Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | The water of crypto | NO premine | No ICO |  (Read 45145 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

Guys,

YoBit finally changed the ticker: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ARCO/BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:48:51 AM

Guys,

YoBit finally changed the ticker: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ARCO/BTC

OP link updated , thank you @spartak. The genuine Aquarian.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 05:24:20 PM

ARCO is back on CoinMarketCap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aquariuscoin/

Thanks to Gliss for the fast reaction!

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 06:25:59 PM

Hello, is the faucet dry? Can I buy ARCO at Yobit?

Looks like it. Just send 500 coins over there. And yes, you can now trade ARCO on both YoBit and Cryptopia.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:55:35 AM

Hello, is the faucet dry? Can I buy ARCO at Yobit?

Looks like it. Just send 500 coins over there. And yes, you can now trade ARCO on both YoBit and Cryptopia.

Tnx @spartak please dont fill the official faucet anymore untill i get spamslapper api key as i have logged serious abuse od the faucet and that is the main reason why it hasnt been toped up after.

If i had time i would go thru the logs and prep a nice list of abuser IPs but that wouldln make a difference as some folks are just simply abusers by nature and i cant change that.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:08:49 AM

this coin seems to be interesting though, in my point of view, this ANN is not enough in terms information, like how do they manage to make the coin stay and competetive and what is the purpose of this coin.
but anyways, i will try to buy some at yobit. Wink

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 09:26:27 AM

this coin seems to be interesting though, in my point of view, this ANN is not enough in terms information, like how do they manage to make the coin stay and competetive and what is the purpose of this coin.

Thank you for the support @CryptoGirl. Everything will be revealed in Q1 2017 after all 2k17 is the year cryptocurrencies go mainsteam.

To give you just a teaser: Cryptocurrency will be backed by a sustatainable real world business and those that choose to support it will own a piece of that business. For now all i can say it will be an enviroment friendly business venture that will essentially (if my math is correct) self sustain itself (of course with some level of human maintenance interventions). And since i created AquariusCoin for "me" and those that are following me know ARCO is just one of the 3 blockchain ledgers i created the business model involves all 3 coins/token/blockchains but all 3 will have a purpouse.

One thing i can say with 100% certainty. Coins where not created to rival bitcoin in anyway and its a well known fact that none of the coins would have life today if there was no bitcoin in the first place.
However bitcoins sole job is not to provide the blockchain for all potencial use cases so this is where altcoins/altchains will come to work or should i say are at work already.

You and all cryptonians have a great weekend in piece and mutuall understanding. Finest regards from Slovenia.

Crypto Girl

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:37:10 AM

Thank you for the support @CryptoGirl. Everything will be revealed in Q1 2017 after all 2k17 is the year cryptocurrencies go mainsteam.

To give you just a teaser: Cryptocurrency will be backed by a sustatainable real world business and those that choose to support it will own a piece of that business. For now all i can say it will be an enviroment friendly business venture that will essentially (if my math is correct) self sustain itself (of course with some level of human maintenance interventions). And since i created AquariusCoin for "me" and those that are following me know ARCO is just one of the 3 blockchain ledgers i created the business model involves all 3 coins/token/blockchains but all 3 will have a purpouse.

One thing i can say with 100% certainty. Coins where not created to rival bitcoin in anyway and its a well known fact that none of the coins would have life today if there was no bitcoin in the first place.
However bitcoins sole job is not to provide the blockchain for all potencial use cases so this is where altcoins/altchains will come to work or should i say are at work already.

You and all cryptonians have a great weekend in piece and mutuall understanding. Finest regards from Slovenia.

nice to hear that and to know that there are something we must wait or expect from this coin. it's right that no cryptos will be here if the bitcoin is not created so no other crypto must be created to rival the bitcoin because it is the mother of all the cryptos.
goodluck to this wonderful project.

DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:24:06 AM

Do you have a specific geographical area for the sustainable water projects at the moment or are you considering worldwide environmental projects ? very interested in this coin,

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:35:27 AM

Don't see anything new on this coin. Though no premine no ICO is a good thing. But it seems just another copy and paste coin for some more fun
Crypto Girl

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:34:12 AM

Although there's an increase in price, this coin really needs some more movements at yobit, increase the buy and sell orders.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 02:53:45 PM

Don't see anything new on this coin. Though no premine no ICO is a good thing. But it seems just another copy and paste coin for some more fun

The guy behind ARCO is using his real identity, the coin is cheap and has extremely low supply, and currently you can buy significant % with peanuts. What else do you want? This "copy/paste" tech has been proven to be working (unlike DAO and Ethereum).

Crypto Girl

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:23:35 PM

the dev is not using a fake profile, he used his real identity a good sign of honesty and this project seems to be real not created to take away some people's money.

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:28:00 PM

How long has the pow been finished ad how much is the annual pos.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:30:42 PM

All of this has been explained in the OP. ARCO is at ~400,075 block and current supply is ~945k.

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:15:19 PM

All of this has been explained in the OP. ARCO is at ~400,075 block and current supply is ~945k.

Is there a rich list anywhere that can be trusted. Not the one on chainz. That one sucks.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 07:03:49 PM

Is there a rich list anywhere that can be trusted. Not the one on chainz. That one sucks.

Don't know more accurate one.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:26:34 PM

I just want to let you know that you'll be soon (ETA December 20) able to pay for web hosting using ARCO. Official announcement will be made once this is official.

Cheers,
Spartak

Crypto Girl

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:12:59 PM

I just want to let you know that you'll be soon (ETA December 20) able to pay for web hosting using ARCO. Official announcement will be made once this is official.

Cheers,
Spartak
it's good for those who always availing that services Cheesy

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:30:27 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 08:54:53 PM by spartak_t

Cheers,
Spartak
it's good for those who always availing that services Cheesy

It's not something special, really, but I'm working with the guy who owns the service for more than 2.5 years now and I can guarantee that he's honest and people could trust him. The most important thing in a cryptocurrency is usage (therefore - adoption). Some people (speculators, to give an example) could care less if you can pay your hosting (if you use such services) with ARCO, but other people do. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: