Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVE] Neteller/PayPal. [WANT] BITCOIN  (Read 1172 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:11:18 AM

Please check I already send you 1 and half bitcoins now waiting for my payment in Neteller address already send you in pm thank
https://blockchain.info/tx/af86ce00e82f065c8cfa6bec19bba688bdf94e97bb93ba45cadfd228877dcdf2
Correct I just pm you
Its more then one hour I send payment but have no my payment in Neteller waiting for response from OP its really poor work from him
let us know if this deal goes good.
ahmejadoon has no negative feedbacks but I just check his email address is changed just because of this now I am worrying lets see what happen he is not replying me right now
unfortunate to see this kind of deal on forum without a escrow. you people should have used localbitcoins atleast to be safe.
Its my mistake I just check he is legendary and have good reputation so I send him first now he is run away without sending any payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:14:28 AM

Please check I already send you 1 and half bitcoins now waiting for my payment in Neteller address already send you in pm thank
https://blockchain.info/tx/af86ce00e82f065c8cfa6bec19bba688bdf94e97bb93ba45cadfd228877dcdf2
Correct I just pm you
Its more then one hour I send payment but have no my payment in Neteller waiting for response from OP its really poor work from him
ahmejadoon has no negative feedbacks but I just check his email address is changed just because of this now I am worrying lets see what happen he is not replying me right now
unfortunate to see this kind of deal on forum without a escrow. you people should have used localbitcoins atleast to be safe.
Its my mistake I just check he is legendary and have good reputation so I send him first now he is run away without sending any payment
Hopefully he's just having an issue. Hope the best.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:22:09 AM

Correct I just pm you
Hoping for good but I was thinking for good trader in future here on this forum but my first deal and I down and out
 Sad
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:29:50 AM

Sorry to see this but you should of dealt with me even if my rates are on the high side atleast new members on the forum here know they will get their funds from me.
Sorry to hear that you got your bitcoins lost.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
bhanu545

Activity: 706
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:30:35 AM

Correct I just pm you
Hoping for good but I was thinking for good trader in future here on this forum but my first deal and I down and out
 Sad
If you look in this section people scam for 2$ as well. So many cheap scammers through out the forum. That is the reason you deal in escrow websites like localbitcoins where chances of getting scammed are less.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:50:26 AM

He is online so why does he not answer you and tell you if he is going to pay you or not? Undecided
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:51:54 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 02:03:54 AM by BitcoinMarshal

He is online so why does he not answer you and tell you if he is going to pay you or not? Undecided
I send him many pm's but he is not replying me just because of this now going and hoping for good I check he is running a forum and have very good worth just because of this done all this without any escrow his reputation is also very good but have no idea why today he done this

PLEASE LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER MEMBERS
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:46:55 AM

I send him many pm's but he is not replying me just because of this now going and hoping for good I check he is running a forum and have very good worth just because of this done all this without any escrow his reputation is also very good but have no idea why today he done this
It could be because this is not the original owner of the account you are dealing with.
As a person has already mentioned, the email address has changed so that is common way to know that the account has changed hands.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:34:54 AM

He is replying me via pm but not replying here so looks like this account is hacked and not in control of original owner so i m going to open an thread against him and will remove it once original owner provide me proof of it

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
fiscorcle

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:42:16 AM

PLEASE LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER MEMBERS
I don't think anybody can put negative on this account because they have nothing to do with it. It was between him and you so you would need to submit proof and screens of your conversations with said user in a scam accusation. Then at that point when all the evidence has been put forward can someone if not a DT member can put the proper feedback to their trust score.
Good luck with trying going to do this.
Omura

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:52:58 AM

Unlucky man, shows you can never be too careful

Hopefully it was not a significant amount of your stash and that your future deals end better than this!

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

fiscorcle

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:04:50 AM

Unlucky man, shows you can never be too careful

Hopefully it was not a significant amount of your stash and that your future deals end better than this!
I just can't understand why this user sent all that amount of bitcoin all at once. It just does not take too much to just ask to send small amount first then receive partial payment then if that goes well send the rest in chunks.
It would of deterred the person to continue to deal with this buyer.
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:53:11 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 11:29:06 AM by ahmedjadoon

My account was hacked. Please have a look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695889.0
I don't understand why didn't you use escrow to trade.

I always demand bitcoin payment to his address 19ZgxTcC1Jn17HwFtqh2rn194WsuMSFjSa from last few years. Dozens of member with whom I traded can confirm my claim. This bitcoin address is verified on my Keybase profile keybase.io/ahmedjadoon
The thing is that the hacker didn't remove/modify Keybase address on my bitcointalk profile. If you had took a moment to check my bitcointalk profile before sending payment, you would have seen that my Keybase.io address was there and so was the "email address recently changed" warning.
To summarize, you did the following blunders:
i) Not using escrow. (I've never discouraged/denied any trader to use escrow while dealing with me).
ii) Not checking my bitcontalk profile properly.
It had an "email address recently changed" warning.
As well as my Keybase.io profile link.

Anyhow, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I really am upset. I'll see what I can do to make it any better.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 12:26:59 PM

Thats why I always say never trust even a Legendary and Green Trust. always trade with escrow.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:33:48 PM

Correct I just pm you

Neteller has a very easy reversal system iirc, escrow makes it safe but slows down the trade and costs extra.  What we need is for neteller to allow 2 ways in and out of bitcoin and charge 1% each way Smiley

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀