Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Having a hard time finding a place to buy bitcoins? Look no futhur...  (Read 2930 times)
Protagonus

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 02:56:50 AM

should have an email from me as well; I ramble xD.  Thank you for  service like this
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
battmann (OP)

Activity: 182

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:52:14 AM

Only 2 coins left to sell to newbies Smiley almost all payment methods accepted.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:04:39 AM

Coins are running out! If any more newbies want their first coin better act fast!

Who can afford to buy a whole coin these days?  Wink
mrmoj

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 06:05:47 AM

Lol you put your message inside the quote. Ima do the same it looks fun.

Nice.  +1 for making me snort my coffee.
liquidcrystalvision

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:00:12 AM

I read this thread and it is basically exactly what I'm looking for! I emailed you. Hopefully you still have one  Smiley
BlueBanderBear

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:09:24 AM

Hi hopefully you still have one here too!  Wink
krncoolwater

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:10:56 AM

I am really getting frustrated, I have been surfing the internet all day and watching youtube videos and still cannot figure out how to buy some damn bitcoins (very pissed off by now Angry ).

I want to use my credit card or bank account to buy some bitcoins and cannot figure out how to easily do this. It is really frustrating!

It seems like MT.GOX want you to jump through a thousand hoops to buy anything and do not simply accept a credit card or bank account purchase like any normal person. (am i missing something) I have been all over their website and cannot figure it out.  Huh

I registered with coinbase.com several days ago but every day I go on their site they have a message that says "We've exceeded our normal buy limits for today." and every time I go on their site for the past few days this message is there.

I am getting more and more pissed off about this. there is tuns of stuff on line about what to do with bitcoins when you got them and how to buy more bit coins when you have added funds to your acount but nothing I can find about how to add funds to an account to buy those bitcoins with. Tongue

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or missing...

Thanks!

Coinbase?   I know!  So frustrated!!
krncoolwater

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:12:48 AM

I have noticed around the newbie board that a lot of people want to buy their first bircoin, but don't know how to go about doing just that. So I have launched a quick website to help those in need of one (1) bitcoin to get them started. If you are looking to buy BTC10 then go someplace else. I will accept almost all payment methods, but they will vary from person to person. Most importantly I have reputation on this forum, and with other members of the site. I don't want to dig through and list them all now, as it is quite early in my country, but this is more of an announcement of the site than anything else. (I will gather some refrences if need be but only when the sun is up for godsake)

Alrighty, to get to the point the site is called www.supplybitcoins.com and is available only to newbies who need to get their very first bitcoin. Weather to keep/spend/trade; whatever you want to do to stimulate the BTC economy, and get involved in this currency revolution easily. Again, if you are looking to buy large amounts of bitcoin do not bother emailing me because I will not deal with you.

I hope that many of you newbies can benefit from this service, as well as the bitcoin community as a whole.

Thank you,
-battmann

Awesome effort but only one isnt enough.  Where can one buy @ least $1,000 worth with low fees and w/o the hassles. 
bluemagoo

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:58:51 AM

Thanks for helping me out with a coin mate, great chatting with you.

You`ve confirmed what i thought  -  that the bitcoin community comprises 
many cool people who want to make the world a better place  Smiley
Riddar

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:03:04 PM

Awesome effort but only one isnt enough.  Where can one buy @ least $1,000 worth with low fees and w/o the hassles. 

You have missed the point so hard.
alexh

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:04:01 PM

Nice job, its great to see the BitCoin community getting bigger and bigger.
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 04:36:40 PM

I have noticed around the newbie board that a lot of people want to buy their first bircoin, but don't know how to go about doing just that. So I have launched a quick website to help those in need of one (1) bitcoin to get them started. If you are looking to buy BTC10 then go someplace else. I will accept almost all payment methods, but they will vary from person to person. Most importantly I have reputation on this forum, and with other members of the site. I don't want to dig through and list them all now, as it is quite early in my country, but this is more of an announcement of the site than anything else. (I will gather some refrences if need be but only when the sun is up for godsake)

Alrighty, to get to the point the site is called www.supplybitcoins.com and is available only to newbies who need to get their very first bitcoin. Weather to keep/spend/trade; whatever you want to do to stimulate the BTC economy, and get involved in this currency revolution easily. Again, if you are looking to buy large amounts of bitcoin do not bother emailing me because I will not deal with you.

I hope that many of you newbies can benefit from this service, as well as the bitcoin community as a whole.

Thank you,
-battmann

There is one place to go but they are closed for updates for a few days. Try CryptoCurrent.com for that kind of stuff. Hassle free and great customer service! Just wait a few days till they are back up and place an order there.

As for you folks I was able to get a few more coins so now you can keep emailing me (not that there isn't enough already) and I will get back to you as fast as I can.

*My fingers hurt
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:34:28 PM

Awesome... I'm shooting you an email now!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Protagonus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:04:27 PM

Wanted to give a Thanks shout to you here!

Great doing business with you and thank you for the opportunity.   How many people get to say Battmann helped them get their first coin!!!

Props!
Jmb7409

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:38:39 PM

Your my hero batman.....
SilverandBitcoins

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:54:06 PM

I am the guy who didn't even have a wallet set up yet   Grin.  I shot you another email, so hopefully I can get my first 1/2 bitcoin.  Thank you for helping us Newbies - it's been frustrating getting started.
John

Cause, I aint proud - BTC: 1DyXSR8nsB56yhTUhR5HMKLzB6UpytiWnK
Slyone

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:07:09 PM

Are you selling the coins based off of current Mt. Gox prices?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:31:53 PM

Are you selling the coins based off of current Mt. Gox prices?

Just email me and we can discuss everything you need too. Unless I think you are a scammer by the way you talk, then I will ignore you.
SilverandBitcoins

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:37:41 PM

I sent you a couple emails from "kamk...".  I haven't heard back from you since I signed up for a wallet, so I hope you don't think I'm a scammer.  I can provide anything you'd like that will prove that I am just a guy trying to get started with a half coin. 
John

Cause, I aint proud - BTC: 1DyXSR8nsB56yhTUhR5HMKLzB6UpytiWnK
e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:53:45 PM

I sent you an email

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: