Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed)  (Read 41437 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

Still the same trying to work with my friend to help me test the new method.
do you accept loans ? just take a loan and repay all the bitcoins
Sweeet, I believe Warden is talking about the thing I messaged you about. The whole Warden pays me, you pay Warden thing Smiley

However, there is still the risk of being paid a fraction of what you are given, then what? Warden is left with hole and you get part (or all?) of whatever you invested?
Everyone gets a full repayment, despite how long it takes or the price of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:43:03 AM

Sweeet, I believe Warden is talking about the thing I messaged you about. The whole Warden pays me, you pay Warden thing Smiley

However, there is still the risk of being paid a fraction of what you are given, then what? Warden is left with hole and you get part (or all?) of whatever you invested?
Everyone gets a full repayment, despite how long it takes or the price of Bitcoin.
Hey i already sent the btc to fishbones  and he said that he confirmed it to you, so anyway i sent you my btc address in pm
anyway just to confirm that you got my name and address into consideration (cause you didn't reply to my pm) i though i would confirm here

thanks

Bitlend

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:05:27 PM

Hey i already sent the btc to fishbones  and he said that he confirmed it to you, so anyway i sent you my btc address in pm
anyway just to confirm that you got my name and address into consideration (cause you didn't reply to my pm) i though i would confirm here

thanks

Time for me to shake you all about...

I must say wow, just wow.
Can only assume some of you havent been around long enough in here?
Seen some of the most fraudulent of acts via setups and stolen bitcoins etc, there have been some beauties. I'm talking 1000's of bitcoins.

You've all been taken in by someone who has deliberately and unfortunately misled you more than once, and has obtained your funds by deception (breaking the law) and has been operating an illegal pyramid/ponzi scheme yet you all just act like its ok, a couple even offer to give it more money?

FFS, Are you completely gullible, dumb or just plain nuts?
Cmon, you have more brains than that surely?

You won't see your money back, and if you do it will be many years.
It's about as obvious as it could get.
In fact he was describing it to you with subtle hints along the way if you bother to reread the thread.

He/she is 17 years old FFS.
Luckily he still has much time to change his ways.

His Tagline - Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Sums it up well...It means if you try to see the world as it really is, rather than believing things because you want them to be true (for example), you will spot deception more easily.

So now I've got that off my chest and we can all agree you are/have been screwed......

Ok now for my part, guess I can be classed as solutions based person so here goes

I'm currently working on an ICO (backed by a real company with government licensing) unlike most of the unfortunately shonky ICO's witnessed, and the first thing we will do, as has been agreed by the board, when we are ready is to

a) give all of you noted in the Googledoc here some free tokens to help cover the wound, a percentage each based on your losses, and
b) will also offer to pay Sweet to do work for us and to also help pay you all back (should he accept).

If we don't get to an ICO (its still in the early stages of development) then so be it, and won't be able to help, but it's my only way to try  help find a solution in some way.

To give you some clarity or early insight into us, we are a true credit provider (lender), government licensed and I will personally make sure that anyone caught up here also has direct access to lend their coins/tokens via our system (against high worth collateral only, not unsecured lending) when and if we start, it will be possibly another way to get you guys/girls some more funds recovered, but we don't need you nor your funds, and its not a p2p lending platform, we are the sole lender.

At 17, if true, he still has many years to change his ways and get on the good side of the track, he seems to have a good head for business which I like, but got greedy, desperate or both. Not personally burnt here but even I can forgive but not forget.

You can't reward deceit but we can provide some form of way to remedy and for the OP to show remorse and make what is wrong, right again. Words mean little in the end, actions speak only, and you were all had.

Feel free to PM me with your total amount lost in US dollars, I am keeping it simple, so let's make it $16,000 US per bitcoin.
I don't want to know the interest due, nor how much you've lost since, that is your lesson for being stupid, your interest is now gone, I only want to know what principle amount you lost.

So if you lost .50BTC its $8000

Simply PM with

Name:
Amount BTC?
Debt amount $

*****BTW......this above does not in any way dismiss Sweet's debt to you all, he still owes you what he owes you regardless.
If at some point the tokens you receive hold enough value to clear the debt in full and you are satisfied it has, only then is the debt deemed null and void, that part is up to and between yourself and Sweet.

Will be back in touch early Feb once we are closer to the ICO, be safe, be careful out there and have a great Christmas all.

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

~snip~
Where did you learn your psychic powers? You shouldn't exploit my situation for advertisement of your ICO. By all means spread your coin to everyone you want just don't do so in a manner where you are exploiting my public debts. My investors will be repaid the same amount they sent, despite the value of BTC. You certainly aren't helping their situation by spreading your fake hopes and shitting on my mistakes with a helpless demeanor all for the sake of growing your ICO. By all means privately help repayment of these people although it won't come out of my debts and I won't be a part of it.

Bitlend

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:15:31 AM

~snip~
Where did you learn your psychic powers? You shouldn't exploit my situation for advertisement of your ICO. By all means spread your coin to everyone you want just don't do so in a manner where you are exploiting my public debts. My investors will be repaid the same amount they sent, despite the value of BTC. You certainly aren't helping their situation by spreading your fake hopes and shitting on my mistakes with a helpless demeanor all for the sake of growing your ICO. By all means privately help repayment of these people although it won't come out of my debts and I won't be a part of it.

I'm certainly not trying to exploit you, your debts, anything or anyone.
Your response is somewhat predictable albeit ungrateful.

We simply came across the thread via another, it's not our intention to advertise anything or exploit anyone, very sorry if you feel this way, and we had to provide some form of background to explain as to how we may provide an olive branch to the people YOU EXPLOITED, not us.
We are not guaranteeing anything. 

We are not here to shit on your mistakes, what's done is done, and we did ask for it to be done in private via PM, did we not?

There is zero ulterior motive, thank you.

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

~snip~

I'm certainly not trying to exploit you, your debts, anything or anyone.
Your response is somewhat predictable albeit ungrateful.

We simply came across the thread via another, it's not our intention to advertise anything or exploit anyone, very sorry if you feel this way, and we had to provide some form of background to explain as to how we may provide an olive branch to the people YOU EXPLOITED, not us.
We are not guaranteeing anything. 

We are not here to shit on your mistakes, what's done is done, and we did ask for it to be done in private via PM, did we not?

There is zero ulterior motive, thank you.

Make a separate thread to spread your ICO, this is not the appropriate thread to advertise your ICO. I don't expect nor accept help (as you perceive it) from you or anyone else, I will resolve this issue on my own. Therefore if you really only wanted help my investors you would have done so maturely and privately. Instead you decide to improvise a script of what is truly going on like you know everything. Your post was not only unnecessary but lacks any appropriate reason than to advertise your ICO.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:10 AM

thanks

Seen some of the most fraudulent of acts via setups and stolen bitcoins etc, there have been some beauties. I'm talking 1000's of bitcoins.

You've all been taken in by someone who has deliberately and unfortunately misled you more than once, and has obtained your funds by deception (breaking the law) and has been operating an illegal pyramid/ponzi scheme yet you all just act like its ok, a couple even offer to give it more money?

In fact he was describing it to you with subtle hints along the way if you bother to reread the thread.

Sums it up well...It means if you try to see the world as it really is, rather than believing things because you want them to be true (for example), you will spot deception more easily.

So now I've got that off my chest and we can all agree you are/have been screwed......

Ok now for my part, guess I can be classed as solutions based person so here goes

I'm currently working on an ICO (backed by a real company with government licensing) unlike most of the unfortunately shonky ICO's witnessed, and the first thing we will do, as has been agreed by the board, when we are ready is to

a) give all of you noted in the Googledoc here some free tokens to help cover the wound, a percentage each based on your losses, and
b) will also offer to pay Sweet to do work for us and to also help pay you all back (should he accept).

If we don't get to an ICO (its still in the early stages of development) then so be it, and won't be able to help, but it's my only way to try  help find a solution in some way.

To give you some clarity or early insight into us, we are a true credit provider (lender), government licensed and I will personally make sure that anyone caught up here also has direct access to lend their coins/tokens via our system (against high worth collateral only, not unsecured lending) when and if we start, it will be possibly another way to get you guys/girls some more funds recovered, but we don't need you nor your funds, and its not a p2p lending platform, we are the sole lender.

At 17, if true, he still has many years to change his ways and get on the good side of the track, he seems to have a good head for business which I like, but got greedy, desperate or both. Not personally burnt here but even I can forgive but not forget.

You can't reward deceit but we can provide some form of way to remedy and for the OP to show remorse and make what is wrong, right again. Words mean little in the end, actions speak only, and you were all had.

Feel free to PM me with your total amount lost in US dollars, I am keeping it simple, so let's make it $16,000 US per bitcoin.
I don't want to know the interest due, nor how much you've lost since, that is your lesson for being stupid, your interest is now gone, I only want to know what principle amount you lost.

Simply PM with

Name:
Amount BTC?
Debt amount $

*****BTW......this above does not in any way dismiss Sweet's debt to you all, he still owes you what he owes you regardless.
If at some point the tokens you receive hold enough value to clear the debt in full and you are satisfied it has, only then is the debt deemed null and void, that part is up to and between yourself and Sweet.

Will be back in touch early Feb once we are closer to the ICO, be safe, be careful out there and have a great Christmas all.
I really don't understand your post.
1. It really looks like you're trying to take advantage of Sweeets and other investors situations.
2. I've placed investments into new coins and they've all soured as well, hence why I and most others would turn here.
3. We have enough altcoins don't we? If you can say somethinga bout your coins that is innovative, but at this rate you'd need lightning transactions, decentralisations fully added and tested so every node can get a share of the mining rewards...
4. If you offer an ICO it already goes down as some sort of scam as it looks like you've just mined loads of coins yourself and are trying to gather great profit from it (I'm not saying don't make an ICO I'm just saying that most high value altcoins don't have ICOs and didn't start from them), premine 5% and if the coin goes well, you sit with a nice profit, if it goes badly - learn from that.
5. If you do offer us the giveaway coins to a proportional fraction of each of our stakes in Sweeet's investor based platform it would be greatly apprecieated and improve your trust rating to me and others (and maybe I and others here will try to put something into your ICO/company for the help).

(P.S. I have seen altcoin scams that have stolen multiple 1000's of BTCs from extracting the wallet.dats of other coins and sending them to the developer's servers to collate the coins (a fine example of this would be Avatar Coin which apparently hid a trojan in their software to steal wallet files from litecoin, dogecoin and bitcoin - obviously we don't know how much they stole as the coins were mixed tremendously but I'd reckon it would be a high amount that got stolen considering they also ran a signature/avatar campaign here)).
Bitlend

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

thanks

Simply PM with

Name:
Amount BTC?
Debt amount $

I really don't understand your post.
1. It really looks like you're trying to take advantage of Sweeets and other investors situations.
2. I've placed investments into new coins and they've all soured as well, hence why I and most others would turn here.
3. We have enough altcoins don't we? If you can say somethinga bout your coins that is innovative, but at this rate you'd need lightning transactions, decentralisations fully added and tested so every node can get a share of the mining rewards...
4. If you offer an ICO it already goes down as some sort of scam as it looks like you've just mined loads of coins yourself and are trying to gather great profit from it (I'm not saying don't make an ICO I'm just saying that most high value altcoins don't have ICOs and didn't start from them), premine 5% and if the coin goes well, you sit with a nice profit, if it goes badly - learn from that.
5. If you do offer us the giveaway coins to a proportional fraction of each of our stakes in Sweeet's investor based platform it would be greatly apprecieated and improve your trust rating to me and others (and maybe I and others here will try to put something into your ICO/company for the help).

(P.S. I have seen altcoin scams that have stolen multiple 1000's of BTCs from extracting the wallet.dats of other coins and sending them to the developer's servers to collate the coins (a fine example of this would be Avatar Coin which apparently hid a trojan in their software to steal wallet files from litecoin, dogecoin and bitcoin - obviously we don't know how much they stole as the coins were mixed tremendously but I'd reckon it would be a high amount that got stolen considering they also ran a signature/avatar campaign here)).

Hi Jack

I don't wish to clog up this thread any further, yes we will do 5. when we are ready.

cheers
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:01:20 AM

I finally got around to testing the method I was looking at for a while and it didn't work because of one small thing that I can't undo, although I am trying to contact support of the website to see if they can create a custom notch on the site to get around this small detail, It would be simple for them to fix yet I doubt they will help. I did find a website that this method would work on although it is very unusual and would have to be looked into further.
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

good luck!
if you tell me what you need the website to do, maybe i could help with a workaround.

Aha!
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

I finally got around to testing the method I was looking at for a while and it didn't work because of one small thing that I can't undo, although I am trying to contact support of the website to see if they can create a custom notch on the site to get around this small detail, It would be simple for them to fix yet I doubt they will help. I did find a website that this method would work on although it is very unusual and would have to be looked into further.

Sounds great sweeet!
Can the workaround be programmed using an api I'm no stranger to Python and I don't have to know the system you have just what you'd need for the workaround?
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

Sounds great sweeet!
Can the workaround be programmed using an api I'm no stranger to Python and I don't have to know the system you have just what you'd need for the workaround?
No unfortunately its nothing a program/script could fix I have contacted their business rep already, I really doubt they will integrate this small thing though, but if they do it will be good.
coinhunterr

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

sounds interesting. i will give it a try in some days.
why is there a max. amount of 0.5 BTC?
LORD money

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

stop shitposting please. don't you read the title and the last 2/3 pages?

Sweeet I'm going to write you a message trying to help you
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

Not taking any investments right now...
Hracik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Hi Sweeet, any updates? Do you have some real full-time job or searching actively for it?

I ask because I see here only a messages where you said something not working good and in case somebody offers some kind of help to you/us, then you just decline it.
drunkenone

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Hi Sweeet, any updates? Do you have some real full-time job or searching actively for it?

I ask because I see here only a messages where you said something not working good and in case somebody offers some kind of help to you/us, then you just decline it.
Seems pretty clear we aren't ever getting this money back unfortunately. No real effort to pay anyone back and no communication either.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Seems pretty clear we aren't ever getting this money back unfortunately. No real effort to pay anyone back and no communication either.
I just didn't know how to answer that, I am trying to work with someone to use their paypal as a substitute they said they will do it, although not sure if their Paypal is aged and will have side effects or not. Although if things do work out I will be able to continue my method as normal he will give me $10,000 or so to trade with and 50/50 profits.
drunkenone

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

I just didn't know how to answer that, I am trying to work with someone to use their paypal as a substitute they said they will do it, although not sure if their Paypal is aged and will have side effects or not. Although if things do work out I will be able to continue my method as normal he will give me $10,000 or so to trade with and 50/50 profits.
Should try to get money soon, this correction would be a good time to pay people back at reduced btc costs Smiley
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Should try to get money soon, this correction would be a good time to pay people back at reduced btc costs Smiley
Trust me if I had the ability to get money sooner I would do so. I will repay as soon as I have money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: