Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My account got hacked  (Read 2231 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:38:24 AM

I am yet to receive any response from the victim about settling. If he doesn't reply soon I'll assume that he has taken full responsibilty and this case should be closed and all negative feedbacks on my profile should be removed.
I am here and waiting for your response about this I am very upset because trying to settle things but its not in my control I am ready to settle but after checking all around me I need 1.05 bitcoins from you if you ready to pay this then I am ready to post here about your clearance because I have very less time 5th December I must pay bank otherwise I am going to lost many things now what you have to say about this ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:09:03 AM

I am yet to receive any response from the victim about settling. If he doesn't reply soon I'll assume that he has taken full responsibilty and this case should be closed and all negative feedbacks on my profile should be removed.

I don't think that is a very professional way of dealing with things. He clearly wrote in this thread that he is willing to take partial responsibility and split the loss between you guys, so why would you logically assume that he has taken full responsibility. Actually, who would like to take full responsibility?

It seems like you are trying to escape paying off this thing. I mean in my opinion it's not the way to go about it.

Cheers
I have been waiting for 2 days for his response. I can't check around forever, I have other things in life.
I am here and waiting for your response about this I am very upset because trying to settle things but its not in my control I am ready to settle but after checking all around me I need 1.05 bitcoins from you if you ready to pay this then I am ready to post here about your clearance because I have very less time 5th December I must pay bank otherwise I am going to lost many things now what you have to say about this ?
I would prefer to discuss settlement in private.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:13:52 AM

I don't think that is a very professional way of dealing with things. He clearly wrote in this thread that he is willing to take partial responsibility and split the loss between you guys, so why would you logically assume that he has taken full responsibility. Actually, who would like to take full responsibility?

It seems like you are trying to escape paying off this thing. I mean in my opinion it's not the way to go about it.

Cheers
I have been waiting for 2 days for his response. I can't check around forever, I have other things in life.
I would prefer to discuss settlement in private.
I think talking here is much better and good for both of us
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: