Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] CGC Project is looking for an escrow service. Post here please.  (Read 4225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:29:44 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 12:30:10 PM by CGC Project

Update: Activity cron job didn't refresh yet and we can't post  images. We will be unlocked in a few hours.

Screenshots and video previews of the game will be posted soon! Register on our website for latest news: https://cgcproject.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:09:09 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 06:03:54 PM by btcdie

CGC Project is a brilliant multiplayer and multiplatform implementation of a card game engine. And it makes you earn money!
The card game engine is designed to be of general purpose core for several modules each defining a specific game behaviour.
Download the portable platform software with your modules of interest. Launch the software, it connects to the server of the game.
When connected, all aspects of the trading, collecting and playing are immediatly available to the player.
CGC Support and get in contact with us. We would like to hear your opinion about CGC Project.

Thank you and see you in game!

Kind regards,
Lukaas Koskinen, CEO

Resources

CGC Website

CGC Support

Facebook

Twitter

Slack

Specifications

CGC's official ticker: CGC (Card Games Coin)
CGC's official currency symbol: ¢

Block Time: 64 seconds
Round Time: ~15 minutes
Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6
Supply: 21 million CGC + 1% Annual POS   (210.000 reserved for Public Development Fund, 1%)

Initial Crowdfunding Offering (ICO)

You can join our ICO on our website here: Invest now

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:13:47 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

great, there's always one to come and spoil the party and post the bloody ANN for the newbie dev.  Grin

Also, another ICO.

No thanks.

Too many fucking ICOs lately.

But good luck.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:18:28 PM

Ico without bounties and working wallet have no succes.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:34:23 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 09:10:03 PM by CGC Project

We do have a working wallet, coin is full premined and it will divided among investors (except for an 1% small development public address fund, needed also for game server tokens flow, tournaments and bonus, we will post details soon)

Each investor will receive a share proportional to investment done, no early bonus planned except for pre-release credits.
A limited amount of investors will be allowed to download and test the software two days before ICO ends, they will be given some free In-game tokens, convertibles 1:1 with CGC coins at official launch. They'll be able to test both game and real time market environment.

Exact roadmap will be published soon.

We will set up small bounties for local translations, but no faucets or giveaway will be organized.

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:39:35 PM

We do have a working wallet, coin is full premined and it will divided among investors (except for a small development public adress fund, needed also for game server tokens flow, tournaments and bonus, we will post details soon)

Each investor will receive a share proportional to investment done, no early bonus planned except for pre-release credits.
A limited amount of investors will be allowed to download and test the software two days before ICO ends, they will be given some free In-game tokens, convertibles 1:1 with CGC coins at official launch. They'll be able to test both game and real time market environment.

We will set up small bounties for local translations, but no faucets or giveaway will be organized.

This is another premined coin, I don't think we need any of these. This is one of the numerous coins that has no escrow and a newbie is the creator, what a surprise.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

We do have a working wallet, coin is full premined and it will divided among investors (except for a small development public adress fund, needed also for game server tokens flow, tournaments and bonus, we will post details soon)

This is another premined coin, I don't think we need any of these. This is one of the numerous coins that has no escrow and a newbie is the creator, what a surprise.

Of course it's premined, 99% of coins will be divided among investors, 1% will be kept for development fund: first MTG tournament prizes, players withdrawal fees, bonus for collection registering..

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:10:32 PM

Of course it's premined, 99% of coins will be divided among investors, 1% will be kept for development fund: first MTG tournament prizes, players withdrawal fees, bonus for collection registering..
So tell me who is the escrow of this ICO? Where is the roadmap and the white paper? Who is in your development team, what is their experience in the crypto scene? What are your estimated dividend payouts?
btcforks

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:23:40 PM

ah I think I'll get another surprise addition to the ICO and Zcash clone, why not make something different, I believe you can make something interesting Smiley
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:24:59 PM

So tell me who is the escrow of this ICO? Where is the roadmap and the white paper? Who is in your development team, what is their experience in the crypto scene? What are your estimated dividend payouts?

Whitepaper is available on top of this thread, and it's also linked on the top bar of our website https://cgcproject.com.

There is no such a quarterly "dividend": imagine we collect 100 Bitcoins and you invested 10 Bitcoins into our project: You will get 10% of all CGC ever minted and can use them on on all  our games servers or trade them for Bitcoin (We do already have wallet and contacts with minor exchanges).

The closest thing to a "dividend" is, as stated on our website shop page and on whitepaper:

For cards sold during ICO Phase: 20% of BTC sale price will be redirected to ICO partecipants as first dividend, back to their own BTC address. Each investor share of profit will be proportional to his/her investment share in the ICO, calculated at 23.59 GMT of the day before the scheduled payout.
For cards sold after ICO Phase: 20% of BTC sale price will be used to purchase back CGC coins, helping value consolidation on major exchanges. They will be saved on a special public address and will be used to finance Poker “Monthly Tournament” awards and Magic related initiatives, as chosen by the community on Bitcointalk.

We do have 2 roadmaps, a generic one for the game project, and a "calendar" of MTG Edition Releases.
First one will be published on website in the next hours, we opened this thread with a few hours extra hours (ICO last 7 days) to see what are most common community suggestion/complaints and move accordingly. Stay tuned and thanks for your suggestions, we really appreciate them!

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:29:28 PM

ah I think I'll get another surprise addition to the ICO and Zcash clone, why not make something different, I believe you can make something interesting Smiley

Thanks for your support, we will soon post screenshots and video previews of live matches (and the instant delivery player to player market). Stay tuned for further news!

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

the ico details in the op looks very simple  yeah , you should add more information to the op and that people can know

where is your team members detail? Grin
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:37:01 PM

the ico details in the op looks very simple  yeah , you should add more information to the op and that people can know

where is your team members detail? Grin

I'll add them in the announcement, you can find them linked as "About Us" on top bar of our website https://cgcproject.com

Direct link here: https://cgcproject.com/index.php/about-us/

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:24:23 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 02:27:22 PM by CGC Project

CGC Project first week Roadmap: DELAYED UNTIL ACTIVITY UPGRADES

• 26/11/2016 : Website online, BitcoinTalk Announcement
  • 27/11/2016 : ICO Start, it will last 7 days
  • 01/12/2016 : Software Pre-Releases: HD game version and SD one for investors only, playing in alpha testing mode (no money bets, no automatic rules), P2P instant market fully functional.
                            Credit bonus for early investors only.
  • 02/12/2016 : CGC Forum opens to public, full Game Manual released.
  • 03/12/2016 : ICO ends at 23.59 Coordinated Universal TIME. Software Public Release: HD and SD versions in beta testing mode (yes money bets, no automatic rules)
  • 04/12/2016 : CGC Wallet release, manual funds distribution, Token Shop opens.
                            Most recent MTG editions and oldest one will be available for sale in-game. Read whitepaper for funds destination.
  • 05/12/2016 : We should be listed on some minor exchanges... stay tuned.

Complete roadmap will be published soon on our website.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:36:17 PM

What's your favourite game?

Would you like to join a modular online platform to play with friends?
One server command several subservers, one for each game instance and each subserver may host several 1-4 player tables for your favourite game.
Historically accurate boosters/decks would be available, same for a instant player to player single cards market.

Please vote your favourite Card Game on our poll thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694468.0 Smiley

Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:47:00 PM

I can not register on the cgcproject.com and have it appreciated. I have had many attempts to register but in each case received this response

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:53:52 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 09:05:57 PM by CGC Project

I can not register on the cgcproject.com and have it appreciated. I have had many attempts to register but in each case received this response

Very strange, it's a basic Captcha plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:56:54 PM

Very strange, it's a basic Captcha plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

Did you click on "I'm not a Robot" and complete that easy task before clicking "register" ? It's the simplest solution I'm thinking about.. no issues on my side.

Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:06:21 PM

http://savepic.ru/12385878.png

Very strange, it's the basic Google plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

Did you click on "I'm not a Robot" and complete that easy task before clicking "register" ? It's the simplest solution I'm thinking about.. no issues on my side.

No, I did everything right and got the green sign. This appears after clicking the button REGISTER. I have noticed some problems with access to the resources of Google, perhaps this is the case. I'll try to get through social networks.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:08:09 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 04:12:52 PM by CGC Project

http://savepic.ru/12385878.png

Very strange, it's the basic Google plugin and it passed several test, let me investigate the issue.

No, I did everything right and got the green sign. This appears after clicking the button REGISTER. I have noticed some problems with access to the resources of Google, perhaps this is the case. I'll try to get through social networks.

Let me know if you have problems with Social Login, we can manually address your issue.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: