Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Having a hard time finding a place to buy bitcoins? Look no futhur...  (Read 2933 times)
battmann (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:14:59 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 04:16:35 PM by battmann

I have noticed around the newbie board that a lot of people want to buy their first bitcoin, but don't know how to go about doing just that in an easy way. So I have launched a quick website to help those in need of a small amount of bitcoin to get them started. If you are looking to buy BTC10 then go someplace else. I will accept almost all payment methods, but they will vary from person to person. Most importantly I have reputation on this forum, and with other members of the site. I don't want to dig through and list them all now, as it is quite early in my country, but this is more of an announcement of the site than anything else. (I will gather some references if need be)

Alrighty, to get to the point the site is called www.supplybitcoins.com and is available only to newbies who need to get their very first bitcoins. Weather to keep/spend/trade; whatever you want to do to stimulate the BTC economy, and get involved in this currency revolution easily. Again, if you are looking to buy large amounts of bitcoin do not bother emailing me because I will not deal with you.

I hope that many of you newbies can benefit from this service, as well as the bitcoin community as a whole.

NO AMOUNT OVER $100 WILL BE SOLD
..sorry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Photonfrog

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:18:32 AM

Nice initiative, I got some friends who might be interested in something like this. :-)
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:33:08 AM

Nice initiative, I got some friends who might be interested in something like this. :-)

I am happy to help Smiley. Just  direct them to the site and I will do the best I can.
Minertor

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:04:56 PM

Looks good.
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:01:30 PM

Why do you ask to email you? Without giving any information, like if you are willing to make profit with that, an so on ...
Caesar V

Activity: 369

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:30:33 PM

Great Idea, I've been awake since 6am (it's 2pm now) trying to buy a bitcoin from the uk and all I found are inflated prices that require some sort of verification or the other and mtgox that wan'ts me to pay a big wire fee.

I emailed you.  Smiley
puresoul108

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:41:56 PM

I am really getting frustrated, I have been surfing the internet all day and watching youtube videos and still cannot figure out how to buy some damn bitcoins (very pissed off by now Angry ).

I want to use my credit card or bank account to buy some bitcoins and cannot figure out how to easily do this. It is really frustrating!

It seems like MT.GOX want you to jump through a thousand hoops to buy anything and do not simply accept a credit card or bank account purchase like any normal person. (am i missing something) I have been all over their website and cannot figure it out.  Huh

I registered with coinbase.com several days ago but every day I go on their site they have a message that says "We've exceeded our normal buy limits for today." and every time I go on their site for the past few days this message is there.

I am getting more and more pissed off about this. there is tuns of stuff on line about what to do with bitcoins when you got them and how to buy more bit coins when you have added funds to your acount but nothing I can find about how to add funds to an account to buy those bitcoins with. Tongue

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or missing...

Thanks!
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:37:50 PM

Why do you ask to email you? Without giving any information, like if you are willing to make profit with that, an so on ...
So that newbies can still remain anon

Great Idea, I've been awake since 6am (it's 2pm now) trying to buy a bitcoin from the uk and all I found are inflated prices that require some sort of verification or the other and mtgox that wan'ts me to pay a big wire fee.

I emailed you.  Smiley

Awesome!  I will get back to you as soon as I get fully up

I am really getting frustrated, I have been surfing the internet all day and watching youtube videos and still cannot figure out how to buy some damn bitcoins (very pissed off by now Angry ).

I want to use my credit card or bank account to buy some bitcoins and cannot figure out how to easily do this. It is really frustrating!

It seems like MT.GOX want you to jump through a thousand hoops to buy anything and do not simply accept a credit card or bank account purchase like any normal person. (am i missing something) I have been all over their website and cannot figure it out.  Huh

I registered with coinbase.com several days ago but every day I go on their site they have a message that says "We've exceeded our normal buy limits for today." and every time I go on their site for the past few days this message is there.

I am getting more and more pissed off about this. there is tuns of stuff on line about what to do with bitcoins when you got them and how to buy more bit coins when you have added funds to your acount but nothing I can find about how to add funds to an account to buy those bitcoins with. Tongue

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or missing...

Thanks!

Not a problem! That's why I I tried to make getting you're first a simple, easy, priviate transanction. If you emailed me I'll process and give you the best method for you needs. If you have not then Email me whenever you can, and I will come up with something to get you your first coin, and I will Guide you from there Smiley
-battmann
jerkoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:24:09 PM

So I have launched a quick website to help those in need of one (1) bitcoin to get them started.

Alrighty, to get to the point the site is called www.supplybitcoins.com and is available only to newbies who need to get their very first bitcoin.

I hope that many of you newbies can benefit from this service, as well as the bitcoin community as a whole.

A website that is nothing but an almost empty page with an email address on it and tells the user to email that. What's the point ? You could just have given your email address here.
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:32:29 PM

So I have launched a quick website to help those in need of one (1) bitcoin to get them started.

Alrighty, to get to the point the site is called www.supplybitcoins.com and is available only to newbies who need to get their very first bitcoin.

A website that is nothing but an almost empty page with an email address on it and tells the user to email that. What's the point ? You could just have given your email address here.

this + what is ur price ?
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:32:57 PM

This is exactly what I was thinking.

czxtvr

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:28:20 PM

I would like to purchase my first bitcoin also. How is this done and at what sites?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:29:14 PM

And this guy

This is exactly what I was thinking.

It's ads the added convenience of have someone have to make an effort to go to a page and read why they should be email me; also it adds "mailto::in@supplebitcoins.com" which allows the end users a way to never screw the email up at all. It may develop into more than what it is now; I think I spent around 2-3 minutes making the sith with one of my domains.
jerkoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:41:44 PM

It's ads the added convenience of have someone have to make an effort to go to a page and read why they should be email me; also it adds "mailto::in@supplebitcoins.com" which allows the end users a way to never screw the email up at all. It may develop into more than what it is now; I think I spent around 2-3 minutes making the sith with one of my domains.

Only teenagers applaud haste as a positive quality. So we should applaud your massive effort of only spending 2-3 minutes on creating a site ?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:44:02 PM

Only teenagers applaud haste as a positive quality. So we should applaud your massive effort of only spending 2-3 minutes on creating a site ?

Lol you put your message inside the quote. Ima do the same it looks fun.

Also no I never wanted to be "applauded" when did I say that? I am just stating a fact.
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:55:01 PM

this + what is ur price ?

I would like to purchase my first bitcoin also. How is this done and at what sites?

Just go to www.supplybitcoins.com and read the message. Email me and I will have a short discussion with you to determine your credibility, and payment options. That is how I want to do this as it is for the newbies to buy their first coin without hassle. Again I do NOT sell more than one coin to one person.
-batttmann
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:29:51 PM

Reminder:

This is for one bitcoin only. I am getting some people wanting more than that, and I can direct you as to where to get that kind of volume; but my site is intended for newbies to buy their first bitcoin ever. I am willing to go down to a half a coin, but no lower than that guys lol.

Thank you,
-battmann
smahopwi

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:33:28 PM

Thanks for the service Batmann!
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:15:16 PM

Thanks for the service Batmann!

No problem Smiley
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:51:06 AM

Coins are running out! If any more newbies want their first coin better act fast!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: