Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIX  (Read 28248 times)
GoldnOil

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Gozzy:  what i and everyone else who has already invested in DIX wants to know is this:

Are the tokens we bought already going to be still valid when you launch the the new version of DIX?

Or is this going to be a completely different token which means our original investment is lost?

As if it means our investment is lost i do not think anybody will trust another version of DIX

Regards

Dear Gozzy,

please answer him....  he has valid questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gozzy

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Gozzy:  what i and everyone else who has already invested in DIX wants to know is this:

Are the tokens we bought already going to be still valid when you launch the the new version of DIX?

Or is this going to be a completely different token which means our original investment is lost?

As if it means our investment is lost i do not think anybody will trust another version of DIX

Regards

All will be revealed when the ANN comes, sorry for my late reply i've been working on a new and improved logo. I want to make the distribution unique to people that were effected by the old malicious actions of the previous owners yes. I am not asking you to invest, I am going to compensate you for your loss. But it all depends if the community works together to help this project prevail. I refuse to tell anymore about the details for the newly ported network, as it's not fair on other's if i tell you more than them. An ANN will be up by the end of the week explaining what is required to be applicable of the new tokens. Please if you want to reach me the majority of the time, do join the telegram chat or PM me at @xGozzy. I'm not on bitcointalk as much, as i've a day job developing that requires me to communicate with my employer via Telegram.

Hope to see you there.
Gozzy
Gozzy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

Dear Gozzy,

As i said it's much easier to reach me on the Telegram for now, so please do feel free to join. All will be revealed.

Gozzy
Insight1

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Dear Gozzy,

As i said it's much easier to reach me on the Telegram for now, so please do feel free to join. All will be revealed.

Gozzy

I don't use Telegram, why can't you give us a straight answer here?  its a simple question
Insight1

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

Dear Gozzy,

Gozzy

I don't use Telegram, why can't you give us a straight answer here?  its a simple question

Dear Gozzy

The fact you are avoiding the question tells us everything we need to know, and i would urge everyone to avoid buying into DIX going forward.
Gozzy

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

I don't use Telegram, why can't you give us a straight answer here?  its a simple question

Dear Gozzy

The fact you are avoiding the question tells us everything we need to know, and i would urge everyone to avoid buying into DIX going forward.

1. I never told anyone to buy DIX asset, that is not my motive either. Why would i advise people to buy into a dead project originally founded on unethical reasons.

2. I haven't disclosed any information on how to be applicable of the new token even to the telegram community, so why would announce it here suddenly. We are pressing a ANN forward at the start of the new week, all will be disclosed there on how to avail of the newly ported token.

3. I am not avoiding questions, I will answer anything you wish to know except project attributes that haven't been disclosed from the team's discussions. Please do fire them at me, i'm all ears.

I hope we can find mutual terms on this discussion and progress forward with the newly founded community driven project. That actually could significantly change the % of investors effected by scams and trickery present in the market today.

I advise you to join our telegram as that will be our base of operations and most possibly be a required attribute to be apart of the new distribution. I will make it my priority to be more active on BCT from now on.

Telegram - https://t.me/Dixassetgroupchat

Gozzy
MR2012

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

I don't use Telegram, why can't you give us a straight answer here?  its a simple question

Dear Gozzy

1. I never told anyone to buy DIX asset, that is not my motive either. Why would i advise people to buy into a dead project originally founded on unethical reasons.

2. I haven't disclosed any information on how to be applicable of the new token even to the telegram community, so why would announce it here suddenly. We are pressing a ANN forward at the start of the new week, all will be disclosed there on how to avail of the newly ported token.

3. I am not avoiding questions, I will answer anything you wish to know except project attributes that haven't been disclosed from the team's discussions. Please do fire them at me, i'm all ears.

I hope we can find mutual terms on this discussion and progress forward with the newly founded community driven project. That actually could significantly change the % of investors effected by scams and trickery present in the market today.

I advise you to join our telegram as that will be our base of operations and most possibly be a required attribute to be apart of the new distribution. I will make it my priority to be more active on BCT from now on.

Telegram - https://t.me/Dixassetgroupchat

Gozzy

Hello
the Telegram link does not Work.
Gozzy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

Hello

https://telegram.me/Dixassetgroupchat

@Dixassetgroupchat - Group username

Let me know if you can't get it , you need to download the telegram client also.
MR2012

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

Hello

https://telegram.me/Dixassetgroupchat

@Dixassetgroupchat - Group username

Let me know if you can't get it , you need to download the telegram client also.

I have Telegram client. by clicking on your link,it says: Username @Dixassetgroupchat not Found!
Gozzy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

I have Telegram client. by clicking on your link,it says: Username @Dixassetgroupchat not Found!

Let me PM you for your username.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

I do not quite understand whether this is agitation against this project or vice versa for? I'm talking about saying an employee or not an employee. What is going on in Dix - is it bad or good?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
MR2012

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

My Username: @cryptoox12
Gozzy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

My Username: @cryptoox12

Can't seem to find you sir, PM me at @xGozzy.

Cheers sorry for the late reply!
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

There's another Dix Asset Chat which one is the real one? Also Redd Coin Dev taking over project? Who is this?
DIXTechnologies

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:06:29 PM by DIXTechnologies

Our Team is to pleased announce we are creating a blockchain designed for the art world!!!!

The purpose of our blockchain and our mission is to resolve the liquidity, authentication, and inheritance issues that prevail in the art world. We are creating a blockchain that will allow for art work to be time-stamped, secure and accessible anywhere. Our blockchain has a unique and easy to use Application Program Interface (API) that can allow art dealers, auction houses, and galleries to access all features within their own applications. The technology can be applied in the art world to registrations, copyrights, auction records, sales, inventory, contracts, signatures, trademarks, patents, music, books, licenses, transactions, package delivery and so on. Our blockchain will eliminate the need for art authenticators while increasing transparency and eventually free the art world of manipulation. Currently, there are no other blockchain platforms working on a solution to fix the liquidity, authentication and inheritance issues in the art world so we are excited to bring this to you. We will also create a DIX token that will be utilized to facilitate payments for art works, and as a transaction fee to store details about a piece of artwork on the bockchain.

You can read or download our initial white paper here https://ln.sync.com/dl/3e451cb60/5q8an4y4-be3x8sqg-7maft654-ugzddr5r. After creation of the platform and the tokens which will take a period of 3 months, we will release a more technical whitepaper detailing the blockchain and token specs.

AIRDROP EVENT!!!!!!

Donations

BTC: 1DmkE1APMnNCJYk1wufekjeMJFKx59vsQv

LTC: LMeMqNwN4zEiFyzWc1jRouZeAAsXU4qdLe

What is an airdrop event?

Our team needs your help to meet funding requirements for our DIX Tech Blockchain and DIX Token. To meet our goal we will airdrop 6 billion tokens to the first 5K to register and donate a minimum of $20 USD. That is 1.2 million tokens each!

When is the event?

Event registration will begin on March 1st, 2018 and will end April 1st, 2018.

How do I register?

Beginning March 1st the registration form can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFnRhiMNa0cibkR7f8uXfS_8rYZu71dW36gPd7i5yf9EZySQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

How many DIX Tokens will be created?

We are only creating 10 billion coins. 6 billion will be distributed via airdrop, 4 billion will be held on reserve to pay future company expenses and to distribute to artists.

How long will it take to recieve my tokens?

The total time to complete the blockchain build including desktop and mobile wallets will take 3 months. From there we will immediately airdrop all tokens. The anticipated date of completion will be July 1st.

What happens when you do not meet funding requirements?

If we DO NOT meet funding requirements before April 1st, 2018 we will refund all amounts in the form they were received.

How do I donate?

Donations will be in BTC and LTC to pay for expenses regarding the build. Donation accounts are located above.

What exchanges will you be on?

We are scheduled for Poloniex, Bittrex, Changelly, HiTBTC and Ethfinex

Information about the team can be found on our website. You can also find our development team on linkedin

Jay: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jay-bhaskar-3b231942/
Vinay: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinay-kumar-81710989/
Ruturaj: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruturaj-jadhav-7897a5102/

If you have any questions please contact us via the channels below:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dixtechnologies/ or @dixtechnologies
Twitter: @dixtechnologies
Discord: https://discord.gg/6SeRW9Q
Telegram: https://t.me/dixtechnologies (announcements only)
e-mail: contact@dixtechnologies.org

Best,

Dix Technologies
elena1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Hyжнo бoльшe oбмeнoв. A мoнeтa cyпep зa кopoткoe вpeмя oнa бyдeт дopoжe.
Ali_G007

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

I am so confused what the hell is going on? who is running this coin and where i could buy it?
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

stocks.exchange
Ali_G007

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

is this a dead project?
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Hi Everybody,

We have added DIX to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for DIX:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: