Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to do escrow service  (Read 1100 times)
DigiSoul (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:54:50 PM

Hey.. I want to provide escrow service to everyone and will definately be trustworthy. How can i provide the service? What are the requirements?? Please help  Huh
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:12:05 PM

Hey.. I want to provide escrow service to everyone and will definately be trustworthy.

Good luck.

How can i provide the service? What are the requirements?? Please help  Huh

Be trustworthy enough that people ask you to take care of their funds.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:32:40 PM

Hey.. I want to provide escrow service to everyone and will definately be trustworthy. How can i provide the service? What are the requirements?? Please help  Huh

Very brave idea! I suggest you first build trust. Before anyone will give you money, first have to trust you.

Bitcointalk have trust system - details about you everyone can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=878515
At the moment, unfortunately, you do not have even one positive comment.

With confidence on this forum, is just as in real life. You will have to work a lot on it to earn it.

Here you can find a list of the people that built trust - check their history, and you will find your answer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2608

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:48:14 AM

No offense, but this is one of those situations where if you have to ask, you are completely unqualified and should look into something else for earning BTC. Providing escrow includes holding Bitcoin (big or small amounts, doesn't really matter). If you lose them (corrupted hard-drive with no backups, hacked or got drunk and spent them on a couple of dozen pairs of alpaca socks), you have to pay it back out of your own pocket. Otherwise, you stole it and sure as hell going to be marked as a scammer. That's nothing if you're a Newbie rank user, but most escrows here are Hero member or above, meaning if you don't pay back, your account (which in this forum's case has an actual market worth) becomes pretty much worthless. I'm not even talking about potential Dox'ing if you happen to lose bigger amounts (or if the buyer is persistent enough to look for clues).

In other words, find some other ways to earn BTC (e.g. sig ad campaigns (see "Services" board); extra tip: keep your post quality high (especially if participating in a sig campaign) or get banned)

DigiSoul (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:35:53 PM

Hey.. I want to provide escrow service to everyone and will definately be trustworthy. How can i provide the service? What are the requirements?? Please help  Huh

Very brave idea! I suggest you first build trust. Before anyone will give you money, first have to trust you.

Bitcointalk have trust system - details about you everyone can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=878515

With confidence on this forum, is just as in real life. You will have to work a lot on it to earn it.

Here you can find a list of the people that built trust - check their history, and you will find your answer:
positive comment?? What does it mean??
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

positive comment?? What does it mean??

Positive feedback.  You get sometimes them by trading successfully or be trustworthy enough.  If you go to your trust page you'll see 2 Neutral comment warning people about how you want to be an escrow.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:06:09 PM

You have to make deals with bitcointalk members and to get positive feedbacks from them before doing escrow service.
The escrow is someone known as trustworthy, and that's need time of course.
You are newbie, learn more about the forum first, make some deals and build your trust and with time you can become escrow.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:16:33 AM

Hey.. I want to provide escrow service to everyone and will definately be trustworthy. How can i provide the service? What are the requirements?? Please help  Huh
Only hero rank and above are allow to do escrow service which you are not qualified. Even if you are a hero rank and providing escrow service, its not giving you enough profit. Its also risky because if you fail on this, your account may mark with red which is bad because they treat you as scammer.
HEWRA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:58:35 AM

Hahaha that's funny Smiley
Nobody will accept you as a middleman ( the guy doing escrow ) because you rank here is simply too low.
You need to get up at least to hero, then start thinking about doing escrow service.
AlRubyx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:20:31 AM

Only hero rank and above are allow to do escrow service which you are not qualified. Even if you are a hero rank and providing escrow service, its not giving you enough profit. Its also risky because if you fail on this, your account may mark with red which is bad because they treat you as scammer.

You're not being treated like a scammer you little cunt, you are one.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:32:36 AM

why do you say such a things about him?
you got any proofs ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
HEWRA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:40:20 AM

exactly, you should post some proofs first.
Accusing anyone for scamming isnt a good thing, you shouldnt do that...
First show us that you are speaking the truth! right?
AlRubyx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:50:33 AM

why do you say such a things about him?
you got any proofs ?

Fine I guess I should start tagging my proof every time. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439440.0
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:20:11 AM

You must be a high rank in able to do that. A hero or above is qualified doing this service. Being an escrow is risky. Your account may at risk when hou did something wrong (scamming for example). You dont want your account to be mark with red because that means you are not trustworthy. Your account just wasted.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:34:46 PM

You must be a high rank in able to do that. A hero or above is qualified doing this service.

Being a high ranked member alone doesn't make you qualified as an escrow.  You can probably escrow small amounts but with higher amounts you'll still need a good reputation.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:27:58 PM

Build up a reputation. It's going to be hard if you are here only with your newbie account, and have nothing to lose. Nobody is going to use you as an escrow, so the only things you can do is, build a reputable account, trade alot with members on the forums, and trade with high amounts. Have patience and things will start to rise.

Shankara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:54:36 PM

if you try to open an escrow service as newbie without trust you'll only get negative trust and people bashing you
don't do it

Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:32:25 AM

Before thinking of being an escrow, build your trust first and get your account ranked up. People will not trust you here if you are a newbie and is offering an escrow service. You need a high ranking account and a good trust feedbacks. To do that just start using this forum and maybe try to do tradings here, etc so that your trust will be green not red. It will take months or year if you really want to be an escrow but right now it is impossible.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:49:04 AM

Its too impossible for you to become an escrow service. Youre a newbie number one reason, you dont have any positive trust to consider that your a trust worthy escrow.
Altaraiser

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:31:22 AM

You need to build trust and reputation.

Rank also matter, it's bit hard to trust a newbie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: