Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed)  (Read 41442 times)
dorik

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

At least I have already lost 0.68 BTC after hacking into your account and where evidence that you have at least something returned to me! You tell me that you now have absolutely no means and force me to invest again in your business in order to cover the debt with interest! And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors!
Again I am lost in the translation.

I offered you a structured investment with higher interest and a bonus flat rate of BTC at the end of each investment period that way no one person would lose lots of money by either you getting no repayment and taking a loss of 0.68 or me repaying the 0.68 and taking the loss. This way I can use the investment to profit back what you lost and pay it back through a period of time. As for the last part: "And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors!" you left me confused.
Please give me back to the example of 0.2 BTC and I will invest it immediately and work according to the scheme that you proposed! Why should I now take extra risks and invest my money again? You can not even send them to me - just write down any significant amount in the Google report and send me just accrued interest. At least we will start to solve this problem ..... but not at the expense of my new means.
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

At least I have already lost 0.68 BTC after hacking into your account and where evidence that you have at least something returned to me! You tell me that you now have absolutely no means and force me to invest again in your business in order to cover the debt with interest! And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors!

I offered you a structured investment with higher interest and a bonus flat rate of BTC at the end of each investment period that way no one person would lose lots of money by either you getting no repayment and taking a loss of 0.68 or me repaying the 0.68 and taking the loss. This way I can use the investment to profit back what you lost and pay it back through a period of time. As for the last part: "And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors!" you left me confused.
Please give me back to the example of 0.2 BTC and I will invest it immediately and work according to the scheme that you proposed! Why should I now take extra risks and invest my money again?
If I give you 0.20 of my own money which you would be investing into my business that wouldn't affect me in any way other then having to pay extra interest, there is no risk if you are sending it to me and not to a hacker. We have been talking about this for numerous hours, lets just give it a rest for a few hours then talk. Asking for the public opinions for who is in the wrong here will not solve the problem which is you being -0.68 rather finding a plan which the both of us could agree to to help rebuild what you lost. Trying to separate our opinions won't help solve any problem. Lets just talk about it in a few. I am very tired.
adityaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

For those who do not understand to the end what I am talking about, I will explain. When I wanted to invest, I wrote Sweeet in PM in order to agree on investment terms. He asked me to transfer funds not to the main account (1Sweeet ...) and on the other and made it clear that it would be more convenient and profitable for him. Then it turned out that it was not he who was communicating with me, but a hacker! He now tells me that he regrets this and can not help me at all! Only offers me the option to invest more of my money to him so that at the expense of the interest he can begin to cover losses! I refuse this option and I propose to him for example to return any part of my losses and I immediately invest it to them again for interest and loss reduction. He says that he has no means !!! Tell investors - what do you think about this issue Huh Who is right???

To be honest both of you are correct but dorik you should have read sweeet's initial post in that he have clearly mentioned the btc address to which any investor who want to invest should send his payment. But now the point of getting your btc back that I doubt anyone can do anything for that. This is my sole opinion.
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

Please give me back to the example of 0.2 BTC and I will invest it immediately and work according to the scheme that you proposed! Why should I now take extra risks and invest my money again?
If I give you 0.20 of my own money which you would be investing into my business that wouldn't affect me in any way other then having to pay extra interest, there is no risk if you are sending it to me and not to a hacker. We have been talking about this for numerous hours, lets just give it a rest for a few hours then talk. Asking for the public opinions for who is in the wrong here will not solve the problem which is you being -0.68 rather finding a plan which the both of us could agree to to help rebuild what you lost. Trying to separate our opinions won't help solve any problem. Lets just talk about it in a few. I am very tired.
Please - you can even not give me 0.2 BTC (it is possible and more) - just write them in a Google document on me and list me just interest, and then we'll agree on it.
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

For those who do not understand to the end what I am talking about, I will explain. When I wanted to invest, I wrote Sweeet in PM in order to agree on investment terms. He asked me to transfer funds not to the main account (1Sweeet ...) and on the other and made it clear that it would be more convenient and profitable for him. Then it turned out that it was not he who was communicating with me, but a hacker! He now tells me that he regrets this and can not help me at all! Only offers me the option to invest more of my money to him so that at the expense of the interest he can begin to cover losses! I refuse this option and I propose to him for example to return any part of my losses and I immediately invest it to them again for interest and loss reduction. He says that he has no means !!! Tell investors - what do you think about this issue Huh Who is right???

To be honest both of you are correct but dorik you should have read sweeet's initial post in that he have clearly mentioned the btc address to which any investor who want to invest should send his payment. But now the point of getting your btc back that I doubt anyone can do anything for that. This is my sole opinion.
This is now he introduced such a clarification. But if he asked you to transfer to another account in a personal account - how would you do? But now we should not talk about this - but how to solve this problem Huh Are you sure that it will not be scraped up and did it yourself so that at the expense of some hacker you can not appropriately invest some of the money from investors? Are you sure about that now Huh Personally, I'm not sure - and that's why I do not want to send my own money and risk even more?
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

I do not see Sweeet the problem is to write to me in a Google document 0.2 BTC in my name and pay interest from them to me, and I will send you these percentages back to speed up the process of paying off losses. I just need to send something, so that I can see the real picture of cooperation. There is not even a guarantee that I will then get this amount back to myself! But this is the best option and I agree to such a risk. We still do not take into account that the bitcoin rate can sometimes go up sharply and then you can not return without loss to yourself the amount that you invested!
adityaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

Today is my pay day. Kindly send all the funds to my BTC address which I PM'd you.

Thanks
dorik

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:26:04 AM

Hello! I ask you to refrain from all investors from investing, because as a result of hacking accounts Sweeet by some hacker I lost 0.68 BTC and I do not want this to happen to other investors. See the posts above .....
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:26:27 AM

I am going to be focusing on a school and only selling BTC on the weekends, I won't be accepting any more investments until I finish my classes. I may although open/accept a few 2-3 day term investments just for the weekend each week.

All investments have been repaid early, interest was adjusted to the repayment time. Like I said I will be accepting future investments once I finish my classes which should be in about 1-2 months or so.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:27:07 AM

Hello! I ask you to refrain from all investors from investing, because as a result of hacking accounts Sweeet by some hacker I lost 0.68 BTC and I do not want this to happen to other investors. See the posts above .....
As long as investors don't send any payments to any other then the one I advertise in my post the similar situation will not occur twice.
dorik

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:34:51 AM

Sweeet! Losing my funds is half your fault if you are not a hacker and 100% your fault - if you are a hacker! You just want to remain honest with investors, but my loss is on your conscience. I know for sure .......
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:38:55 AM

$920 (USD-Locked (3 day extension)) Repaid
To: 17KfaSx49A2VAWUDQEuuis5MmTnwkNTdwY
TXID: TXID
Documentation: Google Docs

Recieved payment! Thanks again Sweet! =)

New investment:

Deposit Amount: 0.35 BTC b]
Repayment Adress: 1613jNJqqMjTXMy35ktMwGeWvJuZUJ74g6
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/792e07c93997afd61da2a70afcb96c3e1d937e95c3f3807971963a3d71b0f14e
Days Investing: 7 days

regards
0.3815 Repaid
To: 1613jNJqqMjTXMy35ktMwGeWvJuZUJ74g6

Thanks for investing.

Deposit Amount: 0.5 BTC
Repayment Adress:  3FtqjEwFkV1FpNMkyC5fHWpteX27AHmDZz
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6b7c96ac7190503f60f65dd6a4de77ad2668c3d51997520e7d4e7ad4ccb7243
Days Investing: For the long term. Request for repayment of interest every 10 days.
0.51 Repaid (Interest only)
To: 3FtqjEwFkV1FpNMkyC5fHWpteX27AHmDZz

Thanks for investing.

Ok, here is how I am going to structure new investments:

Any investors who invest over 10 days will have their BTC locked to USD as explained previously anyone with 10 days or below will have there investment locked to BTC as investments were previously, this way there will be less time for BTC to rise greatly and for me to reduce losses.

This method will minimize the losses for investments with long payout intervals - but at the same time, still allow investors to adjust and profit.

This sounds like a great plan. 
Yep, I hope this is agreeable with all the investors.

Hey sweeet tomorrow is my payday. I request you to reinvest my whole amount which is 0.22224 for 7 more days.
0.2339 Repaid
To: 3AQUpmXp2MaUvjYGWpxkNnCB52hxTqELtX

Thanks for investing.
dorik

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

It's good that I did not agree to send you new funds (as you suggested to do) to pay off your losses! Now you would write this warning that you will not work temporarily and I would be in even greater losses! I'm happy - that other investors got their savings back with interest!
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

$920 (USD-Locked (3 day extension)) Repaid
To: 17KfaSx49A2VAWUDQEuuis5MmTnwkNTdwY

Recieved payment! Thanks again Sweet! =)

New investment:

Deposit Amount: 0.35 BTC b]
Repayment Adress: 1613jNJqqMjTXMy35ktMwGeWvJuZUJ74g6
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/792e07c93997afd61da2a70afcb96c3e1d937e95c3f3807971963a3d71b0f14e
Days Investing: 7 days

regards
0.3815 Repaid
To: 1613jNJqqMjTXMy35ktMwGeWvJuZUJ74g6

Thanks for investing.

Deposit Amount: 0.5 BTC
Repayment Adress:  3FtqjEwFkV1FpNMkyC5fHWpteX27AHmDZz
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6b7c96ac7190503f60f65dd6a4de77ad2668c3d51997520e7d4e7ad4ccb7243
Days Investing: For the long term. Request for repayment of interest every 10 days.
0.51 Repaid (Interest only)
To: 3FtqjEwFkV1FpNMkyC5fHWpteX27AHmDZz

Thanks for investing.

Ok, here is how I am going to structure new investments:

Any investors who invest over 10 days will have their BTC locked to USD as explained previously anyone with 10 days or below will have there investment locked to BTC as investments were previously, this way there will be less time for BTC to rise greatly and for me to reduce losses.

This method will minimize the losses for investments with long payout intervals - but at the same time, still allow investors to adjust and profit.

This sounds like a great plan.  
Yep, I hope this is agreeable with all the investors.

Hey sweeet tomorrow is my payday. I request you to reinvest my whole amount which is 0.22224 for 7 more days.
0.2339 Repaid
To: 3AQUpmXp2MaUvjYGWpxkNnCB52hxTqELtX

Thanks for investing.
[/quote]

as promised

Deposit Amount:0.05
Repayment Adress:1C2W1QcCryXSBYKABYdGRBsjNzzJRXqH4p
Days Investing: long time investment - payout of the interest every 10 days

0.0025 (accidentally sent Capital + Interest) Repaid
To: 1GshNVW6NCx3ojFHZS39Fnr1KtUeKZkMBh  

Thanks for investing.

Hey dude

Sorry for the late response

I received the amount and will reinvest it later today

Just one question about this
Will i get btc or USD locked?
No you won't. I think I will only give USD lock to bigger investments, still trying to decide a fair plan for all investors that would prevent big loss from spikes like these.

Alright 0.05 sent
TXID

Thanks again  Smiley
0.0728 Repaid

Thanks for investing.
dorik

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:51:27 AM

Sweeet! Losing my funds is half your fault if you are not a hacker and 100% your fault - if you are a hacker! You just want to remain honest with investors, but my loss is on your conscience. I know for sure .......
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

0.0728 Repaid

Thanks for investing.

i thankfully received my full payment.

@sweeet

in my opinion you should do some kind of compensation to dorik as he is your biggest investor with over 3BTC
also you have a business relationship for over 6 months now
it wasn't his fault that you were hacked - his fault was only to pay what you asked for

@dorik

i am sorry for your loss - hopefully you can find an agreement with sweeet

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

0.0728 Repaid

Thanks for investing.

i thankfully received my full payment.

@sweeet

in my opinion you should do some kind of compensation to dorik as he is your biggest investor with over 3BTC
also you have a business relationship for over 6 months now
it wasn't his fault that you were hacked - his fault was only to pay what you asked for

@dorik

i am sorry for your loss - hopefully you can find an agreement with sweeet
Yea me and my business partner are coming up with something to compensate him, we will probably repay up to $500-600 of what was stolen from him.
dorik

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

I will be grateful for any amount from Sweeet, but it would be fair in my opinion to compensate me for half of my losses because our fault is 50/50 in this situation! I would be pleased! I never failed and did not refuse something Sweeet!
dorik

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

I have not received anything from Sweeet yet, despite his promises of partial repayment of my losses.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:52:34 PM

I have not received anything from Sweeet yet, despite his promises of partial repayment of my losses.
First of all I never promised you any repayment, I only ever planned on it. Secondly please stop spamming me and my thread contacting you is becoming aggravating. Thirdly If you would have read my post saying I would only be selling BTC on weekends from now on and repaying you after ever wire is received no possible repayment period has yet to occur since then.

Please just calm down and let me think before I answer your questions, despite money lost I don't feel responsible for what happened, I do what I need to do to keep my money secure and so should you, if I didn't run a investor forum and the hacker still got access to my account I would have already made sure no money could be stolen and none would have been, so every time you bring up that I owe you money is frustrating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: