Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIX  (Read 28248 times)
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

Are project active? I can only buy DIX? Is mining availiable?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

what is this DEX means?any information about it pleased.is this coin?
MR2012

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

I joined this coin on Jan 14, 2018 . I found it a growing coin with promising growth based on technical analysis. The dev of DIX Asset are now working on new website which is going to be presented on Feb 2018.
I recommend you to watch this Youtube video to understand what DIX is and what the next it will be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZ993DUebE
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

Is this coin still alive or what? Hello? Anybody? Dev?
Mcgreen12

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

great job
lukif

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

https://t.me/Dixassetgroupchat

We are a new Team and our aim  is to promote scam awareness.

Join pur new chat now !
Insight1

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Why does Dix Asset still not have a working website?   

Why is it so difficult to create a website and launch it?   This is why Dix asset has no credibility...

Dix asset has no technology behind it and cannot even create a website ffs
Insight1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Further to above message...   If Dix asset launches a decent website i will delete my above complaint
GoldnOil

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

To the Developers:

Please give us the Road Map for the Website so we can do some social marketing for it.....    C'mmon guys reply...

are there any actual developers or owners of DixAssets here ?

regards.
steward2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

Dix has so much potential and many eyes are on this coin.
For Lukif and New Dev team if you are serious about this coin, you have to provide more information and updates. create a proper Website and roadmap.
Please don't share a link that is not working and it  doesn't help.

alexander1078

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

New whitepaper just announced to be released February 14, 2018!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIXAsset/comments/7uwjm7/new_whitepaper_for_dix_asset/
GoldnOil

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

That's great news.....    WHITE PAPER.   we are very excited and waiting for it to be released.

(*To the Developers and Owners)

1.  You guys need to come forward and introduce yourself.
2.  Need a road map when can we see a Website.  Current Website doesn't work.....

Lot of us are ready to do marketing for this TOKEN but we don't have any material.....     You guys (Developers / Owners / Original Team)  have to come forward and work with the community and together we can make it a huge success.....

regards.
Gozzy

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:22:10 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:14:10 AM by Gozzy

No affiliation with this project or name anymore, our project as been rebranded to a new name. If you keen to find out more PM me.
plusq

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

Dear DIX community,

My name is Gozzy and my real name is Samuel Gosling. I am a blockchain enthusiast and developer. I've past experience with being apart of the Reddcoin core team and i am currently a Solidity developer. After experiencing the previous "team" & their choice of poor project management , poor digital media portals and team identification but let alone conducting to scandal. I've decided to take action. Also may I add that, before i continue that I would not trust integrity of the information posted from u/7shadow7/ on reddit and the two moderators who look over the subreddit u/Hydroferrum/ & u/cryptomenj/. These are under the suspicions of being apart of the previous exit scam seen a week or so ago. They banned and blocked me from the subreddit when i tried to post this message.

If some are you not aware someone took under the role of a "dixassetadmin" and created a telegram group, they also enlisted to stocks.exchange and got CMC updated. A website was created through wix, which barely requires any effort to construct. There was a option to sign up and buy DIX asset manually straight from the team/admin, which whoever purchased never received any refunds or DIX tokens.

Around 3-4 days ago the telegram account was deleted along with the website and the associated twitter account. It was a exit scam, after experiencing the pain of what a malicious actions like this can do to a community, i've decided to take the situation into my own hands with the help of 4 other also effected community members. We are leading the community to takeover DIX and reform it's image and core function into something much more applicable and ethical. It's new core value is to tackle and identify scandals and promote scam awareness through creating a immutable distributed ledger through smart contracts. This database would hold what simply i'd like to call a name and shame list simply, or a ledger to verify the integrity of a project based on hard cold facts and suspicions. All of the data to be submitted will be verified by the community for acceptance through a delegated vote before deploying.

This is just a basic idea of what we hope to achieve, I hope you guys can join us and fight this battle to raise awareness of the mischievous actions of trickery and deception present in blockchain projects today and the into the future to come.

Whats to come for the new Community takeover DIX?

▵ New appriorate chain that is applicable in handling smart contracts.

▵ New logo

▵ New ANN which bares vivid details of the project motives and a transparent team description.

▵ New website with a basic alpha list, describing some orchestrated past scam's in the crypto currency space (Example: Veros, Bitconnect, Confido, Ex DIX team)

I hope you guys can join us making a better future for everyone investing in crypto-currencies, through a community driven project and making a bad situation into something much more constructive. Our telegram group link is below, if you want to apart of our community all i will ask you. Is to obey the channel rules that are observed in the pinned message.

Yours Sincerely, Gozzy
I'm in! The idea sounds really exciting! If done properly there's a huge market for it, since many have been burned in the past by previous scams this sounds like a no brainer. Bounty0x is an appreciated project, this could be as well!! Just joined telegram group.
GoldnOil

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

Dear DIX community,

My name is Gozzy and my real name is Samuel Gosling. I am a blockchain enthusiast and developer. I've past experience with being apart of the Reddcoin core team and i am currently a Solidity developer. After experiencing the previous "team" & their choice of poor project management , poor digital media portals and team identification but let alone conducting to scandal. I've decided to take action. Also may I add that, before i continue that I would not trust integrity of the information posted from u/7shadow7/ on reddit and the two moderators who look over the subreddit u/Hydroferrum/ & u/cryptomenj/. These are under the suspicions of being apart of the previous exit scam seen a week or so ago. They banned and blocked me from the subreddit when i tried to post this message.

If some are you not aware someone took under the role of a "dixassetadmin" and created a telegram group, they also enlisted to stocks.exchange and got CMC updated. A website was created through wix, which barely requires any effort to construct. There was a option to sign up and buy DIX asset manually straight from the team/admin, which whoever purchased never received any refunds or DIX tokens.

Around 3-4 days ago the telegram account was deleted along with the website and the associated twitter account. It was a exit scam, after experiencing the pain of what a malicious actions like this can do to a community, i've decided to take the situation into my own hands with the help of 4 other also effected community members. We are leading the community to takeover DIX and reform it's image and core function into something much more applicable and ethical. It's new core value is to tackle and identify scandals and promote scam awareness through creating a immutable distributed ledger through smart contracts. This database would hold what simply i'd like to call a name and shame list simply, or a ledger to verify the integrity of a project based on hard cold facts and suspicions. All of the data to be submitted will be verified by the community for acceptance through a delegated vote before deploying.

This is just a basic idea of what we hope to achieve, I hope you guys can join us and fight this battle to raise awareness of the mischievous actions of trickery and deception present in blockchain projects today and the into the future to come.

▵ New logo

▵ New ANN which bares vivid details of the project motives and a transparent team description.

▵ New website with a basic alpha list, describing some orchestrated past scam's in the crypto currency space (Example: Veros, Bitconnect, Confido, Ex DIX team)

I hope you guys can join us making a better future for everyone investing in crypto-currencies, through a community driven project and making a bad situation into something much more constructive. Our telegram group link is below, if you want to apart of our community all i will ask you. Is to obey the channel rules that are observed in the pinned message.

Yours Sincerely, Gozzy

Great News....!!!!!    I would also like to help.  I have been lately trying to create awareness for this TOKEN on twitter.  If you can all follow me and we can all re-tweets about the latest news and development at DIX Assets then we can surely convert this into something really worth it.

my tweeter handle is "GoldnOil750".   Let everyone do their part in different area and create more n more awareness among the Crypto World.   

We are still waiting for some SOLID roadmap from the DIX Assets Dev and Owners for the new website and a detailed road map, wallets, tutorials, etc.....

Lets do it guys !!!

Cheers!!!!

GoldnOil

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Dear DIX community,

▵ New logo

Yours Sincerely, Gozzy

Hi Gozzy,

ONE SERIOUS QUESTION everyone here wants to know :

Who is in charge of all the Tokens ?  One the FIRST PAGE of these POST it says the

issuer address is "NXT-JKRH-WE3T-7HK2-B73AE"  of all the TOKENS.   

so who is this Issuer  and how would you take control of the PROJECT is the Tokens are held by someone else and who might sell them at an appropriate time to cash-out and crash the DIX Assets price which we all had worked for as a community .....   

thank you!
Gozzy

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Hi Gozzy,

Who is in charge of all the Tokens ?  One the FIRST PAGE of these POST it says the

issuer address is "NXT-JKRH-WE3T-7HK2-B73AE"  of all the TOKENS.    

so who is this Issuer  and how would you take control of the PROJECT is the Tokens are held by someone else and who might sell them at an appropriate time to cash-out and crash the DIX Assets price which we all had worked for as a community .....  

thank you!

I do not know who the issuer is, all i know is that they made a poor attempt at making this project work or have any meaning. If you aren't aware the owner's are long gone, also the fact is that 60% of supply resides in one wallet. So it is clear that the current NXT asset is inappropriate and bares a unfair distribution in relation to the whole community. Our aim is to leave behind the old asset and port to a new network as a token, more information regarding this will be disclosed with the ANN. In relation to your question we are going to do everything that we can do to limit the inital distribution per person, this way distribution will be fair and equal so heavy insider market manipulation will not occur. If you have anymore questions please pop into the telegram and join the community chat.

Gozzy,
GoldnOil

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

Hi Gozzy,

Who is in charge of all the Tokens ?  One the FIRST PAGE of these POST it says the

so who is this Issuer  and how would you take control of the PROJECT is the Tokens are held by someone else and who might sell them at an appropriate time to cash-out and crash the DIX Assets price which we all had worked for as a community .....  

thank you!

I do not know who the issuer is, all i know is that they made a poor attempt at making this project work or have any meaning. If you aren't aware the owner's are long gone, also the fact is that 60% of supply resides in one wallet. So it is clear that the current NXT asset is inappropriate and bares a unfair distribution in relation to the whole community. Our aim is to leave behind the old asset and port to a new network as a token, more information regarding this will be disclosed with the ANN. In relation to your question we are going to do everything that we can do to limit the inital distribution per person, this way distribution will be fair and equal so heavy insider market manipulation will not occur. If you have anymore questions please pop into the telegram and join the community chat.

Gozzy,

Thank you!!!   Can you again paste here the

1.  Telegram Link
2.   Community Chat web link....

so it is easy for everyone here to move to these two for more info....       (*as many people first arrive at bitcointalk to look for news on a coin/token.

Thank you.
Insight1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

Gozzy:  what i and everyone else who has already invested in DIX wants to know is this:

Are the tokens we bought already going to be still valid when you launch the the new version of DIX?

Or is this going to be a completely different token which means our original investment is lost?

As if it means our investment is lost i do not think anybody will trust another version of DIX

Regards
Bhacev

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Hi Gozzy,

thank you!

Gozzy,

Thank you!!!   Can you again paste here the

1.  Telegram Link
2.   Community Chat web link....

so it is easy for everyone here to move to these two for more info....       (*as many people first arrive at bitcointalk to look for news on a coin/token.

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: