Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed)  (Read 41440 times)
JMack3000ad

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

Hi Sweeet, appreciate you being so honest about the current situation and updating us.  Like others have said, my understanding when investing was that it was based on trading of gift cards with BTC, if the truth had been explained upfront (high risk gambling) then I would not have invested. Still, what is done is done. As Hracick mentions, BTC's price is volatile as we know, personally I think it is going to continue to increase, maybe it is feasible to pay back small investors in BTC based on today's price but larger investors such as myself who you plan to repay in the future, probably better if we fix it at the BTC price when we invested or it's going to spiral out of control.

Also, ideally we would be paid back in our native currencies (GBP for me) don't know how feasible this would be. I don't think you are a scammer as some have suggested in this thread, just someone who made some (ill-advised) moves that went very wrong. Some people will say your repayment scheme resembles a ponzi though (the early contributors benefit from the later contributor's funds), except here the personal amount staked and the fact that the collective pool of money is virtually gone now makes it a bit of a moot point at this stage. I am in the worst position, largest stake and 2nd last to enter the plan. The amount I am out of pocket by versus the remaining funds you have mean any contribution you could make now is largely pointless. Like everyone, I would like my money as soon as possible but taking into account the situation and your personal predicament I am prepared to wait.
Up until this moment did I ever gamble with investors money, although I did do margin trades which none were done with investors funds except for the one margin trade that took such a big loss that it burned through my personal funds and into the investors funds. Still with that being said it was not ok, I still do not feel comfortable with it, and I will probably not being accepting anymore investments after I have repaid everyone. If you agree to lock your BTC to the USD value at the time it was sent which is: $5341 I am very willing to do this. I don't think it is fair to do this unless that person who invested is ok with it. Whether the value is higher or lower.

I am OK with this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:58:50 PM

Hi Sweeet, appreciate you being so honest about the current situation and updating us.  Like others have said, my understanding when investing was that it was based on trading of gift cards with BTC, if the truth had been explained upfront (high risk gambling) then I would not have invested. Still, what is done is done. As Hracick mentions, BTC's price is volatile as we know, personally I think it is going to continue to increase, maybe it is feasible to pay back small investors in BTC based on today's price but larger investors such as myself who you plan to repay in the future, probably better if we fix it at the BTC price when we invested or it's going to spiral out of control.

Also, ideally we would be paid back in our native currencies (GBP for me) don't know how feasible this would be. I don't think you are a scammer as some have suggested in this thread, just someone who made some (ill-advised) moves that went very wrong. Some people will say your repayment scheme resembles a ponzi though (the early contributors benefit from the later contributor's funds), except here the personal amount staked and the fact that the collective pool of money is virtually gone now makes it a bit of a moot point at this stage. I am in the worst position, largest stake and 2nd last to enter the plan. The amount I am out of pocket by versus the remaining funds you have mean any contribution you could make now is largely pointless. Like everyone, I would like my money as soon as possible but taking into account the situation and your personal predicament I am prepared to wait.
Up until this moment did I ever gamble with investors money, although I did do margin trades which none were done with investors funds except for the one margin trade that took such a big loss that it burned through my personal funds and into the investors funds. Still with that being said it was not ok, I still do not feel comfortable with it, and I will probably not being accepting anymore investments after I have repaid everyone. If you agree to lock your BTC to the USD value at the time it was sent which is: $5341 I am very willing to do this. I don't think it is fair to do this unless that person who invested is ok with it. Whether the value is higher or lower.

I am OK with this.
Ok I will repay the value of $5431 in bitcoin once I have the funds to repay.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

I'm not sure I'd be comfortable taking a 50% cut if I can get 100% and just wait a little bit longer for it Sweeet if it's alright.
If I can't get anything, then I'll have to settle with a smaller amount.

The bad, the worse, and the hope.

So heres what happened, I, out of anxiety and stupidity, decided to gamble the last of YOUR investments on dice. I felt I had no options left in order to to repay never thinking about losing the money. Once I lost the money I never felt worse in my life, I felt depression and scared, at first I thought I would just not respond to my investors until eventually i would have accumulated money from something else to repay. But I can't live with myself not giving hope, and a sense of faith. Even worse then losing the money is I currently gave no way to reimburse and generate money to repay any investments.

Here is the only thing I have, I have 0.043 bitcoin, I have the $800 USD in the paypal which I will have in 6 months. One other thing is I gave my dad $550 to buy a car a while ago which he can now sell for around $4k, I don't want to ask him for any of the money he makes from the car but I possibly get $1000 back from him. So with that I have around $2300 to my name. What I am going to have to do to repay these investments I don't know yet but I am going to do what it takes, I will most likely be getting a day job, selling anything of value that I own (not much).

Other than that I am going to continue to look into other payment processors that could possibly work and continue trading, if this does work I will ask my grandparents for investments. I need to make it known now that I am only 17 years old and even younger when I started this so trying new things which require ID is very hard for me to do since it is all done under my Mom. If I don't find a possibly way to trade bitcoins anymore I will take the money I have and just repay it instead of holding onto it in the hopes of being able to use it later for trading.

For now I will structure repayments in priority of amount and how long term the investor is, the higher the amount and the longer the investor I will be repaying as late as possible, and smalller investments and newer investors I will repay as soon as possible. The list of people who will be repaid sorted by priority (Top highest priority with the bottom being lowest): drunkenone, Taras, Fishbones78, Giveen, suredoood, Hracik, mettwuerstle, Anon, Jackg, JMack3000ad, Bias. PLEASE PM me if you are ok with being the least priority repayment, so I can get the money back to the people who need it most first.

I will do everything in my power to repay everyone and make it my goal until they are repaid to generate funds. I will not leave until everyone is repaid. Im really fucking sorry.

I have to say that your honesty is actually quite reassuring nd you haven't ditched us yet (whcih you could always have done).
I am perfectly fine being a low priority and so the amount you owe me will be 0.17BTC for whenever you have paid everyone else (preferably before you pay the 0.5BTC investment back or pay us both back simultaneously).

JMack3000ad

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

I am OK with this.

You can do it in installments if easier.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

You can do it in installments if easier.
Ok this will probably be ideal at the time of repayment if I am trading to keep profits higher to make repaying faster.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:15:17 PM

Sounds as you are trustworthy, from what I read here - but I still keep suspicious because even the most loyal costumer / client can just run off at a certain point. I guess I will read some more pages in this thread and then decide if I want to jump in. Hope your business goes well so far Smiley
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:16:22 PM

Sounds as you are trustworthy, from what I read here - but I still keep suspicious because even the most loyal costumer / client can just run off at a certain point. I guess I will read some more pages in this thread and then decide if I want to jump in. Hope your business goes well so far Smiley
I am definitely NOT taking investments right now. I probably won't take anymore.
Hracik

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

So I have dealt with Sweeet to repay 0.135 BTC, with no lock to USD.
Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:35:58 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:47:22 AM by Fishbones78

Hi Sweet
In response to your message, I would like my layout in BTC as USD is not my native currency. No rush, but do you have any idea of when I will be receiving my funds back? I'm on edge a little haha.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

Hi Sweet
In response to your message, I would like my layout in BTC as USD is not my native currency. No rush, but do you have any idea of when I will be receiving my funds back? I'm on edge a little haha.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Well its not like I'd be repaying you in USD just in BTC but the value of the Bitcoin is calculated from the USD value of bitcoin from the time of your transaction. So I would be repaying you in BTC but you would receive the same amount of USD value instead of BTC value. As of time of repayment I have no clue I am first repaying drunkenone then Taras then you.
bribed

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:41:01 PM

I am definitely NOT taking investments right now. I probably won't take anymore.

Oh really, okay, why is that? Overwhelming amount of people that wanted to get in? Anyways happy to see that there are honest people making honest business in this space, integrity is key. Im disgusted by all those scams that are being pulled of lately.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

Oh really, okay, why is that? Overwhelming amount of people that wanted to get in? Anyways happy to see that there are honest people making honest business in this space, integrity is key. Im disgusted by all those scams that are being pulled of lately.
Recently Paypal decided to permanently ban my account making business no longer possible for me as Paypal was the key factor, at that point I was in debt to my investors from previous Margin trading losses, now I am in a stick situation, I have little use for any investments as of right now, nor do I feel comfortable accepting them anymore. As of this point my investments  are closed.

mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

thanks for the honesty.

i wrote with every investment that i want it locked to BTC not USD.
once u changed that i have not invested until it was locked to BTC again.

i would be ok if you repay the smaller ones first.
but i think it would be more fair, if u repay everyone the same amount in %.

take your time.

edit:
i would be willing to lock it to USD for the value of today (when my payment would have been).
so you could repay me in USD from today or BTC (wich one is less at the time of repayment)

Aha!
Hracik

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

Sweeet, do you think about selling your business, know-how?

I think there might be a buyer an it can help a lot with this problem. I, personally, send you some kind of offer on it ..
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

Sweeet, do you think about selling your business, know-how?

I think there might be a buyer an it can help a lot with this problem. I, personally, send you some kind of offer on it ..
No, the method I use is not for sale, nor am not in a position to sell it.
bribed

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:06:08 PM

Recently Paypal decided to permanently ban my account making business no longer possible for me as Paypal was the key factor, at that point I was in debt to my investors from previous Margin trading losses, now I am in a stick situation, I have little use for any investments as of right now, nor do I feel comfortable accepting them anymore. As of this point my investments  are closed.

Thanks for the clarification. That sucks, but paypal sucks in general, I stay away from that rubbish whenever I can. I understand that you couldnt because it was a key factor of your business model. Hopefully you will get everything sorted out, hold your head up!
btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

what is you name of your paxful account
Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Hey Sweet
Do you have an update on the situation at all?
Thanks Smiley
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Hey Sweet
Do you have an update on the situation at all?
Thanks Smiley
Nothing yet, trying greatly to get into a Signature campaign which would expedite repayments.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

As an update, I believe I found a new method that would be similar in profits yet wouldn't require bank transfers nor Paypal, if so I will be able to make repayments right away and also would be able to profit x10 faster at lower volumes. I will let you know if I start doing this and am successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: