Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] CGC Project is looking for an escrow service. Post here please.  (Read 4225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:17:49 PM

Let me know if you have problems with Social Login, cause we may manually address your issue.

I have problems with the entrance through Google +
I see a system error: An error occurred while creating a new user: Cannot create a user with an empty login name.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:21:51 PM

Let me know if you have problems with Social Login, cause we may manually address your issue.

I have problems with the entrance through Google +
I see a system error: An error occurred while creating a new user: Cannot create a user with an empty login name.

PM me an email of yours, I'll fix it.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like you passed the registration twice, both with Facebook and manually Grin

If you have time please try clicking on button "Play Game" on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CGC-Project-1386806234716234/ to confirm it's working and brings you to our website.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:44:21 AM

Spell of genisis came out  a while ago and its other game I forget the name. Now just recently there were other card type games but one the Dev just disappeared now this one is Jere. I think this is the start of the trend. It always happens. One company succeeds at something then you get copycats that follow.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:42:07 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 03:55:59 AM by CGC Project

Spell of genisis came out  a while ago and its other game I forget the name. Now just recently there were other card type games but one the Dev just disappeared now this one is Jere. I think this is the start of the trend. It always happens. One company succeeds at something then you get copycats that follow.

Yes, we are clearly inspired by Spells of Genesis, and yes, there is no doubt, we clearly aim to migrate as soon as possible whole database on a counterparty/blockchain environment. We're currently testing a couple of solutions, but we clearly need to hire more staff.  But if you read our whitepaper you sure noticed our project is something different.
We do not offer a single game, we're offering a modular platform, several (low resources demanding) subservers for each different card game may be attached to a main unit. Each subserver (single game) manage 4 layers:

1)"Boosters (or starters) minting" to emulate booster packs you may buy in a game shop.
2)"your unique collection" of each game a developer/company may publish.
3)"deck building tools" to create or import/export decks list, with an integrated, configurable, legality check before each match.
4)"a peer to peer live market, no fees" to trade 24/7 cards at best possible price with other players.

A lot of "1-4 player table instances" may be attached to a single suberver, (we will provide enough). As soon server is well estabilished we will provide instructions to players so they may host their own tables if all instances are busy (with their own rules, automatic money bets, legality checks..) . We will provide a currency (and a convertible in-game token for instant transactions and bets management). 50% of CGC funds we collect with in-game boosters sale go back to players trough bonuses/tournaments, 20% of BTC funds we collect will be used to purchase CGC on exchanges, sustaining price and financing whatever activity players/investors/collectors may demand (e.g. tournaments prizes/burn money/bonus for a complete, registered, collection.

Please do not see "Card Games Coin project" as a "game": it's more like a modular, highly configurable, "implementation of a card game engine".
I mean, we may even create "Bitcointalk Card Game" and implement it as a sub-server of CGC Project.
Magic The Gathering has been choosen as first server as example to show investors the true potential of the software, that game requires a lot of coding for hand/deck/gamefield user interactions and as you will see in our video previews it already has almost 24,000 cards and dozens of editions already implemented inside..

Also MTG has a huge market cap, rarest cards are worth a lot of money, this won't hurt. Give a look at our whitepaper if you're interested.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

activity test, 28

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 12:40:57 AM by termion

activity test, 28

Cancel current ico and Make ICO on https://liqui.io with escrow ...  "Round" gave 100 BTC for 12 minutes ( they don't have working game !!!! YOU ARE ALREADY HAVE GAMES!!!)  ... Your idea more strong - you have ALREADY working games ... Set price of 1 coins 8-10 satoshi  , and many people will buy your coins ... many traders like pump price of coin ... 10 satoshi - ideal pump for 100 or 170 ...

200 BTC, I think, you will  collect for 4-5 hours on liqui
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:51:14 PM

your thread not complete, the title annocument thread you must write your name coin
your ico selling without escrow

if you not use reputable escrow is write list in bitcointalk, very dificult you can get investor and buyer
termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:36:31 AM

If ICO will be cancelled , and will be on liqui, I can make russian translate ...  

IMPORTANT: You must have not premine ...
termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:03:35 AM

Escrow maybe SebastianSJ
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:19:22 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 02:24:30 PM by CGC Project

activity test, 28

Cancel current ico and Make ICO on https://liqui.io with escrow ...  "Round" gave 100 BTC for 12 minutes ( they don't have working game !!!! YOU ARE ALREADY HAVE GAMES!!!)  ... Your idea more strong - you have ALREADY working games ... Set price of 1 coins 8-10 satoshi  , and many people will buy your coins ... many traders like pump price of coin ... 10 satoshi - ideal pump for 100 or 170 ...

We will make a new ICO announcement as soon as they unlock our activity. We did read activity rules, we should already have 42 activity, not 28. No clue why we are still waiting. We already have some working games: Magic The Gathering, Pokémon, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings... Basically our card game engine can support a lot of card games, it's modular, portable (in a usb stick), and low resources demanding, it can easily be implemented inside CGC wallet itself, we're currently working on that. We will pre-release software during the crowdfunding for investors only, it would be nice to invite some Crypto blogger to a similar initiative in order to receive a project review as soon as possible. We offer NO bounties for that, so please don't send me PM asking for paid advertising on your blog, sorry.

We'd like to make a classical crowdfunding.. I have no clue what this "liqui" is, I'll give it a look.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:39:24 PM

activity test, 28

We will make a new ICO announcement as soon as they unlock our activity. We did read activity rules, we should already have 42 activity, not 28. No clue why we are still waiting. We already have some working games: Magic The Gathering, Pokémon, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings... Basically our card game engine can support a lot of card games, it's modular, portable (in a usb stick), and low resources demanding, it can easily be implemented inside CGC wallet itself, we're currently working on that. We will pre-release software during the crowdfunding for investors only, it would be nice to invite some Crypto blogger to a similar initiative in order to receive a project review as soon as possible. We offer NO bounties for that, so please don't send me PM asking for paid advertising on your blog, sorry.

We'd like to make a classical crowdfunding.. I have no clue what this "liqui" is, I'll give it a look.

liqui.io - good exchange... They accept ICO till 100-200 BTC ... now liqui has little coins and many active users - because collect 200 BTC no difficult ...  If 1 coin will be cost 10 satoshi - many-many users will buying your coins ... 10x must be ... minimal price of your coin will be 100-150 satoshi (10-15x)

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:10:10 PM

activity test, 28

liqui.io - good exchange... They accept ICO till 100-200 BTC ... now liqui has little coins and many active users - because collect 200 BTC no difficult ...  If 1 coin will be cost 10 satoshi - many-many users will buying your coins ... 10x must be ... minimal price of your coin will be 100-150 satoshi (10-15x)

We're not interested in other persons managing our crowdfunding. But that exchange seems serious. How can I apply for having CGC listed on your website as soon as funds distribution is over?

We already have wallet for both Linux and Windows, and of course the source code. Wallets and source will be released to public as soon as ICO ends, funds will be distribuited next day. We don't want coin to be on exchanges until funds distribution is over.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:12:04 PM

https://liqui.io/IOU    

By email support@liqui.io
By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange
By Telegram @Liqui
By Bitcointalk PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080;sa=summary
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:17:05 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 05:16:13 PM by CGC Project

https://liqui.io/IOU    

By email support@liqui.io
By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange
By Telegram @Liqui
By Bitcointalk PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080;sa=summary

Very good, thanks! We will surely apply.
I guess investors will be happy another exchange can setup trading for CGC in a short span of time.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:18:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 - good escrow .. Many people believe him . He quickly release fund ...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

No escrow and self moderated thread?
This is the first sign of scam. definitely will end up like Ebitz and Opair with self moderated thread. Stay away from these ICO, you will just lose your money for this scammers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:50:49 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 05:01:03 PM by CGC Project

Does anyone know a Crypto blog/magazine which may be interested in "Games" projects and being invited to the pre-release of the game? No paid advertisement.

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

Does anyone know a Crypto blog/magazine who may be interested in "Games" projects who'd like being invited to the pre-release of the game? No paid advertisement.

I will seek it... But traders more interesting price of 1 coin; more of traders no read blogs etc ...
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 05:09:07 PM

Does anyone know a Crypto blog/magazine who may be interested in "Games" projects who'd like being invited to the pre-release of the game? No paid advertisement.

I will seek it... But traders more interesting price of 1 coin; more of traders no read blogs etc ...

I see, trading is important, no doubt. Tha'ys why we already have exchanges contacts. But this is more than a "trading" coin.
It's a mean of exchange to be used in a Multi-Game Engine Platform. First huge game, MTG, will be released instantly. With this coin you can buy single game (limited quantity) boosters in-game and buy/sell single cards in an integrated player to player market, no house fees. Several Games will be added during 2017, hopefully rising CGC demand and rewarding crowdfunding investors a lot. That's why we're also looiking for a couple of independents "game project review"..

termion

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:12:24 PM

I see, trading is important, no doubt. Tha'ys why we already have exchanges contacts. But this is more than a "trading" coin.
It's a mean of exchange to be used in a Multi-Game Engine Platform. First huge game, MTG, will be released instantly. With this coin you can buy single game (limited quantity) boosters in-game and buy/sell single cards in an integrated player to player market, no house fees. Several Games will be added during 2017, hopefully rising CGC demand and rewarding crowdfunding investors a lot. That's why we're also looiking for a couple of independents "game project review"..

THerefore i strong wait - when you agreed with exchange about ICO ... ICO must be successfull.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: