invited to the pre-release of the game? No paid advertisement.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

Does anyone know a Crypto blog/magazine who may be interested in "Games" projects who'd like being invited to the pre-release of the game? No paid advertisement.

I will seek it... But traders more interesting price of 1 coin; more of traders no read blogs etc ...
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 05:09:07 PM

Does anyone know a Crypto blog/magazine who may be interested in "Games" projects who'd like being invited to the pre-release of the game? No paid advertisement.

I will seek it... But traders more interesting price of 1 coin; more of traders no read blogs etc ...

I see, trading is important, no doubt. Tha'ys why we already have exchanges contacts. But this is more than a "trading" coin.
It's a mean of exchange to be used in a Multi-Game Engine Platform. First huge game, MTG, will be released instantly. With this coin you can buy single game (limited quantity) boosters in-game and buy/sell single cards in an integrated player to player market, no house fees. Several Games will be added during 2017, hopefully rising CGC demand and rewarding crowdfunding investors a lot. That's why we're also looiking for a couple of independents "game project review"..

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:12:24 PM

I see, trading is important, no doubt. Tha'ys why we already have exchanges contacts. But this is more than a "trading" coin.
It's a mean of exchange to be used in a Multi-Game Engine Platform. First huge game, MTG, will be released instantly. With this coin you can buy single game (limited quantity) boosters in-game and buy/sell single cards in an integrated player to player market, no house fees. Several Games will be added during 2017, hopefully rising CGC demand and rewarding crowdfunding investors a lot. That's why we're also looiking for a couple of independents "game project review"..

THerefore i strong wait - when you agreed with exchange about ICO ... ICO must be successfull.
termion

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:27:49 AM

What your future plans?
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:20:08 AM

SEND ME YOU WHITEPAPER, I REVIEW GOOD, SPELLCHECK AND ADD MY NAME, YOU PAY BOUNTY.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:48:57 AM

SEND ME YOU WHITEPAPER, I REVIEW GOOD, SPELLCHECK AND ADD MY NAME, YOU PAY BOUNTY.

Whitepaper link is available on the top bar of our website. Your english proficiency is debatable though, no bounties for you  Wink

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:50:11 AM

What your future plans?

Our first plan is to reach 30 activity so we can post images  Smiley
Second plan is to publish a decent announcement, images included  Wink

termion

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:49:57 PM

About game - I think, it will be more interesting... I want help you in promotion your games
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:11:55 AM

activity test 2

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

Your coin doesn't even have a name just (ANN).  Wow these coins are getting crappier by the day, people now give so little effort that a simple name can not be given to their project.
termion

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:32:20 AM

activity test 2

06   дeкaбpя   2016 - 4:00:00 PM   - next step for activity ... Prepare
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:09:34 AM

plus added one again without escrow
ico selling without escrow is low trust, because accident decloud and ebitz coin, without escrow run away is capital money investor
after collect bitcoin coin founder is run without distribution coin, without listing in exchanger

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:23:04 AM

Your coin doesn't even have a name just (ANN).  Wow these coins are getting crappier by the day, people now give so little effort that a simple name can not be given to their project.
ANN was renamed blank because we're going to restart the announcement as soon as activity unlocks. Please visit our website  https://cgcproject.com to learn more about our project, our whitepaper is available for reading and download. Feel free to question us trough our support page.
Do you like collectible card games too?

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:05:25 AM

activity test 2

06   дeкaбpя   2016 - 4:00:00 PM   - next step for activity ... Prepare

Thanks man.

blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:42:49 PM

Whitepaper link is available on the top bar of our website. Your english proficiency is debatable though, no bounties for you  Wink

WHITEPAPER OK, NEED MORE PAGE.

MORE PAGE = MORE CREDIBILITY = MORE "INVESTOR"

NEED PHOTO OF WOMAN, LESS CLOTHING BETTER = MORE "INVESTOR" (BUT HORNY)
termion

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:55:42 PM

Soon activity 40 ... I wait ICO on exchange ...
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:03:06 AM

Soon activity 40 ... I wait ICO on exchange ...

Please stop advertising your exchange on our thread, you may open a thread for that. We tolerated enough. Further attempts will cause your posts removal.
Thanks for your comprehension.

repdev

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:45:01 AM

ann of what? no info?
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:43:06 AM

ann of what? no info?

Hello and thanks for your interest.

Did you check our website? Did you read our whitepaper? You can contact us here or on our support page if you need more info. Official announcement on bitcointalk should be tonight/tomorrow, we're waiting for December 6th Activity cronjob, we can't post images yet. Roadmap will be updated accordingly, we're going to start a crowdfunding, details will follow.

P.s. Do you like collectible card games?

ttookk

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:56:47 AM

Quick question: do you have the rights to use Wizards of the Coasts/Magic the Gatherings copyrighted material?
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:38:04 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 07:24:53 PM by CGC Project

Quick question: do you have the rights to use Wizards of the Coasts/Magic the Gatherings copyrighted material?

Very good question and the very first problem we had to solve time ago.
It's easy though: there is only a way not to infringe copyright: releasing software without Images and Automated Rules. CGC Project is a "game engine" not a "game", CGC Project provide a container and its operative manual. We can't be held responsible if you download card images of a copyrighted game, we can legally replicate subcontainers (card boosters, collections), card text but no flavour text, turns/phases, if we do not use cards images inside the container itself.

We did not invented anything new in this kind of copyright management, we did researches about it: other people faced similar problem, even online 1player decktesting tools developers. About time we write a nice disclaimer about the copyright issue, thanks for your suggestion, it's been really useful and appreciated!

P.s.
Don't worry, I'd bet some user will be kind enough to offer complete full images repositories, for Both HD and SD versions, even before public release. Someone may turn "Rules" on as soon as we migrate to blockchain environment for the same reason.. We can't promote the download of anything related, you can understand..

repdev

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:57:43 PM

Yes, take care of copyright things.  Wink
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:25:58 PM

Yes, take care of copyright things.  Wink

We already took care about it, we won't break any law since we release no copyrighted cards. It's the same problem every online card game server had to face during these years, We will respect licenses as they did.

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

WHITEPAPER OK, NEED MORE PAGE.

MORE PAGE = MORE CREDIBILITY = MORE "INVESTOR"

NEED PHOTO OF WOMAN, LESS CLOTHING BETTER = MORE "INVESTOR" (BUT HORNY)

ALSO! MORE CAPS, MORE CREDIBILITY

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ttookk

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:59:31 PM

Yes, take care of copyright things.  Wink

We already took care about it, we won't break any law since we release no copyrighted cards. It's the same problem every online card game server had to face during these years, We will respect licenses as they did.

Well, there are mana symbol in this thread and a Magic the Gathering picture on the front of your website. There is that.
termion

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:35:18 PM

Activity - 42 ... Congratilation ! Wait great news ! You are best !
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:53:50 PM

Great, we are Junior members!

CGC PROJECT UPDATE

Activity unlocked and crowdfunding will be announced soon.

We contacted most reputable escrows on this forum and so far SebastianJu seems the best candidate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721
He is a Bitcointalk "Legendary member" and he offers escrow since 2013.

We hope he is interested in the project and can assist us.
Crowdfunding won't start until we find a reputable and community accepted escrow.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 01:37:26 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 07:22:52 PM by CGC Project

CGC PROJECT UPDATE

We're discussing with SebastianJu conditions for a safe release of Bitcoins when crowdfunding ends.

Basic conditions to be met are:

• escrow has full control over BTC address
  • a working game engine with a pre-release proof
  • a working p2p in-game market with a pre-release proof
  • the release of all CGC funds to investors

Some details are yet to be fixed, but we think  we will find an agreement and it will satisfies all involved persons.
We also contacted another Legendary Member with a great reputation as escrow, in case Sebastian is too busy.

termion

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:18:52 PM

what price of 1 coins? If more than 20 satoshi, i think, it will mistake...
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:43:55 PM

There won't be such a "fixed coin price", market will discover it. After crowdfunding all 21.000.000 CGC will be divided among investors in proportional shares, according to the invested amount. (except a 1% used for bounties/development fund).

termion

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:57:05 PM

There won't be such a "fixed coin price", market will discover it. After crowdfunding all 21.000.000 CGC will be divided among investors in proportional shares, according to the invested amount. (except a 1% used for bounties/development fund).

When I will wait last day ICO ... If price of coin will be 150 satoshi or more - I don't invest ...   I'm hope on "wall" 200 BTC on 12-20 satoshi ...
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 04:25:06 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 07:05:24 PM by CGC Project

CGC PROJECT UPDATE

We're discussing with SebastianJu conditions for a safe release of Bitcoins when crowdfunding ends.

Basic conditions to be met are:

• escrow has full control over BTC address
  • a working game engine with a pre-release proof
  • a working p2p in-game market with a pre-release proof
  • the release of all CGC funds to investors

Some details are yet to be fixed, but we think  we will find an agreement and it will satisfies all involved persons.
We also contacted another Legendary Member with a great reputation as escrow, in case Sebastian is too busy.

Sebastian stopped answering to our PMs. Maybe he is very busy, because he stopped communications though we never had an issue. I can post full private conversations with him if anyone doesn't believe us. John (John K.) is next candidate.

UPDATE

John (John K.) is the other candidate, but I can't say how serious he is about this peculiar service. He told he can be our escrow, but he interrupted communications too. Probably he is very busy. I can post full private conversations with him if anyone doesn't believe us.

Does anyone know others serious candidates?

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 04:38:54 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 04:58:36 PM by CGC Project

We need an english speaking candidate. A person who can answer to our team private messages.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 07:39:13 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 01:04:53 AM by CGC Project

UPDATE

We contacted OgNasty, another very reputable escrow, maybe he can help us. We're waiting for an answer.
Please suggest us other good candidates.

UPDATE
Discussing crowdfunding details with SFR10 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680647.0. He's a an old member of the forum and have great experience as escrow.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 11:19:28 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 12:42:28 PM by CGC Project

UPDATE

OgNasty message suggest he probably thinks we are scammers. Fine with that.
He is available for escrow though,  Wink  if we pay him 2.50 Bitcoin, in advance.

We refused.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 12:34:47 PM by CGC Project

UPDATE

SFR10 is asking for 1%, we accept such a fee. He refuse to act as escrow because "he doesn't want to use a multisig address and because ICO already started".
Of course second problem is not a real problem, ICO won't start until we will find a decent escrow service.

Does someone know any other serious candidate?

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:37:01 AM

indoesian translation reserved.
just wait new info / details ANN.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 12:36:46 PM

Thanks, we will keep indonesian translation reserved. Nice activity on your local forum!

We will officially announce the project as soon as we find an escrow for BTC funds.

PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

Thanks, we will keep indonesian translation reserved. Nice activity on your local forum!

We will officially announce the project as soon as we find an escrow for BTC funds.

Hi, do you plan a thread in the Russian community and I didn't find the information about translation bounties  Roll Eyes
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 06:05:44 PM

Hi, do you plan a thread in the Russian community and I didn't find the information about translation bounties  Roll Eyes

Russian translation has been already reserved. As I said we will officially announce the project, roadmap and bounties as soon as we find an escrow for BTC funds.
Do you know any available escrow? We can provide him proofs our software works, our market works, our wallet works. We do pay a nice tip for that service.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 06:39:19 PM

We contacted Rhavar as escrow, price is fine and we accept the conditions he asked for.

He suggested a 2on3 signature address, we refuse it, it's been hard enough to find 1 escrow..
If he accepts a 2on2 signature address we can finally move on and announce the project.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 06:50:10 PM

U seem to talk to urself. Escrow assumes ICO. People saw it a mile away and ran away. U should have thought of a smoother transition to ICO but apparently u were much too fast with ur spontaneous attempt to crowdfund 2 BTC and lost the least shred of credibility.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:50:15 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 08:38:59 PM by CGC Project

U seem to talk to urself. Escrow assumes ICO. People saw it a mile away and ran away. U should have thought of a smoother transition to ICO but apparently u were much too fast with ur spontaneous attempt to crowdfund 2 BTC and lost the least shred of credibility.

Yes I'm talking to myself. I'm not mad though, I just keep here the history of our attempts to find a decent escrow in case community may ask why we chose a peculiar escrow. Grin

Yes, we were too fast, we clearly understimated the chances to find a decent escrow. We thought a private "pre-release show" of game engine, wallet, live market to the escrow would be interesting enough to catch the interest of a "high community trust" middle-man. We have no strange request for the escrow, we are willing to discuss details of the deal, we are willing to pay a percentage fee, we accepted SebastianJu's as only signature needed to release the funds.. I have no clue why he stop answering us.  He is maybe too busy.

OgNasty is a different case. Theoretically he should be one of the best 3 escrow of the forum (or so it says the apposite thread). But community demands an escrow to make community interest...
OgNasty clearly didn't care much about our project being legit or we being scammers... he vaguely suggested working with scammers cost time and he wants 2.50 for having the job done. We could pay him 2.5 BTC, no doubt. But what about the community? Community wanted an escrow making community interest, not a guy who is willing to work with possible scammers if they pay him 2.5 BTC in advance, making no questions about the project itself. It doesn't make any sense to pay someone who doesn't care if we're scammers.

We have no real hurry, we can postpone launch for the time needed to find a good escrow.
I hope we didn't lost "last shred of credibility": we did a few mistakes but the project has a solid base escrow problems shouldn't  touch.

We have no hurry to release the software but it would be nice to have the game available before Christmas  Cheesy

termion

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:52:43 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 02:05:16 AM by termion

Why need escrow? He collect BTC - and give them developer . then they will done something... For example, OPAIR... EScrow collect BTC, Wasserman produced very bad qt-wallet, Sebastjan gave him BTC, wasserman run - many people was scummed... So, WHY NEED ESCROW? Escrow can run, die, lost password to account ...

Exchange or not has nothing to do with a refunds or not. You can only request your funds back if there is something wrong with the coin, there isn't any rule that applies that you need to have a exchange. There are so many ICO coins that are still not on a exchange after several weeks.

Once again, I pray to make ICO on any normal exchange - except Yobit ( today scum Shorty killed  believe in ICO on Yobit)
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 04:58:58 PM

We had a long discussion with SebastianJu and we agreed all necessaries details. He will be CGC Project escrow.
We will close this thread, and a new announcement will follow soon.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:07:30 PM

U posted on a site uve so far collected 200 BTC yet u kept misguiding people here in the thread saying escrow is still wanted. So have u completed the crowdfunding as yet? If u havent, why  would u post the details on the amount of funding collected?
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 12:29:22 PM

U posted on a site uve so far collected 200 BTC yet u kept misguiding people here in the thread saying escrow is still wanted. So have u completed the crowdfunding as yet? If u havent, why  would u post the details on the amount of funding collected?

Thanks, restarted the milestone tool. It was just a test to see if it works fine. Official announcement will be today.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: