Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | The water of crypto | NO premine | No ICO |  (Read 45145 times)
kylro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

dead ?

Why newbie, why? Why dead? The author of the coin a week ago wrote a post that is exactly over your so why?

I am human and I was worried.

Life is tragic, and the author could have died in a car accident
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

Don't worry, we just talked on Facebook, but it wasn't about ARCO, it was about beers. Now move on.

staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:20:51 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:56:16 PM by mprep

dead ?

Why newbie, why? Why dead? The author of the coin a week ago wrote a post that is exactly over your so why?

hi even if i did source is still on Git and anyone can pickup where i left off.

PS: With all the ashole drivers (specially the bmw egotrippers ) in slovenia your point aint that far fetched  Wink.

But fot the time being i am still here and moving on. ARCO will never be abandoned thats for shure.

Don't worry, we just talked on Facebook, but it wasn't about ARCO, it was about beers. Now move on.

Grin Beers that you dont have time to drink and bars you dont have time to visit. I like your new job more and more day by day.

PS: For the record @spartak is one stand up honest as f...k guy. To not go into the full debate lets just say i did a small favour and forgot about it 100% and the genuie Aquarian reminded me.

Then came the small rumble and ass wooping comments followed by an intellignet settlement.

Add this post the the asswhooping excel sheet buddy  Wink

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:23:58 AM

Holy crap, Jure. Let's put aside you've messed up with the links, but this OP looks uglier than my last girlfriend... Cheesy

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:32:17 AM

Holy crap, Jure. Let's put aside you've messed up with the links, but this OP looks uglier than my last girlfriend... Cheesy

Good morning bud. I double checked all the links just now and all are fine. The invalid img msg-es are not a problem with the ANN but more like something to do with either BitcoinTalk or Imgurl.

I thought this was about a funcional ARCO chain or is it a "my ANN is hotter than yours"  Wink.

I like it and it stays and who says its finished. It was just time to make some changes and i hope you will support it.

Btw can i get the number of that Gf   Grin Grin Grin

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

Good morning bud. I double checked all the links just now and all are fine. The invalid img msg-es are not a problem with the ANN but more like something to do with either BitcoinTalk or Imgurl.

I thought this was about a funcional ARCO chain or is it a "my ANN is hotter than yours"  Wink.

I like it and it stays and who says its finished. It was just time to make some changes and i hope you will support it.

What you'll get is ass whooping. Smiley Some stuff may be removed and the graphics could be a lot smaller. Imagine if someone open this with a 1366 x 768 resolution. Maybe you can try by yourself and see. People will eventually want to know more about the coin, not these graphics (and now when you look at the thread you can see the focus is on graphics).     

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

Forum has connectivity problems to some parts of the world, thats why they were asking for traceroot if you have loading problems.
That reflects to images all over the place. It will be fixed eventually.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:07:20 AM

What you'll get is ass whooping. Smiley Some stuff may be removed and the graphics could be a lot smaller. Imagine if someone open this with a 1366 x 768 resolution. Maybe you can try by yourself and see. People will eventually want to know more about the coin, not these graphics (and now when you look at the thread you can see the focus is on graphics).     

If i get a comment from a 1366x768 res user i will remind him/her its the year 2017 Smiley or sell some ARCO and buy him/her a nice fullhd lcd  Wink

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

Yes, thats correct people, we all need to have 1920p HD.
However, if Ann thread, should be less graphics oriented, that can be simple acomplished just by removing the first-top image. Then will be very clean. however, the purpose of this coin is not about graphics, i believe this one have other purposes, dev should explain what comes next.
This coin is on 3 exchanges that i love the most, so potential is big. Developer is always here and working which can not be said for most of the coins around us.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

Jure, keep in mind that in some parts of the world people don't have much money. I know you're not like this and all you seek for is ass whooping, but still... Smiley I can give you Indonesia as an example, a 250+ million country with a lot of people interested in digital currencies. I have like 10 Indonesians on Facebook alongside Sigit (you heard of him, one of our community managers) and FAIL Indonesian FB group (100+ people). They're like bees (in the good way) - constantly posting offers and tradings. Be sure that 100s of people will hear about ARCO if even some of them like it and start talking about it. Just my 2 cents. Wink

Swimswithwhales

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

Hello, I am just curious, what exactly is this coins use? Any thing you could let us know as far as plans for 2017?

Thanks!
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 04:50:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 02:45:27 PM by staysecure

AquariusCoin is sponsoring 200 waters for an upcoming Bitcoin association Slovenia event in may.

And i am running for president again, sadly with no competitor at the moment. In case you are in Slovenia, stop by for a slice of bitcoin pizza since on the 22.may 2017 its the 7th anniversary of the famous bitcoin pizza. This is where it all started 7 years ago https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=137.0 .

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

Hmmm... there's a chance for me to come, but will see the new schedule later today. Smiley

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:58:45 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 06:55:43 PM by staysecure

Heya,

You'd better not deposit on YoBit, since they put coins under maintenance (AquariusCoin included) for months. ARCO is the reason to open a scam accusation against them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693981.0

Cheers,
Spartak

I stand with @spartak here. They are f...k with ARCO for too long now. Its true i paid for ARC listing. I know i am not suppose to ask this but it would be kinda good to at least estimate how many ARCO frozen on Yobit.

If i had any guarantee that the maintenance will be resolved in remains that way i would pay the priority maintenance request in a second but i think there is no one on planet earth to give me that quarantee.

Any thoughts and feedback from community are more than welcome.

And just so its clear Yobit has updated to ARCO 2.0 and trading/deposits/withdrawals where fine several days after the HF block kicked in.

Even coin info src links on Yobit are updated to ARCO 2.0.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

OK, I wrote to YoBit (again) and let's see what happens. I HOPE they will do their job and update the wallet (despite it was previously updated and there was no reason for this maintenance (at least not from ARCO's side)).

Cheers,
Spartak

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

Tnx @spartak for all your Yobit related efforts. Hope they get is out of maintenance for the sake of ARCO holders!

maximo2121

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

Is there any possibility of implementing master node in ARCO in the future?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:02:02 AM

Is there any possibility of implementing master node in ARCO in the future?

That's not a bad idea. Will discuss it with Jure (though personally I'm not a fan of master nodes).

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

These are Jure's words, not mine:

"If you have a full node with NAT TCP port and at least a few 1000 ARCO on it, you are essentially already a master node."

And to be honest, ARCO network looks great!

You want to earn more coins? It's easy! Maybe I should not share this, but I don't care. I currently have about 113,000 ARCO and I'm staking about 300-350 coins/day or ~10k ARCO/month, which at current prices means 0.13 BTC/month. Even 1/15th of these coins can pay the electricity of your PC (if you use one). Smiley If more people have their coins in their wallets, then maybe my personal (and yours) stake will drop, but even 1/3 of this is good enough, no? Master nodes are just a gimmick!

ARCO is currently a pure s*itcoin in terms of usage and we all know this. What is needed is more people involved with ideas (which matters). Don't be fooled by others, were 105 shill accounts are used to "promote" it. You have a fast coin with clean code and people using their real identities. Buy, sell, give advices, promote - there are a lot of opportunities and much space to grow.

Cheers,
Spartak

R2-D2R2

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

These are Jure's words, not mine:

"If you have a full node with NAT TCP port and at least a few 1000 ARCO on it, you are essentially already a master node."

And to be honest, ARCO network looks great!

You want to earn more coins? It's easy! Maybe I should not share this, but I don't care. I currently have about 113,000 ARCO and I'm staking about 300-350 coins/day or ~10k ARCO/month, which at current prices means 0.13 BTC/month. Even 1/15th of these coins can pay the electricity of your PC (if you use one). Smiley If more people have their coins in their wallets, then maybe my personal (and yours) stake will drop, but even 1/3 of this is good enough, no? Master nodes are just a gimmick!

ARCO is currently a pure s*itcoin in terms of usage and we all know this. What is needed is more people involved with ideas (which matters). Don't be fooled by others, were 105 shill accounts are used to "promote" it. You have a fast coin with clean code and people using their real identities. Buy, sell, give advices, promote - there are a lot of opportunities and much space to grow.

Cheers,
Spartak

Well said, not many good coins left with all the ICO and Crowdsales filled junk coin. The shill accounts are so obvious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: