Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | The water of crypto | NO premine | No ICO |  (Read 45169 times)
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:56:00 AM

Good morning cryptocommunity. Uploaded AquariusCoin paper wallet on Git https://github.com/AquariusNetwork/ARCO/releases/download/1.1.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

How to properly create a paper wallet / cold wallet / offline storage and what you will need to get started.

1. You will need iso of your favorite linux distro (example Ubuntu https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop or any other OS that supports live usb boot that incluides a webbrowser)
2. An empty 4GB or more USB key
3. LiveUSB creator tool (example https://www.pendrivelinux.com/liveusb-install-live-usb-creator/ or http://www.linuxliveusb.com/ or.....)
4. A computer that is not connected to the internet (in my case i use an old Acer laptop that doesnt even have a wifi card)
5. A USB printer (i dont recommend any cloud enabled printer, the most appropriate is a simple oldschool  USB B&W/Clour laser)
6. Some quality printing paper

Action time:

1. Download linux distro
2. Use the usb creator tool to prep your live usb key
3. Extract/unzip files from PaperWalletGEnerator.zip to a preffered folder on the freshly created live usb thumbdrive (anywhere on the usb as long as you find the folder later when liveOS loads)
3. Insert live usb key,connect printer and boot computer from usb drive (you may need to setup boot from usb in bios if no physical harddrive is present it shoudl boot automaticlly)
4. Once live OS loads check if your printer has been detected and set print layout to landscape
5. Use file explorer/manager to navigate to the PaperWalletGenerator folder and look for index.html and
6. Generate and print as many wallets as you need
7. PaperWalletGenerator supports a variety of coins so take advantega of that and print all the wallets for all the coins you need

PS: You can use the wallet generator on an online/internet connected machine and use any type of printer (i dont recommend inkjet printers and plain office paper) but then its not called offline/cold storage anymore as that is a big possibility that your private keys will be cached in browser memory and printer memory.  

Download paperwallet generator here: https://github.com/AquariusNetwork/ARCO/releases/download/1.1.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

Be good any enjoy your cold storage wallet but do not the ARCOs are not staking on paperwallets.

Cheers.

Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:30:13 AM

Great stuff!

I've gotten myself some ARCO, staking it as well. Looking forward to further updates Smiley
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:40:42 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 11:31:56 AM by spartak_t

Great stuff!

I've gotten myself some ARCO, staking it as well. Looking forward to further updates Smiley

Looks like ARCO has his first shill. Grin

P.S. OP will be updated later, because Jure is currently at work.

EDIT: OP is now updated.

ngthteh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:35:45 AM

my arco staking it as well too
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:07:13 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 02:34:53 PM by staysecure

Setting up a new ARCO faucet this time with some additional protection from abusers.

Will update OP when its finished and tested.

Cheers crpytonians.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:22:54 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 08:33:22 AM by staysecure

Setting up a new ARCO faucet this time with some additional protection from abusers.

Will update OP when its finished and tested.

Cheers crpytonians.

Well my attempt to setup a different more ARCO friendly faucet script failed multiple times with script failing to RPC connect to the faucet wallet. Will focus on that some other time.

Original faucets have been put back online https://arccoin.online and https://arccoin.club and faucet on @PoSWallet is also locked an loaded.

I would like to thank my no.1 aquarian @Spartak for the faucet topup and i can only hope there is some integrity left  in people so that the facuet will not get abused and drained again.

You all have a a nice rest of the weekend. Greeting to all the fines folks from planet Earth.

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:00:22 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 05:32:33 PM by Mihawk

What are the expectations for this coin?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:05:56 AM

What are the expectations for this currency?

To work.

Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:31:58 PM

Great stuff!

Looks like ARCO has his first shill. Grin

P.S. OP will be updated later, because Jure is currently at work.

EDIT: OP is now updated.

Looking forward to 2017 Q1
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:50:39 PM

Volume on Yobitechange only 0.01 BTC, and it seems to only be done by a bot for a few moments
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:20:37 PM

To work.

Hello spartacus, count me in  Smiley

guys, when spartac tells you a project is clean, then close your eyes and jump in Smiley
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:29:14 PM

Volume on Yobitechange only 0.01 BTC, and it seems to only be done by a bot for a few moments

Not sure if all the volume was made by a bot, but it's not only that. Sometimes someone is buying his own coins on Cryptopia on a higher price, but I can assure you that it's not from the team. Nothing you can do about it.

Hello spartacus, count me in  Smiley

guys, when spartac tells you a project is clean, then close your eyes and jump in Smiley
the window qt link is dead : aquariuscoin.com/files/aquariuscoin-qt_win.zip

Heya. And it's SpartaK. Smiley

P.S. Looks like this is the correct link: http://aquariuscoin.com/files/aquariuscoin-qt_win.zip.zip

nemgun

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:31:09 PM

Not sure if all the volume was made by a bot, but it's not only that. Sometimes someone is buying his own coins on Cryptopia on a higher price, but I can assure you that it's not from the team. Nothing you can do about it.

Hello spartacus, count me in  Smiley

the window qt link is dead : aquariuscoin.com/files/aquariuscoin-qt_win.zip

Heya. And it's SpartaK. Smiley

P.S. Looks like this is the correct link: http://aquariuscoin.com/files/aquariuscoin-qt_win.zip.zip

Oups  Kiss
I think it was just my router who slept for a minute, when i was opening the link.
Any roadmap ?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

Oups  Kiss
I think it was just my router who slept for a minute, when i was opening the link.
Any roadmap ?

Jure said he will announce something in the next 1-2 months, but I don't know what would be and I don't ask him any questions. There will be a fork though. Maybe if some of you can offer some cool services that could use ARCO as a payment. Hosting is already negotiated and will be available in a week or so. Now it's bed time for me. Wink

nemgun

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:38:44 PM

Oups  Kiss
Any roadmap ?

Jure said he will announce something in the next 1-2 months, but I don't know what would be and I don't ask him any questions. There will be a fork though. Maybe if some of you can offer some cool services that could use ARCO as a payment. Hosting is already negotiated and will be available in a week or so. Now it's bed time for me. Wink

Can you give a list of services ?
What kind of fork ?
it is early to go bed ...
Do you have a global goal ?
gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:44:18 PM

What matters? The important think is that after i've bought the coins below 900 satoshi, someone bought to 1000 and nobody want to dump at that price (~0.008057$ per coin). For sure that price is extremly low (even for a coin which still didn't show anything impressive). This coin is almost one year old, have no bugs, the chain is moving and the dev is paying for maintenance of webside and blockexplorer. Also it have supply of less than million coins by now and good distribution - around 800 active addresses.
For sure, when the dev deliver something, this coin will be my winning lottery ticket.

EDIT: @fork Fingers crossed for name change Cheesy
nemgun

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:47:37 PM

What matters? The important think is that after i've bought the coins below 900 satoshi, someone bought to 1000 and nobody want to dump at that price (~0.008057$ per coin). For sure that price is extremly low (even for a coin which still didn't show anything impressive). This coin is almost one year old, have no bugs, the chain is moving and the dev is paying for maintenance of webside and blockexplorer. Also it have supply of less than million coins by now and good distribution - around 800 active addresses.
For sure, when the dev deliver something, this coin will be my winning lottery ticket.

Don't you want to shre some of your lottery with me Smiley
Seriously, i personally decided some times age to never support a project anymore, but this one is supported by a maniac named spartac_t, so if he says it is good, then i will follow.
And it will be surely a lottery winning project, it had enough time i think for backing.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:26:53 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 07:00:32 AM by spartak_t

What kind of fork ?

I meant if someone knows some services, which may be interested in accepting ARCO as a payment.
I'm not the one to discuss these.

Things are going to move slowly, so I'd suggest you not to hurry with buying at such a 'high' price (as buy orders are moved much lower). I believe that many of you would have the chance to buy in the 400-600 satoshi range, though discussing prices is not my thing. I doubt that the name will be changed. Smiley

EDIT: The link to the Win wallet was not working, but its now updated.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:02:59 AM

To work.

Well this just became one of my top10 favorite quotes this year "When spartac tells you a project is clean, then close your eyes and jump in Smiley"

nemgun

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:33:32 PM

What kind of fork ?

I meant if someone knows some services, which may be interested in accepting ARCO as a payment.
I'm not the one to discuss these.

Things are going to move slowly, so I'd suggest you not to hurry with buying at such a 'high' price (as buy orders are moved much lower). I believe that many of you would have the chance to buy in the 400-600 satoshi range, though discussing prices is not my thing. I doubt that the name will be changed. Smiley

EDIT: The link to the Win wallet was not working, but its now updated.

To work.

Well this just became one of my top10 favorite quotes this year "When spartac tells you a project is clean, then close your eyes and jump in Smiley"

If you need help for development i will help you, even Imed agrees to Wink
I will try to see about services, if you have any idea, let me know.
We can provide node and pool for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: