Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 40-70 BTC  (Read 935 times)
debtstack (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:19:21 PM

Hello,

Now before you start laughing, I know the likelihood of getting this amount is very small, but there is a reason I'm asking for this amount.

I am creating an app and hopefully a concept for a device that I would like to patent. The app and the device are both based on a concept
I have been outlining for years called an undead network. It covers a basic flaw when doing business in the deep(dark?) web. The problem with
it is that it is still a part of the internet. My concept has no interaction with the internet. The distribution of information/pages is done on a p2p
basis. This may not be important for most people but this means that the network can never be shut down, a site can never be taken down, and
it is almost impossible to find out who the original distributor of the information was.

This concept is a safeguard against spying, censorship, and outright cutting off internet to the people. The amount asked is for patents, finding a
team, and advertising.

Amount:  40 -70 BTC
Repayment Amount: 10% interest on amount given
Repayment Date: June
Wallet: 1PMyYPMpiywByETfQ9VFVQ9uJEYKBwwDCv
Collateral: account
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:21:53 PM

You are going to many red negative feedbacks from many users here better way just arrange some good and solid collateral or try from some other way for this big amount of loan
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:26:27 PM

Hello,

Now before you start laughing, I know the likelihood of getting this amount is very small, but there is a reason I'm asking for this amount.

I am creating an app and hopefully a concept for a device that I would like to patent. The app and the device are both based on a concept
I have been outlining for years called an undead network. It covers a basic flaw when doing business in the deep(dark?) web. The problem with
it is that it is still a part of the internet. My concept has no interaction with the internet. The distribution of information/pages is done on a p2p
basis. This may not be important for most people but this means that the network can never be shut down, a site can never be taken down, and
it is almost impossible to find out who the original distributor of the information was.

This concept is a safeguard against spying, censorship, and outright cutting off internet to the people. The amount asked is for patents, finding a
team, and advertising.

You need collateral for any loan.  What is your collateral?  (Newbie forum accounts are worthless)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:30:29 PM

What can you put up for collateral here?

The only things I can really put up are physical items, and most of them are guns.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:35:43 PM

most of them are guns.

With this money You can got some small Gun Shop.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:41:31 PM

You are not somehow to beleive. If you have a project and you think it is good you advertise it and ask for partnerships and funds, lending by your own that huge amount is kinda fishy in my opinion.
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:58:50 PM

It is not like I don't understand this is "sketchy". I can understand how crazy it sounds. But I have to try. I've been working on it for
years and literally no one has ever made this app. It is a new concept for a new distribution method for electronic information. There is
no way for me to release it without help. No one wants to work with someone who can't pay them and no one wants to take a chance
on someone they don't know so I've been stuck for a while.

I don't really care about the negative votes. I had to at least try.
vishtany

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Founder/Blogger/Web Developer at BITVoxy

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:02:30 AM

Hello,

team, and advertising.

sounds reasonable but you are not gonna get great rapport from here but have to give it to your for trying, maybe someone will take look into your proposition.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITPin. Micropayments|BITVoxy Network|Fennx|Fennx Faucet
Bitrated user: vishtany.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:03:31 AM

I don't really care about the negative votes.

AKA I wasn't going to pay back anyway...

You aren't serious, or you would have posted a lot more detail, you'd have partial investment from family and friends, etc

You just came here because you think you're smarter than us and bitcoin is irreversible.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Omura

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:06:02 AM

Out of curiosity, how are you going to have a p2p network without the internet? What is your distribution method?

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:18:36 AM

40 to 70 btc? You know I got a headache from laughing at this post? Seriously youre not gonna get anywhere close to that amount here. Try some place else like btcjam or whatever site. If you have collateral that worths 120% more than what youre asking that can be sold then sure someone will likely take you up on that offer, but highly doubt anyone will. Especially since you have a red flag on your account, and that you dont care, you should just go away.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:24:02 AM

I don't really care about the negative votes.

AKA I wasn't going to pay back anyway...

You aren't serious, or you would have posted a lot more detail, you'd have partial investment from family and friends, etc

You just came here because you think you're smarter than us and bitcoin is irreversible.
I don't see how you can deal with this since 1970, I've only been checking out these newbie loan posts for a month and I don't see why they keep coming back, or maybe its just a bunch of actual new people.
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:35:23 AM

I would have given more details into how it worked if I wasn't written off as a con man in the first couple of messages.
I wanted a real concept based around privacy and something that you could actually touch to be created with the help of cryptocurrencies. I
love the basis for it but here it doesn't feel like that is the case. Hundreds of coins are created all the time and people invest all the time. I want
to stop that ridiculous model for cryptocurrencies by creating things of actual value that were funded by it.

I guess if I created another crappy coin and screwed you out of hundreds of bitcoins that would have been a better thing to do than try to create
actual industry with it.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:48:38 AM

I would have given more details into how it worked if I wasn't written off as a con man in the first couple of messages.

Well, you are a stranger walking into our clubhouse with a mask on and asking for $50,000.

What did you expect?   Undecided

Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:52:11 AM

Well, you are a stranger walking into our clubhouse with a mask on and asking for $50,000.

What did you expect?   Undecided
Except that stranger is using one of those robots on wheels with a screen and audio that sick kids use to go to school.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:55:48 AM

So basically you want to start a business and want someone else to assume all the risks?

So whether this business succeeds or not, you want to get paid. It doesn't work like that.

You don't need 40BTC for app developement. For developing apps all you need is a simple PC and nothing more except time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:57:39 AM

What did you expect?   Undecided

I expected questions about the proposal and exchanging emails with a few people. I didn't ask for
the money to be dumped into my wallet no questions asked. But I would also expect for people
giving out loans to actually have a conversation with that person instead of attacking them. I was
asking for a loan on something I've worked on for years, not a few bucks so I can go buy some beer
and video games. I wrote out a detailed outline of what my concept does. That is far more than a lot of other
people do, and that is because I had something I had worked on and put my sweat into.
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:04:00 AM

So basically you want to start a business and want someone else to assume all the risks?

So whether this business succeeds or not, you want to get paid. It doesn't work like that.

You don't need 40BTC for app developement. For developing apps all you need is a simple PC and nothing more except time.

I know that. But I am not just creating an app. It is a design for a whole private system within your pocket. It is a secondary device and app for complete anonymity.
There is also no way I could complete the whole thing on my own as there are lack of api's and some concepts are above my programming knowledge. I would also need patent money,
travel money, advertising money, website funds. I didn't pull this number out of no where. I'm asking for the lowest amount necessary.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:05:53 AM

I expected questions about the proposal and exchanging emails with a few people. I didn't ask for
the money to be dumped into my wallet no questions asked. But I would also expect for people
giving out loans to actually have a conversation with that person instead of attacking them. I was
asking for a loan on something I've worked on for years, not a few bucks so I can go buy some beer
and video games. I wrote out a detailed outline of what my concept does. That is far more than a lot of other
people do, and that is because I had something I had worked on and put my sweat into.

Then don't come into our clubhouse for the first time wearing a mask and asking for $50,000!   Shocked

You just don't seem to get the point.  You should have joined the community a long time ago and interacted with us for a while before asking for money.

debtstack (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:11:01 AM

Then don't come into our clubhouse for the first time wearing a mask and asking for $50,000!   Shocked

You just don't seem to get the point.  You should have joined the community a long time ago and interacted with us for a while before asking for money.

I actually used to read the forum posts a long time ago, back in the mooncoin days. After mooncoin and cryptsy happened I left the game for
a while. I may have a new user title but I've been on this site for around three years.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: