Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed)  (Read 41439 times)
Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:52:07 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:28:56 AM by Sweeet123

I logged out of my Sweeet account and forgot my password, I changed my password using my security question and then when I logged in I got this message:

Sorry Sweeet, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

I emailed the email attached but got no response over a week. I also noticed this account (Sweeet123) was hacked and was being used for a signature campaign, though I just realized I left it on my trust that this account was hacked, made no mental note of that.

I would really not prefer to sue Primedice or take any legal action. It was my doings and I agreed to their TOS and that I was of legal age when signing up. Directly from TOS: "Primedice is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User‚s responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.". Although if it were possible without legal action I would definitely look at all options. IF anyone has any exclusive information about the topic please contact me or just reply. My Primedice losses alone are around -10 BTC total, on sweeet its about 9 BTC alone. (Most loses were when BTC was $200-500).

Possibly expect Drunkenone to be repaid soon, again I am really sorry for putting everyone in this situation, I really hope no one needed their BTC urgently.
Current repayment line: drunkenone, Taras, warden , Giveen, suredoood, Hracik, mettwuerstle, Anon, Jackg, JMack3000ad, assloua, Bias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

I logged out of my Sweeet account and forgot my password, I changed my password using my security question and then when I logged in I got this message:

I emailed the email attached but got no response over a week. I also noticed this account (Sweeet123) was hacked and was being used for a signature campaign, though I just realized I left it on my trust that this account was hacked, made no mental note of that.

I would really not prefer to sue Primedice or take any legal action. It was my doings and I agreed to their TOS and that I was of legal age when signing up. Directly from TOS: "Primedice is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User‚s responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.". Although if it were possible without legal action I would definitely look at all options. IF anyone has any exclusive information about the topic please contact me or just reply. My Primedice losses alone are around -10 BTC total, on sweeet its about 9 BTC alone. (Most loses were when BTC was $200-500).

Possibly expect Drunkenone to be repaid soon, again I am really sorry for putting everyone in this situation, I really hope no one needed their BTC urgently.
Current repayment line: drunkenone, Taras, warden , Giveen, suredoood, Hracik, mettwuerstle, Anon, Jackg, JMack3000ad, assloua, Bias

Thanks for the update sweeet! You might get more luck going down the hacked account route with Cyrus however as you can sign your 1sweeet address you've staked?

As we discussed via PM (a while ago), they probably don't care too much and won't want to repay the 9BTC you lose. That being said, if they do, I'd hope we get a little tip/interest from our stakes maybe?

It's good to see drunkenone might get repaid soon and that'd be a nice bit of hope if everything goes to plan that is.

Do you want me to red your full member account so an signature campaign manager will notice it if it gets hacked again?
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

Thanks for the update sweeet! You might get more luck going down the hacked account route with Cyrus however as you can sign your 1sweeet address you've staked?

As we discussed via PM (a while ago), they probably don't care too much and won't want to repay the 9BTC you lose. That being said, if they do, I'd hope we get a little tip/interest from our stakes maybe?

It's good to see drunkenone might get repaid soon and that'd be a nice bit of hope if everything goes to plan that is.

Do you want me to red your full member account so an signature campaign manager will notice it if it gets hacked again?
I can still stake 1Sweeet for the recovery of my account. If they were willing to repay any of my losses I would only ask for my last deposit of 0.7 which was the only time I deposited investor funds, which wouldn't still be enough to repay everyone but would come very close + what I have saved up. If you wish to negative feedback this account thats ok but for now I have restored access to it.

Also as of yesterday I was looking into a new method and I believe I found something new. I will look into it fully this weekend.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

I can still stake 1Sweeet for the recovery of my account. If they were willing to repay any of my losses I would only ask for my last deposit of 0.7 which was the only time I deposited investor funds, which wouldn't still be enough to repay everyone but would come very close + what I have saved up.
I doubt you could ask them for it and I'd reckon there's someone from primedice that has seen at least the original post and has just glided over it (pretending they didn't notice).

If you wish to negative feedback this account thats ok but for now I have restored access to it.
I can leave it for now but if you lose access to one, send me a pm with a signature of your 1sweeet address and I'll neg it for you (or you can post here or meta with the relevant info and a DT can neg it).

Also as of yesterday I was looking into a new method and I believe I found something new. I will look into it fully this weekend.
Does this one still require paypal/you to be 18? If so then it's slightly less promising however still a good find and is still slightly promising in the hopeful recovery of funds. Keep going anyways (you've come far enough to almost be able to pay off the first user on your list)!
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

What is the current status???
I am still waiting on the guy I contacted, he said he would let me use his paypal but haven't heard anything from him since...

You should probably figure something else out and try to repay asap. Right now is a good time to buy and repay thanks to the crypto dip.

Bit difficult to raise a bitcoin in such a short amount of time especially given the new negative on his account.

@sweeet, could you not borrow a small amount from a relative just to test your new strategy? But there's not really any rush on returns and the price might collapse at some point also with bitcoin (hopefully it doesn't but still)...
It's not that I need more money to test the new method I just need a paypal to do so. In March I will have an update.
Update?
Soon will be my 18th birthday and I can make a new Paypal of my own and redo the method, though it may take a while I believe it takes 6 months for a paypal account to no longer require 21 day holds on transactions.

You started this when you were 16? Eh good job kid

Sweeet123

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

I can still stake 1Sweeet for the recovery of my account. If they were willing to repay any of my losses I would only ask for my last deposit of 0.7 which was the only time I deposited investor funds, which wouldn't still be enough to repay everyone but would come very close + what I have saved up.
I doubt you could ask them for it and I'd reckon there's someone from primedice that has seen at least the original post and has just glided over it (pretending they didn't notice).

If you wish to negative feedback this account thats ok but for now I have restored access to it.
I can leave it for now but if you lose access to one, send me a pm with a signature of your 1sweeet address and I'll neg it for you (or you can post here or meta with the relevant info and a DT can neg it).

Does this one still require paypal/you to be 18? If so then it's slightly less promising however still a good find and is still slightly promising in the hopeful recovery of funds. Keep going anyways (you've come far enough to almost be able to pay off the first user on your list)!
If both accounts are lost I will notify you or any DT member to neg the account as stolen with a signed messaged from my staked address which is 1Sweeet, also it does require me to be 18 which I am as of tomorrow but doesn't require any PP. I will be looking into it further over the next week. Updates will come as I test it.
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

Drunkenone, please confirm that your address: "1DYLc7HSxqgmgy9xi9Zbubt9DC4VD1Bx6t" Is still your valid receiving address. I am waiting to send your funds of 0.05.
suredoood

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

For future reference, since I'm not too far down the list, my repayment address is: 1ShervGjeHyKScMYk21f2TAoeGfAt7gyo

mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

my repayment address also has not changed.
1LarYUz5ah5wcEx8NWmXWXAiD1ctHkYHvY

Aha!
drunkenone

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Drunkenone, please confirm that your address: "1DYLc7HSxqgmgy9xi9Zbubt9DC4VD1Bx6t" Is still your valid receiving address. I am waiting to send your funds of 0.05.
Confirmed

I will confirm in this thread when I have received
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Confirmed

I will confirm in this thread when I have received

Your repayment has been sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/16e8c93c11c5c3e855d85376837b67959b681ef4d2406c32ed6399bf3c1539e8

Sorry for the situation I put you in, hopefully you did fine without the BTC.

Repayment list is as follows: Taras, warden , Giveen, suredoood, Hracik, mettwuerstle, Anon, Jackg, JMack3000ad, assloua, Bias
drunkenone

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

Confirmed, thanks Sweeet! Never expected to be paid back at all, you deserve major props.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

@Sweeet: Any news about the repayments, any updates, any light at the end of this tunnel? Huh
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

so i guess sweet has just left right ?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

I mean at least he repayed someone. Also, I actually forgot about this so maybe he did also?

He did log in recently though on his main account. someone remind me at the start of next year and I'll send him a reminder (no one is going to raise 1BTC in a matter of months so it's no point in asking monthly).
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

I mean at least he repayed someone. Also, I actually forgot about this so maybe he did also?

He did log in recently though on his main account. someone remind me at the start of next year and I'll send him a reminder (no one is going to raise 1BTC in a matter of months so it's no point in asking monthly).
Yeah i know that but he could at least update us or tell us how are things going.. anyway let's hope for the best
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Still nothing from Sweeet about a repayment. No updates, no news, nothing on the horizon.
I guess we all here have to forget our coins and any kind of repayment... Sad
sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

He tried to take djordjamayna's investors claiming he is legit but screw that dude
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

I'm surprised this user hasn't been completely negged?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I'm surprised this user hasn't been completely negged?

Well there's still a chance he might pay and the one neg should be enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: