Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIX  (Read 28248 times)
waterworks

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

Dix to the Moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DDDMMMMM

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

I think more and more people will join to the project as the price is growing. In few days price will go at least at 0.001USD. It wouldn't  be strange if price reaches 0.1USD Smiley
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

what an ANN, very creative and boring... dev is a 7 year old? lmao.
My 7 years old son can do a better ann, trust me!

And people still put their money into this... Lol.

Not even able to build a website, they use a free template from wix. And they don't even bother to secure their website which cost less than 20 a year. "Investors" deserve to lose their money on this.

Bhacev

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

Not even able to build a website, they use a free template from wix. And they don't even bother to secure their website which cost less than 20 a year. "Investors" deserve to lose their money on this.

you can talk what you want big mouth we keep on buying it is not your money anyway
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

you can talk what you want big mouth we keep on buying it is not your money anyway

Wow, insults and all! That's very mature of you  Cheesy Roll Eyes . Keep buying your trash, it's your money anyway. And if you don't see it by yourself there's nothing I can do for you, you need a brain and that's something that's not for sale. If you want to put your money on a team of developers who don't even know how to build a website, knock yourself out, please go ahead... Just keep in mind that you can educate yourself online for free nowadays  Wink.

With your newbie account, you think we are as stupid as you are to believe you are not one of the founders scammers who just made a new account to promote his crap-coin.

Please, don't reproduce yourself, the world is full of uneducated people, we don't need any more of them.
Bhacev

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Wow, insults and all! That's very mature of you  Cheesy Roll Eyes . Keep buying your trash, it's your money anyway. And if you don't see it by yourself

there's nothing I can do for you, you need a brain and that's something that's not for sale. You can educate yourself online for free nowadays   Wink

Please, don't reproduce yourself, the world is full of uneducated people, we don't need any more of them.

we don't need you more people who keep on trying to be more intelligent but not. just suck your dick and eat your shit, STFU and keep away on  this thread a-hole
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Wow, insults and all! That's very mature of you  Cheesy Roll Eyes . Keep buying your trash, it's your money anyway. And if you don't see it by yourself

there's nothing I can do for you, you need a brain and that's something that's not for sale. You can educate yourself online for free nowadays   Wink

we don't need you more people who keep on trying to be more intelligent but not. just suck your dick and eat your shit

Wow, very nice, but I think you can do better than this. First I really suggest you learn some basic English because it's not an easy task to understand your sentences

Quote: "we don't need you more people who keep on trying to be more intelligent but not." Seriously dude, what's the meaning of that sentence?  Undecided
Bhacev

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Wow, insults and all! That's very mature of you  Cheesy Roll Eyes . Keep buying your trash, it's your money anyway. And if you don't see it by yourself

there's nothing I can do for you, you need a brain and that's something that's not for sale. You can educate yourself online for free nowadays   Wink

we don't need you more people who keep on trying to be more intelligent but not. just suck your dick and eat your shit

Wow, very nice, but I think you can do better than this. First I really suggest you learn some basic English because it's not an easy task to understand your sentences

Quote: "we don't need you more people who keep on trying to be more intelligent but not." Seriously dude, what's the meaning of that sentence?  Undecided

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR SHIT ASSHOLE
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Yeah yeah, I'll eat my crap, su*k my own di*k and I'm an asshole and blablabla...Lol  Grin Cheesy
Don't need to scream buddy, I'm here don't worry. Actually, thanks to your kind comments I will be posting in this tread on a daily basis so we can get to meet each other better. What do you think about that? Neat hey?

How can I eat my crap if I'm the a**hole??? Can you please teach me? It looks like it's your specialty, after all, living with your head in there is not a healthy way to live. Anyway, thank you for the input and all the lovely words you are tipping, hell of an education you received, your parents must be really proud. Whatever you wish for me, right back at you!!

Keep it up and I'll chat with you later Wink
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

What is the case with this coin guys?

I see no information.

People still talking some sort of scam about strong team.

I think this coin is risky as max to buy.

I better stay out before there is something real coming out from the dev.

If there will come any news and if there is any dev.
Bhacev

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

I see no information.

then better for you to stay out of the thread  Grin Grin Grin
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

I see no information.

then better for you to stay out of the thread  Grin Grin Grin

Mmmm... That's what he's saying he's going to do, in case you didn't understanding  Smiley...

Your welcome buddy. And with our help, there are a lot of other potential investors who are going stay away from it  Grin Common mate, we can do this together, let's make crypto great again!!!
shilived

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Just bought loooots of Dix Cheesy lets go guys, keep the momentum going Smiley
Mark-33

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

I just bought a lot of these  Wink. I hope it becomes $0.10 Cheesy.To the Mooooon !!!!!!!!!
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I just bought a lot of these  Wink. I hope it becomes $0.10 Cheesy.To the Mooooon !!!!!!!!!

Lol, a one day account Smiley

And a few hours old account, is it you dev Bhacev, I kind of miss you here. Every time I post you log yourself out of your account, and me, I thought I had a new friend, so sad  Huh

I thought we were going to make crypto great again, I guess I gonna have to find another friend  Embarrassed ...
Bhacev

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

And a few hours old account, is it you dev Bhacev, I kind of miss you here. Every time I post you log yourself out of your account, and me, I thought I had a new friend, so sad  Huh

I thought we were going to make crypto great again, I guess I gonna have to find another friend  Embarrassed ...

Mr. DoucheBag a.k.a. the bullshit guy strikes again fuck off
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Mr. DoucheBag a.k.a. the bullshit guy strikes again fuck off
Thanks for coming back buddy, I was missing you Wink. I'm writing a post on Reddit about your coin scam. So that we can all work together in dumping this coin.

And I think you are getting a little behind with your insults, I strongly believe you can do better than, "fu*k off," even if you don't know how to build a website, -with a website-builder- or even if you don't even know how to write, YOU can do better than that!!

I also used the "notify me" option to keep track of what people are saying on this topic, so everytime someones come over here, I can get to pump my comments to the last page.

You just made yourself a friend Smiley, I'm here buddy, don't worry. I promise you I am not going to let anyone with this one, I got you back...

BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Pumping  Grin Cheesy Grin

Yeah yeah, I'll eat my crap, su*k my own di*k and I'm an asshole and blablabla...Lol  Grin Cheesy
Don't need to scream buddy, I'm here don't worry. Actually, thanks to your kind comments I will be posting in this tread on a daily basis so we can get to meet each other better. What do you think about that? Neat hey?

How can I eat my crap if I'm the a**hole??? Can you please teach me? It looks like it's your specialty, after all, living with your head in there is not a healthy way to live. Anyway, thank you for the input and all the lovely words you are tipping, hell of an education you received, your parents must be really proud. Whatever you wish for me, right back at you!!

BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

Blablablaba, can you seriously not find something better, it's getting a bit old all that...  What you could do is go back to 4chan and ask your pajeets friends to help you with your scam. You are finished here mate, I will be posting every day in this thread until all investors run away from your scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2148983.0

Scroll down mate, I'm making you a famous guy Wink

And this is a gift from me to you Smiley because making a basic wix-website is not that hard.

https://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwim3LKGp8bYAhVIa1AKHVyYA3IQtwIILjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeplODendX30&usg=AOvVaw0eDdH_hqQKZ66SOVesrAWg

And next time, if you are not in jail by then, keep your ANN out of btctalk like others scams, that way you are going to have more success than now.

Than kyou for your kind input, your buddy, the crap-earter and blablabla... Smiley

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR SHIT ASSHOLE  LIKE I DO, AND YES, IT TASTE NICE.

Yeah yeah, I'll eat my crap, su*k my own di*k and I'm an asshole and blablabla...Lol  Grin Cheesy

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
BeBlockTech

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

SCAM ALERT

Dead project!!

Don't put your money into this scam, a FREE wix website, no team, no whitepaper, no roadmap and only newbies accounts commenting this project. The devs  scammers don't even have money to buy a decent website or to pay a 20 for an SSL certificate.

if you think my points are invalid, ask the user Bhacev, he's really kind and can help you understand why this project is such a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: